United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 22-03-2017, 01:39 AM   #361
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Bijak sekali Bastian ini..

SCHWEINSTEIGER'S OLD TRAFFORD LEGACY

As he prepares to leave for MLS side Chicago Fire, Bastian Schweinsteiger has had some sage advice for the youngsters at Manchester United.

It will be a legacy of his time at Old Trafford as the 32-year-old, who helped the Reds win the FA Cup last season, always had time to pass on his knowledge to his curious colleagues.

Ahead of Germany's international with England, a fixture he played in twice, I wonder if his wisdom could, ultimately, prove beneficial one day to Axel Tuanzebe, Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford, if the Three Lions can ever earn the right to compete for international glory.

England's sole World Cup win in 1966, more than half a century ago now, was the only time the nation has reached a major final. Even the last semi-final appearance, at Euro 96, was over 20 years ago. And both came on home turf. Yet, with the country still striving to succeed and Gareth Southgate the latest coach in charge, perhaps the influence of a German could, ironically, stand several Englishmen in good stead for the future.

One of the things that impresses me about Schweinsteiger is the fact he rose to the occasion in the biggest game of his life - the 2014 World Cup final. His performance in midfield was sensational and he grasped that moment with every fibre of his being. When the stakes are at their highest, you need players to embrace the situation and there is little doubt he did that against Argentina.

He gave everything in the Maracana Stadium and it means he will forever be revered back in his homeland. "When you’re on the pitch and playing in a final, you have to speak to yourself and ask how many times are you going to be there in a World Cup final," he told ManUtd.com. "It’s not so easy – they only take place once every four years for a start! I tried to take the chance and it was a very intense game but, in that match, I could put everything out there. At the end, I was more than happy we managed to win the World Cup.

"I remember, actually, I was too tired to celebrate. I was happy but I was so tired I had to go to my room and lie down and relax everything. What I remember more actually was the morning afterwards. I was the first one down to breakfast in the morning, near the beach in Rio, and that was really my moment, where I could appreciate it and celebrate before we went to Berlin for more celebrations."

If this most rewarding of experiences, the very pinnacle of the game, has been passed on to those younger colleagues at United, he also had one simple but effective piece of advice for reaching the very top.

"If I talk to young players, even here when I speak to youngsters like Jesse, Marcus, [Dutchman] Tim [Fosu-Mensah] and Axel with the first team, I just try to talk to them and help them so they improve as quickly as possible but without losing their own character.

"That's important. I think that everyone has to keep their own individuality and mentality. You should keep it and shouldn’t change, just think about some things. If some players take that on, it’s good. It’s fine if not, though, as it’s their own position."

Individuality and a strong mentality are two traits that could be attributed to one of Schweinsteiger's idols growing up at Bayern Munich. He looked up to Oliver Kahn, the larger-than-life goalkeeper who was a dominant personality in a dressing room no doubt full of big egos.

"It was his attitude towards the game," explains Basti. "He was always motivated and wanted to do more and more. Later on, I became his team-mate and his dressing-room neighbour. I was close to him and could learn a lot from his attitude to the game. He was never giving up and always working after the training sessions. He wanted to improve himself and I liked that quite a lot.

"Early on, I was very close to the first team because we have our youth Academy building next to it and I saw them every day. Outside, I was watching Zinedine Zidane at that time but, at Bayern, there was also Owen Hargreaves because he was one of the youngest players in the first team. As a youth player, your goal was to also come into the first team and there were not so many of them that I could identify with coming out of the youth team, so I was also watching him quite a lot.

"But, during that time in Munich, Oliver Kahn helped me and then there were some other players you could talk to. But I always made my own opinion and tried to learn a little bit from everyone."

Time will tell if Rashford, Lingard and the uncapped Tuanzebe ever get the opportunity to play in a major final for England but, if they do, they would be wise to remember the words provided by Schweinsteiger - not only a winner of the ultimate prize but a Man of the Match in the World Cup final. There are not too many players who can say that.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 03:05 AM   #362
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Loew: Schweinsteiger Sebenarnya Masih Mampu Bantu MU
Novitasari Dewi Salusi - detikSport

Dortmund - Joachim Loew mendukung keputusan Bastian Schweinsteiger pindah ke Chicago Fire. Tapi menurutnya Schweinsteiger sebenarnya masih bisa berkontribusi untuk Manchester United.

MU telah memastikan bakal melepas Schweinsteiger ke Chicago Fire setelah mencapai kesepakatan dengan klub Major League Soccer (MLS) itu. Kepindahan gelandang berusia 32 tahun itu ke MLS masih menunggu proses tes medis dan visa.

Schweinsteiger direkrut MU pada musim panas 2015. Tapi, seiring dengan digantinya Louis van Gaal oleh Jose Mourinho, Schweinsteiger mulai terpinggirkan dari skuat. Musim ini, dia cuma main empat kali dan sama sekali belum pernah turun di Premier League.

Loew menyayangkan karier Schweinsteiger di MU berakhir seperti ini. Meski mendukung keputusan Schweinsteiger untuk pindah, Loew meyakini bahwa mantan pemainnya di timnas Jerman itu sebenarnya masih bisa berguna untuk MU.

"Saya ngobrol dengannya beberapa pekan lalu dan dia bilang bahwa dia mencoba segalanya dan memberi segalanya. Dan, ya, kadang ada sedikit harapan, dia bermain dalam beberapa laga. Tapi sepertinya dia merasa tidak lagi jadi bagian dari rencana Manchester United," ujar Loew seperti dikutip dari ESPN FC.

"Penampilannya dalam latihan sangat, sangat bagus. Saya juga diberi tahu oleh yang lainnya. Tim akan mengharapkannya membantu mereka di lapangan. Dan saya percaya dia masih bisa melakukannya."

"Saya sudah menonton beberapa pertandingan United, dan seorang Bastian Schweinsteiger bisa saja membantu di gelandang tengah, mengatur pertandingan."

"Tapi pelatih membuat keputusan berbeda. Dia sudah memberi semua yang dia punya, tapi itu tidak cukup. Maka dari itu, transfer ini jelas keputusan yang bagus," katanya.
Old 22-03-2017, 11:14 AM   #363
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Rodriguez: Schweinsteiger can help club achieve "higher standard of excellence"

The latest piece to the puzzle is now in place.

GM Nelson Rodriguez and head coach Veljko Paunovic completed their lengthy pursuit of world-class German midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, announcing today that the 32-year-old reigning World Cup champion is on his way to the Men In Red.

“It’s not often that you can add a player of Bastian’s pedigree, but more important, someone who we feel is the perfect embodiment of the club we are and the club we continue to aspire to be,” Rodriguez said. “Bastian is a gentleman, a sportsman, but no one doubts his abilities, his character, and obviously no one’s going to take away the championship nature of his performances.”

For as long as Fire leadership had to wait to negotiate Schweinsteiger’s release from Manchester United, they can take comfort in knowing that the Bayern Munich legend will be joining up with his new club sooner than later.

“We are of the belief that this move will make us a better soccer team,” Rodriguez said. “It improves our locker room and our quest to continue not only to add a leader, but a role model. Someone that all of our players -- not just our younger guys like Djordje Mihailovic or Matt Polster, Brandon Vincent and Jonathan Campbell -- but even guys like Juninho and Dax (McCarty) and Nemanja (Nikolic) and Michael de Leeuw can look to and see how to model themselves in order to achieve a highest standard of excellence.”

Schweinsteiger’s addition will no doubt bring with it new and critical eyes from all over the globe watching how he transitions into Paunovic’s side. With an increased international spotlight now fixated on the club, Rodriguez is confident that he’ll be able to look back on this particular move as one of which both he and the club can be proud.

“When I was granted the opportunity to fulfill my dream job and take this one, I also knew that -- given my age -- that this would be it,” Rodriguez said. “If we didn’t achieve success, the likelihood of my being able to stay in professional soccer was going to be severely diminished. I think ultimately we’ll be judged by wins and losses. However, I have thought about this proposition as being the chief decision, if you will, and I would say this -- if I have to go down, and I go down with one of the greatest champions in the history of soccer, I’ll feel pretty good that I made a good choice.”

Now, with the addition of Schweinsteiger, a Fire midfield that already was rated by some as among the best in MLS now boasts one of the world’s top midfielders of his generation. All eyes will be on the Men In Red moving forward to see how Veljko Paunovic opts to deploy the likes of Dax McCarty, Juninho and Schweinsteiger in the middle of the pitch. Whatever the answer, there’s no denying the quality, leadership and winning pedigree the Fire now possess centrally.

“He is rather singular,” Rodriguez said. “He is rather unique in all of that vast experience that he brings along with the attitude and willingness to share it, his desire to try to make things great, not simply better…This is a call to our entire club, that we need to step up our entire game and meet that challenge and meet that level.”

“With today’s global age, he is a global image. And his football is still pretty damn good.”

www.chicago-fire.com
Old 23-03-2017, 08:51 AM   #364
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Schweinsteiger for all you have done in Manchester United.
Good Luck.

Sedih rasanya dengan kepergian Bastian.
Bastian seorang yang begitu mencintai Manchester United.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2017, 09:46 AM   #365
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Joachim Low hits out at Manchester United over Bastian Schweinsteiger: 'I've seen some games where they could have done with a midfielder'

* Bastian Schweinsteiger has left Manchester United to join Chicago Fire
* The German midfielder joined the Red Devils two years ago
* However he has failed to make an impact and trained with the reserves
* Germany boss Joachim Low believes the 32-year-old still has plenty to offer

Germany boss Joachim Low has spoken out about Bastian Schweinsteiger's move away from Manchester United to join MLS outfit Chicago Fire.

The 32-year-old's underwhelming time at Old Trafford was brought to a close on Tuesday as he was allowed to head to America on a free transfer.

During his time at the club, the former Bayern Munich man fell out of favour with manager Jose Mourinho, who banishing him to train with the youth team. Overall, he made just four appearances this season before his departure, and all of those came in cup competitions.

Speaking ahead of Germany's clash against England, Low believes Manchester United missed an opportunity with Schweinsteiger - and he couldn't resist a subtle dig at their midfield options either.

'He told me that he did all he could to get into the Man United team. He could have helped them,' Low told reporters.

'I've seen some Man United games where they could have done with a central midfielder, a chief organiser who puts things right.

Joachim Low has hit out at Manchester United for letting Bastian Schweinsteiger leave. The German midfielder left Old Trafford this week to join MLS outfit Chicago fire

'I think it is okay for Basti to move to America to experience new things and wind down his career in the MLS. It's a good decision for Basti.'

England have travelled to Dortmund to take on Germany during the international break, but will be without defender Phil Jones.

The Manchester United man was forced to pull out of Gareth Southgate's squad with a toe injury and he could now be facing a prolonged period on the sidelines.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4338836/Joachim-Low-hits-Man-Utd-Schweinsteiger.html
Old 24-03-2017, 12:52 AM   #366
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Seandainya Bastian tidak cedera panjang musim lalu mungkin Mourinho masih memberikan kepercayaan baginya untuk tampil minimal hingga akhir musim ini. Saya sebenarnya sudah yakin Bastian bakal dilepas semenjak dirinya tidak ikut dalam sesi pemotretan skuad Manchester United 2016/2017 pada awal musim ini. Saya doakan saja semoga Bastian menutup karir sepakbola profesionalnya di MLS dengan manis
Old 27-03-2017, 02:20 PM   #367
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Bastian Schweinsteiger trains with Real Mallorca as Manchester United flop waits for American visa before joining up with Chicago Fire

* Bastian Schweinsteiger joined MLS side Chicago Fire earlier this week
* The German had been a castaway under Jose Mourinho at Manchester United
* He is training in the sunny climes of Mallorca as he awaits an American visa

Bastian Schweinsteiger is making the most of the spring sunshine as he trains with Real Mallorca while awaiting an American visa that will grant him his MLS move.

The German ended an unhappy spell at Manchester United last Monday when he joined Chicago Fire.

But the veteran midfielder faces an agonising wait to join up with his new team-mates as he angles for the correct documentation to cross the Atlantic.

Bastian Schweinsteiger has published a video on his Instagram page

In a video shared on his Instagram page, the World Cup winner said: 'Muchas gracias Real Mallorca. For having me here at your training facilities, thank you very much.

'My visa for America is coming soon, so until then I will be training here. Thank you for everything.'

The 32-year-old cut a relaxed figure in black t-shirt and shorts as he clutched a football in his left hand and gave a cheeky wave to the camera.

The husband of former tennis star Ana Ivanovic agreed a transfer to become one of the MLS side's designated players on Monday evening, with Chicago announcing on Tuesday that a deal had been completed, pending a visa.

Bastian Schweinsteiger wore Chicago Fire's scarf as he met the club doctor

Schweinsteiger, who endured an underwhelming spell at Old Trafford, will earn a guaranteed £3.5million during his one-year contract with the American side.

The World Cup winner joins a Chicago side that have won one, drawn one and lost one of their opening three MLS matches, leaving them seventh in the Eastern Conference.

The German star failed to play a single Premier League game during his time under Jose Mourinho at United, although he did feature in cup competitions.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4350550/Bastian-Schweinsteiger-Mallorca-awaits-visa.html
Old 29-03-2017, 02:49 PM   #368
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bastian Schweinsteiger is mobbed by fans and media as the former Manchester United star arrives in the USA with wife Ana Ivanovic to start life in MLS with Chicago Fire

* Bastian Schweinsteiger travels to USA to complete move to Chicago Fire
* He and wife Ana Ivanovic pose with their passports as they board the flight
* The German midfielder left Manchester United earlier in March for the MLS side
* Schweinsteiger has been training with Real Mallorca while waiting for a US visa

Bastian Schweinsteiger was mobbed by media and doting fans as he arrived in Chicago to begin his MLS career.

The German, who cut short his time at Manchester United to join Chicago Fire, was submerged in a scrum of reporters and supporters after touching down in the Windy City on Tuesday.

Earlier, he and wife Ana Ivanovic posed with their passports in a touching Instagram post.

Bastian Schweinsteiger was mobbed by fans and media after arriving in Chicago

Schweinsteiger and Ana Ivanovic pose with their passports on their way to Chicago

The Major League Soccer franchise announced a deal had been agreed with Manchester United to sign the midfielder last Tuesday, but he was forced to wait for a work permit to be granted before he could travel across the pond.

That minor hurdle now appears to be cleared after he declared on Instagram: 'On my way to Chicago with @anaivanovic!'

The 32-year-old donned a wide smile alongside the former world No 1 tennis player while they both held up their passports and boarding passes. Now retired after a career blighted by injury, it seems as though Ivanovic will be joining him in the Windy City.

Schweinsteiger brings an end to an 18-month stay at Old Trafford which he, on the face of it, would probably rather forget. His first year under Louis van Gaal was limited by fitness issues before Jose Mourinho made it clear he would not be part of his plans.

His professionalism later saw him win the Portuguese's favour and make one start in the FA Cup; it was still clear, however, that he would never be first-choice. A move to the MLS seems to be have been a fitting resolution.

Having trained with Spanish side Real Mallorca in his week of flux, Schweinsteiger may well be fighting fit to make his debut for the Fire in their game against Montreal Impact this Saturday.

The World Cup winner joins a side that have won one, drawn one and lost one of their opening three MLS matches, leaving them seventh in the Eastern Conference.

He will earn a guaranteed £3.5million from his one-year contract with Chicago Fire, which represents a 50 per cent cut from the £130,000-a-week he enjoyed at Manchester United.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4357288/Bastian-Schweinsteiger-heads-Chicago-Fire-Ivanovic.html
Old 29-03-2017, 09:32 PM   #369
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sayangnya hanya dikontrak setahun padahal kualitas Bastian sebagai pemain tidak perlu diragukan lagi.
Mungkin setelah kontraknya dengan Chicago Fire habis, Bastian maumencoba mengikuti jejak Essien yang kini bermain di Persib Bandung hehehe..
Old 30-03-2017, 09:50 AM   #370
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bastian Schweinsteiger says he did not get chance to say a 'proper' goodbye to Manchester United team-mates before leaving to join Chicago Fire

* Bastian Schweinsteiger unveiled to media after completing Chicago Fire move
* The German veteran left Manchester United following a troubled 18-month spell
* Schweinsteiger could make his debut for the MLS side against Montreal Impact
* The midfielder completed his first training session with his new team-mates

Bastian Schweinsteiger has revealed he did not have the chance to say a 'proper' goodbye to his Manchester United team-mates before leaving for Chicago Fire.

The German brought an end to his 18-month spell at United last week, agreeing a free transfer with the Major League Soccer outfit on a one-year deal worth £3.5million.

But so rushed was the deal, and so close were Manchester United to playing Middlesbrough in the Premier League, Schweinsteiger revealed he did not have the chance to wish his peers a formal farewell.

Bastian Schweinsteiger met the gathered press in Chicago following his first training session

Schweinsteiger held up his new No 31 shirt, presented to him by two Fire youth-team players

Speaking to the Chicago press during his official unveiling, he said: 'It was not so easy because the decision was a bit late so I couldn't say a proper goodbye to the team.

'Also they had a match away – I can't remember – so I couldn't really tell them because I didn't want the focus on me, but on the team.

'I had a great time there, especially with the team-mates and the staff there.'
There was a comical moment when one reporter asked the German if he believed he could help deliver a 'World Cup' to Chicago Fire's trophy room.

Amid much confusion from Schweinsteiger, the press officer was forced to step in and clarify that the reporter actually meant the MLS Cup.

Bastian Schweinsteiger completed his first training session with Chicago Fire on Wednesday

He was put through his paces before speaking to the media for the first time since his move

It had been suggested that Schweinsteiger could make his debut for Chicago Fire this weekend when they take on Montreal Impact at Toyota Park on Saturday and the player himself said he felt ready to give the team his all.

Asked how much he has left to give, he said: 'A lot. I am 32 years old. I am ready, but of course I need more training sessions to have the right rhythm, to be where I want to see myself.

'My head is more than 100 per cent. I feel quite comfortable. The session was pretty intense today [Wednesday] and I could do it, so that was good.

'I was preparing before I came here and, of course, I need some more days on the training pitch but I feel I am ready whenever the coach needs me.'

The 32-year-old made only a handful appearances under Jose Mourinho at Manchester United

Schweinsteiger will earn a guaranteed £3.5million from his one-year contract in Chicago

On whether he would feature, head coach Veljko Paunovic said: 'Obviously, he is going to be available. We are not going to reveal our plans here.

'But we still have a talk to have and discuss how he feels and more things about the team and how we want to play. So be ready.'

One of the bigger questions for Chicago Fire fans is not when he will make his first appearance but where he will play when he does.

There have been suggestions that the World Cup winner will adopt an attacking role similar to his days at Bayern Munich despite concerns over his long-term fitness.

Asked whether he would be ready to play an attacking role, Schweinsteiger said: 'I am actually comfortable in every position in midfield.

'At Bayern Munich I even played as a winger and sometimes a full-back so I can play many different positions.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4361742/Bastian-Schweinsteiger-Chicago-Fire-press-conference.html
good luck Basti,semoga betah & sering jadi starter di klub barunya

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 113
Aba_MaczUnited, AdhiX, adittelor, adnan44, alan_herrera, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Aperizky, Ardiey11, asby_ansya, asririzky, Aziiz_rachman, bang_zak, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bulma, chincarito, clsenz, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, derajulio, DeriEdmon17, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, Febri Angga, ferly_Liemz, finza_13, fredrian.seven, giggs26, goodmin, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hombreng, id4y, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, Jodirama, jojo poenya, Kharisma Yulia, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, Legolash, Lola, mayarararocks, mochies5, mousetrap, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, oldark, penk22_, puji purnawan, raviKiko14, Rean, Red Stain, Redsbusby, Regasiqbal, reza willya, RH20, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, tasho, Taufik_Liem, theater of dream, Thomas, Tio Rizky Ari, tito, tumpal_oneunited, UdyMUFC, unreal, Uwie_andriana, Van_Munandar, victory II, wazzapoetra, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku, Zulfan