United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2015/2016

Old 26-03-2016, 11:15 PM   #471
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: Manchester United Youngster - News and Rumors

Reds midfielder Goss to miss rest of season

Manchester United Reserves coach Warren Joyce has confirmed midfielder Sean Goss has been ruled out for the rest of the season.

The 20-year-old sustained an injury that has curtailed his progress after he was a key part of the Under-21s' title bid and made the substitutes' bench for the first-team clash at Watford in November.

"Obviously, Gossy has been out a while now and at a time when he was flying really as well," Joyce told ManUtd.com. "Injuries happen and it’s held his development up really but he’s got to come back and start to pick up the reins from where he was and kick on because he was looking an accomplished player.

"He is the type of player you are looking at in a side as being vital to the way we play. We haven’t quite got the same type of player as him.

Obviously, with some of the chances people have been getting in the first team, technically wise, he might have been able to help them out as well.

"The injury is disappointing as he was on the first-team tour and it's really frustrating for him but sometimes really bad things happen in your career and make you mentally tougher. He’s got to come through and come out the other way – that’s the aim for him."

On the plus side, another of the Under-21s' midfield men, Matty Willock, is making good progress in his bid to recover from injury in time for the next outing against Chelsea at Old Trafford on Monday 4 April.

"Hopefully, he’ll be back after the international break and could be okay," revealed Joyce. "Obviously, Matty was going really well as well, which is frustrating for him. Last year, it took him a little while to get up to the pace but certainly he’s put in really good performances this year and been doing a lot of the things we have demanded.

"He does look more mature - he’s a young one with a late birthday in his year all the time - and it’s taken him a while to grow into his body really but he was certainly playing well before he was injured."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/Reserves/Reserves-News/2016/Mar/manchester-united-u21s-midfielder-sean-goss-out-for-season-matty-willock-recovering-from-injury.aspx
Old 30-03-2016, 10:59 PM   #472
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

BUTT CONFIDENT OF NEW SUMMER ARRIVALS

Head of Academy Nicky Butt has confirmed Manchester United expect to welcome more young players this summer.

The Reds finalised the transfer of Under-18 defender Matthew Olosunde recently and, after Louis van Gaal suggested the club's persuasive argument over routes into the first team would lead to other arrivals during the close season, Butt has stressed a desire to compete for the top youth talents across the continent.

Although it will only be a case of adding to the existing talent at the club, the former midfielder is confident the youth ranks can be swelled in time for the start of the 2016/17 campaign.

"I definitely expect that to happen," he replied to ManUtd.com, when asked about the prospect of bringing in more young players. "We’re short on a few numbers in the different age groups and it’s something we need to address, something we are addressing and something we will hopefully get over the line in the next few weeks, in time for next season.

"It’s the same as any other club. We all want to attract the best young players in Europe, at whatever age, and we’re exactly the same. We want to attract the best players we can from all over Europe and bring them into what we feel is already a great set-up."

Of course, United already have a number of talented starlets on the books with van Gaal not afraid to hand chances to them this term.

"We’ve got some really fantastic young players at the club who are good people and good players," continued Butt. "They are on a pathway into the first team and sometimes it comes a bit sooner than for others.

"It’s something we’re really proud of, when a lad gets into the first-team squad, and it is something we should all shout about. Maybe we don’t do that enough and maybe we’re a bit too modest with what we do. But no, we get on with it and get players in the first team and let everybody shout how good we are at pushing them through. Some of our coaches have been here a lot longer than me and are fantastic at that."

When asked about the prospects even further down the production line, Butt said: "It’s the aim for any football team, to get your own youngsters on board and playing in the first team, regularly adding to the superstars that you buy in from all over the world.

"We’ve got a lot of good young players and we’ve seen quite a few of them this year. There are a lot more in the background. Some of them are injured and have been a bit unfortunate and some of them are not quite there yet. But I’m quite comfortable we have got a lot of good footballers. Like I said before, maybe we need to add a few numbers to that and get a bit better on that side of it."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Mar/nicky-butt-expects-manchester-united-to-make-more-summer-signings-for-academy.aspx
Old 01-04-2016, 02:07 PM   #473
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United scouring Europe to boost numbers as head of academy Nicky Butt promises to find fresh talent

* Manchester United are looking for new talent across Europe
* Head of Academy Nicky Butt is looking to boost numbers at the club
* Marcus Rashford is the latest talent to come through the youth ranks

Manchester United are scouring Europe in a bid to boost their academy numbers.

New head of academy Nicky Butt promised to search far and wide for fresh talent on the continent ready to make an impact next season.

United’s famed academy has come under intense scrutiny this year, particularly at Under-18 level with coach Paul McGuinness eventually leaving.

Difficult defeats - including a 5-1 home hammering at the hands of Chelsea in January - have been down to a lack of bodies, United argue. It is something Butt will rectify in the coming months.

‘We're short on a few numbers in the different age groups,’ he said.

Head of academy Nicky Butt (right) is scouring Europe for fresh talent in a bid to boost numbers

United have one of the most famous academies but Butt believes the club do not boast about it enough

‘It's something we need to address, something we are addressing and something we will hopefully get over the line in the next few weeks, in time for next season.

‘We want to attract the best players we can from all over Europe and bring them into what we feel is already a great set-up.’

Marcus Rashford, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and Timothy Fosu-Mensah have sprung into the first team under Louis van Gaal even though the academy has struggled.

And Butt believes United do not boast enough about their set-up.

‘We've got some really fantastic young players at the club who are good people and good players. They are on a pathway into the first team and sometimes it comes a bit sooner than for others,’ he added.

‘It's something we're really proud of, when a lad gets into the first-team squad, and it is something we should all shout about. Maybe we don't do that enough and maybe we're a bit too modest.

Former Under 18 boss Paul McGuinness left the club after the academy came under scrutiny this year

'But no, we get on with it and get players in the first team and let everybody shout how good we are at pushing them through.

‘It's the aim for any football team to get your own youngsters on board and playing in the first team, regularly adding to the superstars that you buy in from all over the world.

‘We've got a lot of good young players and we've seen quite a few of them this year. There are a lot more in the background.

‘I'm quite comfortable we have a lot of good footballers. Maybe we need to add a few numbers to that and get a bit better on that side of it.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3517300/Manchester-United-scouring-Europe-boost-numbers-head-academy-Nicky-Butt-promises-fresh-talent.html
Old 05-04-2016, 08:45 AM   #474
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

10 pemain muda terbaik United versi thefalse9. List ini dibuat bulan Desember jadi mungkin agak berbeda sama kondisi saat ini saat banyak yg udah debut.

10. Joe Riley - 06/12/1996

"For all the talented players that Manchester United took to the Mercedes-Benz Junior Cup last season, it was Joe Riley who came out of it named player of the tournament. At 19 years old, Riley has already had a wealth of experience playing many positions on the field. While he is capable of playing in midfield, he has been finding his home at full back for the u21 level. Versatility and all around solid skills are the best attributes that Joe possesses. He has that classic Manchester United mentality that is usually only seen in players who have been here for a very long time. He could very well go on to have a solid first team career but having said that I don’t think he will ever be a name that fans get excited about seeing on the team sheet."

9. Demetri Mitchell - 10/01/1997

"At this time last year myself and decided to place Mitchell as the number 2 prospect in our youth setup. So why is he at number 9 this year? Well, he hasn’t really kicked on like he should, although injuries have played their part in the early portion of this season and most of the prior season. On his day he is still one of the most skillful players that United have. And he is a definite game changer. A year ago I thought that he could potentially be get to the level that Ravel Morrison was in the reserve team but nowadays I am thinking a more slick version of Lingard is probably what his trajectory will be. And that would not necessarily be a bad thing as it looks like Lingard will go on to have a good career either at United or elsewhere. However, time is still on his side at having just turned 19 years old on January 11th he will still have time to impress Warren Joyce at the u21 level."

8. Tosin Kehinde - 18/06/1998

"Tosin was a player that I have been eagerly waiting to put on this list. He would have made it last year but unfortunately for him he had Visa issues and was unable to play. On top of that he had a back injury that would kept him out of the 14/15 season regardless of paperwork. He made his u21 debut at the age of 16 a couple of seasons ago against Wolves. The thing that I like the most about him is his quick feet and a low center of gravity. I would say that his best position is in the middle of the pitch but he has been used as a wide midfielder occasionally. He is very comfortable with the ball at his feet and is excellent at picking a pass out. I would say after a clearing out at the u21 level (Pearson likely gone, Rothwell also seemingly not in the picture any more) in midfield his number will get a permanent call up by Warren Joyce. I think he would make a good midfield pairing with the next person on the list…"

7. Sean Goss - 01/10/1995

"At this point I am not entirely sure I am able to talk about Goss objectively. I think that if given the chance Goss could absolutely make it big. The thing holding him back is injuries really. He seems to get on a consistent role and then suddenly will pick up a niggling injury. It is clear that the coaches believe in him enough that he was asked to go on the summer tour in 2015. He has also been in the squad for several of the senior games this season making a possible Cup debut ever more likely this season. At still only 20 years old, he will have a couple more seasons left to break into the first team on a semi-regular basis. His play style most reminds me of Carrick although Goss tends to sit a bit higher up the pitch than Michael does. He is very calm on the ball and can pick out virtually any pass imaginable. If given time he has also been known to scores some longer range goals. He is at the position now that Perason and Rothwell were at a couple of seasons ago. He needs to either be called up to the first team or go out on loan to a Championship club in order to get regular playing time. Because playing in u21 games maybe two times a month isn’t going to help his development."

6. Marcus Rashford - 31/10/1997

"Rashford’s name was elevated into Manchester United fans conscience after being named on the bench against Watford in November. Some say it was simply to make up the numbers but he has been leading the front line at both u18 and u21 levels very well over the past 2 seasons and was rewarded with a first team place. He is finally becoming comfortable at the striker position converting from more of a wide forward or second striker role. He is still getting familiar with the striker position but his time out wide has helped him with dribbling ability and pace. A growth spurt (not necessarily in height) could do him when as he needs a bit more bulk on him to muscle out bigger defenders in the future. Although maybe not as a prolific of a goalscorer as James Wilson was at the youth levels he is just as big of a talent. Marcus is a local lad from Manchester which might be why there were rumors of City trying to lure him to the blue side of Manchester just this past season."

Last edited by fredrian.seven; 05-04-2016 at 09:00 AM..
Old 05-04-2016, 08:53 AM   #475
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

5. RoShaun Williams - 03/09/1998

"Williams, at only 17 years old, has been a mainstay at CB often paring with Tuanzebe or Fosu-Mensah. Williams made news when he broke a 25 year old school sprinting record that was held by Olympic gold medalist Darren Campbell. Although that may make you think that he is quick, but he is often outpaced in the first few yards by attackers. His speed comes over distance. But that is not all that he posses, he is very strong and capable of holding on to the ball. After Tuanzebe moved up to the u21 level he was named captain of the u18s, still only a first year scholar he will be the second consecutive first year scholar captain (Tuanzebe before him)."

4. Joshua Harrop - 15/12/1995

"I am sure I won’t get a word in on this topic as /u/rdzzl will have much to say I am sure, so I will make this relatively quick. Harrop needs to find a bit of consistency to his game much like Andreas Pereira was criticized for a couple of seasons ago. Josh is clearly a game changer. He is at a point similar to many in his age group were it is time to look for a loan and get ample match time."

3. Axel Tuanzebe - 14/11/1997

"The absolute best defender that has come through the Manchester United academy in recent times. He was the first — first year scholar captain of the U18s since Gary Neville was. He won the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award in that same season. After only about a year or 18 months he has been called up to the u21 level. He has also been called up to the bench for senior matches when he was still only 17 years old. He is a natural leader on the pitch. He excels at reading the game and is very comfortable with the ball at his feet. He has a good “frame” to be a defender. Currently a tall and slightly muscular physique, he will need to put on a bit of muscle to even compete at the u21 level let alone the senior level. But for all of the praise he is still years away from being a mainstay at the senior level. The earliest I could imagine would be 2019/2020 and that would only put him around the age of 21. Axel is eligible for both England and Congo as he has been at United since the age of 11."

2. Callum Gribbin - 18/12/1998

"He has the best attacking talent I have seen since Ravel Morrison in the Man United academy and he surprisingly didn’t make our list last year. Not sure the reason for that…possibly because we didn’t really see much of him at the time. Gribbin seems to float across the pitch when the ball is at his feet. It almost seems effortless. He has the playmaking ability of a number 10 but the tempo of a number 8. The only concern I have with him is his attitude. Seems to think he should be playing first team football by now but that just isn’t that way that it works at big clubs like Manchester United where there is too much on the line. Callum’s left foot is class, be it dribbling, shooting, or taking free kicks. If he can make similar stride like what Januzaj did jumping from u18 to u21 and then finally to the senior level then he will be a hell of a player."

1. Timothy Fosu-Mensah - 02/01/1998

sumber : thefalse9.com

Last edited by fredrian.seven; 05-04-2016 at 09:02 AM..
Old 05-04-2016, 08:57 AM   #476
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Tidak ada nama BoJack di list thefalse9 krn mungkin mereka melihat pemain2 muda itu dari penampilan mereka di U-18 dan U-21. Tapi ya nggak hanya butuh kualitas buat bisa debut tapi juga keberuntungan. BoJack, Varela, dan Love nggak masuk 10 pemain terbaik (paling potensial) tapi mereka bisa debut karena situasi memaksa itu.
Old 05-04-2016, 11:03 AM   #477
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Tidak ada nama BoJack di list thefalse9 krn mungkin mereka melihat pemain2 muda itu dari penampilan mereka di U-18 dan U-21. Tapi ya nggak hanya butuh kualitas buat bisa debut tapi juga keberuntungan. BoJack, Varela, dan Love nggak masuk 10 pemain terbaik (paling potensial) tapi mereka bisa debut karena situasi memaksa itu.
Situasi! Yupp setuju, hal tsb jadi faktor paling krusial muncul tidaknya orang spt Rashford yang masuk last minute gantikan Martial, bgtu jg CBJ yang beruntung ditengah situasi/ musibah bek kiri.

Dulu waktu masih ikuti perkembangan akademi sempat berharap banyak pada Ben Pearson, Tom Thorpe & Rothwell, namun "situasi" saat itu ga mendukung krn saingan & kesempatan masih sangat jauh dari harapan. Toh juga seiring waktu dari bbrpa pemain yang dulu sempat di "ributkan" dengan om Dedi hanya 1 yang benar2 "tampil" ditim utama, Lingard!

Kalau lihat situasi skrg plus bbrpa klip di youtube kayanya harapan sy ada di Gribbin, Tuanzebe/ RoShaun. Kalau Fuso Mensah & Rashford kayanya potensi mereka berdua terlalu sayang jika di pinggirkan oleh siapapun manager United dimasa depan.

McNair? Mgkn bakal jadi kaya Shawcross

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
Old 21-04-2016, 02:34 PM   #478
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Pereira must return for Van Gaal after Manchester United U21 performance

Andreas Pereira and RoShaun Williams were excellent for Man Utd U21s as they beat Tottenham to retain their title.

Van Gaal should recall Pereira

It was a good night for Joel Pereira between the sticks but Andreas Pereira , tasked with playing up front on his own, was outstanding as he made a mockery of Louis van Gaal 's management.

The 20-year-old has not featured in the first-team squad since February, amid claims his attitude has irked Van Gaal. His attitude was not in question with the Under-21s at White Hart Lane, where he ran willingly from start to finish.

Pereira's work ethic did not compromise his skill. His volleyed strike was masterful and he was extremely unfortunate not to score in the second-half as he struck a post. It was also Pereira's quick thinking which indirectly led to Guillermo Varela 's winner.

The Brazilian has served his time in the juniors and now needs to return to the seniors.

Williams proves his leadership credentials

One of the most endearing images of the night was of RoShaun Williams and Axel Tuanzebe at full-time. The pair, finally reunited in central defence after Tuanzebe's comeback, endured a difficult night against a slick Spurs side and it was the younger of the two who excelled.

Williams, 17, has the pace of an Olympic sprinter and is improving as a footballer, but at White Hart Lane he morphed into Nemanja Vidic, pummelling the ball away with his head whenever it was peppered into the United area.

Despite his young age, Williams has the makings of a United captain and with every game he looks suited to the role. Even his Fergie time celebration was reminiscent of Gary Neville's euphoric dashes.

A very United performance

Clinical, attacking football and a Fergie time winner ensured the reaction to the U21s' victory would be jubilant. What made it such a remarkable performance was Warren Joyce played eight defenders.

With Joe Rothwell and James Weir out injured, United were again short of forwards, which made Pereira's contribution as an auxiliary striker particularly impressive.

Like Ferguson's sides, they did not make it easy for themselves. The 2-0 lead was an illusion, since Spurs were so dominant and likely to score, yet in the second-half United should have killed the game off earlier than they did as they married solid defending with swift attacking.

Varela too attacking for Van Gaal

It was appropriate two gung-ho and adventurous youngsters discarded by Van Gaal helped United U21s win the league. Guillermo Varela has not been seen in the first-team since Philippe Coutinho bypassed him in front of the Stretford End and he is unlikely to play for Van Gaal again.

The 23-year-old Uruguayan has been trialled on the wing by Joyce but struggled, whereas at Spurs he crossed for Pereira's volley and struck the winner from right-back.

Varela needs to work on his defending but his buccaneering adventurousness was never going to last under Van Gaal. At least, in Joyce, he has a coach he can flourish under.

U21s an antidote for fans

There were an impressive number of United fans housed in the away corner at Spurs and, before anyone insists they all live round the corner, the One Love flag was spotted - which is owned by a Manchester-based Red.

The enthusiasm for the U21s is encouraging. Over 9,000 watched Ashley Young and Phil Jones make their comebacks at Old Trafford a week before 6,000 turned up for Wayne Rooney's first appearance in two months. Free admission helps but not as much as the football.

The pragmatic football in recent months has been owed to a striker shortage, yet United have still scored 42 goals in their 20 U21 league games this season.

Code:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-u21-pereira-spurs-11212148
Old 25-05-2016, 01:52 PM   #479
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United young stars could be in danger when Jose Mourinho takes charge at Old Trafford, claims Ronald de Boer

* Louis van Gaal was sacked as Manchester United manager on Monday
* Jose Mourinho is on the brink of being named his replacement this week
* Ronald de Boer has accused United of being 'disrespectful' to Van Gaal
* De Boer, who played for Van Gaal at Barcelona, fears for club's youngsters

Ronald de Boer has accused Manchester United of being 'disrespectful' to Louis van Gaal and fears the club's academy prospects are at risk of being pushed out of the first-team picture under Jose Mourinho.

That latter concern is even extended to the likes of Marcus Rashford, who has been a revelation since his introduction to the first team under Van Gaal.

Despite the 18-year-old's success, De Boer, who played under Van Gaal at Barcelona when Mourinho was his assistant, fears he could yet suffer for Mourinho's imminent appointment given his preference for established stars.

Marcus Rashford was given first-team chance by Van Gaal but De Boer feels he may struggle under Mourinho

De Boer said: 'Mourinho is a manager who goes straight for "arrived" players, experienced players, who can directly fulfil that job. For some young players that will be not so good.

'Rashford now showed he will get a chance and he is with the national team. He will get a chance for sure. But maybe Mourinho will think, "OK, Rashford, nice, but I need an experienced one also with him". And then the experienced one will play and Rashford won't play.

'That will be critical, of course, for his career, and he must make it so difficult not to drop him. For some youngsters, it will be interesting.'

De Boer, who has been in contact with Van Gaal's family since the veteran was sacked, added: 'Mourinho is very good. He can shape a team and go straight for results. He is like Van Gaal, a workaholic and prepares perfectly and knows how to win. Sometimes it is not pretty but he knows how to grind out wins. That is what you get.

'The only thing I worry about is can it have an effect on the academy players? People love to see their own youth coming up and being the local hero. And that is the risk when you take Mourinho.'

Despite his belief that Van Gaal was struggling at United, De Boer, who won the Champions League under the Dutchman with Ajax in 1995, hit out at the Old Trafford club over the manner in which the 64-year-old was sacked.

De Boer, who was at Wembley on Tuesday to promote Liverpool's International Champions Cup fixture with Barcelona on August 6, said: 'From a company point of view I can understand it. From a human point of view it is bad after winning the FA Cup you hear you get fired. It is not the way you should do it but football teams are big money companies.

'It is not the (best way to) tell a manager with quite a decent history. He deserves more respect in that sense. It is not the nice way to finish your career.

'Everyone saw it coming. You know if you are coaching one of the biggest clubs in the world you get a lot of stick if it doesn't go well. He didn't really get it going and he knows that also.

'I think he felt it coming of course but you always hope that you have an understanding with the board and that I think was the most disappointing thing. He still thought he had the backing of the board probably and that is why it came quite hard with him.'

De Boer spoke to Van Gaal's wife Truus on Sunday and revealed they had their bags packed a day ahead of his formal sacking.

He said: 'I sent her a message, "Did you pack your bags already?" and she said "Yes". It was on Sunday I think.

'I didn't go into detail. I asked her, 'Is Louis disappointed?' and she said, 'He is very disappointed'. But that's normal. He is a winner. He wanted to finish his job.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3607492/Manchester-United-youngsters-danger-Jose-Mourinho-takes-charge-Old-Trafford-claims-Ronald-Boer.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 370
-bloodflowers-, -roo-, 4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, achmad.zaky, acin_crdr, ad13t, adhe united macz, Adi 182, adibusby, adi_Giggsy, agung3892, agylbonez, ahmad nawawi, ainunagyfani, akhmadtsnugraha, Al farizi, aldiansyah, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andra_vidic, anggaadhitya, angleginan, anharis rh, Anto MJ, ARDI UI, Ardiey11, aris setiyawan, arnaldo_x1, arthaphore, artistik74, aruza, ARYKOJIN, arymashuda, Ashar_Baharudin, asririzky, Attaqwawa, atticus.finch, Away Hermawan, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, azulnux, B.P.W, badehul, Bagasspa, bahar_six, bawadharmawan, beewyne, benatbenat, Bengzimare, bimo.prayogo, birin pamungkas, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, bryan98, budia, budiman_sa, Bulma, cahya3nugraha, caliski_heinz, chafor, chincarito, christian_kao, ciptasu, clsenz, coepoe, CurlHargo, cyan91, d10neladitya, Dafabet, dannyboy, dath, datte_boy, David De Ardi, davidski, Deddy Hernandez, deddy_agnes, dedydarmanto, Deind92, dekepiks, DenisRadiansyah, dery pramudito, Dhanny09, dhodoadrian, dikii hendra, dims23, dimz23, Dino De Gea, dniz89, donronaldo, dr_ifan, dudut, dulsun, dwi agung, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edgani, edhoferjuangga, edoardo, Efri Loebay, Emank_1412, Emank_Papua, emotionbleu, endhy_cantona, Enosnosnos, EruKopi, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, Faisalharun, Fajar_, fajrinited, farian23, farizexx, Febert Wuisang, Febribule, FebryNB, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fey777, Fikuri, flying_dutchman, for_the_last, franky winata, fred the red, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, gegeH, ghbarus, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gledies Anggy, goodmin, Gothic, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, HaHa, hairos, Hamka Husain Pasonai, Harry_united, havidz7, hdfuga, hell13, hendiplast, hendrikYP, HenryRooney07, hetims, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, ibaay, IBlomqvist15, ihsan_11, ilhamsiddak, Imron Setyo C, irfan_mancunianred, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, iwanbento, jaxians, jebow, jifortin, Jo van Persie, jratualang, jun sa, kiki1981, Kincup, KingEga, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kobe1928, krisnaotis, L1C, laborovskii, lacake, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, leokilua, LOLhahaha, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, machookeii, mahersal123, maman105, man_rooney, marchboyz, maroonfea, maxtotti2010, mbah mangun, Mella Anggara, MichaelMU, Miftah Argi, miftahzakiyyan, mime, miracleeeee, misteraxen, moehfar, moffaks, morrowhadran, mousetrap, Mr.Abee, MUFC1878, Muhammad Alam, muhammad rere albani, mulkihawkins, mYa United, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, nandz, naygitu, NdeGue, Nemanje, nggambustodc, NGqeEKznfi, noerdiana 11, NolaCharla, norman suseno, normansyahrizal, Nra., n_42_nk, octus, Oebil, oldark, Om Juna, onk nugroho, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, OYrmKRgssa, p34cefu11, paiman, panda777, panjoel, patihmp, peewee, penk22_, Peter marto Schmeichel, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, priyono united, psichopat, puji purnawan, PunkRock, putra19, rachmat, randiex, raneblack, rasyidrdh, Ray Undap, raymondD, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_devilz, revald, reynaldjhonson, reynaldo rad, RezaKatja, RFHeijden, rgnar, Rif'ah, Rifai, rio vander vidic, risalsupri, Riskur, Rissal, risyadfardy, rivaldorizky, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronysnaja, rooneyglory10, Rosyid, roynaldo, RPM, Rusly Red Devil, Ruudje, Ryan Smith, RyanRezha, rzk13, sabrani08, sagittarius, saka7, sandra putri, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, Septiko Aji, serdadu merah, setanbego, Sheyro_07Seven, Shi no Gekai, Sir Busby Ferguson, sir_otz, stamansa, stardian, Stone Roses, Supernan, suryo adi, svinxlol, Syarifeghy, TamamKC, Tamanaro, taufikrachman, taz_devil_utd, Teguh23, Tevan, tfnurwana, theater of dream, thirteen, tito, tommy_dinuri, Trezz Kiko, trigo, Triguna Wibawa, triologi, truman05, tumpal_oneunited, ubay02, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unclezook, UNITED1878, united7, United_Veteran, unomaruno, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, ventray, Victory, Wibiebintang, william metta, willimz, Wira Haryatama, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, yayan, Yayat Dg Kulle, yenrie, yokira89, yongen, yoogadwi17, YRgoFManpm, yudex, yusuf uisra, zalgo, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]