United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 22-01-2020, 08:31 AM   #21
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tahith Chong

Inter Milan hold new talks with Tahith Chong's representatives but Manchester United wonderkid is also wanted by Barcelona and Juventus

* Inter Milan have held further discussions over a contract offer for Tahith Chong
* The 20-year-old winger is out of contract in the summer at Manchester United
* Dutch startlet Chong is also believed to be wanted by Barcelona and Juventus

Inter Milan have held further discussions over a contract offer for Manchester United’s Tahith Chong.

The winger, 20, is out of contract in the summer and is struggling to agree terms at Old Trafford.

He is also wanted by Barcelona and Juventus, and Inter will propose a five-year deal.

Inter Milan have held talks over a contract offer for Manchester United starlet Tahith Chong. The Dutch starlet moved to Old Trafford in 2016 but appears unwilling to sign a new contract

Chong moved to Old Trafford from Feyenoord in 2016, but appears unwilling to pen fresh terms with the Premier League giants.

And his potential Italian suitors are thought to have held a series of meetings with Chong's agent, with further talks held on Tuesday.

The starlet has made seven appearances for the United first team this season, and also regularly features for the club's reserves.

Inter are expected to confirm the signing of Victor Moses from Chelsea on Wednesday after he completed his medical.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7913995/Inter-Milan-hold-new-talks-Manchester-United-wonderkid-Tahith-Chongs-representatives.html
Old 23-01-2020, 07:53 AM   #22
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Beuh..siap-siap kehilangan Tahith Chong
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 09:24 AM   #23
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Amid the transfer chaos at Manchester United the only certainty is Tahith Chong's departure... the youngster has no intention of staying at Old Trafford as agent claims Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 'thinks about himself'

* Manchester United have struggled to land their main targets this January period
* They missed out on Erling Haaland and are struggling to sign Bruno Fernandes
* The only certainty this window is that Tahith Chong is poised to leave United
* The 19-year-old's agent has slammed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer over the situation

Transfer windows are forever shrouded in doubt at Manchester United. This one is no different, the only certainty being that Tahith Chong is poised to depart before next season.

Out of contract in the coming months, the winger has no intention of signing fresh terms at Old Trafford amid concrete interest from both Inter Milan and Juventus.

Chong, the 19th man in United's squad against Burnley on Wednesday, is looking to land a long-term contract worth in the region of £50,000 a week at a Serie A giant.

Sportsmail understands the 19-year-old has turned down similar terms to remain at United, even while his performances have flattered to deceive when called upon.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has handed Chong just four starts and his agent was outspoken on Wednesday, suggesting the manager represented an issue.

'He (Solskjaer) has different views on Tahith than the leadership,' Erkan Alkan said in the Dutch press.

'A coach thinks about himself, I think about my player. He has come to a point where he feels that he is not going any further. Then it's time to look further.'

Tahith Chong is nearing the exit door as the 19-year-old grows frustrated at Manchester United. The teenager has been handed just four starts since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's arrival at United. Chong's agent has slammed the United boss for his handling of his client's playing time

That United offered a lucrative contract suggests they have been hell bent on retaining Chong's services. Some supporters might question the wisdom of that, as they will at protracted negotiations with Sporting Lisbon over the signing of Bruno Fernandes.

There is doubt as to whether differences can be resolved, with United are refusing to meet demands north of £60million. Regardless, they know they are in need of quality in midfield and must deliver, otherwise audible dissent from the stands will heighten.

Solskjaer could have certainly done with Fernandes's proactivity last night against stubborn opposition, United lacking runners from midfield.

A prospective move worth an initial £25m for Birmingham City's Jude Bellingham - who has four goals in the Championship - will not fix that immediately either given the 16-year-old would likely head back to the Midlands on loan.

Further investment in youth is a positive sign, providing the outcome is more satisfying than what has come to pass with the outgoing Chong.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7918195/Manchester-United-youngster-Tahith-Chong-departure-certainty-transfer-window.html
Old 10-03-2020, 09:06 AM   #24
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Tahith Chong signs new £30,000-per-week Man United deal as Red Devils fend off interest from European giants to seal youngster's long-term future

* Manchester United starlet Tahith Chong has signed a new contract with the club
* The Red Devils had been worried about the youngster departing for free
* Inter Milan were among the clubs heavily linked with a deal for the 20-year-old
* The deal is worth in the region of £30,000-per-week and runs until June 2022

Tahith Chong has signed a new contract at Manchester United worth £30,000-a-week, it has been confirmed.

Chong, 20, would have been a free agent this summer and has been strongly linked with Inter Milan, but United persuaded the Holland Under-21 winger to commit his future to them until June 2022 with the option of another year.

Chong, who has made 14 first-team appearances, said: 'I am delighted to sign this new contract and really grateful for the chance to prove myself here for many years to come.

The highly rated Tahith Chong has put pen to paper on a new deal with Manchester United. The 20-year-old couldn't contain his delight while committing his future to Old Trafford

'When I joined Manchester United as a youngster, it was a dream come true. It is an honour every time I pull on the shirt and represent this club.

'I am working hard every day to improve and I know this is the perfect environment to develop my game. The opportunity to learn from the manager, his coaching staff and the world-class players here is fantastic.'

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer welcomed Chong's decision after it looked as though the youngster might walk away from United.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has put faith in the 20-year-old and is set to give him senior opportunities. Chong has made 14 first-team senior appearances for the Red Devils so far in his career. Chong was wanted by a host of European giants including Juventus, Inter Milan and Barcelona

'Tahith works extremely hard every day and he is constantly improving,' said the United boss. 'His performances this season, whether for the first team or Under-23s, are testament to his hard work, dedication and to his character.

'We are pleased with the progress he has made since he stepped up from the academy and are looking forward to continuing to develop his talent.

'Tahith has great potential; given his age, ability and work-ethic, we can see that he has a bright future at Manchester United.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8092883/Tahith-Chong-signs-new-Manchester-United-deal-Red-Devils-fend-European-interest.html
Old 11-03-2020, 11:14 AM   #25
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

CHONG THRILLED TO COMMIT HIS FUTURE TO UNITED

Manchester United wide-man Tahith Chong has explained that signing a new contract with the Reds means everything to him.

After arriving from Feyenoord as a 16-year-old, he has made 14 first-team appearances and been a regular member of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's squad this term.

Despite constant speculation in the media about his future, he has remained focused on his game and is pleased to commit to being part of the exciting plan that the manager has in store for him.

“I think it means everything to me really,” he told us. “Coming here as a young kid was a dream come true really. To still be able to play for this amazing club and still be here, I need to keep working hard to keep developing.”

In terms of the speculation around his future, he said: “I think, during the season, I’m so focused on the football side of it. Whatever comes of it, you put it to the side and try to focus on the football really. But it is good to finally clear it all up.

“I’m at a club where, if you work hard, you get your opportunities. It’s all about taking those opportunities as well. I think we’ve got a manager who believes in young players. It’s an exciting time at the moment.

“I speak to the manager and everyone around the club to look to what is best for you to do,” he added. “I think the club is coming in with a brilliant plan and it is just exciting to see what’s going to happen next year.

“The club has done a fantastic job really with the young players. It’s always been a club that gives opportunities to youngsters. This year it has been amazing the faith and trust that the manager has been showing in the young players.”

There is all to play for in the remainder of the campaign as Chong looks to really make his mark.

“During training and whether I’m in the Under-23s sometimes, I want to keep improving as a player and be the best player you can be possible for yourself really,” he said at the Aon Training Complex on Monday.

“I know I’ve got a lot of improvement to do. Everyone around the club is doing a brilliant job to help me do that as well.

“In the last two games, I’ve come very close now to a goal! It will eventually come and the most important thing is to work hard, and do your job for the team once you’re in the team.

“Just signing a new deal, I’m going to kick on now to keep improving day by day, training by training and game by game.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:37 AM   #26
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United starlet Tahith Chong wanted by Werder Bremen on loan... as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer prepares fresh Jadon Sancho bid

* Manchester United winger Tahith Chong is a loan target for Werder Bremen
* Sporting director Frank Baumann has admitted his side are interested
* United are preparing a fresh bid for Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho

Manchester United winger Tahith Chong is a loan target for Werder Bremen.

The Holland U21 international is part of United's Europa League squad and signed a new contract earlier this year.

However, he is frustrated at the lack of first team opportunities he has had and United agree it could be worthwhile to send him out to play more competitive football.

Bundesliga side Bremen see Chong as a possible replacement for Milot Rashica, the Kosovan who has been discussed by Wolves and Aston Villa among others, and have held talks this week.

Manchester United winger Tahith Chong is a loan target for Werder Bremen. Chong signed a new contract earlier this year but knows opportunities will be scarce

Bremen sporting director Frank Baumann, talking to Weser-Kurier, confirmed: 'He is very fast, a real flank player and his profile fits. We can add two or three more players.

Borrowing players from top clubs like this can make sense to us. Because of our situation, he's a player who could be interesting.'

United allowed Angel Gomes to leave as a free agent for Lille and expect to finalise the departure of Alexis Sanchez to Inter Milan on Thursday.

They will make an improved bid for Jadon Sancho at Borussia Dortmund and, with Dan James and the emergence of players such as Shola Shoretire, they know there will be limited chances for Chong this season.

Other clubs have also made enquiries with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer expected to make a decision on the 20-year-old's future this week.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8597631/Manchester-United-starlet-Tahith-Chong-wanted-Werder-Bremen-loan.html
Old 21-08-2020, 10:42 PM   #27
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sudah resmi dipinjamkan semusim ke Werder Bremen, semoga menambah jam terbangnya yaaa..

Old 22-09-2020, 12:18 PM   #28
Andi Istiabudi
manager

CHONG FLATTERED WITH COMPARISONS TO DUTCH LEGEND

Manchester United winger Tahith Chong has made a positive start to life on loan with Werder Bremen.

After an eye-catching pre-season, the 20-year-old scored a superb solo goal in the DFB-Pokal first-round win over Carl Jeiss Zena. It helped earned him a Bundesliga bow as he started the defeat to Hertha Berlin at the weekend.

As he settles in to his new surroundings, Chong spoke to Bundesliga.com about his ambitions and was asked about being called the 'Curacao Arjen Robben' after being born on the Caribbean island.

“I think it’s a big honour,“ he replied. ”Obviously, Arjen Robben is a big, big player. When I used to be small, I used to look up to him and liked his game.

“I think I’ve mentioned before, the players that I used to look up to were Arjen Robben, Ryan Giggs and Lionel Messi. So, to have that honour is big but I have got massive, massive steps to take before I can get to that level.

“From my side, it’s something you look forward to, keep developing as a player. But, like I said, I have loads of steps to take in my development to finally get there. But Arjen Robben was one of the best wingers in his time, in his prime. So, for me there is a long way to go. But obviously honoured as a player to have that mention.”

The youngster is hoping to make a real impression this season and benefit from regular first-team football, but his chief focus is on Werder's overall performance.

“I think, most of the time, I like to speak as a team, rather than just myself,” he explained. “I think as a team, this year we want to perform well, do the best we can and try to win games.

“As a footballer, once you step on the pitch, you want to win every game you play in. But, like I said, as a team, we just want to improve this year and keep improving game by game. Like I said, we will just look at it game by game and try to do our best in those games.

“Every season is a different season. Once I had spoken to the coach and the players here, you get a feeling for the club. You don’t think about what happened last season. You just want to improve this year and enjoy the football.

“Once your team-mates help you off the pitch, it makes it easier, on the pitch, to play your game, help the team and play as a team. Off the pitch, like I said, they helped me settle in. Everyone came to speak to me straight away, which helped massively on the pitch.

“I think my best buddy, up until now, has been Felix [Agu]. I think, the first day I came in, I was in the room with him also. Kind of the same age as me, so same taste and everything. Watching the same things, same music taste. I think we clicked straight away, which again made it easier.”

Werder's second Bundesliga fixture of the new season is away to Schalke at Saturday teatime, with Chongy hoping to keep his place in the starting line-up.

www.manutd.com
Old 09-10-2020, 04:24 PM   #29
Andi Istiabudi
manager

CHONG PROMOTES HIS CLAIMS AT WERDER

Manchester United loanee Tahith Chong is still striving to make his mark at Werder Bremen, after moving to the German club in the summer.

The Netherlands Under-21 international started the friendly with St Pauli on Wednesday after being eased into the side by coach Florian Kohfeld. Although the winger started the Bundesliga opener with Hertha Berlin, he has only been used off the bench since.

Clearly determined to take his chance, he scored two goals in a 4-1 victory for his side, providing two clinical finishes and showing why Werder had to beat off competition for his services.

“It’s always nice to score, especially as an attacker,” said Chong afterwards. “But I’ve already said plenty of times that I can’t score without my team-mates.

”Obviously, I would prefer to start matches, but I will still give it my all when coming off the bench. I’m a really patient guy and I will try to keep improving and helping the team.”

Meanwhile, another of the Reds' loan brigade, Max Taylor, made his debut for Kidderminster Harriers against Chester FC.

The defender wore no.14 as the home side lost 2-1 and both teams finished with 10 men in the National League North encounter.

www.manutd.com
Old 01-02-2021, 10:10 AM   #30
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Tahith Chong swaps Werder Bremen for Club Brugge in fresh loan move after Manchester United midfielder fails to make his mark during frustrating Bundesliga spell

* Tahith Chong has joined Club Brugge after featuring 13 times for Werder Bremen
* He started just four times for Bremen and scored one goal in the DFB Pokal Cup
* As a result, he will join Brugge - who are currently leading the Belgian top-flight
* Chong will aim to impress Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and United's staff while on loan

Manchester United's Tahith Chong has joined Club Brugge after his spell with Bundesliga side Werder Bremen was cut short.

The 21-year-old featured just 13 times for Bremen after joining them on loan in the summer transfer window.

The Holland U21 international Chong, who has made 16 appearances for United, will now spend the rest of the season with the Belgian giants who he played against for the Red Devils in last season's Europa League.

Man United's Tahith Chong has joined Club Brugge after featuring 13 times for Werder Bremen.He started just four times for the Bundesliga side and scored one goal in the DFB Pokal Cup

Chong wrote on Twitter: 'It's been a pleasure to represent this club (Bremen) for the last few months.

'Even though it wasn't long, I learnt a lot and I leave the club with some great memories and friendships.

'Good luck for the rest of the season.'

Chong was hoping to impress Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and the United staff during his loan spell. However, he will now have to prove his worth to Solskjaer from the Belgian top-flight instead

At the age of 21, Chong was looking to impress Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and the United staff during his loan spell.

However, he started just four times for Bremen and scored one goal in the DFB Pokal Cup.

Chong was also an unused substitute during Bremen's 1-1 draw with Schalke on Saturday afternoon.

As a result, Chong will join Club Brugge - who are comfortably leading the Belgian top-flight.

Brugge have also announced the signing of Nabil Dirar from Fenerbahce at the same time as Chong.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9206697/Manchester-Uniteds-Tahith-Chong-swaps-Werder-Bremen-Club-Brugge-fresh-loan-move.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 8
Andi Istiabudi, h-ANG, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku