United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 22-02-2016, 08:55 AM   #521
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Selamat buat Gary Neville yang semalam baru saja membawa timnya Valencia menang 2-1 atas Granada. Semoga kedepannya terus menunjukkan trend positif
Mulai bangkit kayaknya, setelah menang lawan Espanyol lanjut bantai Rapid Wien di ulang tahunnya yang ke 41, semalem menang lagi lawan Granada di kandang lawan pula.
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2016, 12:51 PM   #522
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gary Neville

Granada 1-2 Valencia: Gary Neville's side make it three on the spin as Daniel Parejo and Santiago Mina seal La Liga victory

* Midfielder Daniel Parejo swept Valencia into the lead in the 56th minute
* David Barral hit the bar from close range when it looked easier to score
* Gary Neville's side clung on to earn back-to-back La Liga victories

Gary Neville completed a perfect week as Valencia manager with his third straight win thanks to a narrow victory over Granada.

Daniel Parejo got the first. He was the midfielder Neville stripped of the captaincy last month believing the added responsibility was a burden for the young midfielder.

He dominated midfield for the visitors in the first half and he finished well when Paco Alcacer laid off Andre Gomes’ cross.

Substitute Santi Mina added a second meaning Edgar's goal with the last attack of the game counted for nothing.

Neville must wish he could play Granada every week. Valencia beat them 4-0 and 3-0 in the Cup earlier in his reign and they got the better of them here although Granada missed two second-half sitters to leave the visitors with all three points.

Gary Neville's Valencia won for the third consecutive game as they earned a narrow victory over Granada

'It's been a fantastic week,' said Parejo. 'Now we travel to Austria to finish the job in the Europa League.'

Valencia beat Espanyol last weekend and then hit Rapid Vienna for six in midweek. They were not on quite such good form here but they did enough to win the game.

Their first chance came on 19 minutes when Sofiane Feghouli’s early ball sent captain Alcacer clear and he saw his shot deflected over Andres Fernandez’ Granada goal.

Isaac Success was having a lot of joy down the right hand side for Granada in the opening exchanges. Every time he went one on one with Guilherme Siqueira he was going past him.

As a spectacle the game was slow and very stop-start but Neville’s team clearly had the greater quality and it almost allowed them to break the deadlock when a well-worked free-kick between Parejo and Alcacer saw the Spain striker draw a fine save from Fernandez.

Valencia had their third chance of the first 45 minutes when Joao Cancelo motored forward and dropped a deep cross on to the head of Andre Gomes at the far post. He just needed to guide it downwards but he could not and when Fernandez spread himself he made the save.

The goal finally came on 54 minutes and it was Parejo who scored it. The former QPR midfielder had been booked early in the game and had come dangerously close – with several innocuous fouls – to seeing red. Neville may even have considered taking him off but leaving him on the pitch paid dividends when he fired home from Alcacer’s cushioned assist.

Granada should have equalised with their next attack but from five yards out David Barral leaned back and hit the crossbar. It was his last contribution of the game but his replacement Youssef El Arabi inexplicably headed the wrong side of the post from Migel Lopes’ cross. It was difficult to judge which had been the worst miss.

Siqueira’s left-back channel continued to long fast road with an unmanned toll booth. He was taken off with five minutes left and received a good ovation from home fans - in part because he used to play at Granada, and surely in part because he’d been their best chance of a goal.

Valencia scored again in the last minute when Santi Mina scored his third league goal and his third goal in a week. Alcacer raced clear but could not lob Fernandez and when the ball ran to the 20-year-old he hit the back of the empty net to make it 2-0.

Finally Granada scored when substitute Edgar leaped highest at the far post to head past Diego Alves. But it was too little to late to stop Valencia completing a perfect week – three wins out of three for Neville.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3457353/Granada-1-2-Valencia-Gary-Neville-s-make-three-spin-Daniel-Parejo-Santiago-Mina-seal-La-Liga-victory.html
Old 23-02-2016, 11:47 AM   #523
victory II
academy
pengganti Victory

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
victory II Ready for being a real United Indonesia

tren positif berlanjut. efek rekrut asisten yg baru?
menang lawan tim yg paling bawah. tapi 3 poin tetap lah 3 poin

11 poin selisih dg yg terbawah. 18 poin dg peringkat 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by penk22_ View Post
9 pertandingan Oom

Akhirnya ya, menang juga
Espanyol performanya di la liga musim ini lebih buruk dari Valencia, kebangetan kalau masih gagal dulang poin penuh.
mksdnya 10 pertandingan itu untuk Valencia-nya, bukan sejak Gary nanganin. yg artinya sejak vs Barcelona kalo g salah
victory II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2016, 03:10 PM   #524
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga tetap dipercaya melatih Valencia hingga beberapa musim mendatang

April, Neville Akan Bahas Masa Depan dengan Valencia
Meylan Fredy Ismawan - detikSport

Valencia - Kerja keras Gary Neville di Valencia telah membuahkan hasil dalam beberapa waktu terakhir. Namun, Neville tak akan buru-buru membicarakan masa depannya dengan pihak klub.

Valencia sempat melalui masa sulit setelah Neville diangkat sebagai pelatih baru untuk menggantikan Nuno Espirito Santo. Los Che tak pernah menang dalam sembilan laga La Liga dan dibantai Barcelona 0-7 di ajang Copa del Rey.

Akan tetapi, Valencia sekarang sudah bangkit. Dani Parejo dan kawan-kawan meraih empat kemenangan beruntun di semua kompetisi, termasuk saat meluluhlantakkan Rapid Wina dengan skor agregat 10-0 di ajang Liga Europa.

Kebangkitan Valencia tersebut membuat Neville kabarnya punya peluang untuk terus dipertahankan oleh pihak klub. Mirror melaporkan bahwa Neville mungkin ditawari perpanjangan kontrak selama dua tahun. Eks pemain Manchester United itu saat ini cuma dikontrak sampai akhir musim ini.

Neville sendiri memilih untuk fokus ke pekerjaannya sebagai pelatih dan menunda pembahasan soal kemungkinan perpanjangan kontrak. Dia ingin terus memberi kemenangan untuk Valencia.

"Saya belum bicara dengan pihak klub soal kontrak saya. Kami awalnya akan membicarakan itu pada bulan Maret, tapi Maret sudah hampir tiba dan kami harus fokus pada laga-laga berikutnya," ujar Neville di Soccerway.

"Kami akan menunggu sampai April. Saya bisa menjamin belum ada pembahasan," katanya.

Valencia akan menghadapi Athletic Bilbao dalam lanjutan La Liga, Minggu (28/2/2016).
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 01:17 PM   #525
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Valencia boss Gary Neville deflated after loss to Atletico Madrid: 'I'm as disappointed as I have been after a defeat... we matched one of Europe's best teams for 70 minutes'

* Valencia suffered late defeat at hands of Atletico Madrid on Sunday
* Gary Neville says it's the most disappointed he's been as a manager
* Former England coach denies his substitutes were influenced by crowd

Gary Neville admitted that defeat by Diego Simeone’s Atletico Madrid left him as disappointed as he had been after any loss so far in his time as Valencia manager.

He told reporters: 'We were playing against one of the best teams in Europe and for 70 minutes we were in the game.

'I don’t like repeat mistakes and it feels that we have made the same mistakes as last week. We were in the game until 70 minutes against Athletic Bilbao and it was the same again tonight. I am as disappointed as I have been after a defeat.’

Valencia boss Gary Neville admitted the Atletico Madrid defeat was his toughest to take

Neville had to defend himself against the suggestion he allowed Valencia supporters to dictate substitutions after chaotic scenes on the bench when defender Santos was sent off with 10 minutes remaining.

Neville had been about to bring on Alvaro Negredo but the forward sat down once Valencia went down to 10-men. With the stadium calling for his introduction he was eventually brought on.

Asked if he had been swayed by supporters Neville said: ‘No, not at all. Alvaro was coming on and I had not seen that Santos had been sent off.

'Negredo told me that Santos had been sent off. I then discussed with the bench whether we should bring on a defender instead or play three at the back and gamble. My first reaction was to bring on a defender but my mind was changed. My first reaction was probably right.’

Moments after Negredo’s introduction Atletico scored their third goal to end the game as a contest.

It was the substitution of another Spain striker that really changed the game.

Fernando Torres got the all-important second goal having come off the bench. Diego Simeone said: ‘The young players did very well tonight but then Torres came on an showed his seniority.’

Atletico have won more away points than any other team in La Liga and when asked if it keeps alive Atletico’s hopes of catching Barcelona he said: ‘We just want to keep improving on what we have achieved in the past.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3479717/Valencia-boss-Gary-Neville-deflated-loss-Atletico-Madrid-m-disappointed-defeat-matched-one-Europe-s-best-teams-70-minutes.html
Old 18-03-2016, 01:39 PM   #526
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Gary Neville hints he will leave Valencia this summer after boss is sent off during Europa League exit against Athletic Bilbao

* Valencia were dumped out of Europe by Athletic Bilbao on Thursday
* Gary Neville has hinted that he will not extend his stay beyond the season
* Valencia won 2-1 at the Mestalla but were knocked out on away goals

Gary Neville hinted he would not be staying at Valencia beyond the end of the season after he was sent off in their Europa League exit on away goals at the hands of Athletic Bilbao.

The former Manchester United defender said he would give everything in the final nine games of the season but hinted at that end-of-season exit by saying he was not looking beyond the end of the campaign.

Neville, who will join up with Roy Hodgson after Valencia's game on Sunday against Celta Vigo, described Thursday's 2-1 victory as the 'best performance' the players had given him since he arrived at the club.

Gary Neville was sent off during Valencia's Europa League exit at the hands of Athletic Bilbao

The team are nine points adrift of the European places in La Liga and there is now little more than pride to play for.

'I'm only thinking about the nine games. That's all I want to think about. That's all I should think about,' he said. 'I was hired for five months. That has always been the agreement.'

Asked if he was saying he would definitely leave in the summer he said: 'I'm not closing the door but we all know the contract that I was given. I will make sure that I give everything. I have come to love this club and to love the city. I have never seen such passionate fans; they are a proud bunch and I just imagine what they would be like if the results were better.'

Asked if he felt he had been unlucky in his three months at the club he said: 'You do need a bit of luck in football. I can think of many matches we've played where if we'd have taken the chances we would have won.

'I can always look at that but from my point of view I knew I was here for five months. No manager comes to a club in a good moment, usually it's at a difficut moment. Results not what they should be for this club and that's something I'm very aware of. I've seen the best performance since I've been here in this game.

'The players have taken it upon themselves to respond and we have to do the fans proud in the nine games left. We had words on Sunday after the defeat (1-0 to bottom club Levante) but there is a respect between us.'

Neville hinted after the game that he will not extend his stay beyond the end of the current season

Neville said he did not swear at referee Daniele Orsato but was sent to the stands with 10 minutes left for raising his arms as he remonstrated with match officials over a handball in the build-up to the away goal that eventually knocked his team out of Europe despite dominating the game.

'We could have won by four or five,' he lamented. 'I was annoyed that Andre Gomes got a yellow card five minutes earlier when the ball hit him from two yards away and then a ball hits one of their players' arm from 20 yards away and nothing is given. It was not the worst decision ever but the incident with Andre Gomes was 30 seconds before. I was astounded.'

Markel Susaeta handled in the build up to the goal but the referee's view was obscured and his assistant – who had a perfect view – said he saw nothing.

Valencia were 2-0 up at the time and going through but Athletic striker Aritz Adruiz scored from the subsequent chance and out they went.

'I thought it was a bad decision. I think when the referee watches that he will be disappointed. The linesman had a clear view of it. But the fans can go home happy with the way the team played. We should have won.

'We have set a minimum standard with this performance. The players have to repeat that now.'

He also refuted claims the club's season was now over saying: 'While this club have one match left the season can never be over because the fans come to watch the team and they deserve performances.

'We have had two faces in the last four days. You can see the difference. I don't need to say the words. But you have my word that there will be no giving up this season. I only said one thing to the players at the end of the game, that I loved watching them play tonight. What you saw tonight was a team that made Athletic Bilbao look ordinary and they are not ordinary. But consistency is the key.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3497941/Gary-Neville-hints-Valencia-exit-m-thinking-nine-games-hired-five-months-agreement.html
Old 21-03-2016, 02:15 PM   #527
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Gary Neville to leave Valencia job after former Manchester United defender grows frustrated with life in Spain

* Gary Neville has said he will leave Valencia at the end of the season
* Neville has joined up with the England side ahead of international week
* The ex-Manchester United defender was sent to the stands on Thursday

Gary Neville will leave Valencia at the end of the season, barring a major upturn in form.

The England coach, who joins up with Roy Hodgson’s side on Sunday, has made up his mind on his future — despite Valencia owner Peter Lim wanting him to stay.

Valencia gave their best performance under Neville in a 2-1 Europa League win over Athletic Bilbao on Thursday but were denied a place in the quarter-finals on away goals.

Gary Neville has said he will leave his role as manager of Valencia at the end of the season

A handball was not spotted in the build-up to Athletic’s away goal but after the game Neville said: ‘Results are not what they should be for this club and that’s something I'm very aware of.’

The former Manchester United defender has never liked the idea that he was in the job only due to his friendship and business relationship with Lim so he needed some success this season to feel justified in taking the club forward.

Seventh place should be enough to qualify for Europe and if Valencia can beat Celta Vigo, they will be eight points away with eight games left. Neville could have his mind changed if his young team go on a run but as things stand he looks set to leave.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3500809/Gary-Neville-leave-Valencia-job-former-Manchester-United-defender-grows-frustrated-life-Spain.html
balik jadi komentator aja, kasihan Carragher gak ada partnernya
Old 23-03-2016, 01:28 PM   #528
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

What next for Gary Neville? His future at Valencia is in the balance but former Manchester United star is determined to keep England coaching role

* Gary Neville's long-term future as Valencia manager is still uncertain
* Neville considered an important member of England's coaching staff
* Valencia are lying just six points above the La Liga relegation zone

Gary Neville's career in football might be shrouded in uncertainty but one constant appears to remain — a desire to continue working with Roy Hodgson and the England team.

The difficulties he is experiencing at Valencia have forced him to delay joining the national squad until Thursday but this, Neville would perhaps admit only privately, is the one coaching role he still enjoys immensely.

If Hodgson is successful enough in France this summer to secure a second crack at a World Cup, it is very much Neville’s desire to join him on that journey.

Gary Neville's long-term future at Valencia is looking increasingly uncertain as the season draws to a close

Which direction other aspects of his professional career may take is less clear, however. Would a probable departure from Valencia at the end of the season leave him searching for another coaching role? Would he perhaps return to his punditry role at Sky? Or will he seek a new challenge?

Right now even Neville might struggle to give a straight answer when a sudden, if unlikely, improvement in results at La Mestalla could yet have the club’s owner — his close friend and business partner Peter Lim — urging him to stick around.

Should Neville stand down as head coach at the end of the season, Lim and other members of the Valencia hierarchy are unsure where they might turn next.

Lim, it is understood, would favour a young, modern coach but they consider the options to be limited at this moment.

The chances of Neville continuing at the helm of a club sinking dangerously towards relegation do seem extremely slim, of course.

Despite calls from Valencia fans for him to go now, Neville will almost certainly remain in charge until the end of a campaign that has already seen one managerial change.

But it is most unlikely Neville will stay in his current role beyond the conclusion of the La Liga season. Sunday’s 2-0 defeat by Celta Vigo left him reflecting on only three wins in 16 league games.

Neville, arrives at the airport, where he was picked up by his brother Phil, as Valencia fans jeer him

These are dark days for Neville. A recent gathering of angry young fans at the club’s training ground was something he could rationalise but the abuse he received from the fans at the weekend, and the calls on the front page of the local sports newspaper for him to go now, have succeeded only in making an already chastening experience more unpleasant.

Neville being Neville, he will try to focus on the positives and see this five-month stint as an important part of his education.

He will look to combine it with the experience he has also gathered as a player, businessman and football club owner to pursue what those closest to him suggest is his longer-term ambition.

Neville, even he has hinted, wants to move into a more administrative role at a football club, possibly his beloved Manchester United one day.

Whether such a position could be created for him at Valencia remains to be seen. The transition from coach to administrator is a far from simple one but Lim has said he wants Neville’s assistance in rebuilding a club clearly in need of a major overhaul.

The key thing for Lim here, and indeed club president Layhoon Chan, is that Neville is trusted and valued as an astute judge of how a football club should be run.

There are certainly issues in a dressing room containing players who appear to give their all only when it suits them.
Neville watched his side lose 2-0 to Celta Vigo on Sunday as Valencia continue to slide down the table

In a high-profile European game they seem interested, no doubt aware that they are being watched by potential suitors.

In less glamorous league games they have been alarmingly apathetic, however, and that attitude is a major factor in the perilous situation the club finds itself in today.

An opportunity to stick around in some capacity might yet appeal to Neville. As things stand, his younger brother Phil hopes to continue his coaching development at the club next season and both are enjoying life in what is a beautiful city.

Only last week Neville said he was ‘not closing the door’ on extending his stay in Spain.

Sky would have Neville back. There is an unwritten understanding with their leading pundits that should a job in football suddenly become available they can leave with the broadcaster’s blessing, and return at a later stage should it suit them.

The sense with Neville, though, is that he might prefer to pursue new challenges before returning to a job he both enjoyed and did extremely well.

Right now, of course, he has to focus on what remains of Valencia’s season with the team only six points clear of relegation.

He delayed his return to England to join up with Hodgson because it was ‘the right thing to do’ and because he was aware of the negative impact a photograph of him smiling and joking with England players at St George’s Park might have had in Spain.

Only a handful of players are even around for training at Valencia this week because of international commitments, but Neville thought it necessary to face the crisis head on.

That said, when Neville does meet up with the England squad on Thursday night it is sure to come as a welcome relief. Assisting Hodgson is a job he enjoys enormously and it is one he has no wish to walk away from — whatever happens next at Valencia.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3505134/What-Gary-Neville-future-Valencia-balance-former-Manchester-United-star-determined-England-coaching-role.html
Old 23-03-2016, 01:43 PM   #529
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

The pain in Spain won't break him! Gary Neville knew the Valencia job was one of the toughest in football... the experience will have prepared him to become a top coach

* Gary Neville knew how tough the Valencia job was going to be
* The 41-year-old has come in for criticism from fans and former players
* Valencia is one of the proudest and unforgiving clubs in Spanish football

Gary Neville turned down several offers from English clubs before he accepted the Valencia job.

The idea that anyone, including the Football Association, would now think twice about hiring him makes no sense — if anything his brutal experience at the Mestalla will have made him more prepared than ever to become a top coach.

You don’t wait 10 games for your first league win at a club that has replaced 15 managers in the past 16 years without learning something about whether you are a survivor or not.

There was a moment back at the start of February when Valencia had just lost 7-0 to Barcelona and supporters had gone to the club’s training ground at 1am to scream abuse at the returning team bus.

The subsequent press conference promised to be every bit as uncomfortable but Neville turned the situation on its head by saying he had never seen such passion from supporters and now wanted the players to replicate it on the pitch.

It was a masterstroke — the angry fans accepted his compliment and the local media called the dogs off, instead turning their focus on the players.

Gary Neville has endured a tough time as Valencia manager with his long-term future still uncertain

After the next defeat supporters didn’t wait for the team to reach the training ground, going straight to the airport instead. One aggrieved fan leaned over the barrier at arrivals telling Neville that he should ‘go back to England’.

To his surprise Neville turned and approached him and shook his hand. The supporter softened his stance slightly, telling Neville: ‘You are a good coach but not here.’

Former players have also been vocal — none more so than David Albelda who accused him of not being worried about results because his job was safe under his friend, the club’s owner Peter Lim.

Neville’s response was to say he would love to be in charge of the old Valencia team in which captain Albelda played 450 games — a side full of winners that was tough to beat. Again there could be little comeback.

Having Lim onside has not protected Neville from exposure on the front line at one of Spain’s proudest and most unforgiving clubs. It may never get this intense for him again. If he takes the England job one day and fails miserably there will be no screaming hordes at St George’s Park.

He has handled the criticism. And having arrived mid-season to take over someone else’s side already in full-blown crisis, his share of the blame for the poor results has often been negligible.

Having Peter Lim onside has not protected Neville from exposure on the front line at one of Spain’s proudest and most unforgiving clubs

He should hold his hand up for Sunday’s defeat by Celta Vigo. Taking his best striker Paco Alcacer off might have been justifiable tactically but it killed the side’s spirit and the supporters’ belief, especially when it led to two quick goals from the opposition.

But more often than not, individual errors have cost Valencia the points — individual errors from the same players who if Neville were at the club long-term, he would already have made plans to replace.

There lies the biggest reason for the team’s failings — nothing is long term at the club. He is a man with two months left on his contract trying to motivate players who are either not good enough to stay beyond the end of the season or too good and expecting their agents to get them a move as soon as the window opens.

Neville was warned when he took over that he was picking one of the hardest jobs in football and that is exactly how it has turned out.

Yet still, standing outside a city centre restaurant late last Thursday after Valencia had been knocked out of the Europa League, goodwill towards him had not completely run out.

He was being politely asked for photographs by some of the club’s supporters, although he could barely hear their requests above the midnight firework display marking the start of the city’s three-day ‘Las Fallas’ public holiday.

‘Las Fallas’ came to its traditional climax two days later with the burning of huge papier-mache effigies in the main square. There were no hurriedly assembled Gary Nevilles being set ablaze.

The following day Valencia lost again. Most of the supporters do now want him gone at the end of the season, but they agree with the angry fan in the airport — he’s a good coach, just not here.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3505170/The-pain-Spain-won-t-break-Gary-Neville-knew-Valencia-job-one-toughest-football-experience-prepared-coach.html
Old 30-03-2016, 11:02 PM   #530
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

NEVILLE'S SURPRISING CHARLTON REVELATION

Gary Neville has shared memories of his first meeting with Sir Bobby Charlton and described how the elder statesman still retained a passion to play the beautiful game, as United pay tribute to the 1968 European Cup winner by renaming the South Stand in his honour on Sunday.

Neville made over 600 appearances for Manchester United and boasts eight Premier league titles, three FA Cups and two Champions League medals, and he now finds himself in Spain; coaching Valencia in La Liga.

The pundit-turned-manager was a product of United’s famous Class of 92, along with the likes of Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes, and he acknowledges how Charlton is a true advocate for developing the younger generation and regularly watching them play.

"My biggest memories of Sir Bobby are him coming on the European trips away from home with us and I don’t know whether people will find this funny, surprising or not but he used to join in training with us the odd time, the night before a game," Neville told ManUtd.com. "He still was incredible, you could see his technique was fantastic.

"My initial meetings with him were when he used to come and watch the youth teams; he’d come down into the dressing room and shake our hands, saying: 'Well done, son' to all of us that were in the dressing room. That’s the type of club Manchester United was, when we were coming through. You knew Sir Alex [Ferguson] and Sir Bobby would always be watching the youth team; he’s a great supporter of the youth football at the club, with obviously his history of coming through the youth team himself."

The former England right-back’s most recent memory of time spent with Sir Bobby was a long-haul flight to Chile with the United legend and Neville witnessed how he remains so absorbed with United.

"I spent, probably 36 hours with him, well it felt like 36 hours," he added. "I think we stopped over somewhere. We had a flight to Chile and we went via France and I travelled with him, it was fantastic; talking to him, it was two or three years ago now.

"It was just fantastic talking to him all the way, talking about football and you realise how intense he is about Manchester United, and how intense he is about the first team, about football in general, about how to play. It was good as I'd never spent that sort of time with him, personal time with him, where you get to chat."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/History/Thank-You-Sir-Bobby-Charlton/Thank-You-Sir-Bobby-News-And-Features/2016/Mar/gary-neville-shares-anecdotes-about-sir-bobby-charlton.aspx

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 109
Aba_MaczUnited, adesaktiTRK, adittelor, AdministratoR, agylbonez, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, Ayunda, bangkit, bang_zak, benatbenat, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, cimbuang69, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, deni krosiawan, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhanimrh10, dhanuanakilang, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, fey777, fikrirf, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, iamsetia, id4y, ing areese, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Mahesa_Jenar, moehfar, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, nu_reccayasha, oldark, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, Pure_red, Rean, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Richo Supit, rio vander vidic, Rizana, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, rooneyglory10, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, simamora16, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, Van_Munandar, Vicario, Victory, victory II, wazzapoetra, wira_ozora, zeavhere, zizitchy, zudomiriku