United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 06-01-2015, 10:19 PM   #121
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ángel Fabián Di María Hernández

Maria, Ronaldo, Rooney, Mata, RvP, Falcao?????

Oh, im hoRneyyyyyy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:26 PM   #122
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Angel Di Maria menjadi wakil satu-satunya pemain EPL yang masuk dalam UEFA Team of The Year 2014.

via twitter @UtdIndonesia
Old 15-01-2015, 09:08 PM   #123
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Why Louis van Gaal is playing Angel Di Maria all wrong
442, Michael Cox - Jan 15, 2015

Manchester United's record signing was played in an unfamiliar role up front against Southampton – but his manager would be unwise to do it again, writes*Michael Cox...

Manchester United’s clash with Queens Park Rangers this weekend brings to mind the sides’ previous meeting earlier in the season, which felt like the true start of Louis van Gaal’s reign.

In reality, it was United’s fourth game of the season – but with various players making their home debut and the team lining up in an exciting diamond midfield system, it was the start of a new era.

It was also the Red Devils' best performance of the campaign so far. QPR were dreadful – as is generally the case on their travels – but a 4-0 victory at such an early stage was perfect for Van Gaal. He’ll be frustrated, however, that his players haven’t pushed on.

(Too) easy does it
Over the years, Manchester United have generally played with great urgency. They’ve rarely been a pure possession-based side like Arsenal or Barcelona, and only occasionally have been predominantly counter-attackers, around the period when Cristiano Ronaldo peaked. They’ve usually been about dominating matches and working the ball forward quickly, putting constant pressure on the opposition backline.

Recently, they’ve failed to do this. Smash-and-grab victories away at the likes of Southampton and Arsenal covered up the lack of creativity in midfield, and United are only mid-table in terms of shots per game this season. Better movement, and perhaps a change of system, might solve this issue.

Particularly alarming, however, is how one-paced United often feel. Up front, Robin van Perise is no longer particularly mobile, and concentrates on banging in the goals, while Wayne Rooney isn’t as dynamic as throughout his peak years.

Juan Mata, meanwhile, was sold by Chelsea essentially because he didn’t fit with Jose Mourinho’s high-tempo system, and while he’s contributed in terms of goals and assists at United, he doesn’t excel at converting possession play into penetrative play.

Chances are harder to come by for an ageing Van Persie these days

Furthermore, United lost Danny Welbeck and Javier Hernandez last summer, which robbed them of two pacey attacking options. Hernandez played on the shoulder of the last defender, while Welbeck’s versatility means he could play on the flanks and provide pace there, even if he preferred playing centrally.

Nani and Shinji Kagawa – also players with good acceleration – also left, while Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia have been deployed in deeper positions. Radamel Falcao doesn’t look at full sharpness since his summer move, while Adnan Januzaj has rarely featured and could be loaned out this month.

Angel with clipped wings
This means only two players offer United pace. James Wilson looks extremely quick but also extremely raw – he’s a fine finisher but his movement and link play isn’t up to scratch yet, and it could be a while before he has a permanent impact on the side.

The other is Angel Di Maria, who was fielded up front against Southampton, which takes the Argentine away from his best position.

Di Maria excels at using his pace in deeper zones. He naturally takes the ball forward on the run, receiving passes on the half-turn and surging forward quickly, but against Southampton he simply wasn’t in a position to demonstrate this acceleration.

Only in counter-attacking situations is his speed likely to be useful that high up the pitch. Compare his Stats Zone dashboard against Southampton to his performance against QPR earlier in the season, and the contrast is remarkable.

United’s lack of pace was best demonstrated by the lack of take-ons. Only 8 times did a United player successfully dribble past an opponent, with Valencia responsible for 5 of these.

That’s particularly alarming when compared to Chelsea’s recent display at Southampton. Mourinho’s team are so much more dynamic, and while they were unable to defeat the Saints, they put considerable pressure on them throughout the second half of their 1-1 draw; Eden Hazard the most prolific dribbler.

Di Maria should be providing Hazard’s contributions, albeit in slightly more central positions. He simply makes makes things happen: his dribbling isn’t always successful, but his urgency is the type of football that is appreciated at Old Trafford.

He lifts the tempo of the game, which in turn lifts the crowd. Without him in midfield everything is extremely slow, and the opposition have too much time to put men behind the ball and get organised.

An overall change of formation might be in order, but Di Maria’s positioning might be even more crucial. United’s record signing provides that crucial quality no one else offers: speed.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:31 AM   #124
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Waduh, untung rumah Di Maria dilengkapi sistem alarm keamanan yang canggih...

Di Maria Kemalingan Tak Lama Setelah Kemenangan MU
Femidiah - detikSport

Chesire - Angel Di Maria seharusnya bisa bersantai bersama keluarga setelah kemenangan Manchester United atas Leicester City akhir pekan lalu. Tapi, gelandang serang Argentina tersebut malah hampir kemalingan.

MU menang 3-1 atas Leicester di Old Trafford pada 31 Januari. Robin van Persie dan Radamel Falcao membuat MU sudah memimpin pertandingan sejak babak pertama. Gol bunuh diri Wes Morgan membuat 'Setan Merah' makin unggul. Memasuki babak kedua gawang MU kebobolan Marcin Wasilewski.

Raihan tiga poin itu membuat MU naik satu trap ke urutan ketiga papan klasemen sementara. Tim besutan Louis van Gaal itu menggeser Southampton dengan jarak satu poin (43-42).

Tapi, hasil manis itu tak berlanjut di kediaman Di Maria. Hanya jeda satu jam setelah pertandingan usai, Di Maria dapat musibah. Ketika sedang bersantap malam bersama istri, Jorgelina, dan putri semata wayang mereka, Mia, tiba-tiba ada suara kaca jendela pecah. Alarm pun berbunyi. Beberapa orang tak dikenal, yang membobol kaca, melarikan diri.

"Mereka mencuri pentungan metal milik tetangga dan memecahkan jendela. tapi langsung lari tunggang langgang sebelum bisa mengambil barang satupun, " ucap sumber seperti dikutip Mirror.

Untuk menghindari hal-hal yang tak diinginkan, Di Maria, istri dan putrinya dikawal oleh petugas keamanan klub untuk meninggalkan rumah. Mereka diinapkan di sebuah hotel dan dijaga ketat oleh polisi.

Pengawalan masih berlanjut sehari kemudian. Itu diketahui saat Di Maria mengendarai Range Rover di hari Minggu. Dia didampingi petugas keamanan.

Kepolisian Chesire menyebut kalau kasus itu sedang diinvestigasi.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:05 PM   #125
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Curiga yang melakukannya salah satu fans United disana karena sebelumnya ada kabar Di Maria kecewa pindah ke United
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 04:41 PM   #126
Juni HW
reserve player

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Juni HW has a spectacular aura aboutJuni HW has a spectacular aura about
Visit Juni HW's Facebook Visit Juni HW's Twitter

Kalo udah gini bisa2 Di Maria Bakal beneran gak betah nih, smpe dikawal polisi segala. kalau di Indo mah gak bakalan smpe segitunya
Mungkin efek orang terkenal kali ya..
Juni HW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:50 AM   #127
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga nantinya bisa meraih medali piala dunia antar klub bersama United

Tinggalkan Madrid, Ini Alasan Di Maria

Bola.net - Angel di Maria mengungkap alasannya pergi dari Real Madrid dan memutuskan untuk bergabung dengan Manchester United di bursa transfer musim panas lalu.

Pemain Argentina, yang akhirnya memecahkan rekor transfer Inggris tersebut, mengaku bahwa ia membutuhkan perubahan suasana usai memberikan begitu banyak gelar pada Madrid di tahun 2014 silam.

"Saya melakukan semua yang diminta banyak orang: Saya memenangkan Piala Super, Copa del Rey, Liga Champions, dan La Liga. Saya memenangkan semua trofi kecuali Piala Dunia Antarklub, mengingat kala itu saya sudah pergi dari klub. Saya sudah ada di sana untuk empat tahun dan saya merasa sudah waktunya untuk perubahan," tutur Di Maria pada FIFA.com.

"Saya benar-benar ingin bermain di Premier League, saya sudah melihat liga itu ketika saya masih muda, setiap akhir pekan dan ketika saya masih bermain di Rosario Central. Saya selalu bermimpi bisa bermain di Inggris," pungkasnya. (fifa/rer)
Old 11-02-2015, 03:10 PM   #128
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Van Gaal Masih Yakin Di Maria Segera Adaptasi dengan Liga Inggris
Femidiah - detikSport

Manchester - Sebagai pemain yang memecahkan rekor transfer Inggris, Angel Di Maria belum memberikan kontribusi signifikan kepada Manchester United. Manajer tim Louis van Gaal masih memberikan toleransi waktu.

Di Maria belum juga nyetel dengan MU. Whoscored mencatat dia baru bikin tiga gol dan enam assist dalam 16 pertandingan yang dilakoni bersama 'Setan Merah' musim ini.

Padahal dia diboyong dari Real Madrid dengan nilai yang 'wow'. Di Maria memecahkan rekor di Inggris dengan nilai transfer 59,7 poundsterling.

Di Maria sendiri mengaku tak ada masalah di atas lapangan. Tapi, dia merasa sulit beradaptasi dengan cuaca di Inggris yang sering hujan dan lebih dingin dibandingkan Spanyol.

Van Gaal masih membela Di Maria. Dia yakin anak asuhnya itu bakal segera klop dengan kerasnya Liga Inggris. Lagipula, kata Van Gaal, Di Maria sudah semestinya melakukan itu demi kariernya sendiri.

"Di Maria harus beradaptasi dengan ritme pertandingan di Inggris," kata Van Gaal seperti dikutip situs resmi klub.

"Di sini standartnya tinggi dan ada perbedaan besar dengan liga di negara-negara lain. Dia mampu untuk melakukannya. Saya yakin itu," jelas Meneer Belanda tersebut.
Old 13-02-2015, 12:59 PM   #129
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Di Maria: God's will for me to miss Final

Although his slender physique might suggest otherwise, Angel Di Maria possesses strength in abundance, as he has demonstrated in overcoming the many challenges life has thrown at him. These included his long struggle for a place in the national youth teams, which he finally nailed down with impressive goals and runs, and dealing with the complications arising from the 2013 birth of his daughter Mia, who was three months premature.

“What happened with Mia changed my life. Now, I don’t sweat the small stuff, just the things that really matter. I’m much stronger because of it and have grown as a man and a person,” he told FIFA.com. Through sheer determination, the player nicknamed Fideo (The Noodle) for his skinny physique wowed everyone in 2014, when he swapped the white of Real Madrid for the red of Manchester United and was named in the FIFA/FIFPro World XI by his peers. “It was a real surprise. For years, I’ve wanted to be part of the [Ballon d’Or] Gala. It still hasn’t sunk in,” he admitted.

In an exclusive interview with FIFA.com, the Rosario native chatted about Brazil 2014, leaving Real Madrid, playing alongside Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi and a dream he still harbours.

FIFA.com: In 2014 you helped Real Madrid become European champions for the tenth time but then had to leave the club. With Argentina you reached the Final of the FIFA World Cup™ in Brazil but missed their last two games because of injury. On balance, would you say it was a bittersweet 12 months?
Angel Di Maria: No, no… I’m very happy about what happened. Aside from injuries, which can afflict anyone, I achieved big things, like winning la décima with Madrid and helping Argentina reach the World Cup Final after many years. Then there was how we got there – showing immense desire and bravery with a spectacular group of players. It was well deserved and I was more than satisfied with what we accomplished.

If you had to single out one moment from 2014, what would it be and why?
It might sound strange but it’d be reaching the World Cup Final. It’s something I never thought I’d be part of, even as a boy. And although I couldn’t play, it was still the most beautiful moment of my career.

When you picked up that injury against Belgium, did you realise immediately how serious it was?
Yes, I knew it might be a bad one from the pain. I was on a run and accelerating past the defender and about to break clear. That’s when I felt the pain. However, I have great faith and believed I’d be able to play again, and I did everything in my power to be fit for the Final. But football’s like that. It can put you out of the World Cup, and it can also give you a chance to make amends. Hopefully I’ll get that opportunity.

Have you watched those World Cup games since?
No, I try not to watch them. (laughs)

Not even your goal against Switzerland?
That one, yes. From time to time I watch some clips on YouTube, though it’s mostly ones featuring the fans. When you’re actually part of a World Cup, you don’t see any of what’s going on outside, where many wonderful things happen. I heard bits from my family about the sheer numbers who were travelling and how committed they were. You don’t see all that, which is why it’s nice to watch it now and remember it in a different way. We’d have loved to have given all our compatriots the ultimate celebration and taken the final step, and hopefully one day we will.

Have you ever wondered what might have happened if you’d played in that Final?
No, because I firmly believe things happen for a reason. If it was God’s will that I didn’t play in that final, then it’s because I wasn’t meant to be there. The players that started gave absolutely everything. We had every chance of winning that game and many scoring opportunities, but the ball just wouldn’t go in. They had two chances: one hit the post and the other went in. That’s football for you.

But tactically, against a side with such a high defensive line as Germany, a player with your skills might have found the gaps?
Yes, you could think that way after seeing how the game panned out. Both el Pocho [Ezequiel Lavezzi] and Leo [Messi] went at them at pace and got the better of them. I think it would have been a different game with someone in my role. I had a good understanding with Leo throughout the World Cup, but that’s football and God didn’t intend it to be.

2014 was also the year you said goodbye to Real Madrid. What’s your assessment of that chapter now?
Well, I did everything asked of me: I won the Super Cup, the Copa del Rey, the Champions League and the Spanish league. I won every title except the Club World Cup, as I’d already left the club by then. I’d been there four years and the time had come for a change. I really wanted to play in the Premier League, which I’d been watching since I was a youngster every Saturday or Sunday before I’d go and play for Rosario Central. It was always a dream and goal of mine to try out in English football.

Football aside, how are you getting on in England?
Very well. The weather is the only thing… it doesn’t help a lot. (laughs). But I’m very content here. The people have a lot of affection for me, which is the most important thing. It’s what I value most, and I have that here.

How are you progressing with the language?
More like regressing! (laughs). It’s very bad. [I’ve learned] very little and only understand a small bit. That said, I’m trying to learn it bit by bit and I’m taking classes. Hopefully I’ll pick it up quickly.

You’re one of the few to have been long-time team-mates of both Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. Do you tire of people asking you to compare them?
No, because I always say the same thing: that they’re two completely different players. Leo features in every game, making short bursts and nonchalantly dribbling past one, two or three players with great ball control in tight spaces. Cristiano is more about power, long range shots… they’re different. If I were FIFA, I’d have two Ballon d’Or prizes, one for that pair to fight over, and another for everyone else.

There’s been a lot of talk about Messi of late, even rumours that he’d consider a move to Chelsea. As someone who spent time working with Jose Mourinho, could you see them together?
In principle, I don’t think Leo wants to leave Barcelona. It’s hard to walk away from a club that’s given you everything, where you effectively grew up. But to answer your question, no I don’t think he’d have any problem working with Mourinho. (laughs)

For your part, you’ve played for Real Madrid and now Manchester United. Is there anywhere else you’d like to play one day?
The next step will be to return to Rosario Central, another giant of the game! (laughs). Truth be told, I’ve played for Europe’s biggest clubs, competed in two World Cups and won the Champions League. I represented Real Madrid and before that was with Benfica, which, while a slightly smaller club than Madrid, is a giant of Portuguese football. Now I’m with another massive club in Manchester United. When I finish here, I think it might be time to return to Argentina. Hopefully that happens.

Finally, is winning the 2015 Copa America your top goal this year?
Hopefully we can manage it as I’d love to win something with the full national team. I’ve won an Olympic title and an U-20 World Cup, but it’d be really special to round things off with a Copa title with the seniors. It’s hard, though, as there are many strong teams at present, including Brazil, Colombia and Uruguay, who fight every step of the way. It’s a tall order but hopefully things go well for us and we can finally give Argentina reason to celebrate.

Code:
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2015/m=2/news=di-maria-god-s-will-for-me-to-miss-final-2522127.html?cid=newsletter_en_20150212_interview
Old 03-03-2015, 12:58 PM   #130
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Di Maria Mengaku Menyesal Pindah ke MU

Manchester - Angel di Maria mengguncang Manchester United dengan melontarkan pengakuan bahwa ia telah membuat kesalahan pindah ke Setan Merah di awal musim 2014/15. Gelandang sayap asal Argentina itu mengaku kesulitan menyesuaikan diri di Premier League baik di dalam maupun di luar lapangan hijau.

Padahal MU menarik Di Maria dengan nilai transfer £ 59,7 dari Real Madrid, Agustus 2014 lalu. Nilai itu menjadikan di Maria pemain termahal di Inggris sepanjang sejarah sekaligus menjadi pemain sepakbola termahal kelima dunia.

Wartawan Spanyol Manuel 'Manolete' Esteban mengklaim bahwa di Maria - yang dikecam usai penampilannya yang buruk sejak pindah dari Madrid - telah memberitahukan teman-teman dekatnya kalau dia menyesal meninggalkan Santiago Bernabeu, Kamis (26/2).

"Di Maria mengaku kepada temannya di Real Madrid bahwa dia telah menyesal bergabung ke Manchester United," kata Esteban dalam program televis La Goleada.

Pengakuan ini membuat rumor bahwa di Maria bakal meninggalkan Old Trafford makin kencang. Paris Saint-Germain yang telah lama memburu gelandang berumur 27 tahun ini disebut-sebut bakal mencoba menggodanya.

Kendati begitu agen di Maria Jorge Mendes memberikan bantahan. Menurutnya di Maria tak pernah mengaku menyesal telah pindah ke salah satu tim terbaik dunia tersebut.

Code:
http://www.beritasatu.com/sepakbola/252721-di-maria-mengaku-menyesal-pindah-ke-mu.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 138
A.Per Utd, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adittelor, ailverson, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, anggadika17, Anto MJ, apriliandi, Ardiey11, arik_, asririzky, ayahocta, badehul, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, clsenz, Cupy, d10neladitya, dayat_5, DeE_, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febri Angga, fey777, finza_13, fir7_a, fredrian.seven, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, iam_adjie, icebreaker, id4y, irfi_1, irhamutd, irwandi, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, Juni HW, King_Cantona, Kurniawan Ani, lanoya, m4nunited, malique7, mbah mangun, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, nu_reccayasha, oldark, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, prahmono, Pure_red, Rean, Red Army, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, reynaldjhonson, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan_lallo, santo_kemp, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, serdadu merah, setiawans001, seven7, SR 7, stamansa, tasho, theater of dream, Thomas, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, unreal, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, wakhid ronaldo, wazza_ampuh, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zacharyel, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan