United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 07-08-2009, 09:37 AM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Roy Keane

Nice people. Nice town. Nice team. But how long can Roy Keane be... Mr Nice?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fergie, Clough, Sir Bobby, they all struggled... I still can be one of the best managers - Keane
dailymail.co.uk, Michael Walker - 07th August 2009

Mr. Nice Guy ... ???

Roy Keane must not have passed a mirror in his three months in Suffolk with Ipswich Town. As he extolled the beguiling gentility of this corner of England yesterday morning, Keane said: 'I've not bumped into one angry person yet.'

Boom boom. This was the smiling, relaxed version of Keane, any dissatisfaction at the pace of transfer activity, or anything else at Portman Road, well disguised. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Four days before his 38th birthday, Keane said that he has 'settled well' into his new home and in praising the area's civility observed: 'I've not seen anyone have road rage, everyone is dead nice, enjoying life. I'm even getting nice myself.'

Everyone laughed, including Keane. It was that sort of morning. But he would not be the man of legendary impatience if there were not wariness about such niceness, a certain suspicion, and beneath the charm, sure enough, Keane senses danger.

'You can get sucked into a comfort zone in any walk of life,' he said, 'but particularly footballers and particularly at this football club, because it is such a nice area.

'I'm not knocking that but I think the team can be accused of being a nice team. Whenever we go away to places like Sheffield United, we might not have the ball for 60 or 70 per cent of the game - it's no use being nice then.'

A county attribute had swiftly been turned into a potential football fault. It was one reason why the Ipswich squad spent two preseason days at an army barracks, from which one player, Colin Healy, is yet to recover.

'I hope he's still alive somewhere,' Keane joked. 'It was a good idea, tough, a change of scenery. Lack of sleep, lack of food . . . it was good.'

The message to his players is: 'I can be a very demanding person and I don't make any apologies for that. Some of them have lost their way, some of them have fallen into the comfort zone, nice area, decent wages, very nice people and they get sucked into that, just coasting. They won't be coasting with me.'

Keane's concern is understandable. Even though it was a serene morning at Portman Road, where the statue of Sir Bobby Robson continued to attract a steady flow of mourners, the reality for Keane is that this mood will be a memory if Ipswich Town do not start well in their eighth consecutive Championship season, and do not sustain a challenge.

There have been signings, such as Healy and, from Manchester United's reserves, Lee Martin, but there need to be 'two or three more' according to the manager.

He was hopeful that three could arrive in time for Sunday's trip to Coventry. Watford striker Tamas Priskin is on his way after a medical yesterday, and Sunderland forward Daryl Murphy is a target.

But everyone knows Ipswich's biggest name is in the dugout and that is a reflection of the squad.

'I'm under no illusions,' he recognised, 'I'm here to get the team promoted.'

Then, cranking up the pressure on himself and all those around him, just as he did at Sunderland in his first managerial post, Keane spelled out a timetable of achievement.

'I have my own aims and if we don't get promoted this year or by the end of my contract here in two years' time then I would certainly class that as failure, without a shadow of a doubt,' he said.

Inspiration: Robson's success at Ipswich offers hope to Keane

'None of this mid-table business. Any half-decent manager can get a team to mid-table. I want to be one of the best managers around. That will come from experience. Sunderland will stand me in good stead because, despite one or two bad decisions, I think I did some decent stuff up there.'

He did. Even though he did not pick a team at Sunderland until September, in his first season on Wearside, Keane led them to the Championship title and promotion.

A repeat of that with Ipswich would aid the restoration of a reputation that took several hits last autumn as Sunderland declined alarmingly and Keane took to nurturing a beard. Then he walked out.

Does he have a point to prove, he was asked. 'We certainly need more points than we got last year,' he replied.

'Listen, I've come here for the challenge, like I said many times. I'm really looking forward to it.'

Over the past week, Robson has emerged as a source of optimism and consolation. He toiled in his first two years at Ipswich and endured calls from supporters for his head.

Keane attended a club barbecue the other night and said: 'From my point of view it was good to hear stories of Sir Bobby struggling in his first two or three years - it gives you a bit of hope.

'You automatically think these great managers - like Brian Clough at Leeds, Alex Ferguson in his first few years - that it was all about win, win, win. They struggled.

'When Sir Bobby was first here they were trying to get him out, a few supporters. When I say a few, I think there were about 10 - the biggest demo they ever had.

'And he was rewarded with a 10-year deal! So I think I need to lose a few games, I might get a 10-year contract. But great stories, that's what makes your football club.'
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 02:23 PM   #2
Diego
first team
Wind of Change

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Diego is just really niceDiego is just really niceDiego is just really niceDiego is just really nice

Default Re: Roy Keane

alasan bagi gw utk terus suka pada MU sepeninggal bryan robson dan eric cantona.......
bagi gw dialah pemimpin sejati buat MU, tak tergantikan hingga kini.....
bersama robson, mereka lah super hero nya Man Utd yg sejati......
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:51 AM   #3
angga_depitianto
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
angga_depitianto Ready for being a real United Indonesia

pasti nih di kamar ganti pada digamparin ama oom keane deh...
makanye maennya yang bener,,,
============================================
Keane blasts sloppy Ipswich

AFP - 9 August 2009 17:55

LONDON (AFP) - Ipswich manager Roy Keane slammed his side for sloppy defending after they lost their Championship opener 2-1 at Coventry City on Sunday.

Clinton Morrison bagged a brace for the Sky Blues but although Jon Walters sparked a mini-recovery by Ipswich the Suffolk side could not pinch an equaliser with home keeper Keiren Westwood making a number of fine stops.

Keane was furious as his side ensured that he will spend his 38th birthday on Monday brooding.

"We gave two very poor goals away and lacked sharpness in the final third but that will come in the coming weeks and months," said the former Manchester United firebrand.

"The first goal came from a goal-kick and the starting position of everyone was very poor.

"And the second one, Clinton has headed it at knee height. If you're a defender and he heads it that low you take his head off, it's as simple as that.

"I'll be down tonight but the day my appetite isn't affected by defeat I'll be out of the game. I am trying to learn from my experiences at Sunderland and not get too downhearted."

Coventry boss Chris Coleman said the win would lift some of the 'negativity' hanging over the club who were relegated from the Premiership back in 2001.

"Throughout pre-season there has been a lot of negativity around us," he said.

"I'm sure Roy will go back home and kick his cat because he hates losing but that's a feather in our cap," Coleman concluded.

On Saturday, Newcastle made a spluttering start to life in the Championship as the fallen giants scraped a 1-1 draw at fellow-relegated side West Bromwich Albion, Damien Duff levelling after Shelton Martis had put the Baggies ahead.

Cardiff City slammed promoted Scunthorpe 4-0 to celebrate moving to the new Cardiff City Stadium.

At Derby, Nigel Clough won the battle of the famous managerial sons as the Rams defeated Peterborough 2-1.

Clough, the son of former Nottingham Forest and Derby boss Brian, is in his first full season at Pride Park, while Peterborough are led by Darren Ferguson, son of Manchester United chief Sir Alex.

Gary Teale netted Derby's late winner after George Boyd's penalty for Peterborough had cancelled out Miles Addison's early opener.

Barnsley came from behind to draw 2-2 with Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough while Blackpool boss Ian Holloway's return to Loftus Road was spoiled by a late QPR equaliser in a 1-1 draw.

League One champions Leicester got their return to the Championship off to a great start as they beat Swansea 2-1 and Preston scored twice in the last eight minutes to draw 2-2 with Bristol City.

Reading were held to a goalless draw at the Madejski Stadium by Nottingham Forest who had Luke Chambers sent off.

Watford shared a 1-1 draw with Doncaster and Crystal Palace drew 1-1 with Plymouth.
angga_depitianto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 04:55 AM   #4
angga_depitianto
academy
-

angga_depitianto Ready for being a real United Indonesia

10 classic Roy Keane rants

Quote:
1) THE ONE THAT GOT ROY THROWN OUT OF WORLD CUP:
Keane temporarily quits international football after a monumental slanging match with Republic of Ireland boss Mick McCarthy, in front of his team-mates in Saipan. Keane had expressed his frustrations with the side's preparations for the 2002 World Cup to the Irish Times, telling them: "You've seen the training pitch and I'm not being a prima donna. Training pitch, travel arrangements, getting through the bloody airport when we were leaving, it's the combination of things. I would never say 'that's the reason or this is the reason', but enough is enough."

That interview led to a furious row, during which Keane told McCarthy. "Mick, you're a liar... you're a ****ing wanker. I didn't rate you as a player, I don't rate you as a manager, and I don't rate you as a person. You're a ****ing wanker and you can stick your World Cup up your arse. The only reason I have any dealings with you is that somehow you are the manager of my country! You can stick it up your bollocks."

2) THE ONE THAT LED TO ROY LEAVING MANCHESTER UNITED
Keane leaves Manchester United after attacking seven of his team-mates on the club's TV channel, MUTV. Keane's most stinging vitriol was reserved for Ferguson's record signing, Rio Ferdinand. "Just because you are paid £120,000-a-week and play well for 20 minutes against Tottenham, you think you are a superstar," Keane said. "The younger players have been let down by some of the more experienced players. They are just not leading. There is a shortage of characters in this team. It seems to be in this club that you have to play badly to be rewarded. Maybe that is what I should do when I come back. Play badly." Not surprisingly the video, originally scheduled as part of the Roy Keane Plays the Pundit slot on MUTV, was pulled at the insistence of manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

3) THE ONE WITH THE SNAPPED LIGAMENT
After Keane suffered a season-ending knee injury while trying to trip up Alf Inge Halaand in September 1997, the Irishman stewed for three years before exacting his revenge in the Manchester derby. "I'd waited long enough. I ****ing hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you cunt," he recalled in his autobiography in 2002. "And don't ever stand over me again sneering about fake injuries. And tell your pal [David] Wetherall there's some for him as well. I didn't wait for Mr Elleray to show the red card. I turned and walked to the dressing room."

4) THE ONE WITH THE PRAWN SANDWICH:
Keane hits out at sections of United's support in the wake of what he felt was a dire atmosphere in the club's Champions League clash with Dynamo Kiev in 2000. "Sometimes you wonder, do they understand the game of football?" he splutters. "We're 1-0 up, then there are one or two stray passes and they're getting on players' backs. It's just not on. At the end of the day they need to get behind the team. Away from home our fans are fantastic, I'd call them the hardcore fans. But at home they have a few drinks and probably the prawn sandwiches, and they don't realise what's going on out on the pitch. I don't think some of the people who come to Old Trafford can spell 'football', never mind understand it."

5) THE ONE WITH THE RUN-IN WITH BIG JACK:
Even as a teenager, Keane is not afraid to stand up to authority. Following a friendly against the United States in Boston in 1991, the Republic of Ireland team are allowed a night out. The next morning, with departure set for 7.30am, the team are kept waiting until 8am by Keane. A furious Jack Charlton says: "Nineteen years old, your first trip, do you have any idea how long we have been waiting?" Keane replies, without a hint of fear: "I didn't ask you to wait, did I?"

6) THE ONE WITH THE LETTER:
In 2000, Manchester United write a letter to fans blaming Roy Keane's new £52,000-a-week contract for the hike in season ticket prices. Roy, unsurprisingly, isn't happy. "I'm not one for holding grudges but this was a stupid mistake, a bad public relations exercise and something that should never have happened," he thunders. "I'm still waiting for my apology but I could be waiting a long time. The board have tried to explain what they meant, that it was part of a wider picture of trying to keep the fans informed, telling them the club wanted to rebuild and strengthen, which is why prices were going up. The fact is nobody should be singled out in a letter. It wasn't right. I felt everything was being laid at my door."

7) THE ONE WHERE PLAYERS ARE "PIECES OF MEAT"
It's 2002, and Jaap Stam's £16.5m departure to Lazio finds Roy unhappy. Again. "His transfer to Lazio illustrates how little power footballers have in the game. Contracts mean nothing," he fumes. "He has discovered that, to football clubs, players are just expensive pieces of meat. The harsh realities remain and when a club decide they want to sell there is little you can do once the wheels are in motion."

8) THE ONE WHERE ROY PROVES TO BE A FORTUNE TELLER:
Just prior to United's make-or-break Premiership showdown with Arsenal in 2002, Keane questions the desire of some of his team-mates and warns - prophetically as it turns out - the Red Devils could end the season without a trophy. "There are a lot of cover-ups sometimes and players need to stand up and be counted," he admits. "I'm not sure that happens a lot at this club. That's the least we should do. We shouldn't have to demand it from the players - they should be proud to play and give 100%. We're not asking for miracles. We're asking them to do what they should be doing. When players don't do that it's bloody frustrating. We're going to find it hard to win the league and if we end up with no trophies there's something wrong."

9) THE ONE WHERE HE BLAMES THE YOUNGSTERS
As United lose their grip on their Premiership title in 2004, Keane rounds on unidentified younger players, accusing them of not pulling their weight. "We have one or two young players who have done very little in the game," he spits. "They need to remember that and not slack off. They need to remember just how lucky we all are to play for Manchester United and show that out on the pitch."

10) THE ONE WITH THE IRISH BLAZERS:
In 2001, Keane hints he might quit the international stage if Republic of Ireland officials continue to treat the squad like second-class citizens. Fresh from a brilliant performance in a 4-0 thrashing of Cyprus, Keane blasts the FAI. "Where we trained last Monday, in Clonshaugh, was abysmal and it has been for as long as I've known it," he says. "I was fairly critical about our seating arrangements on the flight out here, when the officials were sitting in the first-class seats and the players were sitting behind. For me that's simply not right and it's not just because I'm playing for Manchester United. The priority has to be the team - and I don't think that has always been the case here."

Last edited by angga_depitianto; 13-08-2009 at 04:57 AM..
angga_depitianto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 11:17 AM   #5
dumbq
apa yah?

dumbq Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Quote:
bagi gw dialah pemimpin sejati buat MU, tak tergantikan hingga kini.....
bersama robson, mereka lah super hero nya Man Utd yg sejati......
sangat setuju, dia adalah salah satu pemimpin MU yang SEJATI !!!
dan berkarakter sangat MU ! salah satu pemain favorit saya di dunia..
inget kalian pada waktu kejadian di lorong pas sama Patrick Vieira? hehehe..
dan ada satu hal mem bete kan yang tidak bisa dilupakan sama MU fans, orang ini menyebut MU fans as the prawn sandwiches

Last edited by dumbq; 13-08-2009 at 11:22 AM..
dumbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #6
B4YU
first team
-

B4YU has a spectacular aura aboutB4YU has a spectacular aura about

KEANO! There’s Only One Keano!

Keano! There’s only one Keano! There’s only one Keano!

February 1st 2005 – Roy Keane chases Patrick Vieira down the tunnel, with the Senegalese born midfielder shitting himself and running off. “I’ll see you out there!” Keano threatened. That he did.

Vieira totally bottles it in the match.

United beat Arsenal 4-2 at Highbury.

Five years later, after Inter Milan have chosen not to renew his contract, Vieira is back in the Premiership, earning a ridiculous £150,000 a week!

Vieira, woooah
Vieira, woooah
He comes from Senegal
He gave Giggsy the ball
And Arsenal won **** all!

Code:
http://therepublikofmancunia.com/keano-theres-only-one-keano/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
B4YU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:59 PM   #7
Mahesa_Jenar
first team
Waiting for the right moment

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Mahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really nice

Yeah Keano...!!! The true Captain...
Apalagi pas bertengkar lawan Vieira di Highbury tunnel.. wuah... Vieira sampai terpucat-pucat gemetaran disemprot dan dimaki-maki sama Uncle Keano

"just tell him to shut the fu*k up....!"
I'll see you out there....!!!

Ada banyak kapten di United tapi Uncle keano adalah kapten sejati buat saya...
so..
there's only one Keano...
Old 08-01-2010, 09:08 PM   #8
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

ipswich town mulai menemukan ritme kemenangannya ny nih di Championsip division,hehehe mantep Go Keano!!!!
Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #9
Ayunda
academy
-

Ayunda Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Salah satu dari amat sedikit pemain yang berani mengkritik kebijakan SAF biarpun secara nggak langsung, tetapi baru dilepas setelah sekian lama.
Ayunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #10
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Roy Keane: Stars now want big money, a Bentley and a blonde, not to play for their country

Roy Keane has backed Wayne Bridge’s decision to quit England and claimed: ‘International football is no longer the pinnacle for players.’

The former Manchester United and Republic of Ireland captain believes today’s stars are more interested in perks than caps.

Ipswich manager Keane said: ‘The pinnacle now is getting the big contract, the Bentley and the blonde.’

Keane famously stormed out of the Republic of Ireland squad on the eve of the World Cup finals in the Far East eight years ago after a bust-up with boss Mick McCarthy.

He admitted: ‘I have some identity with players who aren’t happy with the set-up.

‘The easiest thing would be to do what everyone is telling you to do and just sit there with your mouth shut.

‘They will say “Keep your head down, say nothing and keep the peace”. Do I sound like a man of experience?

‘But if you’re not happy you’re not going to perform to the best of your ability and ultimately you will let your team-mates down.’

Keane recalled his own dramatic walk-out and insisted players have to be content with their surroundings in order to perform at their best.

He went on: ‘The most important thing for any footballer is what goes on between the ears and people tend to forget that.

‘Do you want to go away for six weeks with other players you are not comfortable with and who are maybe showing you a lack of respect?

‘In my case it was the principle of working with people who questioned me and I said “I’m not putting up with it” — simple as that.

‘It chipped away at me. People say “Go with the flow” but you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish.

‘A player’s mindset is sometimes more important than winning the World Cup. You might think that’s crazy but if a player is not happy I would call it a brave decision to pull out.’

Keane is adamant Bridge’s withdrawal will not weaken Fabio Capello’s chances of
lifting the famous trophy in South Africa.

He added: ‘Let’s not kid ourselves — England are not short of left backs.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
Aba_MaczUnited, adesaktiTRK, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, bangkit, bang_zak, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, cimbuang69, cimpluy kusut, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, elbayu, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, iamsetia, id4y, irhamutd, irwin3, jifortin, Jodirama, keanOehlers, kingherooney, MichaelMU, moehfar, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, oldark, OSziXXoztn, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, SCIFFER, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, sompretz, stamansa, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, tietocinex, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, wazzapoetra, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan