United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 19-07-2022, 04:56 PM   #351
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Eric "The King" Cantona

Iklan terbaru Cantona dan kabarnya Cantona bakal menjadi brand ambassadornya untuk kawasan Asia Tenggara lho

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 08:18 PM   #352
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Alhamdulillah kemarin berkesempatan bertemu kembali untuk ketiga kalinya

Last edited by Andi Istiabudi; 13-09-2022 at 11:41 PM..
Old 10-09-2022, 11:14 AM   #353
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Keren Oom andi..mudah2an next hunting bisa ikut..hehe
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 03:18 PM   #354
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Keren Oom andi..mudah2an next hunting bisa ikut..hehe
Bulan ini ada sih tapi tidak terkenal banget #eeh
Old 13-09-2022, 11:38 PM   #355
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Setelah seminggu terakhir berkegiatan di Bangkok, Jakarta dan Kuala Lumpur, Cantona kini lagi liburan di Bali lho
Old 23-09-2022, 09:30 AM   #356
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'It's why we lost so it was my fault': Eric Cantona 'doesn't regret' infamously kung-fu kicking a Crystal Palace fan 27 years ago... but admits he feels 'guilty' his nine-month ban contributed to United losing the title

* Eric Cantona launched a kung-fu kick at a Crystal Palace supporter 25 years ago
* Manchester United lost the title by one point in the middle of his nine-month ban
* Cantona feels United would have won more title if it weren't for his actions
* The Frenchman though added that he 'didn't regret' the incident in January 1995

Eric Cantona has admitted that Manchester United would have won one more Premier League title had it not been for him.

The Old Trafford legend has revisited one of the most infamous nights of his controversial career and revealed his regret at letting Sir Alex Ferguson and his team-mates down.

Speaking about the night he leapt over an advertising hoarding at Selhurst Park to kung-fu kick Crystal Palace fan Matthew Simmons in January 1995, Cantona has stopped short of apologising for the incident but says he feels sorry that his subsequent nine-month ban from the game contributed towards United losing the title by a point to Blackburn.

‘I think when a player is missing you can play one game without that player,’ said Cantona.

‘But if you don’t play with one of with one of those players for a few weeks I think it can make the difference.

‘We didn’t win it because we are all used to playing together and one piece was missing. If it had been Schmeichel or Irwin, Paul Ince or Roy Keane, it would have been exactly the same.

‘It’s why we lost it so it was my fault. I don’t regret the thing I did. I feel guilty because we didn’t win the League.’

Cantona’s views on that night are revealed in a new book to commemorate 30 years of the Premier League.

The former French international, now 56, played for United between 1992 and 1997, when the competition as it is now was in its infancy. He is commonly accepted as one of the Premier League’s most influential figures

Eric Cantona insists he doesn't regret kicking a Crystal Palace fan 27 years ago at Selhurst Park. Cantona though does feel guilty that United went on to lose the title by a solitary point. Blackburn Rovers would pip United to the title despite losing on the final day to Liverpool. Cantona would go on to be banned for nine months as punishment for his kung-fu kick. Cantona feels United would have one more title to their name if it weren't for his actions

Talking more about that night in South London, Cantona revealed he almost felt a perverse kind of pleasure after what happened.

‘I remember the feeling in the dressing room after,’ Cantona tells the book, called Fever Pitch – The Rise of the Premier League.

‘It’s an experience and a wonderful experience. It’s great to have a situation like this, you know, to learn a lot of things. Learn about yourself, learn about others.

‘I am a kind of man who wants to live more, as much experience as possible. I want to put myself in a certain situation and live the experience. It was exciting to me, it was that or drugs.

‘I prefer to play in front of thousands of people. It gives me adrenaline.’

Cantona was signed by Ferguson after winning the last First Division title with Leeds in 1992. He went on to win four Premier Leagues and two FA Cups before retiring out of the blue and walking away from the game.

Having arrived in England already with a difficult reputation, Cantona credits Ferguson with saving his career.

Cantona says: ‘I don’t what he has, a great psychology.

‘A great manager, a great psychologist. Yes. But it was also like love.

‘I knew with him I could express myself and I didn’t want to know more.

‘I don’t want to know why I love my wife. Love is not intellectual, it’s instinctual. You just feel those things.

‘I didn’t know a lot about English football when I arrived. In my time we didn’t have a lot of games on TV. But in England I knew everybody wanted to play the game to win. In other countries they play not to lose.

‘England was special and it was more than football. It was like the players were rock stars, you know.

‘England is special in football, it’s special in music. It’s special in a lot of things. They could accept someone who is a bit different. He can be accepted and loved also.

‘I came from France where they expected us all to be the same. You know, like thousands of sheep on the land.

‘I am not talking about skin colour but if you are the one black sheep, they don’t give you a chance to express yourself. They want to manipulate you.

‘I was able to express myself in England.

‘If we love Jim Morrison, it’s because he was different. If we love Kurt Cobain, it’s because he was different. The same with Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix or Arthur Rimbaud or Marlon Brando.

‘It’s what I searched for my whole life before I arrived in England and in England the people helped me express myself.’

Cantona walked away from football in 1997 at the age of 30 and refused all attempts to lure him back in to the mainstream game.

He tells the book: ‘I am afraid about one thing – the emptiness. I hate emptiness.

‘When I lost the passion, lost the fire in me, I just retired. I tried to light it again but I knew it was the end.

‘I admire the players who play until the age of 40 but…’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11239035/Eric-Cantona-feels-guilty-Manchester-United-didnt-win-one-title.html
Old 25-09-2022, 05:42 PM   #357
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Faktanya memang saat Cantona terkena sanksi larangan tampil penampilan United langsung anjlok.
Tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa Cantona memang "jenderal lapangan" United saat itu..
Old 27-09-2022, 09:46 AM   #358
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Eric Cantona offered to be Manchester United's 'President of Football' and help turn the club's fortunes around... but was rebuffed by Ed Woodward who the Old Trafford legend says is 'great at marketing but not great at football'

* Man United legend Cantona offered his services as 'President of football'
* He met former executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward on several occasions
* Cantona, 56, believed Woodward should concentrate on the marketing side
* But the United hierarchy turned down his offer to make club's football decisions
* Cantona scored 82 goals in 185 matches for United between 1992 and 1997

Eric Cantona put himself forward to become Manchester United's 'President of football' - but was turned down by former chief Ed Woodward.

The Old Trafford legend met up with former executive vice-chairman Woodward before he left his post in late 2021 and offered to be a figurehead for his former club.

Cantona proposed that Woodward and others concentrated on the marketing side while he made all the football decisions - but his idea was rebuffed.

'Last year, I proposed to the club to change their way,' Cantona told The Athletic.

'Ed Woodward is great at marketing but not great at football. United should have a chairman and then they should have a president of marketing and then a president of football, who is in charge of all the decision in football.

'So I proposed to them that I should be president of football.

'I met him [Woodward] a few times. But they did not accept it! I still think me or somebody else, they should have somebody for football.

'It should be somebody from the club, who knows football and the club.

'But they did not want me to be the president of the club! They did not want me! And the fans have to know that I went and travelled to Manchester to give them the opportunity to succeed in the next decades. And they did not want it!'

Eric Cantona met with Ed Woodward and offered to become Manchester United's 'President of football' - but was rebuffed by the former executive vice-chairman. Cantona met with former executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward to discuss his proposal. United's American owners, the Glazer family, put great faith in Woodward to run the club

Cantona pointed out that United have doubled their revenue since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013 but standards have slumped on the pitch.

The club have failed to win the Premier League title since 2013, with their only successes coming in one-off Europa League, FA Cup and EFL Cup wins.

Last season was a particular disaster with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sacked in November following a terrible sequence of results before the team continued to drift under the interim charge of Ralf Rangnick.

New manager Erik ten Hag has since come in to try and restore United to former glories and was backed to the tune of £215million for new signings over the summer.

French forward Cantona, 56, scored 82 goals in 185 matches for United between 1992 and his shock retirement from the game in 1997, winning four Premier League titles and two FA Cups.

Cantona's time with United also featured the infamous kung-fu kick on Crystal Palace fan Matthew Simmons, which saw him banned from football for nine months.

He subsequently became an actor and thespian with very little direct involvement in football since.

But Cantona was determined to play his part in turning United's fortunes around.

He added: 'I felt guilty not trying to help this club to do better. I said to myself, "For five years I will put everything on hold and concentrate 100 per cent on that".

'And if I concentrate 100 per cent on that, then I can tell you, I would do it very well.

'Now I feel good with myself. I tried. So nobody in my family can say I did not try anything to help United. They did not want it. That's their choice. But I tried it.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11249983/Eric-Cantona-offered-Manchester-Uniteds-President-Football.html
Old 29-09-2022, 06:15 PM   #359
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Kemarin Cantona kembali tampil bersama sejumlah legenda Prancis serta putranya, Emir. Menariknya Cantona dan Emir sama-sama mencetak gol dalam pertandingan ini

Old 01-10-2022, 11:37 AM   #360
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Ditonton yaaa..

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 120
AAM SR14, Aba_MaczUnited, achiell, adefebsa, alfiandrmwn, ambo ajo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, anggreawan achmad, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, asririzky, babol cantona, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, bs_brew, chevy solskjaer, Deddy Hernandez, devil_heart, dhodoadrian, dimasgustaman, dudut, dwiki, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, fadilbedil, fajrinited, Febribule, felly_liu, ferrizt, fey777, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, gembul, ghopoereds, goodfron, Gothic, Hamka Husain Pasonai, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hdhe16, hendiplast, HRHMU86, iamsetia, irfi_1, jifortin, julius. luturmas, kingherooney, LAM ILHAM, lusiarha, Luthfi4, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MUFC1878, MuhammadTegarAl, mygalzbiatch, NanDerSar, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nickz09, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, penk22_, Pure_red, Rean, red, Redsbusby, rendrakristy, rio vander vidic, riska ramdhani, Riskur, rizluq, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, RyanRezha, saksono, santo_kemp, sepatu_ancur, sridaka17, Subagio U. Arra, teguhhidayat, tietocinex, Tio Rizky Ari, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku, [skywalker]