United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 12-04-2022, 01:23 AM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ralf Rangnick

Mungkin Ralf Rangnick kini menyadari memang tidak semudah yang dibayangkan sebelumnya dalam melatih klub sebesar Manchester United...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 04:16 PM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Ralf Rangnick is set to be confirmed as Austria's new manager in the next 48 hours but he WILL continue in his consultancy role at Manchester United despite underwhelming spell as interim boss

* Ralf Rangnick could be officially confirmed as Austria's new manager on Friday
* He has four games left at Manchester United before his consultancy role starts
* However, he is tempted by the chance to succeed Franco Foda as Austria boss
* Despite this, the 63-year-old coach will still take up his next role at Old Trafford

Ralf Rangnick last night insisted that he will take up a two-year consultancy role at Manchester United at the end of the season even though he is set to be named as Austria's new coach.

Rangnick's appointment as Franco Foda's successor could be confirmed by Austrian FA president Gerhard Milletich as early as today.

The 63-year-old still has three games left as United's interim manager before handing over to new boss Erik ten Hag at the end of the season, and must win all three just to equal the club's lowest ever Premier League points total.

Despite an underwhelming spell in charge, United will still hand Rangnick a consultancy role until 2024 with an emphasis on recruitment that could involve working as few as six days a month.

Ralf Rangnick is set to become Austria's new boss, but will take up his new Man United role. The 63-year-old's next management role could be officially announced as early as Friday

The German confirmed that his agreement with United left room for another job but refused to discuss his imminent appointment as Austria boss. United also refused to comment on the situation last night.

'I'd like to speak tonight about Manchester United and our games and the rest of the season,' said Rangnick. 'I can also confirm that I will definitely continue at the end of this season with my consultancy role.

'I didn't say I would have a big part moving forward, but we have definitely agreed now about both the content and time of my consultancy role.

'It would leave space for another job but that was what we agreed to start with back in November last year.

'So far we haven't spoken Erik and myself. That will hopefully happen in the future. But as I said I'm more than happy and willing to help and change things for the better.'

However, former United captain Roy Keane will not be alone in feeling that a clean break may be in the best interests of all parties.

Rangnick has been tempted by the opportunity to succeed Franco Foda. He was hired at United in November but has struggled to inspire his side to a top-four finish. Despite there being just four games left, the details around his consultancy position are vague

'It just adds to the confusion,' Keane told Sky Sports.

'He says consultancy, he's not going to be at the club every day. If he takes the national job it's a huge job in itself. So I think it would be difficult to do the two roles.

'It's been a difficult few months for him and I think if he goes upstairs people can almost tarnish his reputation because it's been difficult, he's not won enough games.

'So I think a clean break for the new coach coming in might not be a bad thing.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10764153/Ralf-Rangnick-weighing-Austria-offer-walk-away-Manchester-United-consultancy-role.html
Old 30-05-2022, 09:44 AM   #13
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United abandon Ralf Rangnick's two-year consultancy role after his disastrous spell as interim boss... with Erik ten Hag wasting no time in reshaping the club as he plots a huge summer rebuild at Old Trafford

* Ralf Rangnick will depart Manchester United and won't take consultancy role
* German coach, 63, came in as club's interim manager back in November
* He guided the team to an underwhelming sixth place Premier League finish
* Rangnick was expected to stay on and work behind the scenes at Old Trafford
* But he had also accepted Austria national team job and will focus solely on that

Manchester United and Ralf Rangnick have agreed to tear up his contract for a two-year consultancy role at Old Trafford so he can focus on his new job as Austria manager.

Sportsmail exclusively revealed last month that Rangnick was ready to accept the offer from the Austrian FA and walk away from the United role when his stint as interim manager ended.

The 63-year-old and United both insisted that he intended to combine the two jobs, but have since come to an agreement that it would not be feasible.

Speaking at his first press conference as Austria boss on Sunday, Rangnick said: 'I have cancelled the consultancy contract. We have come to the conclusion that it is better for me and the club to concentrate fully on the Austrian national team.'

Ralf Rangnick will leave Manchester United and will now not work as a consultant for the club. The German's time with United was underwhelming as they came sixth in the Premier League. United endured a poor set of results towards the end of the season as they missed the top four. It falls to boss Erik ten Hag to perform the 'open heart surgery' Rangnick said the team needed

The nature of Rangnick's consultancy role has been vague since United appointed him as interim boss in November.

He admitted before his final game at Crystal Palace that he had not even spoken to new manager Erik ten Hag.

Rangnick has just started work with Austria ahead of a quartet of Nations League fixtures

When the Dutchman was asked at his unveiling last week about Rangnick's role going forward, he replied bluntly that 'it is on the club'.

The German became increasingly outspoken in public, claiming that Ten Hag needed to carry out 'open heart surgery' on the squad he was inheriting.

The club issued a statement yesterday saying: 'By mutual agreement, Ralf will now focus solely on his new role as Austria manager and will not therefore be taking up a consultancy role at Old Trafford.

'We would like to wish Ralf the best of luck in this next chapter of his career.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10865531/Ralf-Rangnick-NOT-continue-Manchester-United-consultant.html
Old 31-05-2022, 10:06 AM   #14
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ralf resurfaces! Rangnick takes charge of his first training session as Austria's new boss as his side gear up for their Nations League hat-trick... after announcing he's abandoning Man United consultancy role

* Ralf Rangnick will no longer take up his Manchester United consultancy role
* The 63-year-old will now focus solely on his duties as Austria's new manager
* Today, he oversaw his first training session, leading his players through drills
* Austria face a Nations League hat-trick against Croatia, Denmark and France

Ralf Rangnick has taken charge of his first Austria training session, a day after it was announced he would no longer take up his Manchester United consultancy role.

The 63-year-old has been officially unveiled as the country's new manager ahead of their hat-trick of Nations League matches against Croatia, Denmark and France, and today took to the pitch for the first time to lead his players through drills.

This morning, Rangnick was pictured getting hands-on from the off, and he will be hoping that his spell is an improvement on his dismal tenure at Old Trafford.

Ralf Rangnick has taken charge of his first training session since becoming Austria's manager. The 63-year-old was typically animated while leading his new players through a series of drills

Typically animated, the veteran coach guided his squad through a series of discussions, before they broke away in their bid to impress the man at the helm.

He was also seen introducing himself to forward Karim Onisiwo, with spirits clearly high, and kept a close eye on proceedings throughout the session.

Rangnick's new side's first fixture comes against Croatia on June 3 and, after shedding his United responsibilities, he will now solely dedicate his time to Austria.

He will hope his tenure in charge of Austria produces better results than his Man United spell

Yesterday, United and Rangnick agreed to tear up his contract for his consultancy role, which would have lasted for two years, to allow him to focus on his main job.

Sportsmail exclusively revealed last month that Rangnick was ready to accept the offer from the Austrian FA and walk away from United after his interim stint ended.

Both parties initially insisted that he intended to combine the two roles, but have since come to an understanding that it would not be feasible for him.

Speaking at his first press conference as Austria manager on Sunday, Rangnick said: 'I have cancelled the consultancy contract.

Rangnick will now no longer take up his proposed two-year consultancy role at Old Trafford. A dismal United finished the Premier League season in sixth, and again failed to win trophies

'We have come to the conclusion that it is better for me and the club to concentrate fully on the Austrian national team.'

The nature of the proposed consultancy role has been vague since United appointed him to take temporary charge after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's sacking in November.

He admitted before his final game, a 1-0 defeat at Crystal Palace, that he had not spoken to new boss Erik ten Hag about the state of the squad and the club.

They have now held talks, however, despite Rangnick severing ties with United.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10867915/Ralf-Rangnick-takes-charge-Austria-training-session-cutting-Man-United-ties.html
Old 03-06-2022, 11:02 PM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Pada akhirnya Ralf Rangnick akan menyadari bahwa Manchester United merupakan sebuah klub besar yang sarat akan sejarah dan prestasi sehingga beban tekanan sekaligus tantangan bagi siapa pun pelatihnya tentu sangat besar dan berat...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2022, 08:26 AM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'This guy is not even a coach… I'd never even heard of him': Cristiano Ronaldo SLAMS former Man United interim boss Ralf Rangnick in sensational tell-all interview with Piers Morgan as he launches bold attack on club

* Cristiano Ronaldo has launched an attack on former coach Ralf Rangnick
* German Rangnick coached Manchester United on an interim basis last season
* Ronaldo claimed he had never heard of Rangnick and that he 'is not a coach'
* The forward has completed a staggering interview speaking against United

Cristiano Ronaldo launched an astonishing attack on former Manchester United interim coach Ralf Rangnick in his recent interview with Piers Morgan.

Ronaldo has sensationally spoken out against Manchester United and several aspects of the club, including current manager Erik ten Hag, club legend Wayne Rooney, and Rangnick, who coached the side last season after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer left the club.

In the interview, Ronaldo insisted he had never heard of Rangnick before he arrived at United, before claiming the German 'is not even a coach'.

'After Ole, they bring in sport directive Ralf Rangnick, which is something nobody understands', he said.

'This guy is not even a coach. A big club like Manchester United bringing in a sport directive surprised not only me but all the world.

Cristiano Ronaldo has launched a sensational attack on former United man Ralf Rangnick. Ronaldo said Rangnick 'was not a coach' and that he did not know who he was before he joined. Rangnick took over as interim boss of United when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was sacked last year

'If you’re not even a coach, how are you going to be the boss of Manchester United? I’d never even heard of him.'

Rangnick had coached at the likes of Schalke, Hoffenheim and Leipzig, having first coaching in the 1980s, before joining United.

He was brought into United as interim coach with the intention of the 64-year-old taking up a consultancy role at the end of the season, which didn't materialise.

Ronaldo seemed to clash with Rangnick last season, and that appears to have now been confirmed with the interview.

It had previously been reported that the forward had held talks with Rangnick in an attempt to get the German to change formation to help him when he was enduing a poor run of form last season.

Rangnick then insisted Ronaldo was to stay at United when the Portugal man had seemingly made his intentions to leave clear, which was apparent in the summer.

The forward criticised the club's decision to bring Rangnick to the club last season. The two appeared to clash at the time and the theory has now been confirmed by Ronaldo

Ronaldo went onto say he feels disrespected by the club and current manager Erik ten Hag.

'I feel betrayed. And I felt that some people don't want me here, not only this year but last year too,' he said, also in relation to Rangnick.

On ten Hag, he added: 'I don’t have respect for him because he doesn’t show respect for me.

'If you don’t have respect for me, I’m never gonna have respect for you.

'I love Manchester United, I love the fans, they’re always on my side. But if they want to do it different… they have to change many, many things.'

Ronaldo tried to find a club to join in the summer but couldn't find a suitor. It's unclear if he will play for United again following the interview.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11423945/Cristiano-Ronaldo-SLAMS-former-Man-United-interim-boss-Ralf-Rangnick-tell-interview.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 4
Andi Istiabudi, B4YU, rio vander vidic, zudomiriku