United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2013/2014

Old 09-05-2014, 06:57 AM   #1
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default The annual Manchester United Player of the Year awards 2014

HTML Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2623650/David-Gea-does-double-Manchester-United-goalkeeper-named-clubs-player-year-players-supporters.html
[IMG][/IMG]

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."

Last edited by troy andreas; 09-05-2014 at 07:13 AM..
Old 09-05-2014, 07:03 AM   #2
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Default Re: The annual Manchester United Player of the Year awards 2014

David de Gea does the double as Manchester United goalkeeper is named club's player of the year by players and supporters
  • David de Gea wins both the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year and Players' Player of the Year awards
  • Wayne Rooney was awarded Goal of the Season for his wonder-strike against West Ham
  • Ryan Giggs was presented with the Lifetime Achievement Award by Sir Bobby Charlton
  • James Wilson wins the Jimmy Murphy Academy Player of the Year

Your host for the evening: Hayley McQueen speaks at the Manchester United Player of the Year awards

Darren Fletcher is interviewed by host Jim Rosenthal at Old Trafford

Saidy Janko is interviewed by Hayley McQueen after winning reserve player of the year

James Wilson (right) is presented with the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award

Wayne Rooney is presented with the Goal of the Season award by Brian McClair

Ryan Giggs (right) is presented with the Lifetime Achievement award by Sir Bobby Charlton

David de Gea (centre) is presented with the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year award by interim manager Ryan Giggs (right) and auction winner Steven Cross

HTML Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2623650/David-Gea-does-double-Manchester-United-goalkeeper-named-clubs-player-year-players-supporters.html

Old 09-05-2014, 07:07 AM   #3
troy andreas

Players honour De Gea

David De Gea has been named as the Players' Player of the Year after members of the Manchester United squad cast their votes.

The accolade from his colleagues completed a glittering night for the goalkeeper – he also took home the prestigious, fan-voted Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year prize from the Reds’ annual awards ceremony.

Ever the professional, De Gea was quick to thank his team-mates while accepting the award from his fellow Spaniard, Juan Mata, on Thursday night.

"I’m really happy to win this honour," said the goalkeeper. "I’m very grateful. Sometimes it's important for your team-mates to give you confidence and I think they're some of the best team-mates you can have.

"I tried to do my best this year and I think it was my best season so far. I felt really good and confident. I will try to do the same for next season."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/May/David-De-Gea-wins-Players'-player-of-the-year-award.aspx?newsid=B29AA93E-4C3E-4AEE-B67E-DB1E66633CF8

Old 09-05-2014, 07:09 AM   #4
troy andreas

MANCHESTER UNITED 2013/2014 PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNERS
  • Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year - David de Gea
  • Player's Player of the Year - David de Gea
  • Goal of the Season - Wayne Rooney vs West Ham United on 22/03/14
  • Denzil Haroun Reserve Team Player of the Year - Saidy Janko
  • Jimmy Murphy Academy Player of the Year - James Wilson
  • Lifetime Achievement Award - Ryan Giggs

HTML Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2623650/David-Gea-does-double-Manchester-United-goalkeeper-named-clubs-player-year-players-supporters.html#ixzz31AXxRaOE
Giggs gets lifetime award

Ryan Giggs collected the first Lifetime Achievement Award at the Manchester United Player of the Year dinner and spoke passionately about the club's ability to bounce back from adversity.

The interim manager, who continued to stress he has not yet made a decision on his future, watched as a host of big names and former team-mates paid tribute to his career on a special MUTV video.

"I’m not usually an emotional person," he stated. "But this has touched me. To receive this Lifetime Achievement is something special, one of the most special awards I’ve ever received. This club touches everyone’s heart; it’s not only a club, it’s a family. So many special people have been a part of that, so for me to win this is emotional and it’s a special night for me.

"I’ve played with so many great players who have had a massive impact on me, and of course Sir Alex Ferguson, who has been the single biggest influence on my career. I’m a lucky man."

Giggs is adamant the Reds will respond to a trophyless campaign by showing their true colours in 2014/2015.

"I think I summed it up on Tuesday, when I said it’s been a disappointing season," he reasoned. "Just like a player when you have setbacks, if you’re a proper player, you come back. If you’re a proper team and a proper club, which we are, you always bounce back.

"In my first full season we lost out to Leeds in the league and I was sat in the dressing room as an 18-year-old watching grown men cry. I saw then how much football, how much winning meant to people. How much it meant to professionals. We came back the next year and won the league for the first time in 26 years. There’s not a doubt in my mind that, as Sir Bobby [Charlton] said, we’ll be back next season and we’ll be challenging. That’s what proper clubs do, they have setbacks and they come back stronger.

"You don’t achieve anything without help. That goes for James [Wilson] who made his debut the other day, and Adnan [Januzaj] who lit up the stadium the other night. They’ll need help, just like I did. They’re at the right club, just as I have been for the last 26 years."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/May/ryan-giggs-wins-lifetime-achievement-award.aspx?pageNo=2

Old 09-05-2014, 07:12 AM   #5
troy andreas

Wilson nets Academy prize

James Wilson has been named the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year for 2014.

The Staffordshire-born forward, who has scored goals at four different levels this year – Under-18, Under-19, Under-21 and first-team – picked up the award on a memorable week for the young starlet who netted a brace on his debut for the club against Hull City on Tuesday.

The Reds’ no. 47 was considered for the award despite only playing eight games, and scoring seven goals, in the Barclays Under-18 Premier League. Nonetheless, he was a key figure in the FA Youth Cup and UEFA Youth League campaigns for Paul McGuinness and Nicky Butt's teams.

"It was straightforward really," McGuinness told ManUtd.com. "Wilson is, by far, the outstanding player. He didn't play a lot of time in the Under-18s as he moved up to the Reserves but we don't always take it that they have to play for the Academy team and he had the Under-19s as well.

"He has been a little disrupted by injury and illness but he's an outstanding prospect and is getting stronger and fitter. It's really helped him working up with Warren Joyce in that respect and, as he develops, so is his concentration. He needs to be in the game more and get into clever positions, whether he's attacking or defending, to win the ball back. He needs to play off the shoulder and stay onside and all these things but he's a great lad and I'm sure he'll keep working hard.

"We expect him to do really well. He's possibly a player he could burst onto the scene with great effect and would certainly excite the crowd at Old Trafford. To be honest, if you can score goals like he does in the Under-18s then you can do that against first-team players because there is no catching you if you're that quick.

Wilson beat off competition from fellow nominees Josh Harrop and Sean Goss to win the trophy and in doing so follows in the footsteps of some famous names such as Danny Welbeck, Nicky Butt, Paul Scholes and, the man who gave the 18-year-old his debut, Ryan Giggs.

"Harrop has done particularly well in the last part of the season," explained McGuinness. "He's stepped up and knows he's ready to go into the Reserves. Goss is a really elegant footballer, with a lovely left foot, who can play terrific football. We expect both of them to go on and have really good careers."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/May/james-wilson-wins-jimmy-murphy-young-player-of-the-year-award.aspx

Old 09-05-2014, 07:21 AM   #6
troy andreas

Janko earns Reserves gong

Manchester United fans around the world have voted Saidy Janko the 2014 Denzil Haroun Reserves Player of the Year award, capping a wonderful debut season for the Swiss powerhouse.

Janko, who joined the Reds from FC Zurich on 31 August, has emerged as a key figure for Warren Joyce’s Under-21s and has excelled on the right flank, earning a nomination for this prestigious award alongside Reece James and Charni Ekangamene.

After accepting his prize from Nicky Butt, the Zurich-born defender thanks the Reds supporters for their votes and reflected on a brilliant first season with United by saying: “I'm very proud.

"I didn’t expect something like this. I’ve settled in pretty well because Manchester United is like a family, so I made friends really quickly. Warren Joyce had confidence in me and gave me a chance to prove myself."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/May/Saidy-Janko-wins-Denzil-Haroun-Reserve-Player-of-the-Year-award.aspx

Old 09-05-2014, 07:23 AM   #7
troy andreas

Rooney goal is top strike

Wayne Rooney’s phenomenal 60-yard strike against West Ham has been named Goal of the Season at the club’s annual awards dinner.

The memorable effort, that carried more than a few hallmarks of David Beckham’s 1996 half-way line strike against Wimbledon, broke the deadlock in the Reds’ match against the Hammers at the Boleyn Ground and caught the eye of the footballing world.

Latching on to Ashley Young’s punt forward, the Reds’ no. 10 proceeded to launch a thunderous effort towards the Hammers’ goal. The ball hurtled through the air before dipping in over the flailing West Ham stopper Adrian.

Speaking to host for the evening, Jim Rosenthal, Wayne spoke of his delight that the effort came off.

"It was a goal that I am really pleased with, I do think David Beckham's was a bit better, but I was happy to score," Wayne commented.

"I did worry that it might bounce over the goalkeeper at first, but you just have to hope for the best. Thankfully it came off."

Wayne beat off competition from Patrice Evra and Adnan Januzaj to win the Goal of the Season prize after polling 58 per cent of the votes. Evra’s scorching drive away at Bayern Munich was second with Januzaj’s second United strike at the Stadium of Light voted third.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/May/Wayne-Rooney-wins-Goal-of-the-Seaon-award-2014.aspx?pageNo=2

Old 09-05-2014, 07:50 AM   #8
troy andreas

Old 09-05-2014, 09:33 AM   #9
Shi no Gekai
academy
Just a plastic fans...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Shi no Gekai is just really niceShi no Gekai is just really niceShi no Gekai is just really niceShi no Gekai is just really nice
Cool Re: The annual Manchester United Player of the Year awards 2014

edurneee :wowc aem:: wowcaem:

eh salah fokus..

selamat untuk calon kiper masa depan spanyool..

harusnya sih dia dipanggil ikut WC 2014..
Old 09-05-2014, 09:58 AM   #10
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shi no Gekai View Post

selamat untuk calon kiper masa depan spanyool..

harusnya sih dia dipanggil ikut WC 2014..
[/FONT]
walaupun performa United jeblok musim ini, namun penampilan De Gea termasuk yg stabil musim ini. dengan adanya 2 award tsb membuktikan De Ge layak dipanggil ke timnas, apalagi dengan cederanya Valdes membuat posisi kiper timans Spanyol lowong. De Gea layak dipanggil ke timnas menemani Casillas & Reina.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 34
Aba_MaczUnited, agaVan, asririzky, Azharkamaly, bangunb, Blacklist7, dwitri27, fey777, ficko, franky winata, fredrian.seven, herywashere, jifortin, kobe1928, Lang25, mochies5, mosesgregory, mygalzbiatch, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, Red Army, Roronoa Rooney, sepatu_ancur, Shi no Gekai, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, unreal, Vanz Wazza, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku