United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2016/2017

Old 16-01-2017, 12:52 AM   #31
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Liverpool

Mengecewakan... seburuk permainan vs City di awal musim. Hasil imbang yg sangat beruntung. Secara permainan kalah, secara taktik kalah.

Setidaknya nggak kalah kayak City. Penghibur...
Old 16-01-2017, 12:56 AM   #32
and1
first team
Manchester is My Heaven

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
and1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to all
Visit and1's Twitter

Fellaini setelah dibela Mourinho & diperpanjang kontraknya maennya jd lbh bagus, 2 match terakhir berkontribusi dlm gol United

1 poin cukup mengecewakan, tp lebih baik drpd kalah

finishing Ibrahimovic berkelas, Pogba pemain terburuk match ini
Old 16-01-2017, 01:08 AM   #33
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Lagi2 MU berhasil membalas setelah ketinggalan 1 gol,,sayangnya kali ini ga menang. Boleh lah Fella bawa efek bagus lagi,,tp mztnya Pogba yg diganti sm Mata di babak I. Masuknya Mata n Fella bnr2 bikin MU lepas dari pressing gila2'an Pool...sayangnya TELAT.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:52 AM   #34
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United 1-1 Liverpool

Pertandingan ini hampir sama dengan pertandingan vs City di awal musim.

United kalah telak di lini tengah, dipaksa main bola lambung sejak babak I, dibabak II masih tetap kalah di lini tengah hingga akhir memaksa Mou menggunakan cara instan untuk mengirim bola ke depan dengan cara memasukkan Fellaini. Bola akhirnya nyampe ke striker lewat atas.

Bedanya pas lawan City nggak ada gol yg tercipta meski United bisa lepas dari tekanan pemain City sedangkan pas lawan Liverpool bisa mencuri 1 gol.

Secara keseluruhan mengecewakan buat aku sih. United dipaksa hanya mengejar hasil imbang ngelawan tim yg nggak komplit. Lebih2 secara pemainan United nggak bisa menembus parkir busnya Liverpool dan hoki peluang2 emas Liverpool pada gagal. Beberapa kali serangan balik Liverpool lebih berbahaya dari serangan United. Hanya karena finishing dan 1x save De Gea aja bisa imbang.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:15 AM   #35
goodmin
academy
Ruang Taktik

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
goodmin is a splendid one to beholdgoodmin is a splendid one to beholdgoodmin is a splendid one to beholdgoodmin is a splendid one to beholdgoodmin is a splendid one to beholdgoodmin is a splendid one to beholdgoodmin is a splendid one to beholdgoodmin is a splendid one to beholdgoodmin is a splendid one to behold
Visit goodmin's Twitter

Pogba ga berkutik kena gegenpressing
Old 16-01-2017, 08:58 AM   #36
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Memainkan RM sebagai LB meski ada LB murni yang fit itu udah mengherankan. Lebih mengherankan lagi memainkan winger terbaik United sebagai LB. Sudah 2 pertandingan Mikhi mengakhiri pertandingan sebagai LB. Pertama klo nggak salah pas lawan Middlesbrough dan kedua semalem.

Pergantian Darmian sih sangat wajar. Dia tidak berguna saat menyerang. Hanya sekali kontribusinya saat menyerang yaitu pas lawan Hull. Selebihnya lebih sekedar mengisi slot bek kiri. Klo emang Mou nggak percaya dengan Blind dan Shaw mending beli LB baru aja yang lebih bagus. Buat ngimbangi sisi kanan yang diisi Valencia.
Old 16-01-2017, 09:22 AM   #37
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sangat disayangkan hasil imbang di kandang.
Mungkin United semalam memang kurang beruntung saja, harusnya sih bisa menang minimal 2-1..
Old 16-01-2017, 05:02 PM   #38
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Mourinho reacts to Liverpool draw

Jose Mourinho spoke to MUTV and in his press conference after Manchester United drew 1-1 with Liverpool at Old Trafford. Here's what the manager had to say...

ON THE GAME

"The result is not the result we wanted, it’s not the result we fought for, but it is a result we have to accept. We were the team with the chances in the first half but they were the team who scored with the penalty, then in the second half we dominated them and had more chances, but they defended well and tried to smell the possibility of a counter-attack. It was a very emotional game and I believe both sets of players are very tired because they gave everything. But I think Manchester United can play better than we did and I also think Liverpool can play better. So the game was below the quality of both teams, but in terms of a proper Premier League match and a derby, it had a lot for people to enjoy."

HUNTING AN EQUALISER
"I was watching the game, we were losing and I was looking always to the same side – I have a problem with my neck because I was always looking to the left side! We changed the qualities of our game and went to a more direct approach because Liverpool were defending with so many bodies behind the ball; in the end we put pressure on them, we equalised and I think, with a few more minutes, we were closer to wining because they were under real pressure and our team was so strong mentally and emotionally."

CHANCES MISSED
"We missed important chances. I saw good saves by the goalkeeper, I saw Mkhitaryan backpassing the ball [behind Martial], I saw the Fellaini ball hit the post. I saw so many things happening then but the goal was not coming. Finally, the goal came and I repeat: with a few more minutes, we win the game. But no more minutes."

HAPPY WITH A POINT?
"I’m not happy. Whether it’s good or bad, I’m not happy. When are you losing and score in the last part of the game, the team that concedes the goal feels worse than the team who scores, but in the end we lost the points because we were playing for three. And the way they played, I think they were happy with the point, so probably they go away happy."

FELLAINI'S IMPACT
"I had one more option: Fellaini or Rashford. But I saw so many yellow shirts in the box, in front of the box, that I thought probably my players would lose a bit of the emotional balance and would go for a more direct approach. To go with a more direct approach, it has to be with Marouane and he was an important player for us."

PRAISE FOR LIVERPOOL
"In the second half, Liverpool were winning and they know how to defend – they defend very well. I think they press really well and their lateral movement is good. When we played at Anfield, we had a phenomenal defensive performance with lots of critics; today I think Liverpool don’t deserve critics, I think they deserve people to say that defensively they are very good."

Old 16-01-2017, 10:35 PM   #39
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mudah-mudahan nanti di Anfield bisa meraih 3 poin penuh #harusoptimis
Old 16-01-2017, 10:37 PM   #40
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohibur rizqi View Post
Tungguin bendera UI nampang di OT minggu besok..
Semalam lupa perhatiin Mas, mungkin ada dokumentasi fotonya ?

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 45
Aba_MaczUnited, achmad.zaky, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, bang_zak, boimKosim, Bulma, chincarito, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, dwitri27, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fendy setyawan, finza_13, fredrian.seven, goodmin, h-ANG, haryo adi n, id4y, ivanzferdinand, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Lang25, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rahmatedi, Red Stain, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Shi no Gekai, stamansa, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, wira_ozora, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku