United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 17-07-2010, 12:26 AM   #21
Hilman-Bukan-Superman
first team
@HilManUnited

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Hilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to all
Visit Hilman-Bukan-Superman's Facebook Visit Hilman-Bukan-Superman's Twitter
Default Re: Bryan Robson

"Ferguson Harus Beli Striker"

MANCHESTER - Bryan Robson melayangkan saran pada pelatih Manchester United Sir Alex Ferguson. Mantan kapten tim Setan Merah ingin melihat seorang striker baru mendarat di Old Tarfford.

Seiring ambisi kapten tim saat ini Ryan Giggs untuk merebut kembali gelar Premier League dari Chelsea, Robson juga berharap Ferguson menambah amunisi guna memperkuat lini serang.

Seperti diketahui, United sudah mengamankan jasa bek muda asal Fulham Chris Smalling dan striker Meksiko Javier Hernandez. Namun rekrutan anyar tersebut belum cukup bagi Robson.

“Secara personal, saya akan senang jika pelatih menggaet beberapa pemain lagi. Akan hebat jika kami bisa menggiring seorang gelandang yang bisa produktif mencetak gol,” cetus Robson, melalui situs resmi United.

“Anda bisa melihat Steven Gerrard (Liverpool) dan Frank Lampard (Chelsea) yang memiliki kontribusi besar dalam mencetak gol dari tengah lapangan. Saya rasa ini area yang harus kami kembangkan,” papar mantan gelandang yang membela Setan Merah sepanjang 1981-1994.

“Tentunya, kehilangan Cristiano Ronaldo dan Carlos Tevez tahun lalu, menurut saya akan lebih baik jika menambah satu striker lagi, kendati Hernandez tampil menjanjikan di Piala Dunia kemarin,” tegasnya, dikutip dari Tribalfootball, Jumat (16/7/2010). (far)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hilman-Bukan-Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 12:45 AM   #22
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kapan yach Robson datang lagi ke Indonesia ? Dulu tidak sempat ketemu ...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 02:30 AM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Ayo buat pengurus United Indonesia, mulai persiapkan cara untuk bisa ketemu Bryan Robson saat piala AFF nanti digelar. Ditunggu terobosannya, hehehe ....

Piala AFF 2010
Indonesia Bikin Robson 'Keder'

Narayana Mahendra Prastya - detiksport

Bangkok - Pelatih Thailand Bryan Robson mengaku bahwa Indonesia merupakan lawan berat. Pelatih berkebangsaan Inggris itu mengaku 'keder' saat terundi bersama tim 'Merah Putih'

Sejak awal sebelum undian, Robson mengaku sudah yakin bahwa Thailand bakal tergabung dalam grup yang berat, apa pun hasil dari drawing nantinya.

"Kami tentu saja bakal tergabung bersama salah satu dari tuan rumah bersama, Indonesia dan Vietnam. Mereka bakal memberikan kesulitan bagi kami. Apalagi mereka memiliki keuntungan sebagai tuan rumah," ujar pemain Manchester United era 1980-an itu seperti dikutip dari Bangkok Post.

Dari hasil undian yang dilakukan kemarin, Thailand berada satu grup bersama Indonesia, Robson pun mengaku 'keder'. Apa penyebabnya?

"Kami terundi bersama Indonesia dan saya sudah mengetahui bahwa ada sekitar 100 ribu penonton yang menyaksikan secara langsung di stadion. Itu merupakan tantangan berat bagi tim saya," tukas pelatih Thailand sejak 23 September 2009 itu.

Meski begitu Robson menilai bahwa anak asuhnya punya kesempatan baik untuk menjadi juara. "Saya menilai bahwa kami merupakan salah satu favorit untuk memenangi kompetisi ini," pungkas arsitek berusia 53 tahun itu.

Ada pun pertandingan tim 'Merah Putih' kontra 'Negeri Gajah Putih' dijawalkan digelar pada 7 Desember.
( nar / din )

Source : http://www.detiksport.com
Old 23-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #24
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

The adventures of Captain Marvel
Soccernet, John Duerden - September 23, 2010

Bryan Robson looks like he could still do a job on the pitch. Now 53, the manager of Thailand strolls into a Bangkok hotel located a few miles east of his downtown home where all the action is in this vibrant city.

All-action describes the playing style of the former Manchester United and England captain nicely, but now Robson is enjoying a different pace of life literally thousands of miles away from the hurly-burly of the English game.

"You miss the everyday banter around a football club but I've been in it for so many years," he tells ESPNsoccernet. "And then I sit back and think that an international manager's job is near enough part-time compared to a club manager. You have time to see your family. You are not going in at six every morning to be first to the training ground and plan training for the day. A lot of the time, your main goal is to be organised for what is coming up and then go scouting, and scouting is a nice job."

It was the only part of his job affected by the 'Red Shirts' protests in Bangkok earlier this year. Managing Middlesbrough, West Bromich Albion, Bradford City and Sheffield United may be challenging, but lengthy occupation of city centres and exchanges of gunfire with the military are not usually involved. Downtown Bangkok and the Thai government alike were paralysed for weeks to give the Englishman a reminder, if he needed one, that he was far from home.

The decision to come so far east wasn't taken lightly, but the fact that he would become the third ex-England international from the '80s to occupy the Bangkok hotseat in the past decade helped. The Peters of Withe and Reid were here first, with Robson succeeding the latter a year ago.

"I had about three lunches with Reidy when I was approached, so I got quite a lot of information about the place before I accepted. I really enjoyed working part-time with Terry Venables for two years up to Euro '96 with England so, after a few years in the leagues, I just fancied a national team job. At one time I thought I had a great chance of Ireland before Brian Kerr got it, and then Nigeria basically gave me the job but then the government stepped in for certain reasons so that didn't happen. So when the opportunity to come to Asia came, I was interested. I knew about the passion in Thailand for football, so I thought, 'Yeah, it will be an experience and a different culture and a different challenge'."

Many managers who work east of Europe are surprised at the love for the Premier League. Among English clubs at least, United are top dog in most of Asia, though the south-east has long been Liverpool territory. Yet that may no longer be the case, according to the former England captain, and looking at the Manchester United bar on Soi Sukhomvit 11, which does a roaring trade every time the team plays despite some of the highest prices in the city, he has a point.

Manchester United are growing more popular in Thailand

"I think United are number one around here - they've taken over from Liverpool. When I first went to Malaysia as a player, Liverpool were absolutely massive there but, with the success that United have had over the past 15 or 20 years, they have overtaken Liverpool. Obviously Chelsea are coming up on the rails and you always see a lot of Arsenal shirts on the streets because of the success they had when Wenger first went there. It's the same everywhere. You will capture a lot of fans if you are on television and winning tournaments."

Robson is after something similar and hopes that when he does depart, as well as silverware in a Bangkok cabinet, he will leave behind something more intangible but just as important. "You can put certain things in place which I am hoping will bear fruit. We (along with English assistant Steve Darby) have been talking to the FA and clubs about where they are and how they can improve and so you hope that certain things will take off. A couple of clubs have taken it on board. If you leave something little like that behind then it is worthwhile. I'd like to leave that kind of legacy so that after I leave, people will say 'Bryan Robson said that this could develop if we get that organisation into place'. But, of course, I'd also like them to say how we went to the final of the Asian Games and won the Suzuki Cup."

The Suzuki Cup, held in December, is an eight-nation biennial south-east Asian Battle Royale that may not get much play in the rest of the footballing world but it is a big deal for many of the 600 million or so people that live in the neighbourhood. The last of Thailand's three titles came in 2002. The team are still one of the most powerful in the region but, as it is one which will send zero representatives to the Asian Cup in January and hasn't been near a World Cup since 1938, that is not as much as a compliment as it once was.

"We'll go in as one of the favourites because it's South-East Asia," Robson says. "There are some decent teams. Malaysia have been together for around a year and a half now so they will be like more of a club team. Singapore, their Under-23s have been playing in the Singapore league so they are playing together every week. Vietnam are similar to Thailand with the quality of players they've got, so it will be an interesting competition, but hopefully we can get to the finals if not win it."

If it is a little strange to hear the man dubbed 'Captain Marvel', who played for England 90 times and was the face of his club and his country in the '80s, discuss the likes of Malaysia and Singapore, he doesn't stop there. There are also the Asian Games in November and the King's Cup in February at the end of which, Robson says, he will take stock.

"I have to do well in these competitions - not only to satisfy myself but to satisfy the Thai FA as well. A lot will depend well we do in these competitions and by that time I would have been here for around 20 months. I will then look at my own progress before thinking about what lies ahead." Thailand want that future to include a World Cup at some point. "Sometimes expectations can be a bit too high. I don't think the fans expect too much but the media nearly always do. People within the FA, yeah, they always think that the players should do better."

Expectations are high in Thailand for the national team

Maybe they soon will. The Thai Premier League is moving forward with more money and sponsorship around and the top three or four teams are becoming more professional by the day. There is still a long way to go. Watching Thailand defeat India in Bangkok supports Robson's assertion that the Thai national team players are technically better than the ones he had at his last job with Sheffield United, but the sight of chances going begging was a reminder of why the team failed to qualify for the 2011 Asian Cup. Robson, however, is optimistic.

"There is hope for the future. Development in Thailand has moved on really quickly in the past two years and the league is getting a lot stronger and wealthier with the great sponsorship that they have had this season. There is a lot of raw talent here but at the moment it is not nurtured through the years in order to produce top class players.

"The players are really courteous and will try and implement what you put on board in training sessions. They are not really pampered here - it's a hard life and, if they step out of line, they get hammered. If you went back to England and told players that this is the way players are treated in this part of the world, I think they might appreciate what they get."

At the moment, though, Robson is appreciating what he has in Thailand.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #25
Diego
first team
Wind of Change

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Diego is just really niceDiego is just really niceDiego is just really niceDiego is just really nice

Ntar desember dtg ke jakarta dgn timnas thailand,bole ni buat meet n greet
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #26
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post
Ntar desember dtg ke jakarta dgn timnas thailand,bole ni buat meet n greet
Wah saya pasti dukung 100 % deh
Btw, Oom Diego kok belum balas pesan saya yach ?
Old 11-10-2010, 02:01 AM   #27
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Bryan Robson
FFT

Hi Bry. You had a smashing perm in the ‘80s - but why didn’t you ever grow a proper hardman moustache?
Hold on – go back to 1978 and I did have a ridiculous moustache. It was the same time as the curly perm - I looked a bit like Graeme Souness. My wife at the time told me to get rid of it. I think moustaches were more of a Liverpool thing, anyway.

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
I once dreamt that someone was breaking into my bedroom. I jumped up and put my fist through the window to stop them. The glass smashed, but the curtains saved my fist from serious injury. All I had was a bruised knuckle.

Christ! Do you often smash up the house in your sleep?
Well, another time I was asleep and I thought the alarm clock was an oncoming car trying to run me over - I could see headlights - so I punched it to bits. These dreams were all in the early eighties, it was weird.

Apart from twatting your alarm clock, what’s the most pain you’ve ever tolerated?
The dislocated shoulder. I’ve broken legs but they go numb. With a shoulder injury you just can’t get rid of the pain, especially if the physio can’t get it back into place. It really, really hurts.

Ever been to the Aberdeen Angus Steakhouse?
I have.

What did you have?
Steak.

A fine choice...
If I go to an Italian I’ll have pasta. So if I go to a Beefeater or Angus Steakhouse, I’ll have steak.

Impeccable logic. Have you ever been out on the rob, Robbo?
No. I never went shoplifting as a kid. I was a goody two shoes really. I think the worst I did was to take a few quid out me mam’s purse for a bar of chocolate.

Which would you rather sing on karaoke: Michael Jackson’s Bad or My Girl Lollipop by Bad Manners?
I’d go for Michael Jackson. My voice is hopeless – I’ve done karaoke, but only when I’m really drunk. I’d rather sing American Pie given the choice [breaks into shaky version of the Don McLean classic].

Right: there’s a fight to the death at the Hawthorns between you, Graeme Souness, Duncan Ferguson and John Fashanu, using medieval weaponry. What happens?
I’d go for the sword and shield combination, but I don’t fancy my chances. Big Dunc would win, I think. But he’d have to kill me before I gave up.

When did you last have a scotch egg?
It would have been at a family birthday or wedding a few years ago up in the North East. If I see a scotch egg at a buffet I’ll get stuck in, but the wife would never get them in with the groceries.

You came third in Superstars in the ‘80s. What stopped you winning?
The problem was that even though I was at my fittest, I didn’t get a chance to practice the events - I went in cold. I didn’t know how to paddle a kayak, I’d never been in one before, so I was in trouble. The judo lad Neil Adams always used to win. I guess he’d had more practice in the canoe.

If you had a Tardis, what era would you go back to?
I’d probably have a look around Medieval England. But they were all mad back then, weren’t they? It’d be just my luck to arrive back there and it’d be 1066 and I’m standing by Harold.

Ever fancied doing any more acting, following your star turn in Jossy’s Giants?
I don’t mind a small role. I did the Carlsberg ad with the lads a while back so hopefully in the future I’ll get a couple more of them.

What would it take for you to kill a man?
If they harmed my family.

What’s your favourite chocolate biscuit?
McVities milk chocolate digestive.

What’s the best thing in your house?
My family – or is it too cheesy to say that? And my OBE – it’s up on the wall in the games room.

You’re a Capricorn. According to astrologer Athena Starwoman, there are two types of Capricorn: the mountain goat, always climbing higher; and the garden goat, which refuses to budge. Which are you, Bry?
The mountain one. I’m always trying to do something different rather than sit still.

What are your three favourite liquids that can be consumed for fun - aka funquids?
Budweiser, white wine and Ribena.

The classic Ribena that you dilute, or the pre-mixed funquid?
The classic. It’s good hot, too. Sometimes in the morning I’ll do that instead of a cup of tea.

What’s the meaning of life, Robbo?
Enjoy yourself, work hard and be healthy.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 11-10-2010, 02:03 AM   #28
rondwisan

Bryan Robson
FFT

Hi Bry. You had a smashing perm in the ‘80s - but why didn’t you ever grow a proper hardman moustache?
Hold on – go back to 1978 and I did have a ridiculous moustache. It was the same time as the curly perm - I looked a bit like Graeme Souness. My wife at the time told me to get rid of it. I think moustaches were more of a Liverpool thing, anyway.

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
I once dreamt that someone was breaking into my bedroom. I jumped up and put my fist through the window to stop them. The glass smashed, but the curtains saved my fist from serious injury. All I had was a bruised knuckle.

Christ! Do you often smash up the house in your sleep?
Well, another time I was asleep and I thought the alarm clock was an oncoming car trying to run me over - I could see headlights - so I punched it to bits. These dreams were all in the early eighties, it was weird.

Apart from twatting your alarm clock, what’s the most pain you’ve ever tolerated?
The dislocated shoulder. I’ve broken legs but they go numb. With a shoulder injury you just can’t get rid of the pain, especially if the physio can’t get it back into place. It really, really hurts.

Ever been to the Aberdeen Angus Steakhouse?
I have.

What did you have?
Steak.

A fine choice...
If I go to an Italian I’ll have pasta. So if I go to a Beefeater or Angus Steakhouse, I’ll have steak.

Impeccable logic. Have you ever been out on the rob, Robbo?
No. I never went shoplifting as a kid. I was a goody two shoes really. I think the worst I did was to take a few quid out me mam’s purse for a bar of chocolate.

Which would you rather sing on karaoke: Michael Jackson’s Bad or My Girl Lollipop by Bad Manners?
I’d go for Michael Jackson. My voice is hopeless – I’ve done karaoke, but only when I’m really drunk. I’d rather sing American Pie given the choice [breaks into shaky version of the Don McLean classic].

Right: there’s a fight to the death at the Hawthorns between you, Graeme Souness, Duncan Ferguson and John Fashanu, using medieval weaponry. What happens?
I’d go for the sword and shield combination, but I don’t fancy my chances. Big Dunc would win, I think. But he’d have to kill me before I gave up.

When did you last have a scotch egg?
It would have been at a family birthday or wedding a few years ago up in the North East. If I see a scotch egg at a buffet I’ll get stuck in, but the wife would never get them in with the groceries.

You came third in Superstars in the ‘80s. What stopped you winning?
The problem was that even though I was at my fittest, I didn’t get a chance to practice the events - I went in cold. I didn’t know how to paddle a kayak, I’d never been in one before, so I was in trouble. The judo lad Neil Adams always used to win. I guess he’d had more practice in the canoe.

If you had a Tardis, what era would you go back to?
I’d probably have a look around Medieval England. But they were all mad back then, weren’t they? It’d be just my luck to arrive back there and it’d be 1066 and I’m standing by Harold.

Ever fancied doing any more acting, following your star turn in Jossy’s Giants?
I don’t mind a small role. I did the Carlsberg ad with the lads a while back so hopefully in the future I’ll get a couple more of them.

What would it take for you to kill a man?
If they harmed my family.

What’s your favourite chocolate biscuit?
McVities milk chocolate digestive.

What’s the best thing in your house?
My family – or is it too cheesy to say that? And my OBE – it’s up on the wall in the games room.

You’re a Capricorn. According to astrologer Athena Starwoman, there are two types of Capricorn: the mountain goat, always climbing higher; and the garden goat, which refuses to budge. Which are you, Bry?
The mountain one. I’m always trying to do something different rather than sit still.

What are your three favourite liquids that can be consumed for fun - aka funquids?
Budweiser, white wine and Ribena.

The classic Ribena that you dilute, or the pre-mixed funquid?
The classic. It’s good hot, too. Sometimes in the morning I’ll do that instead of a cup of tea.

What’s the meaning of life, Robbo?
Enjoy yourself, work hard and be healthy.
Old 27-12-2010, 07:50 AM   #29
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Robson Enggan Tinggalkan Thailand
Defanie Arianti - Okezone

BANGKOK - Meski mendapat kecaman dari publik Thailand menyusul prestasi memprihatinkan tim sepakbola nasional, pelatih asal Inggris Bryan Robson berkeras mempertahankan pekerjaannya.

Mantan kapten timnas Inggris gagal memberikan kontribusi signifikan sejak mengambil alih kepelatihan skuad Changsuek -julukan Thailand-, 2009 lalu. Terakhir, Thailand bahkan harus menanggung malu setelah tersingkir dari penyisihan grup AFF Suzuki Cup 2010. Padahal, selama ini Thailand selalu dipandang sebagai salah satu tim terkuat Asia Tenggara.

Situasi ini tak ayal mencuatkan kemarahan publik Negara Gajah Putih, yang memintanya untuk mundur. Namun, Robson berkeras, dia masih ingin memperjuangkan prestasi Thailand sebelum meninggalkan kursi kepelatihan.

"Saya tidak akan mememberikan nilai bagus (kepada diri saya) hingga kami memenangkan sesuatu," jelas Robson ketika ditanya mengenai kinerjanya sejauh ini.

"Saya sedikit kecewa. (Karena) saya ingin menang, dan hasil akhir lah yang terpenting," tegas mantan bintang Manchester United seperti disitat IOL, Senin (27/12/2010).

"Saya melatih tim secara full time. Beberapa orang mengatakan, saya sering kembali ke Inggris atau pergi ke Singapura untuk melakukan pekerjaan dengan stasiun televisi. Tapi, saya belum meninggalkan Thailand selama enam bulan terakhir, kecuali untuk (mendampingi tim) melakoni pertandingan. Musim lalu, saya menghadiri 72 laga lokal," tuturnya.

"Semua orang di sini begitu bersemangat menghadapi pertandingan dan mereka sangat kecewa (dengan raihan tim). Kami belum bisa memberikan apa yang diinginkan fans. Tapi, masih ada harapan. Kami memiliki kemampuan untuk meraih prestasi," pungkas Robson. (van)

Source : http://bola.okezone.com
Old 02-01-2011, 10:24 PM   #30
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

POSITION
Midfielder
DATE OF BIRTH
Friday, 11th January 1957
PLACE OF BIRTH
Witton Gilbert, Co. Durham, England
LEAGUE DEBUT
Saturday, 10th October 1981 in a 0-0 draw at Manchester City (Aged: 24)
CLUB CAREER
326 League apps (+19 as sub), 74 goals

iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamsetia For This Useful Post:

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 58
Aba_MaczUnited, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, andrerahmana, Ardiey11, arief_oct, aris setiyawan, asby_ansya, bangkit, Dafabet, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, Diego, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, endhy_cantona, fadilbedil, fajrinited, fey777, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, Gustar_UIBontang, HaRrY-UIK, iamsetia, irfi_1, jifortin, kingherooney, LAM ILHAM, MUFC1878, oldark, Om Juna, penk22_, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, teukurevi5, theater of dream, tietocinex, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, Victory, vivasoilsolid, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, yudha septian, zudomiriku