United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 22-07-2012, 03:17 AM   #11
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jesse Lingard

Tp mungkin mas karena ando baru sembuh jd porsinya sedikit lebih karena faktor kebugaran td..

Tentang lingard, yg bikin tambah seneng ama pemain ini dia loyal, setelah main lawan amazulu doi langsung kelewat seneng gt, sambil ngucapin bahwa dia hanya ingin main untuk 1 klub, Man United. Dulu umur 6tahun ditawari Crewe Alexandra, tp lebih milih United..

Ah, angkatan 2012 ini mg segera sehebat 92 deh.. Goodluck kring..hahaha
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 02:09 PM   #12
Red Stain
reserve player
Red till i die

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Red Stain will become famous soon enough

Lingard makin gila aje nih orang.. sudah melupakan sosok si Ravel
Old 30-07-2012, 06:20 PM   #13
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stain View Post
Lingard makin gila aje nih orang.. sudah melupakan sosok si Ravel
Ravel who?
Denger denger doi 2 minggu lalu brmasalah karena indisipliner telat mulu dtg latian

Kita udah punya pemain yg lebih loyal dan tau harganya sendiri
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #14
arson pelipus
first team
TORAJA

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
arson pelipus is a glorious beacon of lightarson pelipus is a glorious beacon of lightarson pelipus is a glorious beacon of lightarson pelipus is a glorious beacon of lightarson pelipus is a glorious beacon of lightarson pelipus is a glorious beacon of light

Yupsss salah satu pemain muda yg paling senang sy liat
Rajin membuka ruang,passing jg mantap apa lagi kl operan pendek2
tinggal butuh otot d besarkan dikit n kesempatan bermain banyak

saya jg berharap lulusan 2012 ini bisa menyamai prestasi class of 92
arson pelipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #15
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube

25/09/2012 09:28, Report by Adam Marshall

Lingard waits on cup call

Jesse Lingard is hoping to be involved in Manchester United's Capital One Cup tie against Newcastle United at Old Trafford on Wednesday night.

The promising midfielder was on the bench for last season's 3-0 league defeat at Newcastle's Sports Direct Arena and he was also an unused substitute for the Reds' League Cup exit to Crystal Palace in November. Some eye-catching involvement on United's DHL pre-season tour suggested he is getting closer to his senior competitive bow.

After scoring his first reserve-team goal of 2012/13 in last week's Manchester Senior Cup win over Bury, the 19-year-old is keen to become the latest homegrown talent to appear for the senior side.

"There will probably be some younger lads involved against Newcastle and we’ll have to wait and see if the boss calls me up," Lingard told ManUtd.com. "Hopefully he will."

If selected, Lingard would relish the opportunity to play with some established first-team stars.

"You need the experience of the older players to be there with you and help you along the way," he added.

"Newcastle are a strong team as well, so it should be a good game."
Old 16-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #16
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

14/10/2012 19:05 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Lingard maintaining progress

Jesse Lingard speaks exclusively to ManUtd.com about life at United...

Since we spoke to you last season, you’ve managed to get a start for the first team...
It was a great experience on tour, just being around the first team. You get a strong vibe and feel ready for the games so it was a really good experience.

And it was a very impressive performance against AmaZulu – you were one of the best players on the day...
To be fair, I wasn’t even nervous beforehand. I was pretty comfortable with it. All the players, like Michael Carrick and Paul Scholes, gave me the ball early so I could get a few touches on the ball and could settle in from there.

You were able to play pretty centrally so did that help?
I started on the left but drifted inside and managed to get on the ball a lot.

Does it aid your game playing alongside the senior professionals?
Yes. It’s a lot easier obviously because of their experience. They pass the ball to me all the time and just want to get you settled into the game. If you have any touches in the match, you want to impress. Obviously, I wanted to get on the ball so I could catch the eye of the boss.

Does that trust they have in you come from training with the first team?
Well, it’s good in training as I get on the ball a lot and want to try and impress all the time.

Have you been training more with the first team this season?
A lot more initially but not so much since the Reserves’ season started. Before the Under-21 games, I train with the Reserves but I’m still with the first team now and again.

In terms of the Under-21 league, there’s not too much difference is there?
You can have three older players and an older goalkeeper but there’s not much difference really, no.

One of the rule changes does involve playing in the bigger stadiums so that must be a positive?
That’s another good experience for us younger players. On tour, we played in a lot of stadiums so we should be used to playing stadiums now really.

And Old Trafford will stage some of the matches if we progress to the latter rounds...
I played there in the FA Youth Cup a couple of seasons ago and for the Reserves too last term so it was good experience. But it could be good as we’ll get used to playing on that pitch when the boss calls us up for the Capital One Cup or other games hopefully.

What is your preferred position?
Well, between attack and midfield. In the pocket there. Similar to Shinji Kagawa. I really like the way he plays.

Are you seeing almost a conscious change tactically to play more like that?
That’s what most teams are starting to do – put people between the defence and attack so they can’t be marked and can get on the ball and create from there. Andres Iniesta and Xavi have been doing it for years at Barcelona.

And the manager may have been taking a long-term view on this as he knows he’s got small skilful players like yourself and Larnell Cole coming through.. .
Rene [Meulensteen] has been trying to build it into us slowly so we’re ready for it when we’re older. Rene has been there all the time with us and said it’s all about 90 per cent passing and 10 per cent skills. We’ve just got to play together and work hard in our team this season.

So what are the aims for this season?
It’s a new league to win now for the team.. It would be good to win the Under-21s but we’ll see. It was good to win every cup we lifted last season so hopefully we can do it again this year.

Warren Joyce did tell me players can stay and learn plenty from being at Carrington as loans aren’t the be all and end all...
He wants us to stay for our development but we’ll see what the boss says on it soon.

I guess there is a major difference to going out on loan and playing league football...
I think it will be a lot more physical going out on loan but we’re going to have to adapt to that anyway. I’m still training with the first team now and then and getting stronger with them.

So you feel you’re making progress?
Yes, I’ve stepped up even more from last year so we’ll just see what happens now.

And you must be proud of the way you’ve played in the first team so far..
I thought it was good and enjoyed it a lot. I got a lot of playing time on tour, more than I was expecting, and to start the first game was an amazing experience.

Have you set yourself any goals target this term?
I’ve already scored a few this season and hopefully I’ll carry on and get over 10 if I play in the Reserves this season.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 10:08 PM   #17
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

10/09/2012 16:23 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Focus on... Jesse Lingard

MUTV's regular feature puts United's younger players under the spotlight...

First team played for?
A local team called Penkford United.

Signed for United...
I was seven - Mike Glennie started me off in the Under-7s and I've just gone on since then.

First player you idolised...
I would probably say Paul Scholes from when I was young.

Players you look up now...
Andres Iniesta and I also like Shinji Kagawa now. I just like Iniesta and the way he positions himself on the field. He's never marked and is always in little pockets of space. It's the same with Shinji. I like the way he plays.

What are your strengths?
My awareness of where I am on the field. I'm always looking for space.

Biggest achievement...
Making my first-team debut on the tour.

Why do you love football?
I love everything about it. Just coming into training every day knowing I'm going to play football is just a great feeling.

Best friend in football...
I'd probably say Larnell Cole.

What are your*ambitions?
Hopefully to stay around the first team, train with them a lot and get a shot*at the*Capital One Cup.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 01:36 AM   #18
fajrinited
first team
-

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
fajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of light
Visit fajrinited's Facebook Visit fajrinited's Twitter

ManUtd 20/07/2013

Lingard gleeful after goals

What a night for you Jesse?

Yes, it's been great, getting on the scoresheet and scoring two. Playing in front of all these fans, the fans are great, and the team played very well.

What do you remember of those two goals?

For the first one I remember Welbz [Danny Welbeck] let it go through his legs and I was one-on-one with the keeper. For the second one, Pat made an overlap and took the defender away with him. I cut inside and shot, and it went in. This is my second tour and I wanted to get on the scoresheet and I've done that tonight.

What's it like to tour, train and now play with the first-team squad?

Yes, it's good. You want to be with them regularly. You want to get used to how they train and how they prepare for games. The lads have been great, the banter's flying about and they've welcomed the young lads into the squad very well.

Scoring two goals is a good way to impress the new manager...

I feel I've been doing well in training for the last few days and it was good to get a start tonight. I'm happy to be on the scoresheet.

Are you pleased that Danny Welbeck also scored twice tonight?

Yes. He's been scoring in training, and scoring those two goals in the match tonight will get his confidence up.
fajrinited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #19
aMieBeckz
first team
-

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
aMieBeckz is just really niceaMieBeckz is just really niceaMieBeckz is just really niceaMieBeckz is just really niceaMieBeckz is just really nice
Visit aMieBeckz's Twitter

senang bener rasanya liat performa pemain baru yg muda2 pada Oke2 gini mainnya..
setelah januzaj, kini ada lingard..
harapannya smoga terus konsisten, (jgn melemah kaya chicha yg sdh Oke di musim awal, trus mulai tenggelam di musim slanjutnya)
aMieBeckz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 10:47 AM   #20
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube

wow gudlak buat adik-adik yg baru ini semoga bisa tembus first team beneran..
awalnya gak nyangka bakal begini *apanye* maennya XD
soale belom pernah liat maennya di reserve *momod macem ape lu*
ternyata setelah diajak poto bareng langsung nge-goal
besok kasih kado ah~ selamat atas goal debyu-nya walo cuma match syalalalala
ditunggu kehadirannya di musim baru~~ *bungkusin kado*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
ncut_lgx is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 134
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, abishock, adnan44, aGhaa, ajier307, akbar15, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, Andi Istiabudi, AndreasBelitung, ardie febrianto, arnaldo_x1, asririzky, Aziiz_rachman, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, demhyt, derry07cantona, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, giggs26, goodfron, gregoriussunu, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hariyant, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, ilz, il_capitano, indi30, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irhamutd, jarpop, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, Juni HW, junpriadi, Kurniawan Ani, Lang25, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, NGqeEKznfi, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, OSziXXoztn, paiman, panda777, penk22_, ravenscold, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, serdadu merah, SR 7, stamansa, tapanoeliunited, tasho, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, UnitedNgawi, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, veibevriska, Victory, wahyou91, wazza ui, whoami, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku