United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 13-02-2018, 05:21 AM   #581
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Philip Anthony "Phil" Jones

JONES REFLECTS ON A FRUSTRATING DAY

Manchester United defender Phil Jones admits the Reds "were not good enough" during a disappointing 90 minutes at St James' Park as Newcastle claimed a 1-0 win.

Despite throwing everything at the hosts, the Reds could not convert a number of clear-cut opportunities and were punished as a second-half Matt Ritchie strike stole three points for Newcastle.

And Jones told MUTV afterwards that United did not reach the level of performance that was needed: "We didn't show up today, we started slowly and they pressed us and the crowd were on their feet.

"We got control midway through the first half and should have scored. We had a few chances cleared off the line, but we weren't at the races, we weren't good enough, it's as simple as that. Ultimately we have conceded a sloppy goal and the lads are devastated in the dressing room."

Anthony Martial, Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku were all denied by the Magpies' rear-guard and substitute Michael Carrick so nearly grabbed a late point, but Jones was honest and frank in his assessment of the game.

“In the last 10 or 15 minutes, we had three or four balls cleared off the line," he added. "They were scrapping for their lives and that is the sort of luck they needed and they got it. But it wasn’t bad luck today, we just weren’t good enough and I don’t think we deserved to win the game.

"A lot of teams around us keep drawing and losing points so there is a lot still to play for," he continued. "It was a disappointing day today, but we have to go again that is all we can do and that is all we know. We have to improve.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 06:45 AM   #582
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Punya Bayi Tak Pengaruhi Fokus Phil Jones Di Piala Dunia 2018

Jones baru saja dikaruniai bayi perempuan pada 31 Mei kemarin, namun kini harus disibukkan dengan urusan Piala Dunia bersama Inggris.

Phil Jones resmi menjadi seorang ayah pada 31 Mei kemarin setelah istrinya yang bernama Kaya melahirkan bayi perempuan. Meski begitu, Jones menegaskan hal tersebut takkan memengaruhi fokusnya di Piala Dunia 2018.

Jones merupakan salah satu bek yang diangkut manajer Inggris Gareth Southgate ke Rusia, dengan ia diprediksi akan menemani Gary Cahill untuk duet di lini belakang.

Bek milik Manchester United itu sempat diizinkan pulang untuk menemani sang istri lahiran, namun telah kembali bersama skuat The Three Lions dan bermain selama 90 menit dalam kemenangan 2-0 atas Kosta Rika di Elland Road pada Jumat (8/6) dini hari WIB kemarin.

http://www.goal.com/id
Old 17-08-2018, 06:38 AM   #583
Andi Istiabudi
manager

After returning from England duty at the World Cup, Phil Jones was champing at the bit to get back to Manchester United.

Like some of his team-mates, the defender was so determined to ensure he can contribute to the cause for the Reds that he cut his holiday short to link up with the squad again at the Aon Training Complex.

However, such is his modesty and selflessness, our no.4 admitted he wasn’t sure why such a fuss was made of his eagerness to make an early start to his preparations for 2018/19.

“Somebody asked me about it the other day and I don’t think it was as big a deal as the media and the public were making out,” Phil said.

“I wanted to come back. I had a couple of weeks off and I felt ready to go again. It wasn’t a big deal for me and the other lads that did it as well.”

‘GOING TO THE WORLD CUP IS A PROUD ACHIEVEMENT FOR ME’

Jones played twice for Gareth Southgate’s side in Russia, with both of his appearances coming against Belgium – featuring his United team-mates Romelu Lukaku and Marouane Fellaini – in the group stage and third-place play-off.

Although the centre-back admits he would have liked to have starred more during England’s journey to the semi-finals, he was proud to be selected for his second World Cup finals – after also travelling to Brazil in 2014.

“It was another experience for me,” Jones reflected. “I’d been to one [World Cup] previously and, although maybe I didn’t play as many minutes as I would have liked, that’s football at times – it’s competitive. It was great to be a part of it and I managed to play two games out there. I played one game previously [in 2014] so that’s three games.

“Okay, I would have liked to have played more minutes but, at the end of the day, when you are younger, if someone says you’re going to play in the World Cup and represent your country, it’s incredible, so it’s an achievement for myself and I’m proud of that.”

‘I HAVE SOME FANTASTIC MEMORIES AT UNITED’

Jones made his only appearance of pre-season for United as a second-half substitute in our final friendly against Bayern Munich and wasn’t involved in the Reds’ season-opening win over Leicester City.

The former Blackburn Rovers man, who arrived at Old Trafford in 2011, is embarking on his eighth season at United at the age of 26 and has loved every minute of his time at the club so far.

“It’s gone so quickly! I remember my first game, I remember winning the Premier League and winning the Europa League,” he recalled.

“I have some fantastic memories, albeit I wish we had made more – in certain seasons, we could have done that. But I’ve really enjoyed it, I’m still enjoying it, I love the club and the people here. It’s a fantastic club to work for with a fantastic manager and coaches. It’s really enjoyable.”

‘LET’S SEE WHERE THIS SEASON TAKES US’

After beating Leicester 2-1 at Old Trafford last Friday night, the Reds will be looking to continue our winning start to the new campaign against Brighton & Hove Albion at the Amex Stadium on Sunday.

Jones has one Premier League winners’ medal from his second season at the club in 2012/13, when the Reds claimed a record 20th title.

Although he accepts the challenge is always a difficult one, Jones and his team-mates are determined to get their hands on the trophy again.

“Yes, of course [we want to win the Premier League]. It’s the most difficult to win out of the competitions in England. The level of the players and their fitness and ability is improving,” Jones explained.

“I remember when I joined [United] in 2011; the Premier League has come on leaps and bounds since then – the pace of the Premier League and the games we’re playing in are so quick nowadays.

“You have to adjust and adapt to that, but it’s great to be a part of. The top six look very good and are going to be very competitive, so it’s going to be tough for us again this season – we know that – but I think we just need to focus on us a bit more and concentrate on how we’re going to approach games and let’s see where it takes us.”

www.manutd.com
Old 07-01-2019, 09:00 AM   #584
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

The defender faceplanted the turf in Manchester United's 2-0 win over Reading in the FA Cup

A red mark and long gash can be seen on Phil Jones' forehead after the incident
Old 02-02-2019, 03:03 PM   #585
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Jones: MU Belum Meraih Apa-apa
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Manchester - Manchester United mencatatkan laju bagus bersama Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Phil Jones tak mau cepat puas, menegaskan The Red Devils belum meraih apa-apa.

Bersama Solskjaer, MU melaju sembilan pertandingan tanpa menelan kekalahan. Ada delapan kemenangan dan satu hasil imbang yang diraih.

MU memangkas jarak dari tim yang ada di posisi empat besar klasemen. Setan Merah kini membukukan sebanyak 45 poin, berjarak dua angka dari tim di atas mereka, Chelsea dan Arsenal.

Jones sadar bahwa MU sekarang sedang menjadi perbincangan karena performa baik bersama Solskjaer. Tapi, raihan posisi empat besar pada akhir musim disebut menjadi yang utama.

"Kami belum meraih apa-apa. Kami mungkin sudah sedikit melaju dan semua orang membahas kami, tapi itu tak berarti apapun," kata Jones seperti dilansir oleh Sky Sports.

"Kami berada di luar empat besar yang jelas bukan yang kami inginkan, dan kami harus memastikan finis di posisi empat besar."

"Pada akhir musim, kalau kami bisa mencapai posisi itu -oke, kami memang tak menjalani musim yang sukses- tapi kami sudah meraih yang terbaik," dia menambahkan.
Old 09-02-2019, 04:52 AM   #586
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga nanti pensiunnya juga di United

PHIL JONES SIGNS NEW DEAL

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Phil Jones has signed a new contract, which will keep him at the club until June 2023, with the option to extend for a further year.

Phil Jones said:

“I am delighted to have signed a new contract. Manchester United has been a big part of my life for eight years and I love everything about this club.
“I am excited about the challenges that lie ahead of us as we prepare for a very busy period in the season. I would like to thank Ole and the coaching staff for their continued support in my development.”

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said:

“Phil knows what it takes to be a Manchester United player. He has won the Premier League, FA Cup and Europa League and is now one of the senior players within the team.

“He is coming up to his 27th birthday and entering into his prime years as a centre-half. We are delighted Phil has committed his future to the club.”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-02-2019, 06:13 AM   #587
Andi Istiabudi
manager

'ALL OVER THE PITCH WE'RE GETTING BETTER'

Phil Jones is relishing the next few fixtures in Manchester United’s schedule, with Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea and league leaders Liverpool our next three opponents.

Speaking after Saturday's 3-0 victory over Fulham at Craven Cottage, the England defender reflected on the Reds' upturn in form but stated that the squad should stay grounded.

“Football’s football, it can change very quickly. I know that, I’ve experienced that many times,” Phil declared.

“One moment you can be on a high, the next you can be low. It’s a cliché, but we’re keeping our feet on the ground, taking one game at a time.

”Consistency is key in any sport and it’s no different here. We’re putting a run together, we need to keep momentum going.

“We’re looking forward to PSG on Tuesday. It’s a tough period but these are the games you want to play in, the games you want to be available for.”

The win against the Cottagers extended our unbeaten run under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to eleven games, with the Reds picking up 25 out of a possible 27 Premier League points, as well as winning two Emirates FA Cup ties.

Jones recognised the psychological importance of Saturday's result and subsequent move into the league's top four places; after all, United did not escape sixth position until last weekend, despite a string of great results.

“It was a big game for us, as we knew we could get into the top four,” Phil said. “It’s a big statement from where we were.

“Everyone’s got to take us seriously now, you know. We’ve proved that in the last ten or twelve games.

“We’ve worked on every position, all over the pitch we’re getting better. We can still improve and we will do.”

Jones also discussed the new contract he signed on Friday and addressed some of the criticism he has faced during his time at the club.

“I don’t lose sleep about what people say about me,” he told reporters at Fulham. “It’s football. I’m going to get criticism in the future, I’ve had criticism in the past.

“Honestly, I genuinely don’t care. I have a wonderful family and wonderful friends. I play football for Man United, I’ve been given an extra contract and I’m grateful for that.”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-02-2019, 08:19 AM   #588
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Phil Jones admits Manchester United were 'a bit of a laughing stock' under Jose Mourinho but insists everyone must take them seriously now

* Manchester United beat Fulham 3-0 in the Premier League on Saturday
* Paul Pogba scored two goals either side of a strike from Anthony Martial
* It was a 25th point from 27 under the caretaker boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Everywhere you turned at Craven Cottage, the smiles belonged to Manchester United. Funny that, for Phil Jones says they were a 'laughing stock' under Jose Mourinho.

It is a withering statement from the defender, who often found himself the butt of those jokes from folk all too happy to revel in the misery of Mourinho and his suffering side.

The antidote, it seems, was Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

'It was tough for everyone involved, we might have been a bit of a laughing stock at the start of the season, but certainly not now,' said Jones in the wake of the 3-0 win at Fulham, a 25th point from 27 under the caretaker boss.

'Everyone is going to take us seriously now, we've proven that (with Solskjaer), and we're still getting better.

'There is just a positivity about the place, to grind results out when we're not playing well, to play forward, to play with intent and purpose - and that's exactly what we're doing.

'You can see it in every game, we're creating a number of chances and putting them away.' They were queuing up to deliver the same message, as two-goal Paul Pogba - another wearing a smile - had his say on the upturn in mood, not to mention his own form.

Phil Jones applauds the Manchester United fans after his team's victory over Fulham. Jones admits United had become a bit of a laughing stock under former boss Jose Mourinho

'It is his (Solskjaer's) joy,' said the midfielder, a scorer of nine since the manager's arrival in December.

'He is just being himself. He is not playing, acting. He is giving joy to everyone. He is giving confidence to everyone - and you can see that on the pitch.' After signing a new five-and-a-half-year contract recently, Anthony Martial thought it newsworthy to reveal that he shares a joke with Solskjaer in training. In light of what had gone before, perhaps such levity is a big deal.

His goal here - a daring dribble and unerring finish - drew immediate comparison with a Cristiano Ronaldo effort at the same end in 2007.

Solskjaer accepts the likeness. 'He does have similarities, of course,' said the boss.

'If he wants to be at Cristiano's level, Anthony knows what he has to do. It is up to him. He has the talent.' Solskjaer says he is 'glad' that Martial is in his side and not lining up against United in the last 16 of the Champions League on Tuesday, for Paris Saint-Germain had been mooted as potential suitors with Mourinho keen to offload the France forward in the summer. How ludicrous a judgement that now looks.

'He is a Manchester United player,' said Solskjaer, tellingly. 'He excites the crowd. He excites the manager. He excites his team-mates.

'He is electric and his balance, his pace, everything about him… when you are a full-back, you don't want him running at you.

'And he is also a great character around the place.' PSG will be without the injured Neymar tomorrow, their own exhilarating left-sided forward. But it says a lot about Solskjaer and United's confidence right now that his absence is mourned rather than celebrated.

'Unfortunately, he cannot play,' said Solskjaer. 'When you play against the best teams, you want to play against the best players.

'The crowd want to see the best players, so it's too bad for Old Trafford. I have played there against Real Madrid and Ronaldo and Figo, that gives it an extra edge.'

Solskjaer refuses to set a target for the remainder of the season, yet on this evidence anything less than a top-four finish and even the last four of the Champions League would feel like a disappointment. And don't forget the FA Cup.

For Fulham, the sound of supporters booing Claudio Ranieri's substitutions and then turning on the manager on full-time felt like a club resigned to their fate. It has fast turned sour for the Cottagers and it is they in danger of becoming a laughing stock. There were very few smiles from anyone connected to their club on Saturday.

The same could not be said of the visitors. A beaming Nemanja Matic emerged to claim there are 'no limits' to what they can achieve under Solskjaer.

The punchline to United's season could yet be silverware.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6689013/Phil-Jones-admits-Manchester-United-bit-laughing-stock-Jose-Mourinho.html
Old 21-02-2019, 10:14 AM   #589
Andi Istiabudi
manager

All the best for you, Phil

Old 21-02-2019, 04:32 PM   #590
jojo poenya
first team
#MemberExpired

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
jojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to all
Visit jojo poenya's Facebook Visit jojo poenya's Twitter

UNITED INDONESIA JUGA MEMBERI UCAPAN KEPADA PHIL JONES

#2019BackToForum
#MemberExpired
jojo poenya is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 161
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, aGhaa, ailverson, ajier307, Aldi_Rizal, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, ardi_14, arfad, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, bahul20, bang_zak, Beriano89, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Brian Agni, Bulma, chincarito, cintaoven, cynta, czr, dankseals, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dudut, edroid, Efri Loebay, endhy_cantona, Ereius, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fahranjie, Fajar_, fajrinited, febri jojo21, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, goodfron, gregoriussunu, Griff_Oliviery, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hdhe16, hendiplast, hendrikYP, iamsetia, id4y, Idh Apuadji, Imron Setyo C, irfan_thered, irhamutd, IskandarJool, jajijujejen, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, juju, just.fluke, JustDenny, King_Cantona, Lang25, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, madnesse, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, NiaanuuR97, oldark, ollacarla, OYrmKRgssa, paiman, pech 14, penk22_, puji purnawan, Pure_red, pweechevalier, randiex, red, Red Devils 07, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, UnitedIsRed, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vhio, Victory, vidicia, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, warmanlupus, wazzapoetra, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudiiriski, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]