United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 22-01-2020, 12:22 AM   #1811
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Javier "Chicharito" Hernández Balcázar

Resmi mengikuti jejak Beckham nih

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 09:37 AM   #1812
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Javier Hernandez slams 'stubborn' David Moyes over his ill-fated seven months as Manchester United boss, claiming his appointment is a 'mistake that is still haunting' Old Trafford

* Javier Hernandez has criticised David Moyes over his Manchester United tenure
* Moyes was axed after just seven months following team's drastic loss of form
* United went from being Premier League champions to seventh in the table
* The Mexican claims Moyes' stubbornness led to his downfall at Old Trafford
* Hernandez was speaking to former United team-mate Rio Ferdinand on his show

Javier Hernandez has criticised David Moyes' tenure as Manchester United manager claiming his 'stubbornness' was why he only lasted seven months in the Old Trafford hot seat.

Moyes came in to replace Sir Alex Ferguson in 2013 following United's last Premier League title success, but the champions' form hit a downward spiral during his reign and he was dismissed just seven months into the job with the Red Devils down in seventh and well outside a Champions League place.

Hernandez was part of the squad that suffered such a sudden decline. Speaking to his former United team-mate Rio Ferdinand on the former defender's The Locker Room show, he claims that Moyes' refusal to inherit some of Ferguson's ways of working was part of his downfall.

'They brought David Moyes. It's not about being a good or a bad coach or his ideas – I'm not going to question that,' he said.

'The problem is, I don't understand how it's possible that you're not that humble or not clever enough to maintain or at least half of what you're succeeding, the way he [Ferguson] was doing it because he's the greatest of all time.'

'That's why he lasted the seven months he lasted. He was so stubborn and he didn't have that adaptability and that growth acceptance. You need to grow to be in United.'

Javier Hernandez has criticised former Manchester United manager David Moyes during his tenure at the club while talking on Rio Ferdinand's The Locker Room show. Hernandez and Ferdinand were United team-mates during Moyes' torrid seven-month reign

Hernandez, who is now at LA Galaxy, also played under the current West Ham boss during his first spell managing the Hammers during the 2017-18 season.

However he feels United's decision to initially appoint him was a mistake they are still paying for, and that he severely harmed some of the club's first-team players.

'To be honest, we didn't have any thing personal – Moyes and myself – but it was a mistake that they took him,' Hernandez added.

Moyes could only guide a team who were the Premier League champions towards seventh spot before he was sacked once Champions League qualification became out of reach. Hernandez struggled for regular game time under Moyes who he then played for at West Ham

'It was a mistake. That was the first mistake that it's still haunting – not because of him, he's not a bad manager, but they thought they were going to take the replacement of the boss, of Sir Alex so quick. It's impossible!

'Not until now. Even Guardiola and Klopp and Mourinho are not at the level of Sir Alex yet. They're on the way trying to get there. Or Cruyff, those kinds of managers.

'They're not there but they're trying to achieve that. That changed some United careers that could have been better. Rafael, myself, [Danny] Welbeck, Fabio, too – a lot of players that we need to go away to play.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8372315/Javier-Hernandez-slams-stubborn-David-Moyes-ill-fated-tenure-Manchester-United-boss.html
Old 10-08-2022, 10:23 AM   #1813
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Forget about Fergie! Ex-Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez tells his old club they are imposing Sir Alex Ferguson's shadow over Erik ten Hag following his official return to Old Trafford as an advisor

* Sir Alex Ferguson joined a new Manchester United thinktank as an advisor
* But Javier Hernandez says Ferguson's influence is unhelpful to Erik ten Hag
* Hernandez, now at LA Galaxy, is certain United must 'get over' their old boss

Javier Hernandez says Manchester United must get over Sir Alex Ferguson's departure – and let Erik ten Hag run the club his own way.

The great Scot was in charge at Old Trafford for 26 years, with Mexican striker Hernandez instrumental in the title-winning seasons of 2011 and 2013.

The impossible job of replacing Ferguson has seen David Moyes, Louis van Gaal, Jose Mourinho and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer come and go.

New incumbent Ten Hag is in the headlines after a tricky summer in the transfer market was followed by an opening day home defeat by Brighton.

Sportsmail revealed Ferguson is part of a new United thinktank advising the club alongside former CEO David Gill, former captain Bryan Robson and football director John Murtough.

New manager Erik ten Hag (left) led United to defeat in his first game as boss, with Ferguson's (right) legendary shadow looming

And LA Galaxy's Hernandez, 34, says Ten Hag should not have Ferguson's considerable shadow looming over him.

'To substitute a man like that is not easy. It is like winning the lottery. Do you think anyone you hire afterwards is going to be able to do 80 per cent of what Ferguson did?

'My point of view is that after Ferguson brings so much pressure that it just isn't going to work out,' said Hernandez.

'United need to now get over the fact that Sir Alex Ferguson has gone. Would we like to have someone similar? Yes, yes, yes. But Sir Alex has gone and it is never going to be the same.

'So United have to adapt and allow the next manager to do it in his own way.'

Hernandez scored 59 goals in 159 appearances at Old Trafford and spoke passionately about the club's fall from grace.

'The problem is that the other difficulty is that United are not in the Champions League, so some players aren't going to come.

'Of course, some players will always want to come to Manchester United. But others won't come because they're not in the Champions League.

'If another club can offer Champions League then who do you choose? You choose the best club for your career. It is so difficult.'

Hernandez is preparing to play for the MLS All Stars this week after impressing with LA Galaxy. Hernandez is in the final year of his contract at LA Galaxy in the tail end of his career

'United are now in the same process that Liverpool was in when I was in England.

'Liverpool was Liverpool - but they still struggled until they got a manager who could get rid of players who weren't good enough for that team.

'What was it, four years when Liverpool weren't in the Champions League? That's a process. United are now a little bit lower than they used to be. But I hope, with every single manager, they start to go up,' said Hernandez, who will captain the MLS All Stars against their counterparts from Mexico's Liga MX in Minneapolis on Wednesday.

The Cristiano Ronaldo saga has dragged on all summer for United, with the Portuguese's future still unclear.

Ronaldo, 37, wants to play Champions League football and came off the bench to play against Brighton.

On his former Real Madrid team-mate, Hernandez added: 'There is no correct or wrong choice. If there was a formula, an easy formula, we'll all be experiencing the same experiences in life and we don't all have our own paths.

'Time will tell what is there – correct or not correct? Will this turn around good? We will see. That's the beauty of it. The uncertainty of life. We'll see. What if he stays and scores 40 goals?'

Hernandez, 34, is in the final year of his current Galaxy deal. His team are three points outside the playoff positions and the regular season ends on October 9.

After United pulled out of a move for Bologna striker Marko Arnautovic, Hernandez was asked if he would consider a return.

'I know those situations and I know the narratives and I know how it could be there. But obviously, if you are my age with my past, if United come and they say yes, I'll play for free!

'I want to be very respectful and consistent. Now my mind, world and convictions are about winning a championship with LA Galaxy.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11096307/Ex-Manchester-United-striker-Javier-Hernandez-tells-stop-Sir-Alex-Fergusons-influence.html
Old 11-08-2022, 09:52 AM   #1814
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Former Manchester United fan favourite and LA Galaxy striker Javier Hernandez offers to return to Old Trafford for FREE and solve Erik ten Hag's striker crisis

* Javier Hernandez is willing to return to Man United for free if the club needs him
* Erik ten Hag has a striker crisis with Cristiano Ronaldo eager to exit Old Trafford
* Hernandez is happy with LA Galaxy and wants to stay respectful to the MLS side
* The striker says United 'need to get over the fact that Sir Alex Ferguson has gone'

Former Manchester United fan favourite Javier Hernandez has insisted he would return to Old Trafford if the opportunity presented itself.

Erik ten Hag has been handed a striker crisis heading into his debut Premier League campaign, with star man Cristiano Ronaldo seeking an exit and Anthony Martial sidelined with a hamstring injury.

The Old Trafford chiefs have made no secret that they are in the market for a striker this summer, having flirted with moves for Benjamin Sesko and Marko Arnautovic, but it seems 34-year-old Hernandez is ready to throw his hat into the ring should an offer come his way.

The affectionately nicknamed Chicharito netted 59 goals in 157 appearances at Old Trafford and is now hoping to mount a title challenge with MLS side LA Galaxy this season.

Speaking to the Mirror, the Mexican forward assured fans that he would consider a move back to Man United, although he is currently very happy with life in Los Angeles.

LA Galaxy striker Javier Hernandez will return to Manchester United for free if they need him. The Mexican international was a fan favourite at Old Trafford during Sir Alex Ferguson's reign

'If United came for me then I'd say "yes, I'll play for free". Of course, you know, I'd do that,' he said.

'But I also want to be very respectful to my club. I am playing very consistently and in my mind my conviction is all about winning a championship with LA Galaxy.

'In the future, if things happen then they happen - but in my mind I am 100 percent with LA.'

Scoring nine goals in 21 appearances this season, Hernandez has been a key part of LA Galaxy's playoff challenge, with the MLS side currently sitting ninth in the league.

Chicharito was also voted to captain the 2022 MLS All-Star team and has built up a rich following in the US.

Yet, whilst prospering in California, the Mexico international has passionately followed the progress of Man United since his departure in 2015.

He added: 'United need to get over the fact that Sir Alex Ferguson has gone.

'Would we like to have someone similar? Yes, yes, yes. But Sir Alex has gone and it is never going to be the same.

'It doesn't surprise me what has happened at United because in life it's not easy having a manager for 26 years in the way that Sir Alex did it.

'One of his greatest aptitudes, in my humble opinion, was that probably seven out of 10 players who signed for United worked out. That’s not easy, man - not for Real Madrid or Barcelona or even for Chelsea, (Manchester) City, Liverpool or Bayern Munich.

'It is like winning the lottery. Do you think anyone you hire afterwards is going to be able to do even 80 percent of what Ferguson did?'

The Red Devils travel to Brentford on Saturday following their disappointing 2-1 defeat to Brighton last weekend.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11098475/Ex-Man-United-fan-favourite-Hernandez-offers-return-FREE-solve-Ten-Hags-striker-crisis.html
nah...daripada Arnautovic mending Chicharito dah

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 262
-bloodflowers-, A.Per Utd, a3karona, Aba_MaczUnited, abdu muhammad, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adittelor, adi_Giggsy, Agungwlp7, aldyroAVR, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, andhikaaw, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, Ardhie Nemanja, Ardiey11, arfad, arik_, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, B.P.W, b3ck_23_wan, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Brian Agni, bucay deathbat, Bulma, burhanrp, CaptainRoo_10, chamid, chincarito, christof_ww, cimbuang69, clsenz, cynta, d10neladitya, dannyboy, Darwin Sukendar, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, delongedee, DeriEdmon17, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, Dikii Nugraha, dr_ifan, dudut, dummy, ecly_watchaa, edhie van de sar, edhowin, edoardo, edroid, Efri Loebay, ekmagis, elbayu, endhy_cantona, Ernest Sikalit, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, faisalafdhal, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, FauCAN7ONA, Febri Angga, febza, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fernandez, fey777, fikrirf, FirdaAnnisa, for_the_last, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, Gideon Saputra, giggs26, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hasyim arif, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, ibra bekool, ibrahimafif, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, Intan Pradina, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, ismail saleh, itohirobumi, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, joule27, Juni HW, just.fluke, kaikai, keano bjm, kedangsul, kevinchoc, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kuning33, kurosagi86, Lang25, Lila, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, mayarararocks, MichaelMU, Miracle_CH14, mousetrap, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, NicholasKun, nobitanta, Novaldi budi s, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, psichopat, Pure_red, pweechevalier, quieroricos, Raihan_UKI27, ranggaviegaz, ravey75, Rean, red, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, rexy ongah culun, ridha14, rikki, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, Rissa14, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, Sir Alex Kopler, sir_al_ex_85, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, stevenjp, Stevenson Meyki, Supernan, surya_chata, Syarifeghy, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Thomas, tomihidayat13, Trezz Kiko, trisnanto, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, unitedbabes1878, unreal, VaDLi, Vanilla.Float, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vermint, vhio, Victory, victory II, VitaChicharito, vivasoilsolid, w.keane27, wahyou91, waynehanks, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wrzt, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, YRgoFManpm, Yusuf_902, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, [skywalker]