United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News

Old 10-04-2022, 07:31 AM   #31
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: United Injury News 2021/22

FRED SUFFERS INJURY AT EVERTON

Ralf Rangnick has given an update on the injury Brazilian midfielder Fred sustained in the first half of Manchester United's 1-0 defeat against Everton on Saturday.

Paul Pogba came on to replace the in-form midfielder after 36 minutes, with United a goal down, and Fred was visibly disappointed as he left the field at Goodison Park.

United were already missing Scott McTominay, who had to sit out of the trip to Merseyside having suffered a foot issue.

Playing his 101st Premier League match for United, Fred was looking to continue his recent good run, having notched last week in our 1-1 draw with Leicester.

He had recorded six goal contributions in his last 13 Premier League appearances prior to the trip to Goodison Park.

After the match, Rangnick spoke to MUTV and provided the latest news on our no.17.

“It seems to be some muscular issue on his hip flexor, probably, I don’t know exactly what it is, but from the way that he explained it to me it seems to be a muscular problem,” Rangnick said.

“After Scott McTominay, missing a second defensive midfielder, let’s hope that they will not be out for too long.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 03:31 PM   #32
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Luke Shaw will miss the next 'two or three weeks' for Manchester United, confirms Ralf Rangnick... with left-back set to have two metal BOLTS placed in his leg removed following horror injury in 2015

* Left-back Luke Shaw came alarmingly close to having his leg amputated in 2015
* He suffered double leg fracture in a Champions League game at PSV Eindhoven
* He was sidelined for seven months but is still feeling the effects of horror injury
* Ralf Rangnick confirmed Man United defender will miss the next few weeks

Luke Shaw will undergo surgery on Saturday to remove two metal bolts that were put in his leg after it snapped in two places in 2015.

The left-back came alarmingly close to having his leg amputated following the injury he suffered against PSV Eindhoven in a Champions League game seven years ago.

The double leg fracture kept him sidelined for almost seven months and a long slog back into first-team favour followed.

But speaking ahead of their Premier League fixture at Everton at the weekend, interim boss Ralf Rangnick hinted the 26-year-old was still suffering the effects of the horror injury seven years on.

The German revealed the England international's substitution during the 1-1 draw against Leicester last weekend was a precautionary measure, and that he will now miss the next few weeks.

'Luke is still injured. We had to take him off at half-time and he's having problems with his leg where he had his operation back in 2015,' Rangnick said.

'The doctor told me they decided to remove the metal things in his leg, there are two bolts that need to be removed and that will happen tomorrow.

Luke Shaw will undergo surgery on Saturday to remove two metal bolts that were put in his leg in 2015. The left-back suffered a double leg fracture in a horror injury against PSV Eindhoven. The left-back came alarmingly close to having his leg amputated following the injury. Ralf Rangnick revealed Shaw was taken off last weekend as a precautionary measure

'He will be out for the next two or three weeks.'

Shaw joined United from Southampton in a £30million deal in 2014 with a fast-growing reputation as the best full-back in the country, only to suffer the career-threatening injury a year later.

'I was really close to losing my leg,' the 23-year-old said back in 2018.

'I didn't know that until six months later when the doctor told me. At the time, they were thinking about flying me back [from Holland].

'If I'd flown back [to Manchester], I would probably have lost my leg because of the blood clots in the leg. I have got two scars down the side of my leg where they had to cut it open and pull the clots out.'

Shaw has also struggled on the injury front this term, often forcing Rangnick to call upon Brazilian back-up Alex Telles.

Rangnick meanwhile confirmed Cristiano Ronaldo will face the Toffees after missing the Foxes draw with an unspecified illness, but also revealed Edinson Cavani, Raphael Varane and Scott McTominay remain absent.

He said: 'Cristiano is back again. Cavani is still injured, Varane is injured and will be missing out tomorrow, the same is true for McTominay, he's having problems with the sole of his foot.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10700361/Luke-Shaw-miss-two-three-weeks-Man-United-metal-BOLTS-removed.html
Old 07-05-2022, 03:17 PM   #33
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Harry Maguire is in contention to return for Man United against Brighton, Ralf Rangnick reveals, despite fears club captain would miss the rest of the season - but Marcus Rashford will miss out with bronchitis

* Under-fire Harry Maguire looked to be at risk of missing the rest of the season
* But he is now back in Manchester United's squad for their clash against Brighton
* Ralf Rangnick has confirmed the defender has been in training for several days
* Marcus Rashford will miss out, however, with the star struggling with bronchitis

Harry Maguire is back in the Manchester United squad to face Brighton on Saturday, but Marcus Rashford is set to miss the game after falling ill with bronchitis.

Maguire has been battling to get fit again before the end of the season due to a knee injury, but interim manager Ralf Rangnick confirmed that the United captain has been training for several days.

However, Rashford has a high temperature and Eric Bailly a back injury so both will be unavailable. United are already without Jadon Sancho after he was laid low with tonsillitis.

'Harry is back in training, he trained the whole week since the second day after the Brentford game so he will be available for tomorrow and part of the group,' said Rangnick.

'Edinson is training, he came on as a substitute (against Brentford). Marcus Rashford will be missing, he's got bronchitis with a high temperature so he won't be able to be part of the group. We have a question mark over Eric Bailly, he called the doctor this morning and has some problems with his back.'

Asked if Maguire could start against Brighton, Rangnick added: 'This is a decision I have to make after training today. I don't want to tell our opponents the line-up to start.'

Harry Maguire will return to the Manchester United squad for their clash against Brighton. Interim boss Ralf Rangnick confirmed the United captain has been training for several days. Maguire (centre) has been battling to get fit before the end of the season due to a knee injury. But Marcus Rashford will miss out this weekend, with the forward suffering from bronchitis

Rangnick confirmed that he will speak to new United manager Erik ten Hag at the end of the season about the squad he will inherit before the Dutchman arrives from Ajax.

'We will definitely speak at the end of the season,' said Rangnick, who will take over as manager of Austria while stepping into a consultancy role at United.

'Both Erik and myself want to have our full focus on the outstanding games. He has three to play and will do everything to win the title in the Netherlands.

'We have agreed we will have a chat and speak about everything at the end of the season.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10789649/Harry-Maguire-Man-Uniteds-squad-Brighton-clash-Marcus-Rashford-miss-out.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, h-ANG, juliand_fergie, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku