United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2019/2020

Old 17-06-2019, 03:45 AM   #201
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [2019-2020] Manchester United ~ Transfer Rumors

Icardi lebih bernilai dibanding Lukaku yach ? Hehehe...
Old 17-06-2019, 09:44 AM   #202
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Icardi lebih bernilai dibanding Lukaku yach ? Hehehe...
Icardi setidaknya lebih subur di klub dibanding Lukaku (untuk saat ini), karena Lukaku jagonya ditimnas sedangkan Icardi tidak dipanggil2 ke timnas, jadi perbandingannya tidak apple to apple. walaupun sebenarnya Icardi rada badboy (lebih ke istri/managernya sih), siapa tau dia cocok duet sama Rashford
Old 17-06-2019, 09:48 AM   #203
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United face battle for Bruno Fernandes as Atletico 'plan £44.6m bid next week' for Sporting Lisbon star

* Atletico Madrid are reportedly planning to bid £44.6million for Bruno Fernandes
* Manchester United are interested in the Sporting star but face competition
* Tottenham and Manchester City have already distanced themselves from a move
* Atleti are planning to use funds from Antoine Griezmann's exit for the transfer
* It is also reported that Atleti will reinvest the money in a bid for Joao Felix

Manchester United face renewed competition for the signature of Sporting Lisbon star Bruno Fernandes as Atletico Madrid are reportedly planning to make a £44.6million bid for the Portugal international next week.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are monitoring Fernandes as they seek to recruit two midfielders, one creative and one defensive, and as Sportsmail revealed earlier this week, they were given a boost by news that Tottenham had joined Manchester City in distancing themselves from Fernandes.

But according to Portuguese outlet A Bola, it is Atletico who are planning to make the first move by preparing a €50m bid (£44.6m), which could rise to €60m (£53.5m) with add-ons.

Atletico Madrid are reportedly planning to make a bid for Bruno Fernandes next week. Diego Simeone is already planning how to reinvest the funds from Antoine Griezmann's exit. Manchester United's interest will likely increase should Paul Pogba decide to leave the club

The Spanish club intend to use funds from the departure of outgoing forward Antoine Griezmann to push through the transfer, which will also reportedly help fund a move for Benfica wonderkid Joao Felix.

According to Spanish outlet Marca, Felix will be the marquee signing of a new project at the club and they will battle Manchester City for his signature.

Frenchman Griezmann announced he would be leaving the Wanda Metropolitano last month and is expected to move to the Nou Camp once his contract release clause drops to £105m on July 1.

Simeone is facing the prospect of a full squad rebuild with several key stars tipped to follow Griezmann out the exit door this summer, with midfielder Rodri linked with Manchester City, goalkeeper Jan Oblak reportedly unhappy while Diego Godin and Filipe Luis have already confirmed their departures.

Sporting captain Fernandes has caught the eye this season by claiming 32 goals and 18 assists from 53 matches in all competitions.

The Portugal international has 12 caps to his name and featured during his country's recent Nations League triumph on home soil last week.

United's interest is tied to the future of talisman Paul Pogba, who on Sunday openly revealed he would consider seeking a new challenge this summer.

The club-record signing, who has been heavily linked with a switch to Real Madrid and Juventus, told reporters in Tokyo that he was considering his future.

'Like you said, there is a lot of talking and a lot of thinking as well,' said Pogba.

'For me I have been for three years in Manchester and have been doing great; some good moments and some bad moments, like everybody. Like everywhere else.

'After this season and everything that happened this season, with my season being my best season as well... I think for me it could be a good time to have a new challenge somewhere else.

'I am thinking of this: to have a new challenge somewhere else.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7147085/Atletico-plan-44-6million-bid-week-Manchester-United-target-Bruno-Fernandes.html
Old 18-06-2019, 09:49 AM   #204
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Maybe I can fit in at Manchester United': Gremio prospect Everton hints he's interested in Old Trafford move following first goal for Brazil

* Everton admitted that his playing style could well be suited to a European giant
* Fresh off the back of scoring, he believes style of play is suited to Old Trafford
* Tite's Brazil beat Bolivia 3-0 in the Copa America in Sao Paulo on Friday night

Gremio prospect Everton has hinted he would be interested in a move to Manchester United.

Fresh off the back of his first ever goal in the famous yellow and green jersey, the Brazil star, also wanted by Pep Guardiola at Manchester City and a string of other clubs, believes his style of play is suited to Old Trafford.

He replaced positional rival David Neres in the 81st minute of his country's Copa America win over Bolivia in Sao Paulo on Friday night, with Tite's men already leading 2-0 thanks to a brace from a revitalised Philippe Coutinho.

Four minutes later, the 23-year-old, known as the 'Little Onion' after a character in a popular Brazilian cartoon, opened his Selecao account with a screamer reminiscent of the spectacular goals Coutinho used to score during his spell at Liverpool.

Cutting in from the left, Everton went past two defenders before unleashing a powerful drive into the far corner of Bolivia goalkeeper Carlos Lampe's net.

Speaking to Sportsmail in the mixed zone, Everton first claimed to be 'focused only on the national team.'

But when probed further, the Gremio star admitted that his playing style could well be suited to a European giant.

Gremio prospect Everton has hinted he would be interested in a move to Manchester United. The 23-year-old scored his first goal for Brazil against Bolivia in Sao Paulo on Friday night. The Gremio star admitted that his playing style could well be suited to a European giant

'I'm a player that's always trying to get on top [of the opposition],' he said. 'Cutting in from the left with dribbles and good finishes. Clubs in Europe have this style of play too and maybe I can fit in at Manchester United and others.'

Everton's excellent form for Gremio this season has turned a lot of heads, with goals in the Copa Libertadores, South America's Champions League, convincing the Brazil coaching staff that he is good enough to turn out for the five-time World Cup winners.

City and United have reportedly been locked in battle to secure his services, with figures of between £27million and £36m quoted in the Brazilian press. Other interested parties include AC Milan and Paris Saint-Germain.

Gremio club president Romildo Bolzan Junior has previously said they will not entertain offers for the player that do not trigger his release clause of £71m, but both Manchester rivals will be hoping to get the deal over the line for considerably less.

Brazil manager Tite now has a serious selection headache and will have to choose between Everton and Ajax star Neres for the Selecao's upcoming fixtures with Venezuela and Peru.

Returning to the Morumbi for the first time since being sold to Ajax by hometown club Sao Paulo FC, Neres, a target for Merseysiders Everton and PSG himself, struggled and was handed a mere 6.5 mark for his performance by GloboEsporte.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7145043/Gremio-prospect-Everton-hints-hes-interested-Old-Trafford.html
Old 18-06-2019, 09:54 AM   #205
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Man United revive interest in £40m Belgian midfielder Youri Tielemans in case Paul Pogba departs for Real Madrid as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer continues squad overhaul

* Manchester United have made further enquiries about Belgian Youri Tielemans
* 22-year-old midfielder impressed on loan at Leicester City last season
* He won't return to parent club Monaco and United have been in contact
* United could lose French midfielder Paul Pogba to Real Madrid this summer

Manchester United have made further enquiries about Monaco midfielder Youri Tielemans.

The Belgium international was expected to join Leicester City following his successful loan but with talks progressing slowly over a £40million deal they are understood to be exploring alternatives.

United had reservations about the price tag but with market values high on alternatives, the 22-year-old has come back into focus.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants two midfielders and the club maintain Paul Pogba is not for sale despite Real Madrid's persistent interest.

Newcastle United's Sean Longstaff is viewed as a box to box midfielder by Solskjaer while Tielemans would be an option to sit deeper, in front of the defence.

Manchester United 'have resumed their interest in Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans'. Tielemans, 22, impressed playing on loan at Leicester City after signing from Monaco

United will make an improved offer for Aaron Wan-Bissaka at Crystal Palace this week and are pushing to sign Harry Maguire of Leicester City with main rivals Manchester City reluctant to pay over £50m for the centre-back Leicester value closer to £80m. Maguire though has indicated he would prefer to join City.

Palace want a fee closer to £60m for right-back Wan-Bissaka after rejecting an offer totalling £40m at the start of the month.

The 21-year-old has indicated he wishes to join United and Palace are expected to ask for Wilfried Zaha's sell-on clause to be removed as part of negotiations.

Zaha has also asked to leave this summer but his £70m valuation is proving prohibitive for suitors such as Arsenal.

Palace, meanwhile, have asked about Atalanta's Thomas Castagne as a possible replacement for Wan-Bissaka.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7144579/Man-United-revive-40m-Belgian-midfielder-Youri-Tielemans.html
Old 18-06-2019, 10:19 AM   #206
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Leicester playmaker James Maddison plans to take Manchester United and Tottenham interest 'as a compliment' but insists: 'It won't distract me'

* Manchester United and Tottenham are keen on Leicester ace James Maddison
* The 22-year-old Foxes playmaker has said: 'You need to take it as a compliment'
* Maddison, who'll play for England at the U21 Euros, added: 'It won't distract me'

James Maddison admits it is flattering to be wanted by the Premier League's elite but insists transfer talk will not affect his performances for Leicester City.

The Foxes playmaker is being watched by Manchester United and Tottenham after his first Premier League season yielded seven goals and seven assists.

Maddison is now with the England Under 21 squad preparing for Euro 2019 in Italy and he is adamant that transfer talk will not throw him off his game.

Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur are keen on Leicester ace James Maddison, 22

The 22-year-old is no stranger to rumours, having been linked with big clubs during his teens while on the books at Coventry City in League One.

Speaking about speculation ahead of England's Euro 2019 opener against France, Maddison told Sky Sports News: 'You have just got to ignore that and take it all in your stride.

'As a 17-year-old boy, I'd started five games for Coventry and saw on my phone that I was being linked with Tottenham and Liverpool.

'With transfer talk, you need to take it as a compliment that people are even talking about you, it won't distract me.'

Maddison has been widely reported to have a £60million valuation on his head.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7150625/James-Maddison-takes-Man-United-Spurs-compliment.html
Old 18-06-2019, 10:23 AM   #207
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'increasingly confident' of sealing £25m deal for Newcastle midfielder Sean Longstaff

* Sean Longstaff emerged as surprise target for Manchester United this summer
* Solskjaer hopes to follow up the £15m signing of Daniel James from Swansea
* United boss wants to develop a squad of young, hungry and homegrown talents

Manchester United are increasingly confident of clinching the £25million capture of midfielder Sean Longstaff, according to the Daily Mirror.

The 21-year-old Newcastle midfielder has emerged as a top summer target for United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Solskjaer wants to follow up the £15m signing of 'electric' winger Daniel James from Swansea by recruiting Longstaff for his ambitious rebuild.

Midfielder Sean Longstaff has emerged as a top summer target for Manchester United. Longstaff caught their interest during a 13-game run in the Newcastle first-team last season. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants to further bolster his squad after the acquisition of Daniel James

Solskjaer wants to develop a squad of young, hungry and homegrown talents.

Longstaff emerged as a surprise target for United ahead of the summer transfer window, having caught their interest during a 13-game run in the Newcastle first-team last season.

It came despite Longstaff suffering serious ligament damage in his knee - with the 21-year-old admitting he had 'learned to walk again' recently.

He has now started running and kicking a ball again and could be fit for the start of the new season.

Asked about the interest from United, Longstaff replied: 'It shows how far I have come. If someone told me at the start of the season I'd be getting linked with these teams I'd have laughed.

'I'm massively flattered to have my name even mentioned in those conversations but like I said, I'm 100 per cent focused on Newcastle and trying to get fit and get back in the team here.

'I have had a small taste of it, and I want more. I want to get fit and be in for a whole season.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7143607/Manchester-United-increasingly-confident-sealing-25m-deal-Newcastle-midfielder-Longstaff.html
Old 18-06-2019, 11:43 AM   #208
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'to target Philippe Coutinho AND Ivan Rakitic' should Paul Pogba leave for Real Madrid or Juventus this summer

* Paul Pogba has been linked with a big-money move to Real Madrid and Juventus
* Manchester United will move for Ivan Rakitic and Philippe Coutinho if he leaves
* Coutinho has struggled to settle in at Barcelona since joining from Liverpool
* Rakitic has been linked with a move away from the Nou Camp this summer

Manchester United will reportedly line up moves for both Philippe Coutinho and Ivan Rakitic should Paul Pogba depart the club this summer.

Pogba put Real Madrid and Juventus on red alert this weekend when he admitted that now is a 'good time to have a new challenge somewhere else' while at an event in Tokyo.

With the Frenchman linked with a move away from Old Trafford, United bosses would be keen to find his replacement quickly should they sell him for a reported fee of £150million.

Manchester United could target Philippe Coutinho (L) and Ivan Rakitic (R) if Paul Pogba leaves

According to Mundo Deportivo, United will target both Rakitic and Coutinho to fill the void left by Pogba if the 26-year-old leaves this summer.

The Barcelona duo are thought to be suitable replacements for the Frenchman and United could be willing to make a move for both midfielders following the departure of Ander Herrera.

Coutinho has been linked with a move away from the Nou Camp despite only joining from Liverpool a year and a half ago while Rakitic is also another player potentially heading for the exit at the Catalan club.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7149249/Manchester-United-target-Philippe-Coutinho-Ivan-Rakitic-Paul-Pogba-leave.html
Old 18-06-2019, 12:01 PM   #209
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

West Ham 'willing to sell Issa Diop for £60m' amid interest from Manchester United as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer plans summer overhaul at Old Trafford

* Manchester United's top priority is signing a centre-back this summer
* A £45m plus a player bid has been discussed for West Ham's Issa Diop
* United are unwilling to sell the player that the Hammers are interested in
* A source close to the player says the club will agree to sell for a fee of £60m

West Ham are willing to sell Manchester United target Issa Diop for a fee of £60m, according Sky Sports.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is looking to sure up his defence following a thoroughly disappointing campaign and a £45m plus a player bid has been discussed.

However, United are unwilling to sell the player that the Hammers are interested in, leaving a potential deal in doubt.

West Ham are willing to sell Manchester United target Issa Diop for a fee of £60m. The French defender started 33 Premier League games in his first season at West Ham

PSG and Barcelona are also considering a bid but it will take £60m to prize Diop away from the London Stadium, according to a source close to the player.

The 22-year-old has four years left on his current contract and may be rewarded with an improved deal following an impressive campaign.

He started 33 games in the Premier League in what was his first season in England after arriving from Toulouse for a fee in the region of £22m.

Diop is happy at West Ham but has his sights set on playing in the Champions League in the future.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7151845/West-Ham-willing-sell-Issa-Diop-60m-amid-Manchester-United.html
Old 18-06-2019, 12:03 PM   #210
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'to offer Andreas Pereira to Leicester' to try and lower £90m valuation of Harry Maguire

* Andreas Pereira 'could be offered as a makeweight' in a deal for Harry Maguire
* Leicester have imposed a sky-high asking price of £90million on the defender
* United are keen to bolster their backline but have been deterred by the price
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is reportedly willing to use Pereira to lower the fee

Manchester United are reportedly willing to use young Brazilian midfielder Andreas Pereira as a makeweight in a deal for Leicester City defender Harry Maguire.

Maguire is coveted by both Manchester clubs but his high asking price has proven to be a stumbling block to any approach, with the Foxes reportedly placing a £90million barrier in front of any move north west.

Pereira spent the later years of his youth career at Old Trafford and has slowly begun to establish himself around the first team in recent times, making 15 Premier League appearances last season.

Manchester United are reportedly willing to use Andreas Pereira to help sign Harry Maguire. The 23-year-old Brazil international would be used as a makeweight to lower Leicester's price

But according to the Sun, United are willing to send him the other way if it means bringing down Leicester's sky-high price tag on England international Maguire.

United have taken their pursuit of a central defender into the Ole Gunnar Solskjaer era after Jose Mourinho made it a line-in-the-sand issue last summer.

The Red Devils hierarchy refused to sanction any big name arrivals in defence and the club subsequently spiraled amid dressing room unrest and poor performances.

Belgium-born Pereira, 23, has made one international appearance for Brazil after a successful loan spell in La Liga with Valencia last year.

Pereira made 15 Premier League appearances last season after an excellent loan spell in Spain

The Sun's report details that Brendan Rodgers has expressed interest in the playmaker in the past during his tenure at Celtic, and United are keen to take advantage and elicit similar interest from Leicester boss.

Solskjaer has already landed his first signing of the summer in Welsh winger Daniel James from Swansea for £17m.

The club have also been linked with several other names including Crystal Palace full-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Benfica's Joao Felix and Sporting's Bruno Fernandes.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7151851/Manchester-United-offer-Andres-Pereira-Leicester-try-lower-Harry-Maguire-price.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 37
adi_Giggsy, Andi Istiabudi, Cubs, danz, der_emperor, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, Eka Laksana S, Eni Casyanti, finza_13, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, id4y, iman, Intan Pradina, jifortin, kedangsul, Kevin_Anggie, LAM ILHAM, Muttaqin R, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, prahmono, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, Rijat, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, RPM, steve.crowford, suartawan, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan