United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 29-03-2016, 05:22 PM   #571
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Nemanja Vidić

VIDIC TALKS CITY, YOUNG REDS AND TOUR 2016

Nemanja Vidic was back on Manchester United duty as the former club captain joined Bryan Robson in China to help launch Tour 2016, presented by Aon. During his short stay in Beijing, the 34-year-old sat down with MUTV to reflect on his tour memories in Asia, discuss the first-ever overseas Manchester derby and praise three of United's young stars for their performances this season...

What’s your reaction to the news that United will be on tour in China this summer?
I think it’s great news. We have so many followers in China, over 100 million fans and it’s good to visit them and spend some time with them. They’re really passionate about United. I was in China in 2007 and we had a good pre-season and we picked up a lot of good energy from the fans.

What are your standout memories of playing in Asia with United? You played in a 3-0 win in Guangzhou and a 6-0 victory in Macau in 2007…
Yes, I remember we played two games. The 6-0 against Shenzhen was a good experience especially at the time when Macau was a new place for us. It was very nice and we had a good time.

What was the reaction like from the fans then and what kind of reaction can we expect from them when the team are in town in July?
They are very passionate about United and everywhere we went in China, there were so many people asking for autographs. I have to say the amount of energy we got from the fans in China was unbelievable. I look back on that pre-season with great memories before the 2007/08 season because that was one of the most successful seasons in my career at United and my career as a whole.

What do you remember about the welcome you received in China?
It was my first experience because I’d never been to the Far East before. I hadn’t had any contact with the mentality or the culture and I was really surprised by the huge welcome, the brightness and happiness of everyone and also the organisation. They’re very organised which is impressive when you think how big the country is. It was really good for us to spend time in China.

Have you visited Shanghai and Beijing before? If yes, what are your thoughts on the cities?

This was my first visit to Beijing and my first impressions are it’s huge! As I said before, my first impression about 2007 was the fact the people here had so much respect for other people and the organisation of everything.

Would you like to visit on holiday?
Yes definitely. I told the kids I was coming to China and they started talking about some of the history of the country. They actually know more than me from school! I’d like to bring them to places where they can learn from and China is definitely a country you can learn from.

Of course, English football is huge in Asia and in China especially and the Chinese Super League is growing all the time – will football only get bigger there?
This year especially they have invested so much in football. They have brought some good players I have played against like [Asamoah] Gyan at Sunderland, Gervinho… good players and quality players, and I believe they will improve Chinese football. The Chinese players can learn from them as well - if you bring foreign players in, it can help improve the professionalism and the football in general, not just by playing the matches, but they bring something different that they [the Chinese players] maybe don’t have in their mentality or their game. I believe it’s just the beginning of the investment [in the game] from the Chinese government and the country as a whole.

Does it surprise you that players are moving to China in their prime? Players like Ramires from Chelsea for example?
Sometimes players choose moments that they believe are right for them. It’s the same as when I left United and then finished my career. People asked me why but sometimes you have this feeling that it’s the right move. You can’t always explain it but you feel it’s right.

We’ll be playing in the International Champions Cup against two top teams in the form of Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund – what kind of games can we expect?
It’s a pre-season tour and I believe that the managers and the players come to entertain the fans. That’s the most important thing, along with getting fit and you want to win as well. You don’t want to lose against City, even when it’s a friendly match. I believe it’s good that United play good teams in pre-season because they can see where they are at. It’s good to play against good opponents because you can get a sense of where you are up to [with fitness] and the players will see how much work they need to do to reach the level of some players. In pre-season, you have players who have been at United for a while and then you have new signings who need to adjust to the team and English football so Manchester City is the match to do that in. On the other hand, Dortmund is a team that, in recent years, has always been near the top of the German league. They have some talented players and they will be a good test for us. In general, the more difficult the matches you play, the better I think.

It’ll be the first Manchester derby to be played in China – what will that be like and how much would you have liked to be part of that?
To be fair, if you ask me now, two months after I retired, I’m not really missing football because I don’t have the stress now! [Smiles] I enjoy my time, I play different sports and do things I never did before, but of course, yes, if you ask any player in the world to play in the derby, especially at this moment in time, it’s a dream of any player. And you see many top players coming to the English clubs to be part of the league and the excitement this league brings to football.

It’ll be one of Pep Guardiola’s first games of course for City…
Of course. I believe he wants to be part of the best league in the world. All top players and the managers want to be part of English football. That’s great for the players, the fans and for everyone who loves English football, but we only look at ourselves and we are not really focusing on what City does. That was my mentality at United and what I learned when I was there. We always look at ourselves and try to make the best possible situation from our capabilities.

How important is it to have a good base level of fitness going into the season?

Pre-season is important for many reasons. Firstly, it’s important for players to get fit and to prepare themselves the best way they can for the season. On the other hand, it’s a relaxing atmosphere because you have so much pressure on you during the season to perform and win matches and, during pre-season, you’re just thinking about getting fit and being ready for the beginning of the season. You also enjoy your time with the fans and the energy you get from them.

How important are the tours for younger lads trying to make an impression on the manager?
They’re very important for them to test themselves and it’s important for the club to see if they can play at the top level. We’ve seen this year some young players who I think have done well. Players like Rashford, Lingard and Martial are three players I believe have the potential to play for many years for United.

Describe the pre-season experience in Asia with United in three words.

Hot. Exciting. And… that’s two. The third isn’t coming! [Laughs] The fans are passionate of course. So passionate.

http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 06:33 PM   #572
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

NEMANJA VIDIC EYES MANAGEMENT ROLE

Former Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic has spoken of his desire to become a manager after admitting the time was right for him to retire as a player earlier this year.

The Serbian reflected on his life after football during an exclusive interview with MUTV and talked about his hopes to take on a new challenge. He also discussed the "good signs" he's seen from United's emerging youngsters this season and how they have the potential to inspire a new era at the club.

Speaking about his decision to retire in January, Vidic admitted: "It wasn’t like it just came to me and I said I didn’t want to play football any more. It was down to a lot of injuries I had in recent years. That’s one of the reasons I left United because I felt I could no longer perform at the level I wanted to perform at in the league I played in for so many years.

"It was a difficult decision in terms of knowing I’d played football all my life and I’m still only 34, but I knew my back couldn’t handle it.

"I believe my back can handle the bench though!" he laughed. "I would like to be a manager. That’s what I started preparing myself for a few years back. I would like to learn and visit some good managers and coaches and make the best of that for the next couple of years and after that try to find a club and start my new career."

As for the current Reds and in particular the young players who have caught the eye this term, Vidic assessed: "United are going through a transition but we hope there are good signs with the young players who have come through the Academy. It could be the start of a new era for Manchester United.

"We see Jesse Lingard, [Anthony] Martial, [Marcus] Rashford – they’re players with ability, energy, speed and determination to work hard and that’s what Manchester United has always been about in recent years.

"I believe that new players who come to the club like Martial have adapted to this kind of mentality and with his ability he can be important for us."

http://www.manutd.com
Old 18-04-2016, 05:12 PM   #573
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Vidic praises youngsters but urges caution

Nemanja Vidic has been extremely impressed with the emergence of some promising young Manchester United defenders this season, with the former captain emphasising just how much more difficult it is for budding stars to settle in the backline rather than attack.

The likes of Tim Fosu-Mensah, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Joe Riley, Donald Love, Regan Poole, Guillermo Varela, Axel Tuanzebe and Ro-Shaun Williams have all being in the first-team squad to cover defensive positions this term.

Vidic, one of the club's stalwarts of the past, says it's vital to monitor the youngsters' development, including those in attack, namely Marcus Rashford - who netted his seventh goals in 12 games against Aston Villa on Saturday - and Anthony Martial who have both been superb this season.
But Vidic insists it's particularly important for inexperienced defenders to be well supported when they make the step up to the first team.

"I think it’s more difficult for defenders, especially when you have three or four of them playing together in the same match. For the young players who come in up front, you need that energy, imagination, happiness… you can let them play and be more free, but, in defence, I think you need someone who can lead these young boys," he explained in an exclusive interview with MUTV.

"United have always brought youngsters into the team and of course they have ability, they have shown that in the games they’ve played but, when you want to win the trophies, you have to patient with them. You have to give them the right matches, develop them slowly so you can think about keeping them there for many years.

"It’s a longer process not just for the defenders but even for attackers," he added. "You have to be careful how you develop them. You have to accept that Manchester United always need to win trophies and when the club don’t, players have to accept some criticism and that can be hard for the younger ones to take. They need some experienced players to take that weight off their backs."

One of the Reds' most consistent performers this term has been Vidic's former team-mate Chris Smalling, who played his 200th game for United on Saturday. And he's a player the Serbian admires greatly.

"I’ve always loved Chris. I love him because he’s a defender. His mentality is that he likes to defend," declared Vidic, who played alongside the England international during his time at Old Trafford.

"I believe he can still improve but he is physically strong and, as I said, he likes to defend which, for me, is very important. You don’t see many players nowadays who like to defend, there are not many in the world. That’s his big ability."

Old 01-06-2016, 01:07 AM   #574
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christopher Lloyd "Chris" Smalling

RED ON RED: SMALLING ON VIDIC

After an outstanding season for Manchester United, Chris Smalling now has a busy summer ahead representing England at Euro 2016. Before he left, we sat down with the defender to discuss playing alongside the man who put the fear into opposition teams every time he stepped on the pitch, former Reds captain Nemanja Vidic...

"Vida, as we all called him, just loved to defend. A lot is said about the more glamorous side of the game and the flair players but you can’t beat someone like Vida as a dominant and aggressive figure in the backline who just wants to stop goals. That’s ultimately what we’re there to do as defenders and he was always solely focused on that.

"He had many qualities which made him a great defender, but two that stand out for me were his leadership and his presence. I’m pretty sure that when players on the opposition team saw his name on the team-sheet, they would be fearful. He had that fear factor and that made him such a big presence for us. The aggression he had is probably the biggest thing I took from playing alongside him. No matter whether it was a training session or a match, no-one ever wanted to be up against Vida because he’d have no hesitation in kicking you as well as the ball if it was there to be won! [Smiles] He was committed every day.

"Playing with him was a great experience. His aggression and the dominance he had in games is something I’ve always wanted to bring into my game. To be able to learn alongside one of the greatest defenders this club has had about both of those qualities was brilliant for me. He always helped me in terms of trying to be aware and sense the danger before it happened and he was a player that was always pushing you to improve and be the best. He was never satisfied - every day in training he always strived to keep improving.

"Talking to him, on and off the field, was invaluable. Communication was key to his great partnership with Rio [Ferdinand], it’s the key to any defensive partnership, Vida always stressed that to me. He and Rio could anticipate trouble before it happened at times because they read the game so well and communicated so well together.

"He wasn’t just a big figure in the defence, he had a knack of popping up at the other with some key goals too and he was always a threat from set-plays, which is another thing I’d like to continue to improve in my game.

"His contribution to United will be talked about for years to come and he’ll rightly go down as a club legend. Whenever he stepped on the pitch, he led by example and he was a true centre-back that all us defenders should look up to."

Old 03-08-2016, 01:26 PM   #575
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United legend Nemanja Vidic admits he nearly joined Liverpool

* Nemanja Vidic claims he nearly joined Liverpool before Manchester United
* Difficulties with English language prevented Anfield switch
* Vidic would go on to captain Red Devils during eight years at the club
* The 34-year-old retired earlier this year after injury problems

Former Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic has revealed he nearly signed for their bitter rivals Liverpool.

Vidic joined United from Spartak Moscow in January 2006 and won five Premier League titles, the Champions League and three League Cups.

The Serb also captained the side and played 300 games before his departure eight years later.

Forming a solid defensive partnership with Rio Ferdinand while in the North West, Vidic was sent off six times - with four of those coming in games against Liverpool.

But Vidic's future could have played out very differently after admitting only difficulties with the English language prevented him from making the move to Anfield before United acted quickly on the collapsed deal.

Nemanja Vidic (left) doesn't hold back against Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge in 2014

'Yes. Rafa Benitez called me and I nearly went there [Liverpool],' Vidic told FourFourTwo. 'I was interested in going but my English wasn’t good and I was struggling to communicate.

'Then Manchester United came. Fergie called me at my apartment and said: "I watched you play for Serbia against France - I want you here." United were decisive. Everything was done very quickly, within two days.'

The 34-year-old announced his retirement earlier this year following 18 months at Inter Milan who he joined on a free transfer after his contract expired at Old Trafford.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3719935/Manchester-United-legend-Nemanja-Vidic-admits-nearly-joined-Liverpool.html
Old 05-08-2016, 09:36 AM   #576
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Manchester United defender Vidic hits back at Torres claims

Manchester United great Nemanja Vidic had one bad day against former Liverpool striker Fernando Torres seven years ago.

Nemanja Vidic has rubbished claims he struggled against former Liverpool striker Fernando Torres.

The Manchester United great experienced a chastening afternoon against the Spaniard during Liverpool's 4-1 win at Old Trafford in 2009, when the Serbian gifted Torres an equaliser and was sent off in the second-half.

Vidic was red-carded three times against Liverpool, although Torres was not involved in any of the fouls, and the 34-year-old insisted Didier Drogba was his toughest opponent.

"People say: ‘You had a difficult game against Torres’, but it was just the one game," Vidic told FourFourTwo.

"I went to head the ball but changed my mind and tried to pass to Edwin [van der Sar]. I misjudged the distance and Torres scored.

"Drogba was tougher. Torres always created a chance to score, but Drogba was on you for the full game. Drogba was physically the hardest; [Luis] Suarez and [Sergio] Aguero were the best."

Torres scored three times against United for Liverpool and Chelsea, while he won the penalty and free-kick from which Steven Gerrard converted in their 3-2 defeat at United in September 2010.

Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville, Jonny Evans and John O'Shea were all culpable in the aforementioned incidents, however Vidic was perceived to have struggled against the Atletico Madrid goalscorer.

Vidic won five Premier League titles, three League Cups, the Champions League and the Club World Cup during his eight years in England.

Old 07-01-2017, 07:59 AM   #577
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Wah ternyata "Nemanja Vidic" kini main di klub Malaysia, hahaha...

OFFICIAL: Negeri Sembilan reveal 2017 squad, including one Nemanja Vidic

Last edited by Andi Istiabudi; 07-01-2017 at 08:07 AM..
Old 07-01-2017, 09:27 AM   #578
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Bisa aje promonya nih club2 asal malaysia..mana pake baju daerah lg pas dtg ke penghargaan..
Bisa dicontoh tuh sama club2 indonesia..hehe
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 11:12 AM   #579
Andi Istiabudi
manager

VIDIC'S RALLYING CALL TO UNITED SQUAD

Nemanja Vidic has called on Manchester United's players to show character and take responsibility as the season reaches its business end.

With the EFL Cup already in the bag, the former Reds captain feels the club can kick on in the Europa League and continue the current good form to sustain a top-four challenge in the Premier League.

United remain just four points adrift of fourth place, with two games in hand, and are into the quarter-finals of the Europa League - and Vidic, who won 15 trophies with the Reds during his eight-year spell before leaving in 2014, feels the players must be ready for the busy run-in.

“I think in the last stage of the season you need characters on the pitch,” he told ManUtd.com. “You need players who are able to take responsibility and, of course, you need to win matches.

“It’s the most important time of the year and sometimes players are tired because there are so many matches. From the first day you start the season you say ‘I have to win the match’ then the second game comes and you say ‘I have to win the match’ then it’s the third and fourth and it’s the same.

“You have nine months of football and every match is important so when you come to this last stage, you need players who are willing to go on the pitch and give their best to achieve what is the target for the club.”

Vidic, who represented United at the recent Tour 2017 launch, is realistic, however, when assessing the current side this season and explained it will continue to take time for the team to gel under Reds boss Jose Mourinho.

He said: “At this moment, we are not in the position we would like to be of course but we are fighting for the Champions League and with the win at Middlesbrough we are a step closer.

“We have two games at home now, against Everton and West Brom and if we win those we have a big chance to be in the top three or top four teams and that’s realistic at the moment. Before the season, you always think United should compete for the title but to be fair it is not easy.

“Mourinho came this year and brought in four players, but to build a winning team you need time, six months is not enough but I do believe the team is growing. He has been in charge of big teams and won trophies in different countries, he knows what he is doing and I am looking forward to the future."

Despite leaving the club in 2014, the Serbian still watches the Reds with the same passion with which he played and with a little improvement in front of goal he feels positive times are ahead.

“Of course the fans they want to see more than moving in the right direction, the same as me, but I genuinely believe that the players really have potential to improve in this aspect of the game [turning draws into wins] and if you improve this aspect of the game we will not have a problem to compete for the title.

“The only thing I think that is missing this season is to be clinical in the last third of the field.”

With the League Cup also being the first trophy he won with the Reds back in 2006, Vidic also stressed the importance of the recent EFL Cup triumph for the developing team.

“I think for a team that didn’t win many trophies like this current one every trophy is important. You need to get the feeling of winning something and when that happens the players come together and feel more confident that they can do it again," he added.

“We have a lot of young players and it’s normal that they will have lots of ups and downs, but if you want to compete for the trophies we need consistency, and of course the trophy they won this season will give them confidence and belief they can win more.”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-04-2017, 06:21 PM   #580
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WHAT DOES VIDIC THINK OF MOURINHO'S UNITED?

Nemanja Vidic is among the most successful captains in Manchester United history and his opinion carries a lot of weight, particularly when offering his thoughts on the current regime.

That’s exactly why we picked his brain during an exclusive interview at the launch of Tour 2017, presented by Aon, to gather his views on Jose Mourinho, this season and his standout players...

MOURINHO KNOWS WHAT HE’S DOING

"We are not in the position we would like to be of course but we are fighting for the Champions League," said Vidic. "Before the season you always think United should compete for the title but it is not easy. Mourinho came and brought in four players, but to build a winning team you need time, six months is not enough, but I do believe the team is growing. Mourinho has been in charge of big teams and won trophies in different countries so he has experience and I believe he knows what he is doing. I am looking forward to next season. But this season realistically if we can get Champions League and the cup we won already then we have to be satisfied this year."

ZLATAN HAS GREAT PRESENCE
"I always knew that he was a top player," Nemanja told us. "I played a few times against him - he has played at different clubs, won many trophies and scored goals everywhere so it was not a surprise to me that he is scoring goals. But to be 35 years of age and fit to play every match… English football is different but he adapted fast and in general he has been consistent the whole season so I am really impressed by him especially the mentality that he still has and the hunger to play and score goals.

"At 35 years of age that is not easy because I am 35 and, to be fair, I am a bit tired of football and I need some times off to rest, but he seems like he is still enjoying playing football and that he feels good on the pitch. It’s good for the club and I hope that he will continue to be fit and will perform like he has been for most of the season. I admire his presence. He is good with the ball and he is good in the build ups and of course when he is in the box he is a threat. To be fair he was never counting on speed as a player and that is a positive sign that he can do well again next year."

LEARN FROM CARRICK AND ROONEY
"When I look at the squad I like to think more about the players who have been there many years," Vida said. "Michael Carrick is a good character, a good example and very professional. He always puts the team in front of his individual game and it is important to have these players. Of course Wayne Rooney is not the player he was 10 years ago but that’s down to the many miles he has in his legs, but he can still produce some very good football. Those players who have been there for many years and won many trophies are players that you can still learn from. Those players have helped the others to settle."

VALENCIA IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES
"I love Valencia and I have to say he was one of my favourite players because he is honest and always gives his best," Vidic explained. "He is good on the ball, strong and fast and he can play in different positions so he is a great player. I hope he will play for many more years on the level he is at now especially after the injury he had. It’s not easy to come back after that so that shows his character and the spirit he has. He has played many games this season and has been consistent and is a good player. He is one of the strongest players. He has both speed and strength, so it is not easy to play against him."

BAILLY HAS GREAT POTENTIAL
"Eric started very well," he opined. "With Chris Smalling, Phil Jones and him, those three players can all become good partners and learn from each other. If they have good communication they can create a good partnership. The most important thing for defenders on the pitch is to have good communication and to speak about the problems. They have talent and individual qualities, but they have to put them all together. They have space for improvement but the team has had a few injuries, so it’s not easy for them.

"I like Eric’s aggression. It is important for a defender. He is young but confident on the ball. Sometimes he gives away some chances but I think it is important to have courage to play at the back. He still has space to improve and he is at a great club where he has all the tools to improve so I believe he is going to be here at the club for many years and hopefully help the club to win trophies."

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 165
Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, AdhiX, Aldi_Rizal, aldysetiabudi, aleeyswifta326, alfiandrmwn, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, Blacklist7, BlaCkVitZ, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, Brian Agni, Bulma, chevy solskjaer, cie_1, cimbuang69, cimundhadi, cynta, Deddy Hernandez, DenisRadiansyah, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, dimpel21, dudut, ecly_watchaa, EGnxPEthtx, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, gembul, ghostman, Gi.Herd, giggs26, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, havidic, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, ibrahimafif, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, Indriagind, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Kresna Jayadi, Lang25, leo aryo, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, MichaelMU, Mochamad Soleh, mosesrompas, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, octus, okna_2, okto_reddevil, oldark, Om Juna, om tato, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, pukimax, Pure_red, putri twoone puthree, pweechevalier, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, revald, richardo_adolfo, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Riyan_Bharqah52, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, ronald hars, ronysnaja, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, Sadham The Reds Army, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Stone Roses, Subagio U. Arra, Syarifeghy, tasho, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vhio, Victory, virsas, wahyou91, waza, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudistira, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]