United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 10-03-2018, 05:33 PM   #581
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Nemanja Vidić

Vidic: MU Berpeluang Besar Juara Liga Champions
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Peluang Manchester United untuk juara Premier League nyaris tertutup. Oleh karenanya, MU diminta fokus total untuk memenangi trofi Liga Champions.

Musim 2017/2018 memang masih menyisakan sembilan pertandingan, namun keunggulan 16 poin Manchester City atas MU di posisi kedua terbilang sulit dikejar. Apalagi City tampil begitu konsisten sejauh ini.

The Citizens bahkan bisa menyegel trofi juara apabila menang pada laga kandang kontra MU tengah April mendatang. Maka dari itu Premier League tinggal menyisakan persaingan untuk finis empat besar.

MU boleh jadi tidak senang dengan fakta yang ada ini. Ketimbang bersusah payah mengejar City, MU disarankan fokus saja di kompetisi lain yang sama prestisiusnya, yakni Liga Champions.

Peluang juara MU di kompetisi itu masih terbuka lebar meski lawan-lawannya tidak mudah. Dengan pengalaman Jose Mourinho di Eropa, dua trofi Liga Champions dan dua trofi Liga Europa, maka MU bisa berharap banyak.

Tapi, MU harus melewati dulu hadangan Sevilla di leg kedua 16 besar tengah pekan besok setelah imbang tanpa gol di markas lawan.

"Ini adalah Man United. Saya tahu Premier League memang lebih prestisius, tapi saya rasa mereka bisa juara Liga Champions," ujar eks bek MU, Nemanja Vidic, seperti dikutip ESPN.

"Ketika musim dimulai, saya katakan bahwa United lebih berpeluang menjuarai Liga Champions ketimbang Premier League mengingat para pemain barunya tidak punya cukup waktu beradaptasi," sambungnya.

"Selain itu, Mourinho itu pelatih yang sangat taktikal dan berpengalaman di Eropa. Dia tahu bakal ada laga-laga genting dan bagaimana cara melewatinya."

"Saya yakin seperti itu. Untuk jadi juara, Anda butuh sedikit keberuntungan, tapi ada peluang untuk lolos ke semifinal atau final. Anda tidak pernah tahu. Dan jika Anda menjuarai Liga Champions, maka kepercayaan diri para pemain akan timbul. Lalu mereka bisa berpikir: 'Ok, bicarakan diriku sekarang.'. Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, mereka terlihat beda saat ini," tutup Vidic yang menjuarai Liga Champions bersama MU tahun 2008.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 08:32 AM   #582
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I think in the last few games what I like is they've started to be more positive': Nemanja Vidic hails Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho for his shift to 'attacking football' in recent games

* Nemanja Vidic believes Manchester United have switched to attacking football
* The ex-Reds defender praised the shift of boss Jose Mourinho in recent weeks
* United impressed in attack against Chelsea, Bournemouth and Juventus recently

Former Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic believes his old side have shown a shift in mentality in recent games with Jose Mourinho's team selection showing a return to 'attacking football'.

Vidic's time at the club under Sir Alex Ferguson was dominated by trophies and 'attacking, attractive football' but fans have been frustrated since the legendary boss left with successors struggling to find the right blend.

Rivals Manchester City are again setting the pace at the top of the table but a recent upturn in form at United has Vidic believing that Mourinho's approach is shifting to a more attacking one with young players like Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford at his disposal.

Nemanja Vidic believes Man United have switched to attacking football in recent matches. The ex-Reds defender hailed the shift from manager Jose Mourinho to go more attacking. Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial have been an integral part of the new-look attack

'As a player, as someone who played for the club, you want to see them much closer (to the title),' Vidic told beIN Sports.

'Manchester United in their history always played attacking, attractive football. I think in the last few games what I like about Manchester United is they've started to be more positive with (Jose) Mourinho's team selection.

I think (Anthony) Martial, (Marcus) Rashford, (Juan) Mata up front... it has not happened many times playing together. I think the mentality is of not just defensively but also they are thinking more towards the goal.

'That's pretty attacking football from Manchester United, particularly if you have Luke Shaw on the left hand side and Ashley Young on the right. That's more attacking and I like to see that.'

Having come from 2-0 down at home to Newcastle to win 3-2, United have shown a resilience to win games and score goals having also impressed in the 2-2 draw away at Chelsea.

Comeback wins at Bournemouth and more recently against Juventus in the Champions League had Vidic reflecting on United's success of old.

United have shown a steeliness in recent games to produce a host of comeback victories. But Vidic believes it is tough for United not to be closer to their rivals and to the league title

But with City favourites to lift the domestic and European honours, the Serbian accepted it is difficult to see United's rivals thriving.

'Of course it is very difficult,' the defender added. 'We knew it would be very difficult when Sir Alex Ferguson left, he won so many trophies.

'He was such a big persona at that club and in world football so we knew it was going to be difficult. But we still expected that it is Manchester United. Even if you don't win the trophy you are much closer to the trophy.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6376795/Vidic-hails-Man-United-boss-Jose-Mourinho-shift-attacking-football-recent-games.html
Old 23-02-2019, 01:33 AM   #583
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

VIDIC MAKES A CASE FOR THE DEFENCE AT UNITED

Former Manchester United skipper Nemanja Vidic has argued the Reds' central defensive options compare favourably to most of our Premier League rivals.

The Serbian played alongside Chris Smalling and Phil Jones during his eight-year stay at Old Trafford and feels they are sometimes under appreciated. With Victor Lindelof, Eric Bailly and Marcos Rojo also competing for places in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side, there is strength in depth in that department.

There is a feeling the Reds’ partnerships in the middle will always be judged against what Vidic and Rio Ferdinand achieved at the heart of the back four but the 37-year-old does not feel it has ever been fair to compare different players from different generations.

“I agree [Smalling is under-rated],” he told MUTV at a TAG Heuer event at Hotel Football. “I think he has quality. I played with him and know what he can do.

“Since Ole came, Phil has played most of the games so I think Ole has trust in him. He is a player I played with and I think, it’s the same as Smalling, they are underestimated in the media and by fans.
”When you don’t get good results, criticism is always going to come. When I played for the club, me and my team-mates, we understood that we can just go forward as a team – not as individuals. Obviously, you have to win matches, then you have to win trophies and then the recognition will come.

“I think that, with all these defenders, I have had these questions even before when they ask me about Manchester United and how they have to buy a defender. My feeling is that I look at the defenders at Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea, and I don’t think they have better defenders than we have at the club. That’s my feeling, personally.

“So I think that Ole has different players, different types of defenders, and he has to find the right match. When teams play well, players get confidence to go onto the pitch. They believe they can win the match and are not scared going into the game. So that’s important psychologically. The worst thing you can do is to be going into games with doubts.

”It seems the players don’t have doubts. They are confident about themselves and feel they can play against anyone. That’s my feeling, watching from the side and, like I’ve said, there is quality. Even when I was playing for Manchester United, the quality was important to have as a player but character is even more important.“

Vidic believes it is unfair to compare the current selection of centre-backs to he and Ferdinand’s combination because the game and the role itself has changed.

“I never like it when people compare,” he added. “Even when I was at United, they compared Rio and myself with Gary Pallister and Steve Bruce. So I think, in my time, maybe it is different football and a different generation. Football is changing as well.

”Now, I think as well, from this moment in time, the defenders are not just defenders but are also expected to do more than just defend. I don’t like comparisons. I think Manchester United have many good defenders.“
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Nemanja Vidic.

Nemanja Vidic was speaking at an exclusive TAG Heuer event at Hotel Football on Thursday night.

TAG Heuer are United's official time-keeping partner and were promoting their #DontCrackUnderPressure campaign, with ex-Liverpool midfielder Jamie Redknapp another of the special guests.

www.manutd.com
Old 23-02-2019, 10:56 AM   #584
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Setelah kemarin Rio Ferdinand, Viv Anderson dan Mikael Silvestre, kini Nemanja Vidic menjadi tamu saat United menjalani latihan jelang pertandingan kontra Liverpool. Welcome, Vidic

Old 04-03-2019, 09:08 AM   #585
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'He knows the history of the club and the expectation of the fans': Nemanja Vidic hails the job done by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer since coming to Manchester United and says no other former players could have matched his start

* Nemanja Vidic hailed the 'fantastic' job by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Man United
* The Norwegian has not lost domestically since taking charge in December
* Ahead of facing Liverpool, Vidic said nobody could have matched Solskjaer
* Former players including Paul Ince have previously said his start is not special

Former Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic believes the job done by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at the club so far could not have been matched by any other legends of the club.

Solskjaer took over on an interim basis in December after Jose Mourinho was sacked following a 3-1 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield and he went into Sunday's game without a defeat domestically.

Speaking ahead of Liverpool's visit to Old Trafford on Sunday, Vidic feels there is not anyone associated with United who could have produced a similar record-breaking start.

Nemanja Vidic thinks nobody could have matched Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's start at Man United. Vidic, working as a pundit for Sky Sports, thinks Solskjaer is in the frame for the job full-time

Going into the Liverpool match, Solskjaer has remained unbeaten in domestic competitions. The Norwegian has revitalised United's players and got their bid for a top-four spot on track

'It's difficult to say (if another former player would have done a similar job), to win that many matches to win is amazing,' Vidic, appearing as a pundit on Sky Sports, said.

'Any other manager you ask can you do what Ole did, I don't know. It helps he was at the club for many years, he knows the people at Carrington, he knows some players.

'Maybe some other players possibly, as an option, but I don't think anyone.'

Last month former United midfielder Paul Ince warned fans from getting 'sucked in' by Solskjaer's impressive start as manager.

'We can't get too sucked in with what Ole's done,' Ince told Paddy Power.

'Let's be honest, it couldn't get any worse at Manchester United before Jose Mourinho left. There was a dark cloud over the entire club, the players, the fans and the staff. It was impacting performances on the pitch.

'Ole's come in, a friendly face at the club with a calming influence and it seems as though the players have upped their effort as a result. The shackles are off, but that doesn't mean that Ole is the right man for the job.

'I could have gone in and done the same thing, so could Steve Bruce. Anyone could have gone in and done what he has done.'

But Vidic, who was a mainstay in the successful United teams under Sir Alex Ferguson, believes the 'fantastic job' done by Solskjaer means he has earned the right to be in the frame for the long-term role.

'For me even if he doesn't win (today) he's done a fantastic job,' Vidic added.

'He knows the history of the club and the expectation of the fans. He plays attacking football and fans want to see exciting football. We used to watch United for many years play like that.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6739707/Nemanja-Vidic-says-no-former-players-matched-Solskjaers-start-Man-United.html
Old 19-03-2019, 10:00 AM   #586
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I think we go well off the pitch as well, so I think that helps': Nemanja Vidic reveals the secret of his formidable defensive partnership with Rio Ferdinand at Manchester United

* Nemanja Vidic won five titles alongside Rio Ferdinand at Manchester United
* They are considered among the Premier League's most formidable partnerships
* Vidic claims their strong bond off the pitch helped their performances on it
* 'He helped me not just in the club, outside as well,' the 37-year-old explained

Former Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic believes the secret of his formidable partnership with Rio Ferdinand was their relationship off the pitch.

The Serb made 300 appearances for the Old Trafford club, winning five league titles and the Champions League alongside Ferdinand.

Between them, they formed one of the Premier League's most solid defensive duos and Vidic, now 37, claims their strong bond off the pitch helped their performances on it.

Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic formed a fierce defensive partnership at Manchester United. Together they won five Premier League titles and the Champions League at Old Trafford

'I think we go well off the pitch as well, so I think that helps,' Vidic told Stadium Astro.

'Rio was quite open when I came (from Spartak Moscow in 2006). He helped me not just in the club, outside as well, to settle in the town. We'd built with every training. We actually communicated during training even.

'A lot of times, even when (United coach) Rene (Meulensteen) was explaining the next exercises you could see me and Rio talking about something. All the players are saying: "Shut up you two, you're talking all the time!"

'What we did actually, we were talking about situations that happened, probably in the last match or during training.'

'I think we go well off the pitch as well, so I think that helps,' Vidic said of himself and Ferdinand

Vidic wore the armband for some of his spell at Old Trafford and is considered among the finest Premier League defenders of recent years.

His no-nonsense style complemented Ferdinand's silky ball skills and the 37-year-old believe they came to 'depend on each other'.

'We liked to understand each other, and that's most important. For defenders, the most important thing is communication and understanding,' he added.

'The position, you depend on each other. Strikers aren't really dependent on each other, but defenders, definitely.'

Ferdinand responded to his former team-mate's comments by Tweeting 'Vida' alongside a love heart.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6822857/Vidic-reveals-secret-partnership-Ferdinand-Man-United.html
Old 19-03-2019, 10:31 AM   #587
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Vidic kemarin lagi di Malaysia nih.
Sayang tidak mampir di Indonesia padahal tinggal naik pesawat aja
Old 03-07-2019, 09:09 AM   #588
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It would be perfect for him but he hasn't decided yet': Nemanja Vidic's close friend reveals former defender is considering taking over Manchester United U23s after being offered role

* Nemanja Vidic spent eight years at Manchester United before leaving in 2014
* He is reportedly being considered for the role of the club's Under 23s manager
* Vidic's close friend Nenad Lalatovic has told him he should take the opportunity

Nemanja Vidic has been offered the Manchester United Under 23s job, according to FK Vojvodina boss and close friend Nenad Lalatovic.

The Serbian has ambitions to step into coaching and is currently considering taking the role at his former club.

United are currently looking for a new U23 boss after Ricky Sbragia left by mutual consent back in May following an underwhelming campaign saw them relegated to the second tier.

Nemanja Vidic is considering taking Manchester United Under 23s job after being offered it. FK Vojvodina boss and Vidic's friend Nenad Lalatovic said he has urged him to take the job

United have identified three potential candidates for the vacant role with former midfielder Quinton Fortune believed to be one.

Vidic, who spent eight trophy-laden years at United during his career, is also being considered according to his friend Lalatovic despite having no previous coaching experience.

Lalatovic told Elta TV: 'Vidic lives in Milan and he is currently considering coaching, he is not yet sure. He was already offered to run Manchester United B (U23).

'I told him, "this is an ideal opportunity if you want to do it - to go back to England, you'll take over tomorrow and Manchester, you have a great name there and I think that's the right decision for you."

'But he has not decided yet. I'm supporting him being coach at Manchester United, as then there is a chance for him to take over the first team in the future.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7205173/Nemanja-Vidic-considering-taking-Man-Utd-U23s-offered-job.html
Old 10-09-2019, 10:28 AM   #589
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'That was my worst game for United': Nemanja Vidic admits 4-1 defeat to Man City was his worst outing for Red Devils as he surprisingly reveals his toughest opponent was Sergio Aguero despite issues with Fernando Torres

* Manchester United lost to rivals City 4-1 under David Moyes in September 2013
* Serb ranks that defeat as his worst over double Champions League final losses
* Vidic enjoyed a glittering career at United, winning five Premier League titles

Nemanja Vidic has revealed that Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero was the toughest opponent he faced, as a tortuous afternoon at the Etihad left the former defensive titan reflecting on his worst game in a United shirt.

Vidic enjoyed a glittering career at Old Trafford after joining from Spartak Moscow in 2006, making a total of 300 appearances for the club where he lifted five Premier League titles, three League Cups and a Champions League trophy.

But the 37-year-old has spoken of his displeasure in coming up against Argentine striker Sergio Aguero. A 4-1 defeat by City in September 2013 proved to be, on reflection, Vidic's worst game in a United shirt.

Nemanja Vidic (right) has claimed Manchester United's 4-1 defeat at rivals City in 2013 was his worse game, admitting to struggling against Sergio Aguero at the Etihad Stadium. Vidic admitted that the City game was worse for him than the two Champions League final defeats he suffered with the club in 2009 and 2011

Vidic said just how difficult it is to track the prolific City striker.

Speaking to The Athletic, the Serb said: 'I played against Aguero when they beat us 4-1 in the Moyes season.

'He (Aguero) looks like he's not interested in football on the pitch. He doesn't look like a guy who will run 10 metres and then — bang — he makes the sprint.

Vidic infamously struggled against Fernando Torres while at United, being sent off in a clash where Liverpool won 4-1 at Old Trafford in 2009

'I'm convinced that Aguero was born as a defender. He knows where the ball will come and where he can attack. But in the box, he has a low centre of gravity, which helps him change direction quickly — especially against the big English defenders.

'That was my worst game for United. I know I'm supposed to choose those two final defeats to and they were horrible to lose. That one in Rome, and Wembley was even tougher.'

It will come as something of a surprise to many fans, given how much Vidic used to struggle when facing former Liverpool striker Fernando Torres in the Premier League.

Torres consistently got the better of the Serbian centre-back during their meetings, most famously at Old Trafford in 2009 when he scored in Liverpool's 4-1 win - a match where Vidic was sent off.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7443431/Nemanja-Vidic-lifts-lid-worst-outing-Man-Utd-reveals-toughest-opponent.html
Old 19-09-2019, 10:03 AM   #590
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Fulham launched bid to hijack Nemanja Vidic's 2005 Manchester United move before he became a legend at Old Trafford

* Fulham tried to sign Nemanja Vidic before he joined Manchester United
* Chris Coleman wanted to sign him after selling Louis Saha for £13million
* Vidic would instead move to Old Trafford and win the 2008 Champions League

Chris Coleman has revealed how he tried to snatch Nemanja Vidic from under the nose of Manchester United while boss of Fulham in 2005.

The Welshman had been given £500,000 to invest in the squad after selling Louis Saha and targeted the Serbian centre-back.

However, Sir Alex Ferguson would seal a deal for Vidic in January 2006, who went on to win five Premier League titles and one Champions League with the club.

Defender Nemanja Vidic was targeted by Fulham before he moved to Manchester United. Chris Coleman revealed how he was beaten to the Serbian centre-back's signature

Coleman told The Athletic: 'We sold Saha for £13million and I got £500,000 to reinvest.

'The rest of it went on [Craven Cottage], because it was deemed not fit for Premier League football. We were playing at QPR, Loftus Road.'

Coleman was determined to try to land Vidic with that £500,000, but found the defender, then at Spartak Moscow, had already caught the eye of Manchester United.

Coleman added: 'I'd spoken to the agent and Mohamed Al Fayed was on board. He was sensational, only young but already a man.

'I knew Jim Lawlor, United's chief scout, because we'd done our Pro Licence together out of Belfast. He's a top boy.

'I said to him, "You can't take him, he's not ready for you, let him come to me for a few years, do well, then you can take him".

'He was laughing. "No we're taking him now".'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7477277/Fulham-launched-bid-hijack-Nemanja-Vidics-Manchester-United-club-legend.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 165
Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, AdhiX, Aldi_Rizal, aldysetiabudi, aleeyswifta326, alfiandrmwn, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, Blacklist7, BlaCkVitZ, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, Brian Agni, Bulma, chevy solskjaer, cie_1, cimbuang69, cimundhadi, cynta, Deddy Hernandez, DenisRadiansyah, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, dimpel21, dudut, ecly_watchaa, EGnxPEthtx, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, gembul, ghostman, Gi.Herd, giggs26, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, havidic, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, ibrahimafif, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, Indriagind, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Kresna Jayadi, Lang25, leo aryo, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, MichaelMU, Mochamad Soleh, mosesrompas, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, octus, okna_2, okto_reddevil, oldark, Om Juna, om tato, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, pukimax, Pure_red, putri twoone puthree, pweechevalier, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, revald, richardo_adolfo, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Riyan_Bharqah52, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, ronald hars, ronysnaja, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, Sadham The Reds Army, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Stone Roses, Subagio U. Arra, Syarifeghy, tasho, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vhio, Victory, virsas, wahyou91, waza, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudistira, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]