United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

Old 25-06-2017, 12:30 AM   #21
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Manchester United : The Unmissable Tour 2017

HERRERA IN AWE OF UNITED'S US SUPPORT

Ander Herrera says playing in front of a record-breaking crowd on tour three years ago made him realise the importance of Manchester United to supporters in the United States.

The Spanish midfielder was in the team which beat Real Madrid 3-1 in August 2014, with 109,318 fans watching at the Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor. It was the highest-ever attendance for a soccer match in the country and red shirts in the stands greatly outnumbered the white ones of the opposition supporters.

The two sides will meet each other again in America next month and Herrera is looking forward to it, as well as the other six fixtures on United's Tour 2017, presented by Aon.

"I remember playing in America a few years ago against Real Madrid, in front of nearly 110,000 people, and 80 per cent of them were Reds!" he told ManUtd.com, shortly before going on his summer holiday.

"That shows how important United are over there, so I’m really happy and excited to be able to play for our fans over there again."

As well as taking on Real, the Reds will also face Barcelona, Manchester City and two Major League Soccer sides, LA Galaxy and Real Salt Lake, during the stay in the US, before further friendlies in Norway against Valerenga and in Dublin against Sampdoria.

Herrera says the tour games will allow the players to prepare well for the new season with the main focus on being ready for the Premier League's opening weekend of 12 and 13 August.

"We're looking forward to the pre-season tour, and some big games," added United's Player of the Year for 2016/17. "I know they are only friendlies, but everyone is excited to play. The most important thing is to be prepared for the first official games of the new season, of course, but it will be nice to go over to America."

To buy tickets for United's games on Tour 2017, presented by Aon, visit manutd.com/tourtickets.

www.manutd.com
Old 30-06-2017, 12:37 AM   #22
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

IRWIN: NO FRIENDLIES WITH CITY

Denis Irwin has experienced life on tour with Manchester United, both as a player and an ambassador, and the club legend will travel with the team next month for Tour 2017, presented by Aon.

The Treble winner will fly out with the Reds to the United States as Jose Mourinho's men begin preparations for the new season with matches against LA Galaxy, Real Salt Lake, Manchester City, Real Madrid and Barcelona planned for the US visit.

Irwin travelled to Houston earlier this year for a launch event for the match against City, which will be the first-ever Manchester derby to be played on foreign soil, and, after his return, he sat down with ManUtd.com to reflect on his derby memories and answer our quickfire tour questions...

Memories against City
"They're all very good memories as I played in 13 derbies and didn’t lose one! There are a few which spring to mind like the 5-0 win where [Andrei] Kanchelskis scored a hat-trick [in 1994] - that was a great night. Another one that stands out is when we came back from 2-0 down and Roy Keane scored the winner [in 1993]. The rivalry has always been fantastic and they’re great games to play in."

No friendlies between the teams
"It's never a friendly when United play City. In my testimonial [against City] I got injured after about 20 minutes [following a bad tackle] and missed the first five weeks of the season. It was a very competitive game and the one in Houston this summer will be too. It’s a good game to have in pre-season."

Football in America
"It's growing and growing. I never toured there as a player but I’ve been on the last few tours in recent years and football is getting bigger all the time and Major League Soccer is getting more competitive with good players heading to America to play."

Perfect preparation

"It’s a great place because the training facilities are second to none, whether it's at a university campus or a stadium. I remember the team training at the Seattle Seahawks' base and the facilities were great. Some of the stadiums that the team have played in have been unbelievable and there have been a lot of big crowds. It’s a great place for players and staff to prepare for the season."

Favourite US city?

"Chicago gets the nod, just over Boston."

Favourite American sport?
"American football."

Favourite American sportsperson?
"Brett Favre, who played American football for the Green Bay Packers."

Favourite thing about going on tour?
"For me now, it's getting to see the team prepare and there is always a good vibe on the trips."

Best tour trip?

"After we won the Treble we had games in Australia and China and they were fantastic experiences."

Best tour game you played in?
"We toured in Scandinavia a lot when I played. I remember we had some good but tough games against Rosenborg from Norway and against the Thailand national side."

www.manutd.com
Old 30-06-2017, 08:41 AM   #23
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

ajang uji coba kebugaran pemain
Old 02-07-2017, 08:11 PM   #24
Andi Istiabudi
manager

JONES: WE KNOW WHAT'S EXPECTED ON TOUR

Phil Jones has had many tastes of life on tour with Manchester United since 2011 when he joined the club in time for his first trip, to the United States. We asked the defender for his thoughts on the Reds returning across the pond this summer...

When someone says 'pre-season' to you, what immediately springs to mind?
Hard work! [Laughs] A lot of travelling, and time and effort being put in by everyone. But it’s all about getting ready for the start of the season and preparing for the first game.

Jose Mourinho has been able to really plan this summer's tour after managing the squad for a year now. How much are the players looking forward to starting work with him again?

Everyone is looking forward to it. We know exactly what the manager expects from us and he knows the players inside and out. He’ll have organised this pre-season period exactly how he wants it - when we’ll train, when we’ll rest and when we'll have commercial work to do. I'm sure it will be a great tour and I’m looking forward to it.

What are your memories of your first United tour?

I remember my first game against Chicago Fire and the heat being unbearable! I was trying so hard as well, with it being my first game, as I didn’t want people to think I was just a kid who had come in to sit on the bench and be a bit-part player. It was tough but a good learning curve.

There are seven games on the pre-season schedule. How will that affect the players?
The more matches you play, the more match-fit you are and seven games will give everyone a chance to get minutes under their belts. You need everyone at a good level for the start of the season.

You'll play against Barcelona, Manchester City and Real Madrid among other teams on this tour. Is there still a buzz around games against big clubs, even when they’re friendly fixtures?
Of course, they’re big names and they have big-name players in their sides. We’ve often played against these kinds of teams in pre-season and it's exciting for the fans in the States to come to the games. It’s also good for some of the young players who travel with us to experience matches like that. You can take a lot of positives from pre-season and look forward to the start of the season.

www.manutd.com
Old 03-07-2017, 11:14 PM   #25
Andi Istiabudi
manager

REDS GET SET FOR TOUR 2017

Jose Mourinho and his Manchester United players will reconvene at the Aon Training Complex this weekend before flying out to America on Sunday to begin Tour 2017, presented by Aon.

ManUtd.com and MUTV will be with the team every step of the way as the Reds gear up for a busy pre-season ahead of the 2017/18 campaign...

Who are United playing on tour?
The Reds will play five matches during the two-and-a-half week stay in the United States. The tour will kick off with games against MLS outfits LA Galaxy in Los Angeles (15 July) and Real Salt Lake in Salt Lake City (17 July), ahead of mouthwatering clashes against Manchester City in Houston (20 July), in the first-ever derby to be played abroad, Real Madrid in Santa Clara (23 July) and Barcelona in Washington DC (26 July). Further friendlies against Valerenga in Oslo (30 July) and Sampdoria in Dublin (2 August) will follow.

Which players are travelling?

Mourinho is planning to take a sizeable squad when the team fly out on Sunday 9 July. New signing Victor Lindelof will be among the travelling party and ManUtd.com will have full confirmation of the travelling squad on Sunday afternoon.

How can I follow updates from the team camp?

Via our live tour blog which will be running throughout the trip. The first one, direct from Los Angeles, will start on Monday 10 July and there will be individual blogs for each city we're playing in. You'll be able to get all the latest tour news at: www.ManUtd.com/Tour2017

Where can I watch the tour games?

MUTV of course! Viewers in the UK can see live and exclusive coverage of all seven tour matches via Sky or Virgin or can watch online, and you can also watch them on the MUTV App.

How can I get tickets for the games?

There are a few tickets still remaining for our tour matches, but be warned they are selling fast! View the latest ticket updates now.

Jose's thoughts...
Mourinho spoke to ManUtd.com before he left for his summer holidays after overseeing memorable triumphs in the EFL Cup and Europa League, which also booked United's place in next season's Champions League, and the boss is looking forward to the preparations on tour. "Without the European Championship or the World Cup this summer, I think every club will start the pre-season period with all of their players," he said. "I’m going to have the chance to try things and to work on things."

www.manutd.com
Old 04-07-2017, 09:25 PM   #26
Andi Istiabudi
manager

FELLAINI: TOUR 2017 WILL BE "ELECTRIC"

Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini is looking forward to this month's pre-season tour of the USA, and says fans can expect matches to be "electric".

The Reds will take on a host of big names including Manchester City, Real Madrid and Barcelona during Tour 2017, presented by Aon, in preparation for the new Premier League season, which kicks off during the second weekend of August.

Fellaini insists the players will "give everything" to be in the best possible shape for the coming campaign, and says he'll relish playing in such highly anticipated games.

"Of course, when you have big clubs playing each other it is always electric in the game and the players are motivated to show their best and the crowd will be there to cheer us on," he told ManUtd.com.

"When you play against big teams you are motivated and already in pre-season you give everything because you want to be fit and you want to win, and that can only help with preparations."

Fellaini was part of the United squad that last travelled to America in 2015 and believes any new signings will benefit from the experience.

"When the new players come it’s good to be together and get to know each other - it’s important," he added. "We train together every day, sometimes twice, and if the manager gives us an afternoon free we can do some things together. It’s always a good experience for everyone.

"America is a great country with great cities. When we go there we have so many fans supporting us and I remember playing Real Madrid; there were over 100,000 fans there so it’s always a great place to play. The atmosphere is good, the weather is good and all the players enjoy going there."

www.manutd.com
Old 05-07-2017, 02:41 AM   #27
jojo poenya
first team
#MemberExpired

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
jojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to all
Visit jojo poenya's Facebook Visit jojo poenya's Twitter

Jadwalnya rata2 pagi iya mainnya .... Duh nyesek kalo ga bisa nonton.. Terbentur jadwal kerjaan 😔😔😔😔
#2019BackToForum
#MemberExpired
Old 05-07-2017, 06:08 AM   #28
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo poenya View Post
Jadwalnya rata2 pagi iya mainnya .... Duh nyesek kalo ga bisa nonton.. Terbentur jadwal kerjaan 😔😔😔😔
Nonton tayangan ulangnya di Youtube aja Mas
Old 05-07-2017, 12:57 PM   #29
jojo poenya
first team
#MemberExpired

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
jojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to all
Visit jojo poenya's Facebook Visit jojo poenya's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Nonton tayangan ulangnya di Youtube aja Mas
Gregetnya itu lhoo bang jdi berkurang ,, tapi apa daya drpd ga lihat sama sekali hehehe
Old 06-07-2017, 12:12 AM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager

PEREIRA OUT TO IMPRESS DURING TOUR 2017

Joel Pereira is hoping to impress Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho when the players fly out to America for Tour 2017, presented by Aon, this weekend.

The young goalkeeper, who has been tipped by Mourinho to be a future Portugal no.1, was handed his first senior start during the Reds' final home game of last season against Crystal Palace back in May.

Speaking exclusively to ManUtd.com ahead of this year's tour, which will be his first with the club, Pereira says he's looking forward to the experience and will be aiming to make an impact.

"Pre-season is always good for every player," he said. "It’s a good opportunity ahead of the new season, as that’s where everything starts. If you do well in pre-season, you can prove to the manager that you’re ready to play.

"It will be good for the squad and the team spirit as we’ll all be together, and hopefully I can get some minutes, which is important for me. I will work hard to get game time, and I will take it step-by-step to see how it goes.

"It will be my first time on tour with the senior team, so I’m looking forward to it and being there with the squad."

United will face the likes of Manchester City, Real Madrid and Barcelona during the trip, games which Pereira believes can help the players gauge their progress ahead of the new Premier League campaign.

"I think they will be exciting games," he added. "We’re Manchester United and those teams are at our level, and we should be playing teams at our level like this to get ready for next season.

"It will be a great experience for me and all the team, and I’m looking forward to meeting all the fans there and seeing a new environment."

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 25
Aba_MaczUnited, adnantsaqib69, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, dwitri27, fredrian.seven, Genk's007, h-ANG, id4y, ivanzferdinand, jojo poenya, LAM ILHAM, Legolash, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, stamansa, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan, Zulyadiferdian