United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2016/2017

Old 20-05-2017, 09:21 AM   #11
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

Mourinho provides team news update

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has provided a team news update ahead of Sunday's final game of the Premier League season against Crystal Palace.

Paul Pogba definitely plays against the Eagles following his return from compassionate leave but the scans on Marouane Fellaini's hamstring problem have still to come through. Chris Smalling has a minor issue but should be available for Wednesday's Europa League final against Ajax in Stockholm.

Tim Fosu-Mensah is also featuring at the weekend as he bids to confirm his fitness, following a shoulder injury sustained in the Manchester derby.

"Paul Pogba is fine," said the manager. "A strong guy, strong mentality. He’s learning how to live after his father passed away, but he is strong. He knows that he needs to play on Sunday because he hasn’t played or trained for a long time and he needs these minutes on the pitch, so he plays against Palace.

"Chris Smalling has a problem, but a small problem that I think is no problem at all for next week. It’s a problem for the weekend but not for the final.

Marouane Fellaini is the question mark; we wait for today’s scans, we decided not to do it yesterday. Again, his feelings aren’t bad, but let’s wait. Tim Fosu-Mensah plays on Sunday and, if the reaction is good, and if he manages to play the game without problems, he’s a new option for us for the final."

A number of young players trained in front of the media on Friday morning, including 16-year-old Angel Gomes and he could make a sensational debut."You will have the two goalkeepers, Joel Pereira and Kieran O’Hara,"

explained Mourinho. "We will have Demi Mitchell, Scott McTominay, Josh Harrop, Matty Willock, Angel Gomes and Zachary Dearnley. I think that’s it. Plus Tim Fosu-Mensah and Axel Tuanzebe, so lots of them."

The manager added that regular first-team players will also be involved to bring a degree of experience to the side but skipper Wayne Rooney could be rested after playing the full game at Southampton.

"I think one [young player can play] in the middle of a good structure, a dynamic structure, an experienced structure, yes. But as for lots of them together, I think no [they aren't ready].

"I will bring three of four of the first-team players, you know, to play one half each. I can give a little bit of experience to the team but, at the same time, save them all for Wednesday. I don’t know [whether] Wayne [will play] or not, he played 90 minutes in the last match, so probably not."

www.manutd.com
Old 20-05-2017, 09:23 AM   #12
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute

Joel Pereira ready to face Palace

Joel Pereira is poised to make his first senior start for Manchester United on Sunday and the young goalkeeper is determined to live up to his manager’s expectations.

Jose Mourinho plans to name the 20-year-old Portuguese stopper between the posts in a youthful side that will face Crystal Palace at Old Trafford in the final Premier League game of the season.

Pereira made his first-team debut as a substitute in January’s Emirates FA Cup win over Wigan Athletic and, earlier this month, Mourinho said he could be “the best Portuguese goalkeeper of the next generation”.

“They're nice words and now I need to prove that he’s right!” Pereira told ManUtd.com. “When one of the best managers in the world puts confidence like that in you, you can only feel good.

“I want to pay him back by training and performing well. I’m working hard every day and the next step is on Sunday, so let’s focus on that and we will see.

“It’s a big day coming up for the young players. As the manager said, some of us will get a chance and we’re looking forward to it. Hopefully we’ll get a good result, everybody will enjoy it and we’ll play well.”

Pereira, who joined United from Neuchatel Xamax in 2012, enjoyed a successful loan spell at Belenenses in his homeland during the first half of this season, before returning to Old Trafford in January when Sam Johnstone was loaned to Aston Villa.

“This season has been one of the best and most important for me, especially the first six months with the loan, which went very well,” the keeper continued. “I had some first-team football in the first division and that helped me a lot in my development – it was a very good experience.
But coming back with the first team here was even better as I’ve been training every day with world-class players.”

Two of those world-class players are his fellow goalkeepers David De Gea and Sergio Romero, the no.1s for Spain and Argentina respectively.

Pereira added: “We enjoy working together a lot – they are two amazing goalkeepers and two great people as well; they’re good friends. Each day I learn something new from them.

“Anything I need, I know I can count on them and they will always try to help me and tell me what I can do to improve. We have a very good relationship and, when it’s the right time, we have fun as well.”

www.manutd.com
Old 20-05-2017, 09:26 AM   #13
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Lowdown on Sunday's youngsters

Jose Mourinho name-checked seven Manchester United Reserves in midweek, as he plans to use a shadow side in Sunday's Premier League finale against Crystal Palace at Old Trafford.

The boss revealed Paul Pogba will return but there will be a number of rookies in the team as he prioritises the Europa League final in Stockholm, when Ajax provide the opposition.

Here, we look at the players Jose initially tipped to be part of his squad for the weekend clash:

Zak Dearnley - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 0(2)/0

A lively front-runner who has arguably been even more impressive in his fleeting Reserves outings than at Under-18 level. In addition to being a goal threat, he harries defenders and helped turn the final Premier League 2 game at Old Trafford against Tottenham. At 18, he's the youngest of the players mentioned.

Josh Harrop - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 25/10
A creative midfielder who can operate centrally or on the left flank, and finished top scorer for Nicky Butt's team after reaching double figures. A superb hat-trick in front of Mourinho last Monday obviously promoted the 21-year-old's claims and a debut would be a dream come true for the boyhood Reds fan.

Scott McTominay - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 22/3
Another midfielder who was asked to lead the line on occasion for the Reserves this term, and he scored twice at Old Trafford in the win over Southampton towards the start of the campaign. The 20-year-old made his first-team bow as a substitute in the recent defeat at Arsenal.

Demi Mitchell - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 16(8)/6
Initially a winger or centre-forward, he has reverted to left-back with positive results and has still been contributing plenty of goals and assists. A member of England's Under-17 squad in 2014 that won the European Championship, the local lad has pace to burn and loves to get down the flank.

Joel Pereira - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 4/0
A highly-rated goalkeeper who is rated by Mourinho as a future Portugal no.1. A loan stint with Belenenses showcased his potential and made people sit up to take notice, while his United debut came as a substitute in the Emirates FA Cup win over Wigan Athletic.

Axel Tuanzebe - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 25/1
An outstanding defensive talent who is captain of Butt's team and the Denzil Haroun Player of the Year. A centre-back who has composure and quality, he has appeared in midfield and at right-back for the first team, shackling Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez in the first of three successive Premier League starts.

Matty Willock - 2016/17 Reserves apps/gls: 25(1)/2
He is a stamina-packed midfielder who covers a lot of ground and is one of the senior figures in the second-string side. Headed an injury-time winner at Anfield against Liverpool and also found the net at the Etihad Stadium derby with Manchester City in September. His two brothers, Joe and Chris, play for Arsenal.

In his Friday press conference, the boss also suggested Angel Gomes and Kieran O'Hara could feature in the matchday squad this weekend. We will find out when the team is named at 14:00 BST on Sunday.

www.manutd.com

jd ga sabar mau liat para younglex main.. eh youngster maksudnya
Old 20-05-2017, 11:44 AM   #14
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho calls up 10 kids who 'aren't ready yet' ahead of Manchester United's game against Crystal Palace

* Jose Mourinho is putting trust in Manchester United's young players
* Of the 10 included for Sunday, seven are in line for Premier League debuts
* But asked if they were ready Mourinho did admit some of them were not
* Mourinho is looking ahead to the Europa League final on Wednesday night

Jose Mourinho will include up to 10 youngsters in his squad to face Crystal Palace at Old Trafford on Sunday despite admitting they are not ready to be thrown into action together.

The Manchester United manager is keeping his stars fresh for the Europa League final against Ajax three days later and will only use 'three or four' first-teamers when he would prefer more on duty to help the youngsters settle in.

Of the 10, seven are in line for their league debuts. Teenagers Timothy Fosu-Mensah and Axel Tuanzebe have only made five league starts between them, and Scott McTominay played six minutes at Arsenal two weeks ago.

Jose Mourinho observes Manchester United youngsters Joel Pereira (left) and Angel Gomes

'We will have two goalkeepers — Joel Pereira and Kieran O'Hara,' said Mourinho. 'We will have Demetri Mitchell, McTominay, Josh Harrop, Matthew Willock, Angel Gomes and Zachary Dearnley. I think that's it.'

Asked if his academy players are ready, Mourinho replied: 'All together? No. One in the middle of a good structure, an experienced structure, I think yes. Lots of them together, I think no.

'To play so many kids at the same time I don't think is good because there is a big difference of quality, strength and experience between them and good, experienced players. Supporters will understand the difficult job they have because it will not be easy for them.'

Clubs are in danger of breaching rules if they select players from outside their 25-man Premier League squads. However, with United certain to finish sixth in the table and Palace safe, they are unlikely to face action.

Paul Pogba is one of the senior players who will be given game time after missing the last two matches following the death of his father. 'Paul is fine,' said Mourinho. 'He's learning how to live after his father passed away but he's strong and he knows he needs to play.'

However, Wayne Rooney is not guaranteed to feature in what would almost certainly be his United farewell after 13 years at the club. 'I don't know,' added Mourinho. 'He played 90 minutes in the last match (against Southampton), so probably not.'

Mourinho fired the first shot in anger at United's opponents in Stockholm, claiming Ajax had no right being in the Europa League. The Dutch side were knocked out of this season's Champions League in the last qualifying round and, as a result, dropped into Europe's secondary competition.

Mourinho said: 'A team shouldn't play two European competitions in the same season. They should go home. It's for teams who go into the Europa League like us.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4523980/Jose-Mourinho-calls-10-kids-aren-t-ready-yet.html
saya prediksi Angel Gomes, McTominay, Josh Harrop, Demetri Mitchell bakal starter
Old 20-05-2017, 01:10 PM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United v Crystal Palace: Team news, kick-off time, probable line-ups, odds and stats from the Premier League clash

* Paul Pogba set to feature in youthful Manchester United line-up
* Wayne Rooney among Red Devils first team set to be rested for final day clash
* Andros Townsend ruled out for Crystal Palace with achilles injury
* Yohan Cabaye will undergo fitness test having picked up a knock

Ahead of the final day in the Premier League season, Sportsmail will be providing you with all you need to know about every fixture, with team news, provisional squads, betting odds and Opta stats. Here is all the information you need for Manchester United's home clash with Crystal Palace.

Manchester United v Crystal Palace (Old Trafford)

Team news

Manchester United

Paul Pogba will feature alongside a number of youngsters in Manchester United's Premier League dead rubber against Crystal Palace.

United boss Jose Mourinho confirmed Joel Pereira, Kieran O'Hara, Scott McTominay, Josh Harrop, Matthew Willock and Zachary Dearnley will be involved on Sunday, so too 16-year-old Angel Gomes. Tim Fosu-Mensah will play after a shoulder injury and Pogba will feature after missing the previous two matches following his father's death.

Marouane Fellaini is having a hamstring injury assessed, while Chris Smalling is set to be fit for Wednesday's Europa League final despite a 'small problem' keeping him out against Palace. Numerous first-team players will be rested ahead of the Ajax match, with captain Wayne Rooney set to be among them after playing 90 minutes at Southampton on Wednesday. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Marcos Rojo (both knee), Luke Shaw (foot) and Ashley Young (hamstring) are out.

Provisional squad: Pereira, O'Hara, Valencia, Darmian, Jones, Mitchell, Fosu-Mensah, Tuanzebe, Olosunde, Bailly, Carrick, Herrera, Dearnley, Lingard, Mata, Gomes, McTominay, Mkhitaryan, Harrop, Willock, Martial, Rashford, Rooney.

Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace are without Andros Townsend for Sunday's trip to Manchester United after the midfielder was ruled out with an achilles injury.
Yohan Cabaye faces a late fitness test, owing to a knock, while Scott Dann is again expected to miss out because of a knee problem.

Beyond his long-term absentees, Connor Wickham, Pape Souare and Mamadou Sakho, Palace manager Sam Allardyce otherwise has a near fully-fit squad from which to choose.

Provisional squad: Hennessey, Speroni, Mandanda, Kelly, Schlupp, Van Aanholt, Delaney, Tomkins, Fryers, Milivojevic, Flamini, McArthur, Cabaye, Zaha, Puncheon, Benteke, Campbell, Lee, Ledley, Sako.

Quote:
MAN UTD v CRYSTAL PALACE

Kick-off: Sunday, 3pm

Odds (subject to change):
Manchester United 17/10
Draw 12/5
Crystal Palace 2/1

Managers:
Jose Mourinho (Manchester United)
Sam Allardyce (Crystal Palace)

Head-to-head league record:
Manchester United wins 25
Draws 8
Crystal Palace wins 6

Recent league form (latest result first):
Manchester United: DLLDD
Crystal Palace: WLLLW

Referee: Anthony Taylor

Key match stats (supplied by Opta)

Manchester United have played Crystal Palace 15 times in the Premier League and have never lost (W12 D3). The only side they have played more without tasting defeat is Charlton (16, W14 D2).

Crystal Palace have lost 12 times to Manchester United in the Premier League, more than any other side they’ve faced.

The Red Devils have won each of their seven Premier League home games against Crystal Palace; only against Wigan have they got a longer 100 per cent record of such kind (8).

Jose Mourinho is unbeaten against Sam Allardyce in the Premier League (W7 D3); only against Mark Hughes has the Manchester United manager won more top-flight contests (8).

Manchester United have won 16 of their 24 final day matches in the Premier League (D6 L2) – the most wins in the competition.

The Eagles have failed to win each of their five Premier League away trips on the final day (D2 L3), conceding 14 goals

Jose Mourinho will be overseeing his 250th Premier League game as manager, making him the 22nd manager to achieve this feat. Of those to make this milestone, Mourinho will have the most wins (currently 157 from 249 games) and five more than Alex Ferguson (152/250).

Regardless of the result of this match, Manchester United have won the fewest number of games in a single Premier League season (currently 17) - worse than their tally of wins in both 2013-14 and 2015-16 (19 wins).

Even with a win, this will be Manchester United’s lowest total of home wins in the Premier League era (currently seven, with the previous low nine in 2013-14).

Crystal Palace have lost 20 Premier League games this season and a defeat in this match would equal their record of defeats in a single PL campaign (21 in 1997-98).

Christian Benteke has scored in his last two Premier League trips to Old Trafford, but both have ended in 1-3 defeats for his side.

There have been more draws at Old Trafford than at any other Premier League stadium this season (10) and if this game ends as a draw then Manchester United would set a new outright record for the most home draws in a Premier League season (11).

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4522580/Manchester-Utd-v-Crystal-Palace-Team-news-odds-stats.html
Old 20-05-2017, 08:37 PM   #16
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post

Menurutku Bailly bakal main krn dia pasti absen di final UEL.
Old 21-05-2017, 05:51 PM   #17
adi_Giggsy
first team
Glory Glory Man United

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
adi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura aboutadi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura about
Visit adi_Giggsy's Facebook Visit adi_Giggsy's Twitter Visit adi_Giggsy's YouTube adigiggsy

ditayangin MNCTV kayaknya, tadi dpat liat di MNCTV, bisa liat para youngster walaupun ga berharap menang tapi bisa lihat prospek mereka untuk masa depan United

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 21-05-2017, 09:29 PM   #18
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Old 21-05-2017, 10:09 PM   #19
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Pertandingan perpisahan buat Rooney.
Old 21-05-2017, 10:16 PM   #20
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Selamat Harrop... Hatrick di reserve berujung debut senior dan langsung gol. Sama seperti Macheda.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 20
adi_Giggsy, Alam Belitung, Andi Istiabudi, chincarito, d10neladitya, dwitri27, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Hand_rooney, id4y, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Ryan_lallo, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan