United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 16-05-2017, 02:43 PM   #381
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Bastian Schweinsteiger claims Jose Mourinho may not have made decision to freeze him out at Manchester United

* Bastian Schweinsteiger did not appear under Jose Mourinho until late November
* Former Germany star trained on his own for three months at Manchester United
* Schweinsteiger says Mourinho may have been told to drop him from the squad
* The 32-year-old midfielder joined MLS outfit Chicago Fire in March of this year

Bastian Schweinsteiger believes it may not have been Jose Mourinho's decision to freeze him out at Manchester United.

The former Bayern Munich midfielder was exiled from the first-team following Mourinho's arrival at Old Trafford last summer and was made to train on his own for three months.

But after deciding to remain at the club and fight for his place, Schweinsteiger made his first appearance under the Portuguese in late November and played in three more games before leaving for MLS side Chicago Fire in March.

Schweinsteiger made four appearances under Mourinho this season before leaving the club

And the 32-year-old, who insists he has no regrets about joining United in 2015, claims that someone other than Mourinho could have been responsible for the way he was treated at the start of the season.

'I had a talk with him and he had an opinion, maybe it was not made by himself,' Schweinsteiger told ESPN FC.

'[The decision not to play me] was maybe made by someone else without him so I think after I trained and I played and you could see me and how I behave as a professional and he has a different opinion, so it was a little bit unfortunate.

'I think [it would be different] if we would have met in a different situation.'

After appearing as a substitute against West Ham and Reading, Schweinsteiger scored on his first and only start of the season as United beat Wigan 4-0 in the fourth round of the FA Cup.

Asked whether he agreed with the decision to freeze him out, Schweinsteiger added: 'In my eyes it was not the right decision, but in life sometimes you have this kind of situation where something is not correct and right in your way, but you have to accept it, and I accepted it.

'I said "OK I accept it, but still want to stay here and want to train. I want to show I am a player you can trust."

'And that's what I was doing at Manchester. I was then training with the first team and playing with the first team. I mean it was not easy when I was training by my own for three months.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4507248/Man-Utd-news-Schweinsteiger-makes-big-Jose-Mourinho-claim.html
Old 18-09-2017, 11:09 AM   #382
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Bastian Schweinsteiger and wife Ana Ivanovic met singer Ed Sheeran on Saturday night
Old 20-03-2018, 08:17 AM   #383
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Bastian !

Schweinsteiger-Ivanovic Sambut Kelahiran Anak Pertama
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Chicago - Pasangan top Bastian Schweinsteiger dan Ana Ivanovic sedang berbahagia. Keduanya baru saja dikaruniani anak pertama yang berjenis kelamin laki-laki.

Schweinsteiger dan Ivanovic mengumumkan kelahiran putranya itu lewat media sosial pada Senin (19/3/2018). Kabarnya, sang anak telah diberinama "Luka".

"Selamat datang ke dunia putra kecil kami! Kami sangat gembira!" tulis Schweinsteiger, mantan bintang Bayern Munich dan timnas Jerman, yang kini bermain di MLS bersama Chicago Fire itu.

Ivanovic, mantan petenis nomor satu dunia yang kini telah gantung raket ikut mengumumkan lewat sebuah gambar yang menampakkan beberapa boneka binatang.

"Selamat datang ke dunia putra kecil kami. Kata-kata tidak dapat menggambarkan kegembiraan dan kebahagiaan yang kami rasakan di hati kami!" tulis Ivanovic.

Schweinsteiger dan Ivanovic menikah pada Juli 2016 setelah berpacaran sejak September 2014. Mereka mengumumkan kehamilan Ivanovic pada November tahun lalu.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 12:56 PM   #384
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bayern Munich 4-0 Chicago Fire: Bastian Schweinsteiger perfectly caps off testimonial at Allianz Arena with late volley to send fans wild

* Serge Gnabry opened scoring with shot from the right that took a deflection and flew past the goalkeeper
* James Rodriguez lifted cross to back post and Sandro Wagner headed second and double lead in first half
* After the break, Bastian Schweinsteiger was in Bayern's midfield having been on Chicago Fire for first period
* Soon after the break Arjen Robben added a third for the German champions who coasted to victory at home
* Schweinsteiger then got huge cheer as he volleyed in fourth and was thrown in the air by team-mates

Bastian Schweinsteiger was back at Allianz Arena for the first time since leaving for Manchester United in July 2015 as Bayern Munich hosted his testimonial against Chicago Fire.

The German 34-year-old played the first half for his MLS club before taking up his place in the heart of midfield for Bayern, who ran out comfortable 4-0 winners.

Schweinsteiger is still adored in Bavaria having spent 17 years at the club, joining the Bayern academy at 13 before developing into a world class operator for club and country.

Bastian Schweinsteiger posed with all the players taking part in his testimonial game ahead of the clash at Allianz Arena

The former Bayern Munich star had a photo with some of the trophies he won at the German club that were on display

In the first half Schweinsteiger played for Chicago Fire and the team went in 2-0 down before he switched sides

Having spoken of his gratitude at being afforded a farewell at his boyhood side, Schweinsteiger and Chicago went into the break trailing by two goals.

Serge Gnabry's deflected strike gave Bayern an early lead and Nico Kovac's side doubled the advantage through Sandro Wagner.

The forward converted James Rodriguez's superb deep cross at the back post to put Bayern in full control.

Schweinsteiger, who made 500 appearances in all competitions for Bayern and won 26 major trophies, had the luxury of changing sides at the break.

And Bayern were soon three goals to the good with Arjen Robben capitalising on the ball bouncing around the box to fire in with the help of a deflection off Vincent.

Former professional tennis player Ana Ivanovic came onto the the pitch with her husband after the final whistle was blown

Ivanovic and Schweinsteiger embraced in front of the supporters and were given a cheer by those who stayed

Schweinsteiger was courteously given a guard of honour as he made his way out onto the pitch in Germany

But the biggest cheer of the night was still to come. Everyone packed inside Allianz Arena was desperate to see the man of the moment get on the scoresheet.

Their wish was granted late on as perfect cross from David Alaba picked out Schweinsteiger's run and he applied a fine volleyed finish to cap off his memorable night and bid a fitting farewell to the home supporters.

After the game, Schweinsteiger's wife Ana Invanovic, the former professional tennis player, came on the pitch and shared an embrace with her husband.

Schweinsteiger also addressed the crowd to thank them for their support on the night and over the years. The midfielder achieved a remarkable level of success during his time at the storied German club.

Schweinsteiger was thrown up in the air by his team-mates after scoring the fourth goal to huge celebrations

His haul of eight Bundesliga titles is a record equalled only by Oliver Kahn, Mehmet Scholl, Philip Lahm and Franck Ribery.

As a German international, he spent 12 years in the set-up, is their fourth most capped player ever (121 caps) and was vice captain of the team that won the World Cup in 2014.

Since moving to Chicago Fire from Manchester United, Schweinsteiger has showed his enduring class and still contributes to the team, racking up 48 MLS appearances, registering seven goals and as many assists.

He will surely go down as one of the most prolific winners in the history of the game and Tuesday night showed he is held in incredibly high regard in his homeland.

Schweinsteiger is one of the most successful players in Bayern history and the fans adore him at the club he spent 17 years at

Schweinsteiger is still an important player for Chicago but enjoyed taking in the acclaim at his boyhood club

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6107713/Bayern-Munich-4-0-Chicago-Fire-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-caps-testimonial-volley-late-on.html
kalo masih di United, pertandingan testimonialnya United vs Munchen nih
Old 21-11-2020, 01:00 AM   #385
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Schweinsteiger Kecam Kekalahan Jerman, Desak Muller-Boateng Dipanggil Lagi
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Munich - Eks pemain top Bastian Schweinsteiger mengkritik performa Jerman usai kekalahan telak. Jerman didesak agar memanggil kembali Thomas Mueller dan Jerome Boateng.

Jerman secara mengejutkan remuk di tangan Spanyol dengan skor 0-6 dalam pertandingan UEFA Nations League, tadi malam (17/11/2020). Hasil itu menjadi kekalahan terbesar dalam sejarah Die Mannschaft di pertandingan kompetitif sekaligus menggagalkan laju ke babak berikutnya.

Kekalahan tersebut membuat masa depan pelatih Joachim Loew dipertanyakan, kendati masih didukung DFB (Federasi Sepakbola Jerman). Schweinteiger, pemilik 121 caps, gusar dengan penampilan Toni Kroos cs.

"Anda bisa sih kalah dari sebuah tim seperti itu, tapi tidak 0-6," sembur Schweinsteiger kepada ARD, yang dikutip Metro. "Apa yang menggangguku adalah mereka tidak melawan, mereka tidak merasa seperti sebuah tim. Anda tidak mendengar komando, hanya dari pemain-pemain Spanyol itu. Mereka superior dari kami di setiap aspek."

"Anda tidak harus berubah dan mengecewakan segalanya tapi tanyalah pada diri Anda sendiri pertanyaan yang tepa. Anda harus mengubah sesuatu, bukan begitu caranya bermain untuk tim nasional. Ada nilai-nilai yang mesti ditunjukkan tim nasional Jerman, dan aku tidak melihatnya pada hari ini."

Sejak akhir 2018, Loew memutuskan tidak lagi memanggil Mueller, Boateng, dan bek Borussia Dortmund Mats Hummels ke skuad Jerman. Namun, dua pemain yang disebut pertama tampil sip untuk membawa Bayern Munich memenangi treble di 2019/20.

Schweinsteiger berharap Loew mempertimbangkan kembali keputusan tersebut. "Pelatih tim nasional dan tim dia memiliki satu pendapat, aku secara pribadi dan sayangnya punya pendapat yang berbeda," kata pemenang Piala Dunia 2014 ini.

"Para pemain seperti Jerome Boateng dan Thomas Mueller telah memenangi treble dengan tim terbaik di Eropa. Mereka bermain di tim utama dan punya kualitas, dan mereka pemain Jerman. Mengapa tidak untuk tim nasional?"
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 08:44 AM   #386
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bastian Schweinsteiger reveals he was BANNED from Manchester United's dressing room and told to play with the Under-23's on his BIRTHDAY... as Jose Mourinho had a 'different opinion' over whether the German was being professional

* Bastian Schweinsteiger 31 appearances in his first year at Manchester United
* He was omitted from first-team training when Jose Mourinho took over
* Mourinho was unhappy over the German recovering from injury abroad
* The Portuguese manager apologised for his treatment of the player after he left
* Schweinsteiger has revealed the 'great pain' he felt at how he was treated

Bastian Schweinsteiger has revealed the 'great pain' he felt at Manchester United after Jose Mourinho dropped him from the first team and instructed him to play with the Under-23s.

The Bayern Munich legend joined Manchester United in the summer of 2015 where he made 31 appearances under Louis Van Gaal.

Mourinho replaced United the Dutchman in May 2016 and omitted Schweinsteiger from first-team training ahead of the German's second campaign at the club.

The 37-year-old left for MLS side Chicago Fire in March the following year, with Mourinho later admitting that he regretted his treatment of the midfielder.

Speaking on Manchester United's official podcast, Schweinsteiger revealed that he was first refused access into the first-team dressing room on what was his 32nd birthday (August 1).

He said on the podcast: 'It was very strange on my birthday I came to the dressing room wanted to change but then someone told me I'm not allowed to go into the dressing room and I had to change in the dressing room and had to play with the second team.

Bastian Schweinsteiger was omitted from first-team training at Manchester United by Jose Mourinho. Mourinho admitted he regretted his treatment of the player after he was sold in 2017

'I was very hurt because no one was talking to me. Then I was speaking to Mourinho about it and he explained something to me something which I really did not understand and it had to do with the second injury that I got.

'My first injury I got the season before I got treated by the medical department of United and then in an easy training session I got the same injury so I asked Louis Van Gaal if I could get treated in Germany because we had the Euros in 2016 coming up and it was always agreed to that.

'So I did that, I was fit, I played the Euros, I was looking forward to coming to United to play with Mourinho who twice actually wanted to buy me with Inter Milan in 2010 and then later on at Madrid.'

Schweinsteiger said Mourinho felt that by recovering abroad, Mourinho felt that he wasn't professional.

The German said he couldn't really trust the club despite his love for the fans and his team-mates.

Mourinho felt Schweinsteiger should have been treated for his injuries at the club rather than in Germany. Mourinho twice tried to buy Schweinsteiger at Inter Milan in 2010 and later Real Madrid

He said: 'I had a lot of respect for him (Mourinho) obviously but I did not understand the situation why I was not allowed to train play with the first team because there were some different opinions about me being professional which is not true because I am professional - I showed it later on I was always training with the kids or alone.

'Mourinho apologised and said he made a mistake which of course was nice but I lost my heart and love a little bit towards the club, not the fans, not players, not the people who live in Manchester, it was not easy. If I want to do something I want to do with it with my full heart and energy. But it hurt me so much it was great pain for me and I couldn't really trust (the club).'

Despite the German making just four appearances at the club under Mourinho, the now Roma manager accepted he mistreated the player.

As per the Guardian, he said in March 2017: 'He's in the category of players that I feel sorry for something that I did to him.

'I don't want to speak about him as a player, I don't want to speak as I buy or not to buy. I want to speak about him as a professional, as a human being.

'The last thing I told him before he left: 'I was not right with you once, I have to be right with you now.'

'So when he was asking me to let him leave I had to say 'yes' you can leave because I did it once, I cannot do it twice. So I feel sorry for the first period with him, he knows that. I am happy that he knows because I told him. I will miss a good guy, a good professional, a good influence in training – a very good influence.'

Speaking about United presently, Schweinsteiger believes interim boss Ralf Rangnick will help turn the club's fortunes around.

He said: 'When I look back it was a great step it helped me a lot. Huge experience first time leaving Germany and Munich and I had great relationship with all the people there.

'When I spoke to people they really appreciated (me) and I loved United. I am a big fan of United but it hurts me how United cannot reach being the best. There's a reason for that and that's why I think Ralf Rangnick can help to change that.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10468889/Manchester-United-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-reveals-great-pain-dropped-Jose-Mourinho.html
Old 25-08-2022, 09:37 AM   #387
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bastian Schweinsteiger is still UNIMPRESSED with his former team... as German legend insists Manchester United were NOT the better side despite beating Liverpool 2-1 at Old Trafford

* Manchester United beat Liverpool 2-1 at Old Trafford on Monday evening
* Erik ten Hag's first win as United manager took them off the bottom of the table
* However, Bastian Schweinsteiger wasn't impressed with their performance
* The former Red Devils midfielder believed Liverpool were the better team

Former Manchester United midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger has criticised his former club after Monday’s 2-1 win over Liverpool and believed the Reds were the better team on the night.

Goals from Jadon Sancho and Marcus Rashford either side of half time helped to secure Erik ten Hag’s first Premier League victory as United manager.

The three points relieved the pressure on the Dutchman and lifted the club off the bottom of the table.

And Schweinsteiger, who played 35 times for the Red Devils from 2015-2017 after arriving from Bayern Munich, was not impressed with Erik ten Hag’s side on Monday.

‘You know of course I support United and I'm very happy they won,’ he told BBC Radio Manchester. ‘But was it a great performance in my opinion if I compare it with other teams … the top teams in Europe? I wouldn’t say so.

Bastian Schweinsteiger believes Liverpool were the better team against Manchester United. United beat the Reds 2-1 to secure Erik ten Hag's first competitive win since he took over. Erik ten Hag's side secured a crucial win against the Reds but Schweinsteiger wasn't impressed with their performance. However, the former German midfielder did praise United's attitude and spirit on the night

‘For me Liverpool was the better team actually and they had much more possession in the game.’

Despite the German legend’s take on United's performance, he did think that Ten Hag’s side did do some parts of their game right at Old Trafford.

He said: ‘But you know United did one thing really well. They had the right attitude towards the game, the right spirit in the team.

‘And in my eyes the supporters have won the match because you know, it could’ve been different.'

Schweinsteiger arrived at Old Trafford under then boss Louis van Gaal to much fanfare after making over 500 appearances for Bayern Munich.

He won the FA Cup with the club in his first season but then fell out of favour under Jose Mourinho, before he was allowed to join Chicago Fire in the MLS.

He spent two years in North America before he retired aged 35.

His richly successful 17-year career saw him win eight German league titles and a Champions League, the FA Cup while at United and the World Cup in 2014 as captain.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11137735/Bastian-Schweinsteiger-insists-Manchester-United-NOT-better-team-victory-Liverpool.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 113
Aba_MaczUnited, AdhiX, adittelor, adnan44, alan_herrera, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Aperizky, Ardiey11, asby_ansya, asririzky, Aziiz_rachman, bang_zak, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bulma, chincarito, clsenz, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, derajulio, DeriEdmon17, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, Febri Angga, ferly_Liemz, finza_13, fredrian.seven, giggs26, goodmin, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hombreng, id4y, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, Jodirama, jojo poenya, Kharisma Yulia, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, Legolash, Lola, mayarararocks, mochies5, mousetrap, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, oldark, penk22_, puji purnawan, raviKiko14, Rean, Red Stain, Redsbusby, Regasiqbal, reza willya, RH20, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, tasho, Taufik_Liem, theater of dream, Thomas, Tio Rizky Ari, tito, tumpal_oneunited, UdyMUFC, unreal, Uwie_andriana, Van_Munandar, victory II, wazzapoetra, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku, Zulfan