United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 22-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #11
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sam Johnstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy andreas View Post
Kalau tinggi badan Sam 193cm, tinggi badan De Gea & Linde berapa yah gan?

Karna ini Jambul De Gea yang paling tinggi

Dari wiki 1.94, berarti msh tinggi lindegaard (paling tinggi).. gatau jg kalo johnstone msh bisa tumbuh lg, padahal pas mereka berdiri bareng di trit linde vs degea sama persis! Ya mana aja sih, gapenting jg iya noh degea menang jambul..hahaha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 10:20 PM   #12
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube
Default Re: Samuel Luke "Sam" Johnstone

oooh mungkin tingginya dah nambah lagi...

di bbrp web disebutin sekitar 2 meter kurang dikit tapi ga yakin berapa pasnya...
VaDLi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 10:26 PM   #13
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaDLi View Post
oooh mungkin tingginya dah nambah lagi...

di bbrp web disebutin sekitar 2 meter kurang dikit tapi ga yakin berapa pasnya...
Nahh tinggi Michael Jordan 197cm, coba liat foto siapa lebih tinggi

troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #14
UNITED1878
academy
@davidliem11

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
UNITED1878 has a spectacular aura aboutUNITED1878 has a spectacular aura about
Visit UNITED1878's Facebook Visit UNITED1878's Twitter

ane berharap...ni kiper bisa geser joe hart di timnas
He was the boy who played like a man and now he is the man who plays like a boy. #11LEGEND
UNITED1878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 07:20 PM   #15
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Johnstone eyes senior debut

Report by Adam Marshall

Inside United sat down for a chat with Under-21 goalkeeper Sam Johnstone..

How are you finding the Under-21 league?
It’s good to play other teams that we never played growing up. We kept playing the local sides like Bolton and Liverpool so it is good that we’re playing southern teams too.

You have been on the bench several times for the first team this season..
Yes and it’s been really good experience just being around the lads. It’s funny because, when you’re not around them, you do get a bit star-struck and are not as comfortable with them. When you’re around them regularly, you get to know them and talk and everyone gets on really well.

Has going on the last couple of tours helped in that respect?
Of course but I think the biggest experience for me was the derby against Manchester City. That was really good – a great game – and I was able to celebrate from the bench!

Have you been pleased with your season in general?
I think the main thing was getting regular games for the Under-21s as I think, for a keeper, you need regular game-time. Ben Amos is back from Hull City and it’s a case of trying to keep everyone happy.

You’ve been away on loan before. How did you find the spell at Scunthorpe?
It was good as it helped me a lot. It was a difficult time when I was there as they were fighting relegation and hovering around the drop-zone. It was a good team but they just couldn’t get the results. It helped me to grow up from a little boy and into a man so it was all about maturing. You have to do everything for yourself and it was different.

Is it difficult being a young goalkeeper after tasting first-team football?
Well, there are a lot of young keepers around at the moment. You just need someone to put their trust in you and then it’s up to you to take the opportunity.

Are the goalkeepers at United a close-knit group?
I think the four of us (De Gea, Lindegaard, Amos and I) are close because we’re similar ages. Obviously, when Edwin [van der Sar] was here, everyone still got on with him but he was a bit older and wasn’t into the same joking about that we were. We mess about because we’re so close in age. We share the same interests and go out socially - playing snooker, shopping or eating out. Yet it’s still competitive in training.

It must have been a proud moment to make your debut on tour last summer..
Yes, it was good but the next thing is I just want to play in a competitive game. I think it’s been a bit difficult this year with the cup draws. We had four of the defence all making their debuts against Newcastle [in the Capital One Cup]. Obviously, David and Anders have been trying to fight it out for the No1 spot as well but, if it’s right, your time will come.

When you have been on the bench, do you have to be prepared to be thrown into the action at a moment’s notice?
Anything can happen. You could even end up starting the game rather than coming on as the goalkeepers have an intense warm-up. If an injury does happen, then you’re straight in. So it’s a case of having patience but realising it can happen within the click of your fingers.

Have you got any secrets to your penalty-saving skills?
Not really, to be honest. I saved three out of four against Aston Villa in the national play-off final. The only time we do penalties is a day before a first-team game when we’ll practice free-kicks and penalties with different players. Touch wood, I’ve been lucky. I just pick which way to go and look at the taker’s run-up.

You’ve captained your country at Under-19 level – was that a different experience for you?
Yes, in the summer in the European Championship. No, it’s not different, although you do think I’ve got to lead by example. I think, as a goalkeeper, you are already talking to people and telling them what to do. I think that’s very similar with the captaincy. It was nice and was at Preston, where I am from, and where my Dad played back in the day.

How big an influence has your father, Glenn been on your career?
It’s helped. When I was younger, we were always at the park. I was a defender at first but, back then, we never had a keeper so we rotated it each week. When it was my turn, I went in and enjoyed it and said I’d stay there. So I’ve been a keeper since I was 10.

How useful is it having friends like Nick Powell in and around the squad?
We have a lot of youngsters but obviously Nick is new. We were next door to each other on tour. He’d just come from Crewe and was then on tour with United so we got on. He lives around the corner from me. He’s a year younger but we’re the two youngsters in the dressing room. Everyone gets on with everyone. It’s a young team but the Reserves have mainly all grown up since the Under-12s. I’m lucky I’ve got a good age-group here and a good age-group with England.

You were competing with Jack Butland at England youth levels – he has now got a move to the Premier League..
He’s done well. He’s a good lad and a good goalkeeper. He’s managed to get himself into the England squad, has been around first-team football regularly and played in the Olympics. There has been a lot of hype around him as he’s been in the spotlight and he’s done well to get a move to Stoke.
Old 14-03-2013, 03:12 AM   #16
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Di klub ini, ngeliat tingkah Ferguson 5 musim terakhir plus faktor utamanya penampilan + usia De Gea, gw rasa yg bisa didapet Sam di United cuma 1 : Melatih Kesabaran. Gatau sampe kapan...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 06:19 AM   #17
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Harusnya dia dipinjamkan aja. Sejelek2nya klub championship atau Div I lebih baik dibanding U-21. Peluang tampil di tim utama juga lebih kecil dibanding Lindi. Jadi ya dipinjamkan aja...
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 02:44 PM   #18
troy andreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Harusnya dia dipinjamkan aja. Sejelek2nya klub championship atau Div I lebih baik dibanding U-21. Peluang tampil di tim utama juga lebih kecil dibanding Lindi. Jadi ya dipinjamkan aja...
Dipinjam kemudian dijual kan?

Dengan progress & nilai investasi De Gea bakal sulit bagi Sam untuk tembus di tim utama, kalau pun bisa pasti "hanya" akan jadi pelapis De Gea. Bakat besar sebagai kiper timnas Inggris U19 tapi apa boleh buat, diatasnya masih ada yang lebih berbakat.
Old 21-03-2013, 12:20 AM   #19
troy andreas

Johnstone loaned to Walsall
Report by Adam Marshall

Sam Johnstone has joined Walsall on loan for the rest of the season.

The highly-rated keeper will replace Aaron McCarey, who has been recalled by Wolves, and is in line to make his debut for his new club against Hartlepool on Saturday.

Johnstone has impressed for the Under-21s again this term but Ben Amos' return from Hull City has increased the goalkeeping options open to Warren Joyce.

The England Under-19 international has already had temporary spells with Oldham and Scunthorpe.

"I want the next step of competitive football,” Johnstone told ManUtd.com recently. "I think you want to be playing in front of crowds.

“When you get in the first team, you can say: 'Well, I’ve done this already on loan for half a season or a whole season so it’s not so new to me'. It’s just the way it goes and it helps you improve.”
Old 21-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #20
dudut
academy
Will Never Die

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dudut Ready for being a real United Indonesia

sudah diloan

tinggal nunggu kpn dijual nya aja
dudut is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 51
Aba_MaczUnited, aGhaa, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Blacklist7, cie_1, dery pramudito, dudut, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, iamsetia, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, Johnny Depp, kingherooney, Mahesa_Jenar, Merahponod90, MUFC1878, NdeGue, Nickz09, oldark, penk22_, Rean, Redsbusby, Regasiqbal, rio vander vidic, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, unreal, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, wira_ozora, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku