United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 13-03-2019, 09:39 AM   #111
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andreas Hoelgebaum Pereira

Manchester United trigger extension on Andreas Pereira's contract to keep him at Old Trafford for another year

* Andreas Pereira was out of contract at Manchester United in the summer of 2019
* Youngster has signed one-year extension to keep him at the club beyond then
* He won't sign further deal until Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is confirmed as the boss
* Pereira has played eight times under Norwegian and also scored his first goal

Manchester United have triggered a 12-month contract extension for Andreas Pereira, however, the Brazilian does not want to commit his future to the Old Trafford club beyond that until Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is confirmed as manager.

Pereira, 23, spent last season on loan at Valencia, but has featured eight times under caretaker boss Solskjaer and scored his first Premier League goal in the 3-2 win over Southampton earlier this month.

He played a key role in the Champions League win over Paris Saint-Germain and has grown in confidence under Solskjaer's guidance.

Andreas Pereira has triggered the contract extension in his Manchester United contract. Pereira, has played eight times under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Triggering the extension ensured United did not lose Pereira this summer as a free transfer and subsequent compensation deal owing to his age.

However, like some of his team-mates, Pereira is prepared to consider a future elsewhere if Solskjaer does not get the manager's job on a permanent basis. Despite a growing belief the Norwegian will take over, players and staff have still to be informed whether he will remain in charge.

Meanwhile, Ander Herrera is expected to be fit to face Wolves in the FA Cup this weekend after returning to training following his hamstring injury.

Pereira starred in the win over Paris Saint-Germain and scored his first league goal this month.He wants assurances that Solskjaer will be in charge next season before committing further

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6800457/Manchester-United-trigger-extension-Pereiras-contract-Old-Trafford.html
Old 01-04-2019, 12:29 AM   #112
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

ANDREAS: WE MUST WIN AT ALL COSTS

Andreas Pereira admits the Manchester United players didn’t hit the heights they hoped to in the 2-1 victory over Watford, but says at this point in the season winning is the most important factor.

The Reds were made to battle right until the end by a dogged Watford side, but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men held out to move back up to fourth and also draw level on points with third-placed Tottenham.

Pereira, who was involved in what turned out to be the winning goal from Anthony Martial after coming on as a second-half substitute, says the Reds know they can play better but maintaining momentum in the battle for the top four is vital.

“We didn’t start off well or play our best football but the most important thing is the three points. They all add up and we will keep fighting until the end of the season for the top-four place,” he told MUTV.

“It was tense when they got the goal but we know in Phil Jones, Chris Smalling and Marcos Rojo we have quality at the back and we all stuck together.

“It’s been an incredible run [since Ole came in],” he added. “Even the players weren’t sure we would come so far but we’ve worked hard and stuck together and when Ole came in he did a fantastic job with us. Everyone at the club loves him and we’re delighted to work with him and continue doing our job.”

Pereira also praised the passage of play that led to United’s first goal following a sublime Luke Shaw pass for Marcus Rashford.

“It was a very good pass from Luke. He does that a lot in training and it was nice for him to do one in a game. Hopefully there will be more passes to see from him,” said Andreas.

“Marcus is a great player, everyone knows that. The form he’s in, he’s clinical in front of goal, he only needs one chance and it’s a goal.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 06:13 PM   #113
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Old 12-04-2019, 11:36 PM   #114
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SIX HOT TOPICS FROM OUR INTERVIEW WITH ANDREAS

Andreas Pereira has been a shining light for Manchester United in recent weeks, repaying the faith shown in him by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

The midfielder could play a part for the Reds in Saturday's Premier League clash against West Ham United at Old Trafford (kick-off 17:30 BST).

Andreas has given a fascinating wide-ranging interview to United Review, the club's official matchday programme, in which he discusses his recent progress, Solskjaer, his Goal of the Month winner, his position, our next opponents and more.

We've highlighted just six key points covered in the interview for you...

1: HE IS MENTALLY STRONGER
After two productive loan spells in Spain, Andreas returned to United last summer and has played more games this season than in any other campaign for the Reds. His stunning strike against Southampton, which was voted our Goal of the Month for March, was an obvious highlight but he’s been delighted with the general progress he’s made of late. “I think mentally I’m stronger,” he explains in Saturday's United Review. “I played a few games at the beginning of the season and then I didn’t play a lot, so I had to stay focused, work hard and be ready for the chance.”

2: A BIG LESSON LEARNED
Pereira suffered a setback when conceding possession in the build-up to a Burnley goal in January’s 2-2 draw at Old Trafford but has recovered well. He has made 18 appearances in all competitions so far this term and feels being patient has been the biggest thing he’s learned this season. “Everything will come at the right time if you have patience and work hard,” Andreas says.

3: FRIENDLY COMPETITION
Andreas may be in direct competition with Scott McTominay for a midfield berth in Solskjaer’s line-up, but he was as pleased as the rest of us when his fellow Academy graduate opened his goal account at Wolves recently. “I’m very happy for him because he’s like me, coming through the Academy as a young player,” our no.15 says. “I think there’s good competition and everyone has their own abilities – we’re not all the same type of players.”

4: A CHANGE IN POSITION
The Belgian-born Brazilian has operated in a number of positions in midfield this season, with both a defensive and attacking emphasis. Ole has suggested he sees the 23-year-old playing in a more advanced role, as perhaps a no.8 or no.10 – something he’s done before. “I’ve always played in a no.8 or no.10 position and I’m very happy that the manager could see it in me,” he tells United Review. “I’m just looking forward to playing that role.”

5: A FAMILIAR FACE IN THE HAMMERS TEAM
Pereira will come up against someone he knows well on Saturday in fellow Brazilian midfielder Felipe Anderson, who has impressed in his debut season at West Ham. “He’s a very clever player with a good shot,” explains Andreas of his international team-mate. “He’s powerful and he can be dangerous from outside the box, but we have very good defenders who are well aware of this threat.”

6: OUR REUNION WITH CHICHARITO
The Hammers have a menacing striker we know very well in Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez, who will make his second return to Old Trafford since leaving United in 2015. Andreas didn’t play with him but is well aware of his qualities. “He’s a very good striker and in the box you cannot let him get the ball because he can score with any part of his body!”

www.manutd.com
Old 28-04-2019, 12:38 AM   #115
Andi Istiabudi
manager

‘WE MUST SHOW OUR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALITY’

Andreas Pereira has challenged Manchester United to demonstrate that we belong in the Champions League next season, ahead of the crunch top-four showdown with Chelsea on Sunday (kick-off 16:30 BST).

The Belgium-born Brazilian has urged the squad to grab all three points in the game, which he accepts the Reds have to win if we are to qualify for European football’s premier competition next term.

“It’s a must-win,” stressed Andreas. “We have to show we want the top four and, in these games, we have to show our level and show we are worthy to be in the Champions League.

“We want to do everything we can to get into the top four. We have to take each game on its own and get the three points. We have to stick together as a team and work together and try to get the three points in each game.”

Despite United’s disappointing recent form, the Academy graduate is pleased with his experiences so far in 2018/19, having made 14 of his 33 club appearances to date in the four months since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer returned to the club in December.

As if to underline his development, the midfielder was selected in the Norwegian’s starting XI for the recent Manchester derby.

“I’ve learnt so much,” he revealed. “Overall, for me, it’s been a special season – I got my first start, scored my first [Premier League] goal and played in my first derby, although the result was disappointing. I feel like I have got better on a lot of things and the manager and the staff have helped with me with everything.

“I’m so grateful to him [Solskjaer] that he puts his trust in me, and I just want to show on the pitch that he can trust me in every game. I want to play and do well for the team.”

Andreas also had kind words for his midfield colleagues, Fred and Paul Pogba, the latter of whom has been named in the PFA Team of the Year for 2018/19.

“We [myself and Fred] played in central midfield at the start of the season, and hopefully we can start more games [together],“ he added.

“Paul is a world-class player, everyone knows it. You can see it every day, he has experience and I’m very happy for him and very happy that he’s with us at United.”

www.manutd.com
Old 17-05-2019, 11:31 PM   #116
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BUTT: 'ANDREAS PEREIRA CAN RUN ALL DAY'

Head of Academy Nicky Butt has enthused about Andreas Pereira's stamina and fitness but expects the midfielder to express himself more once he feels at home in the Manchester United first team.

As is the case with every young player, there is a natural bedding-in process where they perhaps take fewer risks in order to settle into the rhythm of appearing at such a high level.

Andreas has experience of loan moves at Granada and Valencia in La Liga, but the Premier League is still relatively new to him. Indeed, despite being a regular member of the squad this term, he has only made six starts in the competition, with a further 14 outings off the bench.

The 23-year-old's first Premier League strike, during the win over Southampton at Old Trafford, was so good it won our Goal-of-the-Season trophy at the recent awards dinner.

The Belgium-born Brazilian also started in the final game of the campaign against Cardiff City and a wonderfully floated through ball to Mason Greenwood deserved an assist, but the young striker's header was well saved by Neil Etheridge.

There is plenty to build on for Andreas, who was entrusted to start some of our biggest games of the season, and he will have the desire to really push on when he gears up for 2019/20.

“Andreas has done well,” Butt told Inside United. “He’s a really good footballer.

”He’s technically very gifted, he’s a brave, tough boy and can run all day. He is fitter than probably anyone on the pitch. He needs to get into the rhythm and get more confident as time goes on.

“He needs to do the things he was doing naturally in the Under-23s and Under-19s. When you get into the first team – I remember when I went in – you don’t do the things you would do in the Reserves and youth team. You get away with it in the youth team – if you give the ball away trying to hit an unbelievable cross, you’re not giving it to, say, Sergio Aguero, who is going to run through freely and score the goal that knocks you out of the cup.

“It’s not the be all and end all like it is in the first team, so you have to tread carefully. When you get in the team regularly, then you can express yourself more. Scott McTominay has done that and I think Andreas will soon too because he’s a top talent.”

Nicky Butt was speaking exclusively to the latest edition of Inside United, the official club magazine.

www.manutd.com
Old 22-05-2019, 10:00 AM   #117
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United academy chief Nicky Butt backs 'top talent' Andreas Pereira to shine next season

* Andreas Pereira enjoyed a breakthrough campaign at Manchester United
* Midfielder played 22 games this season and won club's Goal of the Season award
* Academy boss Nicky Butt believes Pereira can continue progress next season

Andreas Pereira can thrive in Manchester United's first team next season, according to their academy boss Nicky Butt.

Belgium-born Brazilian midfielder Pereira made 22 appearances this season - including six Premier League starts - after previously spending time on loan at Granada and Valencia.

Pereira also picked up Goal of the Season for his stunning strike against Southampton and Butt expects to see more of the 23-year-old now he has settled.

Young midfielder Andreas Pereira has enjoyed a breakthrough season at Manchester United. Nicky Butt has backed Pereira to cement a first-team place at the club next season

Butt told Inside United: 'Andreas has done well. He's a really good footballer.

'He's technically very gifted, he's a brave, tough boy and can run all day. He is fitter than probably anyone on the pitch. He needs to get into the rhythm and get more confident as time goes on.

'He needs to do the things he was doing naturally in the Under 23s and Under 19s. When you get into the first team – I remember when I went in – you don't do the things you would do in the reserves and youth team.

'You get away with it in the youth team – if you give the ball away trying to hit an unbelievable cross, you're not giving it to, say, Sergio Aguero, who is going to run through freely and score the goal that knocks you out of the cup.

'It's not the be all and end all like it is in the first team, so you have to tread carefully.

'When you get in the team regularly, then you can express yourself more. Scott McTominay has done that and I think Andreas will soon too because he's a top talent.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7040405/Manchester-United-academy-chief-Nicky-Butt-backs-talent-Andreas-Pereira-shine-team.html
Old 06-06-2019, 01:34 AM   #118
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 07-07-2019, 05:30 PM   #119
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga meraih lebih banyak kesuksesan bersama United kedepannya

Old 19-07-2019, 09:20 AM   #120
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I might steal his phone so he doesn't speak to anyone!': Andreas Pereira has plan to keep close friend Paul Pogba at Manchester United

* Pereira became the first player to speak out about Pogba's uncertain future
* The midfielder continues to be linked with a move to Real Madrid or Juventus
* Pereira believes the emerging young players can help bring success to the club

Andreas Pereira became the first Manchester United player to speak out about Paul Pogba's uncertain future at Manchester United and has come up with a plan to keep his close friend at Old Trafford.

Pogba continues to be linked with a move to Real Madrid or Juventus this summer, but it will take a bid in excess of £150million to make United even consider selling.

Pereira has another idea. 'I might steal his phone so he doesn't speak to anyone!' he said following United's 4-0 win over Leeds in Perth.

'Just in the group he is a great person. It will be very important if he stays with us. He is a very good player and top-class as a person as well.

'I learn from him every day. He is one of my closest friends, I've been here with him since 16 years old, so he is like family to me.'

The 23-year-old Brazil international believes the young group of players emerging at United can help the club towards a brighter future following six difficult years in the wake of Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement.

Mason Greenwood scored his first senior goal against Leeds while other academy products Tahith Chong, Angel Gomes and Axel Tuanzebe have all impressed on tour alongside new signings Dan James and Aaron Wan-Bissaka, who are both 21.

Andreas Pereira has a close bond with midfielder Paul Pogba at Manchester United. The 23-year-old Brazil international says Pogba has a huge influence on the younger players

'Yeah, it's a chance,' said Pereira. 'We understand each other because we've known each other a long time. Of course, there is a chance if you are here on tour and there is always a possibility to do well. If the manager likes you, you're in the team suddenly.

'In training we are fresh. The young boys run around a lot and we have the experienced players like Nemanja (Matic), Ashley (Young), Phil Jones. They help us and tell us what to do, so it is a very good mixture.

'I think we have to let the young players show what they've got. Especially now in pre-season they have the chance to show it, and of course Man United have always brought through brilliant players.

'If you see Marcus (Rashford) and Jesse (Lingard) come through the ranks and Scholesy, Giggsy, Becks, they have to give them a chance and develop players.' Belgium-born Pereira made his senior debut five years ago under Louis van Gaal before spending two seasons out on loan in Spain with Granada and Valencia. However, he returned to Old Trafford last season and made a total of 22 appearances.

The highlight was a stunning strike against Southampton in March, but his mistake also led to a goal when United drew 2-2 at home to Burnley in January.

'It was difficult,' he added. 'The manager spoke with me but I came back with the goal against Southampton. He helped me a lot and so I am very happy. Hopefully now I can show everyone and keep doing what I'm doing.'

Pereira hopes to fill the void left by Ander Herrera after signing a new four-year contract earlier this month.

'With the confidence from the manager, the staff, the board with the new contract, that is what I'm aiming to do,' he said.

'I will play wherever the manager wants me to play. I can play as a No.8, as a box to box midfielder, but I'm a No.10 as well and I can shoot on goal. Hopefully I can cement myself in the team first and then after we will see the position.

'I feel strong. I feel that I can step up. I have to take my chance now and I will be ready to take it this season. I have a lot more to show, how to be more consistent and play better.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7262953/Manchester-United-news-Andreas-Pereira-plan-close-friend-Paul-Pogba-club.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 57
::THE KING::, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, arnaldo_x1, Arra, asririzky, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, cokorda, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, edoardo, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, jifortin, Johnny Depp, marsel david, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, Om Juna, penk22_, Pure_red, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Rony_17, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zacharyel, zudomiriku