United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 04-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #11
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all
Default Re: Danny Welbeck

Welbeck: United should stick with the kids

James Robson
December 04, 2009

DANNY Welbeck has pleaded with Sir Alex Ferguson to stick with the kids for United's Carling Cup semi-final with City.

The teenage striker helped United to the trophy last season and has played a key role in their run to the last four this time around.

But it remains to be seen if Ferguson will stick to his policy of playing youth and fringe members of his squad after the Premier League champions were drawn against City.

Welbeck believes he and the likes of Federico Macheda, Darron Gibson, the Da Silva twins and Ritchie de Laet can lead United to Wembley - and wants to be given the chance to prove that against Mark Hughes' moneybags side.

He said: "It's a competition where the boss likes to give the youngsters a chance to show what they can do and what your abilities are.

"It's a different level and all the younger players who are selected relish the challenge.

"It was the first trophy I'd won with United's first team and it was such a great buzz. Just to win a trophy at the biggest club in the world was massive. I just want to feel like that again, year after year."

Ferguson decision

Just this week Ferguson insisted his latest crop of starlets could follow in the footsteps of Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and David Beckham and become United legends.

They repaid the manager's faith with a 2-0 win against Tottenham in the Carling Cup quarter-finals to set up a mouth-watering semi-final double header against City.

But City proved they have the experience to blast away even the most talented of young sides with their 3-0 win against Arsenal on Wednesday.

The dilemma for Ferguson is whether he can risk playing such a young side when local bragging rights are at stake.

Hughes admits he is unsure whether the United boss will stick to his youth policy given the magnitude of the occasion.

"We will have to wait and see whether Sir Alex does stick with the youngsters," he said.

Accomplished

"But the kids there are very good - they played an almost full strength Tottenham side and won quite comfortably.

"Whoever he picks, it will be an accomplished side but we believe we can compete with anyone in the Premier League.

"Maybe this draw was meant to be. Two games against United will focus everyone's energies.

"When we play like we did on Wednesday we don't fear anyone, and we would back ourselves over two legs against anybody - including United.

"Over two games we will have a real go at it. We have taken this competition seriously from the off and we have needed to because in certain games we came close to slipping out if we hadn't been as strong as we were.

"Perhaps we have got the reward that our respect for the competition deserves."

The first leg of the semi-final will be played at Eastlands on January 6, which is live on BBC, with the return leg on January 19, live on Sky.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk
marsel david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #12
for_the_last
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
for_the_last Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Welbeck signs new deal
Manchester United striker Danny Welbeck has signed a new contract keeping him at the club until at least June 2013.

Welbeck has made two Barclays Premier League appearances this season but partnered hat-trick hero Michael Owen in the 3-1 midweek Champions League win over Wolfsburg.

An emerging talent, the England Under-21 striker is highly-rated at Old Trafford and manager Sir Alex Ferguson is pleased to have tied down the young prospect.

terrific career

Ferguson told the club's official website: "We are delighted. We see Danny as one of the great young players who has emerged from the academy.

"He will have a terrific career and we are glad that he has placed his trust in us with his future."

Welbeck said: "I am really happy, there was never a doubt that this is where I want to be.

"I am enjoying every minute and learning so much from all the great players that are here. I would like to thank Sir Alex, the club and the fans for all their support."

www.manutd.com
for_the_last is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to for_the_last For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2009, 09:19 PM   #13
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Yoa another great talent commit for UNITED!!! mantaps, doi nih orang manchester asli,,,jd home ground playernya UNITED hehehe keren deh semoga makin berkembang di kemudian hari
Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:55 PM   #14
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

"Setan Merah" Pagari Welbeck

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com - Manchester United telah memagari penyerang Danny Welbeck dengan kontrak baru. Ia sudah menandatangani kontrak untuk bertahan di Old Trafford hingga Juni 2013.

Welbeck adalah salah satu pemain binaan akademi Manchester United. Pada 2008, ia bergabung dengan tim senior setelah bersama tim junior selama tiga tahun. Pada musim ini, Welbeck memang lebih banyak disimpan. Ia baru melakoni dua laga termasuk saat Welbeck bertandem dengan Michael Owen pada duel "Setan Merah" melawan VfL Wolfsburg di Liga Champions.

Meskipun demikian, "Setan Merah" tak segan-segan untuk memperpanjang kontrak penyerang berusia 19 tahun ini. Pelatih Sir Alex Ferguson pun turut senang dengan keputusan Welbeck. Ia yakin Welbeck akan bersinar di Old Trafford.

"Kami melihat Danny adalah salah satu pemain muda luar biasa yang muncul dari akademi. Kami senang dia mempercayakan masa depan bersama kami," tutur Fergie.

Senada dengan Fergie, Welbeck pun senang bisa bergabung dengan "The Red Devils". Bahkan, Welbeck berjanji akan memberikan yang terbaik bagi timnya.

"Aku sangat menikmati setiap menit dan belajar banyak dari semua pemain besar di sini. Aku berterima kasih kepada Sir Alex, klub dan juga fans atas semua dukungannya," jelas Welbeck.
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #15
Supernan
first team
dope

Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Semoga ini menjadi jalan yg terbaik buat Danny

25/01/2010 10:00, Report by Steve Bartram
Preston complete Welbeck loan

Danny Welbeck has joined Preston North End on loan for the remainder of the season.

The highly-rated 19-year-old forward becomes Darren Ferguson's first signing since taking over at Deepdale, and joins the North End squad for Tuesday's trip to Peterborough.

Welbeck, who will sport number 18, has made 11 appearances this term for the Reds, scoring in the Carling Cup victories over Wolves and Barnsley.

Preston currently lie 17th in the Championship, six points above the bottom three and 10 points below the playoff zone.

Quote:
Welbeck's career stats

Premier League: 2 (6) apps, 1 goal
FA Cup: 4 (2) apps, 2 goals
Carling Cup: 7 (1) apps, 2 goals
Champions League: 2 apps, 0 goals

Total: 15 (9) apps, 5 goal
Old 25-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #16
Supernan
first team
dope

Welbeck goes to Preston on loan
January 25, 2010

UNITED boss Sir Alex Ferguson has given his son Darren a helping hand by loaning striker Danny Welbeck to Preston.

19-year-old Welbeck has made 11 appearances for the Reds this season and scored two goals, but he will now drop down a division to help the Lilywhites until the end of the season.

Ferguson junior took over at Deepdale in early January and Longsight-born Welbeck is his first signing.

Welbeck follows in illustrious footsteps in being loaned to Preston, with David Beckham spending time there back in 1995.
Old 26-01-2010, 02:11 AM   #17
cr7lover
reserve player
-

cr7lover Ready for being a real United Indonesia

good luck welbeck!
cr7lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 06:25 AM   #18
Supernan
first team
dope

January 25th, 2010
PICTURE: Welbeck At Preston

“People will always talk about the link between the Gaffer and his son, but I have just come here to play my football and I am hoping to give 100 per cent for Preston North End,” said Welbeck. “I have been looking at the history of the Club and Manchester United and Preston North End link well together and I am looking forward to playing for the club. I am looking forward to playing up front as a striker, because back at United I was out on the wings a lot and that is not my preferred position; playing as a striker at Preston is going to improve me and off the pitch as a person it will develop me. I’m a player that wants to score goals and wants to play the game in the right way. I have been at United since I was nine, so it is a bit different coming away, but it only going to make me stronger and a better player and I am looking forward to it.”
Old 26-01-2010, 12:01 PM   #19
arief_oct
academy
Patriot Reds

arief_oct Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit arief_oct's Twitter

semoga beruntung di preston ya wellbeck..
join di klub yg pernah minjem david beckham jg..
moga" aja darren ferguson sering ngasih first team football sama wellbeck biar skillnya makin terasah..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
arief_oct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #20
Anderstone
reserve player
-

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Anderstone will become famous soon enough

gue selalu yakin Danny Welbeck ini potensial jika ditaruh di posisi ideal sebagai striker, bukan winger kaya di United selama ini. Liat aja gol perdananya di Preston, classy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LUHG
Anderstone is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 172
Aba_MaczUnited, Acil445, adelberth, adhe united macz, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arymashuda, asririzky, badehul, bang_zak, bday, beckz_on7, bengbeng, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Brian Agni, Bulma, chest, christof_ww, CRvidi, cynta, d10neladitya, d1xd1, Dafabet, Deddy Hernandez, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Dhanny09, dhodoadrian, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, edobae, edroid, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, giggs26, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, icalace, icebreaker, id4y, ilz, Imron Setyo C, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, jifortin, juju, King_Cantona, kuning33, Lang25, lholob, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, ManUtdFans, mbah mangun, MichaelMU, Mochamad Soleh, mousetrap, MUFC1878, muthana, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, paiman, penk22_, puji purnawan, Pure_red, pweechevalier, quieroricos, rasyidrdh, Red Devils 07, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_devilz, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizky_fernando, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, s.h.a.r.a.z, scratch, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Stone Roses, Supernan, swareksa, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, tienli80, tietocinex, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, william metta, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogagoy, YRgoFManpm, yudiiriski, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]