United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2016/2017

Old 15-06-2016, 05:14 PM   #1
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default [Rooney Testimonial] Manchester United 0-0 Everton

Wayne Rooney Testimonial Match
Manchester United vs Everton

[Testimonial] Manchester United vs Everton
Kamis, 4 Agustus 2016
Kick Off : 02.00 WIB
Venue : Old Trafford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rean View Post
VS

Manchester United 0 vs 0 Everton

THE TEAM
United: De Gea (Romero 64), Valencia (Darmian 64), Bailly (Jones 46), Blind (Mata 64), Shaw (Rojo 46), Carrick (Schneiderlin 46), Herrera (Fellaini 46), Lingard (Young 46), Rooney (Rashford 53), Martial (Mkhitaryan 46), Ibrahimovic (Memphis 64). Sub not used: Johnstone.

Everton: Stekelenburg (Joel 46), Coleman, Baines (Oviedo 65), Funes Mori, Stones, Holgate (Besic 65 (Davies 77)), McCarthy (Gibson 65), Barry (Cleverley 65), Barkley (Lennon 65), Deulofeu (Mirallas 46), Lukaku (Kone 65). Sub not used: Galloway.

DOWNLOAD LINKS
Highlights
Full 1st Half
Full 2nd Half

Last edited by Rean; 05-08-2016 at 05:03 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to penk22_ For This Useful Post:
Old 15-06-2016, 05:20 PM   #2
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [Testimonial] Manchester United vs Everton

Wayne Rooney testimonial details confirmed

• Manchester United v Everton, Wednesday 3 August 2016, kick-off 20:00 BST
• Wayne Rooney's Old Trafford testimonial between his only two Premier League clubs
• United skipper launches Foundation to provide help for disadvantaged and vulnerable children
• Tickets on sale from 09:00 BST on Thursday 9 June at www.ManUtd.com/RooneyTestimonial

Wayne Rooney's testimonial match - between Manchester United and Everton at Old Trafford on 3 August (kick-off 20:00 BST) - will mark the start of a year of fundraising events by the United and England captain’s Foundation which is aiming to raise £5million for disadvantaged and vulnerable children.

The match will give fans their first chance to see Jose Mourinho's new-look United side at the Theatre of Dreams in what will be the first pre-season fixture to be played at the Reds' home ground for two years. The FA Cup – won for a record-equalling 12th time in May – will also be on display at the match.

Paying tribute to Wayne, new manager Mourinho said: "Wayne is and has been England’s best player for over a decade and this game will be a fitting tribute to everything he has achieved. I’m looking forward to what will be a very special night for us both. I’m sure the fans will make this a memorable occasion and help Wayne to raise a lot of money to help support vulnerable children."

All proceeds from the testimonial match, celebrating Wayne’s 12 remarkable years with United since his transfer as teenager from Everton, and from all other events will be distributed through the newly-launched Wayne Rooney Foundation to four chosen charities: the NSPCC, Claire House Children's Hospice, Alder Hey Children's Hospital and the Manchester United Foundation.

Each has been selected because of Wayne’s personal commitment to the organisations and the children they help. Money raised by the Foundation will enable each charity to create legacy projects providing expert help for a generation of children faced with often overwhelming health issues, abuse and educational challenges.

Announcing details of his testimonial match and the official launch of The Wayne Rooney Foundation, which has BT as its principal partner, Wayne said: "For me, there could not be a more special testimonial match.

Manchester United and Everton are the only clubs I have played for as a professional footballer. I am happy to say now that, whatever may happen in the future, I will never play for another Premier League club.

"I owe United and Everton everything for giving me my footballing opportunities. Through The Wayne Rooney Foundation I want to put something back and, at the same time, say a heartfelt thanks to everyone at these great clubs who ever helped me in my career.

"Everton and United, along with my family, gave me the support and opportunity to help me achieve my goals and dreams. Having a young family of my own makes me realise it’s vital that every child gets the opportunity to grow up surrounded by love and support to give them a chance of fulfilling their potential.

"I hope The Wayne Rooney Foundation and its charity partners can improve and inspire the lives of children disadvantaged by family breakdown, abuse, health issues or lack of educational opportunities."

The match will provide a spectacular lift-off for a testimonial year of fundraising by The Wayne Rooney Foundation. Other events to be announced later will also provide headline entertainment for sell-out crowds, as well as the opportunity to pay tribute to Wayne’s remarkable career achievements.

Tickets for the Wayne Rooney testimonial match between Manchester United and Everton on 3 August will be priced from £25 for adults and just £10 for under-16s. They will be on sale via www.manutd.com/rooneytestimonial from 09:00 BST on Thursday 9 June.

Those wishing to donate to The Wayne Rooney Foundation to help its work through its partner charities can also do so by visiting www.mydonate.bt.com/charities/waynerooneyfoundation.

For more information on The Wayne Rooney Foundation, please visit www.waynerooney.com/foundation.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Jun/Wayne-Rooney-testimonial-3-August-2016-Manchester-United-Everton-tickets-Foundation-launch.aspx
Old 02-08-2016, 07:00 AM   #3
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

MATCH PREVIEW: MANCHESTER UNITED V EVERTON

Match details: Wayne Rooney's testimonial match kicks off at 20:00 BST on Wednesday. The game will be broadcast live from Old Trafford on BT Sport and shown in full on MUTV from midnight. You can also keep up to date with all the action via ManUtd.com's live match blog and by following our official Twitter account @ManUtd.

Ticket information: A limited number of tickets are still available - to book, call 0161 868 8000 or visit manutd.com/rooneytestimonial. All proceeds from the match will be distributed through The Wayne Rooney Foundation to four chosen charity partners: NSPCC, Claire House children's hospice, Alder Hey children's hospital and the Manchester United Foundation.

Setting the scene: Wednesday’s game - the first fixture at Old Trafford since Bournemouth were beaten in May - will first and foremost celebrate the long and successful service of club captain Wayne Rooney. But for new manager Jose Mourinho, it's the last opportunity for his squad to clock up valuable playing minutes before the Community Shield clash with league champions Leicester City at Wembley. Following a strong showing in Gothenburg on Saturday, confidence in the squad will be high as the Reds prepare to face the Merseysiders.

Congratulations, captain: Wednesday night will be all about one man, Wayne Rooney. A servant to the club since 2004 when he signed from Everton at the age of 18, the England skipper has had a glittering career at Old Trafford. So far, he has featured in 520 competitive matches for the Reds, with an average of just less than one goal every two games. He is only four behind Sir Bobby Charlton’s all-time scoring record of 249 strikes for the club and Rooney’s hopes of overtaking the club ambassador may well have been bolstered by the new boss confirming he plans to use him in an attacking role. "For me he will be a number nine, a number 10, a nine-and-a-half but never a six or an eight," insisted Mourinho.

Last meetings: The last meeting with Everton was at Wembley, in last season’s FA Cup semi-final. The Reds, en route to winning the trophy of course, triumphed 2-1 with Anthony Martial scoring a last-gasp winner. The cup tie was one of three United victories over the Toffees last season, after Premier League wins at Old Trafford (1-0) and Goodison Park (3-0).

Story of their season: Everton’s 2015/16 campaign was mixed - although they reached the semi-finals of both the FA Cup and League Cup, they finished 11th in the league for the second season running.

Opposition manager: Ronald Koeman will be the man in charge in the away dugout. Formerly of Southampton, the Dutchman made the switch to Goodison Park in June, having spent two seasons on the south coast. He enjoyed success on his last Old Trafford trip, a close Premier League encounter back in January, with debutant Charlie Austin coming on as a second-half substitute to head home the only goal of the game for the Saints. Koeman's first visit as a manager was less fruitful - Benfica were defeated 2-1 in a Champions League group match with goals from Ryan Giggs and Ruud van Nistelrooy, However, he had the last laugh when his side won the later contest in Portugal and eliminated the Reds from the competition.

Who’s their star man? Standing at six feet three inches tall, Romelu Lukaku certainly has an imposing presence in Everton’s attack. Arriving in England from Anderlecht, Lukaku joined Mourinho's Chelsea before being loaned out to West Brom and then Everton, making his move to Merseyside permanent in 2014. His goalscoring talent has been obvious throughout his time in the Premier League, with the Belgium international using his body strength to outmuscle defenders and his shooting power to find the back of the net. Lukaku was the Toffees’ top scorer last season and his goal tally of 25 was over double that of anyone else at the club, with Ross Barkley coming closest on 10.

Did you know? Rooney has faced Everton 20 times in competitive matches since leaving them to join United, scoring five goals in the process.

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Fixtures-And-Results/Match-Reports/2016/Aug/Match-preview-Manchester-United-v-Everton-Wayne-Rooney-Testimonial-3-August-2016.aspx
Old 02-08-2016, 02:09 PM   #4
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United and Everton to field full-strength teams for Wayne Rooney's testimonial

* Wayne Rooney's testimonial vs Everton kicks off at 8pm on Wednesday
* United are marking Rooney’s 12 years of service against his boyhood club
* Both teams treating the clash at Old Trafford as Premier League warm up
* The highly-anticipated new domestic campaign begins on August 13

Manchester United and Everton will field full-strength teams for Wayne Rooney’s testimonial at Old Trafford this week.

The new Premier League season starts on August 13 and its close proximity means both Jose Mourinho and Ronald Koeman are treating Wednesday night with the utmost seriousness.

United are marking Rooney’s 12 years of service and the striker felt a match against his boyhood club - who pocketed £27million from the deal in 2004 - was fitting.

Manchester United will mark Wayne Rooney’s 12 years of service on Wednesday night

The prospect of Rooney turning out for both sides has not been mentioned by either club in the build-up, a night Mourinho takes charge at his ‘new home’ for the first time.

It is often customary that the main attraction plays for each team during testimonials, but Mourinho and Koeman are using the fixture to fine tune their squads.

United have a Community Shield date with Premier League champions Leicester City on the horizon this Sunday before travelling to Bournemouth the weekend after.

That will see new signings Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Eric Bailly all given their Old Trafford bows, to be shown live on BT Sport.

New signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic is likely to be handed his Old Trafford debut

Koeman, meanwhile, is hoping to offer valuable minutes to the likes of Romelu Lukaku. The Belgium striker - a target for Chelsea - was back after his post-European Championship break during a penalty shootout defeat by Real Betis over in Dresden on Saturday.

He and others need added games in a bid to get up to speed before they face Mauricio Pochettino’s Tottenham next week.

Rooney will lead United out at Old Trafford accompanied by his three sons - Klay, Kai and Kit - when a huge mosaic of the captain, costing £5,000, will be unfurled.

The piece will cover 11,000 seats in the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand as a tribute to Rooney, who will give all proceeds to charity.

He is hoping to raise in the region of £5m for his four chosen causes, including Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, Claire House Children’s Hospice, the NSPCC and the Manchester United Foundation.

The club’s foundation is hoping to use some of the proceeds to fund disadvantaged teenagers through university and further education via scholarships.

‘He’s always been a big supporter of us and his generosity here is just another example,’ United Foundation’s chief executive John Shiels told the Manchester Evening News.

‘He is great with kids and given his background is able to relate to and communicate with them in a way maybe others aren’t.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3718016/Manchester-United-Everton-field-strength-teams-Wayne-Rooney-s-testimonial.html
Old 03-08-2016, 01:24 PM   #5
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Sir Alex Ferguson makes peace with Wayne Rooney ahead of Manchester United striker's testimonial

* Manchester United play Everton in Wayne Rooney's testimonial game
* Wednesday night's match sees his current side face his boyhood club
* Rooney and Sir Alex Ferguson barely spoke when the latter retired in 2013
* The pair had fallen out over Rooney's apparent desire to leave United
* Ferguson has praised Rooney for 'breathing new life' into the club in 2004

Sir Alex Ferguson has made his peace with Wayne Rooney ahead of the Manchester United striker’s testimonial at Old Trafford on Wednesday night.

The pair were barely on speaking terms when Ferguson retired three years ago as Rooney’s future at the club hung in the balance for a second time.

Although Rooney buried the hatchet when he paid tribute to Ferguson in an interview to mark a decade at United two years ago, Gary Lineker revealed in October that the Scot pulled out of a BBC documentary he was making about the player.

However, in the match programme for Rooney’s testimonial against his old club Everton on Wednesday, Ferguson praised the 30-year-old for breathing new life into United when he arrived from Goodison Park in a £30million deal in 2004, having failed to sign him four years earlier at the age of 14.

‘He was an exciting signing,’ said Ferguson. ‘It was fairly shortly after I’d got rid of the idea of retiring and changed my mind, and I had to rethink about how we were going to take the club forward.

‘When you make the decision to retire, you stop thinking, but once I decided to stay I started thinking again and it was really centred around bringing energy back into the team by looking at young players.

Sir Alex Ferguson has made peace with Wayne Rooney ahead of the striker's testimonial

‘Of course there was Cristiano Ronaldo, then there was Rooney, and it was a fantastic period. The two of them were unbelievable.

‘Wayne came in as a first-team player right away, even though he was only 18, and he’s gone on to play for Manchester United for 12 years, which is very difficult in the present day.

‘I always think that great players can play in any era. Bobby Charlton would have been a great player today and Wayne Rooney would have been a great player back then.’

New manager Jose Mourinho described Rooney’s success at United as ‘simply incredible’, while his predecessor Louis van Gaal added: ‘I quickly decided he would be my captain because I saw also the attitude of his fellow players towards him … there is no question that he’s very important at United.’

Quote:
FERGUSON AND ROONEY'S UNITED TROPHY HAUL

Premier League: 5 (2006/07, 2007/08, 2008/09. 2010/11, 2012/13)

League Cup: 2 (2005/06, 2009/10)

Community Shield: 3 (2007, 2010, 2011)

Champions League: 1 (2007/08)

Club World Cup: 1 (2008)
Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3720736/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-makes-peace-Wayne-Rooney-ahead-Manchester-United-striker-s-testimonial.html
Old 03-08-2016, 02:23 PM   #6
Rean
jadikan sederhana..

Thanked 2,321 Times in 872 Posts
Mentioned: 316 Post(s)
Rean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond repute

Visit Rean's Twitter RyanAniestyo
Default Re: [Rooney Testimonial] Manchester United vs Everton

Untuk pertama kalinya, pertandingan malam nanti disiarkan LIVE di Facebook fanspage nya Rooney dah Man United.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rean For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2016, 11:19 PM   #7
OKI MAHENDRA 007
first team
@oki_gibol07, @UtdIndonesiaGSK

Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
OKI MAHENDRA 007 is a name known to allOKI MAHENDRA 007 is a name known to allOKI MAHENDRA 007 is a name known to allOKI MAHENDRA 007 is a name known to allOKI MAHENDRA 007 is a name known to allOKI MAHENDRA 007 is a name known to allOKI MAHENDRA 007 is a name known to all
Visit OKI MAHENDRA 007's Facebook Visit OKI MAHENDRA 007's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rean View Post

Untuk pertama kalinya, pertandingan malam nanti disiarkan LIVE di Facebook fanspage nya Rooney dah Man United.
UI TV Live streaming min?
Old 03-08-2016, 11:35 PM   #8
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Harus ngeLike FP Rooney donk ? hehehe

Old 03-08-2016, 11:45 PM   #9
Aziiz_rachman
academy
Pamenchester Is Red

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Aziiz_rachman has a spectacular aura aboutAziiz_rachman has a spectacular aura about

Gogogo wazza
Old 04-08-2016, 02:01 AM   #10
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

United XI : De Gea; Valencia, Bailly, Blind, Shaw; Carrick, Herrera; Lingard, Rooney, Martial; Ibrahimovic.

Subs : Johnstone, Romero, Darmian, Jones, Rojo, Fellaini, Mata, Mkhitaryan, Schneiderlin, Young, Memphis, Rashford.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 57
Aba_MaczUnited, aboewa, achmad.zaky, AdhiX, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, andiancha, Ardiey11, Aziiz_rachman, Blacklist7, bombom, derajulio, DermawanIsUnitedFans, devilbeaters, ditra wirochadi, dwitri27, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fajrinited, ferry11, fredrian.seven, giggs26, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hand_rooney, indrahadijaya, ivanzferdinand, kobe1928, Lang25, mousetrap, Muragil, nggambustodc, penk22_, pujidwi, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, SeaFoodin7, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, Uwie_andriana, victory II, wira_ozora, zudomiriku