United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 16-10-2020, 08:52 AM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Facundo Pellistri

PELLISTRI EXCLUSIVE: CAVANI PRAISE WAS UNBELIEVABLE

Facundo Pellistri has spoken of his excitement at joining up with his new team-mates at Manchester United, in particular fellow countryman Edinson Cavani.

In an exclusive first interview with club media, which you can watch in full below, the 18-year-old said it was ‘unbelievable’ to hear Cavani had praised him in his own chat with us, while Argentinian legend Juan Roman Riquelme has also spoken highly of him.

Pellistri, who completed his transfer from Penarol on deadline day, also acknowledged the impact former coach – and Reds cult hero – Diego Forlan has had on his journey to the Premier League.

“Diego was very important in my career, he was my coach. He advised me a lot,” said Facundo. “We all know how Diego was as a player, but he’s a very good person too.

“It’s unbelievable and fantastic to hear such comments from the players they were, and are. Cavani is going to be a team-mate of mine. So I’m very glad and happy to hear those comments.

“Cavani is a top player and I think he will be a great player here also.”

Pellistri joined up with the first team at the Aon Training Complex on Wednesday.

He has also been included in the Reds’ 25-man A list squad for the Champions League group stages, which begin in Paris next Tuesday, and our young South American can’t wait to get started.

“[I’m] very excited, because the Premier League is one of the best leagues in the world. To play in that league is fantastic,” he added.

“When you are a kid, you don’t imagine [playing in the Champions League], but now it’s real. I’m very happy for this opportunity.”

For those who haven’t seen him play, Facundo has described himself as a ‘fast player, who likes to have the ball.’

He’s already identified areas in which he wants to adapt his game, and believes playing under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and coaches Michael Carrick and Kieran McKenna will only be a benefit in the long run.

“I want to improve, for example, in shooting, passing the ball. All those things that make you better on the pitch.

“There are lots of people in charge of you to help. I think that I should learn from my team-mates and the coach, because it’s the first time I’m here in England. I will need help from them.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2020, 07:31 AM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

PELLISTRI IMPRESSES IN FIRST UNITED GAME

Manchester United's new winger Facundo Pellistri caught the eye on his introduction to English football on Friday night, completing 90 minutes for the club's Under-23 side against Everton.

The energetic 18-year-old, who was acquired from Penarol in his native Uruguay earlier this month, operated mainly on the right of a front three for Neil Wood's side but seemingly had the licence to roam as he enjoyed getting on the ball in more central areas to good effect.

It was from there, in the middle of the penalty area, that Pellistri almost put United ahead in the 25th minute with a well-struck shot from Shola Shoretire's left-wing pull-back, but Everton goalkeeper Joao Virginia stuck out a leg and a dream debut goal was denied.

The Uruguayan's willingness to receive possession and drive at the opposition defence led to him being on the end of some robust challenges and he was probably the most fouled player on the pitch. One wince-inducing tackle in particular, from Con Ouzounidis, temporarily left Pellistri in a heap but encouragingly he was soon back on his feet and looking for the ball once again.

Facundo's Australian assailant escaped punishment but two other Everton players, Beni Baningime and substitute Seb Quirk, were both booked for bringing him down in separate incidents.

“It was 'welcome to England!'” quipped Wood, the United Under-23s coach, in his post-match interview.

“But it was great for him to get 90 minutes on the pitch and a first taste of English football. I'm sure he can build from this experience.”

Playing on the right, Pellistri often linked up with Brandon Williams, who was deployed as a wing-back on that flank and had a lively 90 minutes himself with a goal-line clearance and later the attack which earned Ethan Galbraith's match-winning penalty. Meanwhile, another first-team defender, Marcos Rojo, enjoyed a useful first-half run-out.

Speaking of his new team-mate, Williams said: “Facundo's done very well since coming in. He doesn't speak that much English but he's learning.

”He'll kick on from this and I'll be here to help him if I can. I enjoyed playing with him.“

Pellistri wore the no.10 shirt against Everton, but will revert to his squad number of 28 when he makes his senior Reds debut - an occasion that can't be too far away on this evening's evidence.

www.manutd.com
Old 04-01-2021, 09:25 AM   #13
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United new boy Facundo Pellistri thanks fellow Uruguayan Edinson Cavani for helping him to settle at Old Trafford after his £10m summer move with 19-year-old eyeing a 'dream' first-team debut in 2021

* Facundo Pellistri is hoping to make a 'dream' debut for Manchester United soon
* Uruguayan winger, 19, has played in United's reserves since summer arrival
* Compatriot Edinson Cavani has been helping him settle into life at Old Trafford
* Pellistri was an unused substitute for two Champions League matches
* And he hopes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will bring him into the team in weeks ahead

Facundo Pellistri has revealed how Uruguayan compatriot Edinson Cavani is helping him settle in at Manchester United as he sets his sights on a first-team debut.

The 19-year-old winger joined United from Penarol in his homeland back in October in a £10million deal and has so far played for the under-23 and under-21 teams.

Pellistri is now training with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's senior squad and it seems a matter of time before he makes his debut.

Facundo Pellistri has revealed how his Uruguayan compatriot Edinson Cavani has helped him settle into life at Manchester United since his summer arrival from Penarol

'It's been amazing to train with guys like [Marcus] Rashford, [Paul] Pogba, [Juan] Mata and Edi, who is very close friends with me,' Pellistri told Man United's official website.

'It's amazing for me because I watched them on TV and now I am practising with them. The intensity, the high quality they have, it's great for me to play with them and I improve a lot.

'All the time I speak with Edi and he is a very nice person. He is always trying to be around me, giving me advice and everything that I need. He is there to help me and that is very important for me. I am very happy with that.

'I know he is one of the best players in the world and one of the all-time best players from Uruguay, but he is also a very nice person.'

The 19-year-old winger has impressive for United's reserve team and is hoping for a senior debut in the coming weeks. United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer promoted Pellistri into first-team training last month

Though the Covid-19 restrictions have meant Pellistri cannot explore as much of Manchester and England as he would have liked, he is settling in and working on improving his English.

Pellistri scored in Premier League 2 fixtures against Southampton and Manchester City for the under-23 side and also for the under-21s against Accrington Stanley in the Papa John's Trophy.

He has also been an unused substitute in Solskjaer's squad for two Champions League games - away to Paris Saint-Germain and at home to Istanbul Basaksehir.

But Solskjaer has made clear that Pellistri will be given time to adapt to the English game in the reserves before making the step up.

'For me, it's going to be a dream to have a chance in the first team and to fight for a place,' Pellistri said.

'And that Manchester are going to the top. That is my biggest dream.

'Yes, that is what I am working on [making his senior debut] and, hopefully, I am going to have it.'

United host local rivals Manchester City in the semi-finals of the Carabao Cup on Wednesday night before hosting Championship side Watford in the FA Cup third round on Saturday.

Cavani, 33, has scored four goals for United since his summer arrival following his release by Paris Saint-Germain.

But he will miss United's next two games as he serves a three-match suspension for misconduct handed down by the Football Association for using the term 'negrito' in an Instagram post.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9108275/Man-United-new-boy-Facundo-Pellistri-thanks-fellow-Uruguayan-Edinson-Cavani-helping-him.html
Old 04-01-2021, 01:41 PM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga kedepannya semakin bersinar di United

Old 01-02-2021, 10:35 AM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United winger Facundo Pellistri 'set to join Alaves on loan for the rest of the season' with youngster yet to make his Red Devils debut after £10m summer move

* Facundo Pellistri is set to join Deportivo Alaves on loan for the rest of the season
* The winger is yet to make his Manchester United debut after his summer move
* The 19-year-old joined the Red Devils from Penarol in the summer for £9million

Manchester United youngster Facundo Pellistri is set to join LaLiga side Deportivo Alaves on loan for the rest of the season, according to reports.

The 19-year-old joined the Premier League side from Penarol in a £10million deal in the summer but is yet to make his first-team debut.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted United had been in discussions with a number of clubs over a temporary move and Goal claim that the winger will sign Alaves.

The report states he will fly to Spain on Sunday to complete the move with Alaves making a contribution to his wages.

Manchester United youngster Facundo Pellistri is set to join LaLiga side Alaves on loan. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed that the club were looking at loan options for the winger

Pellistri has made eight appearance for the Under 23 side but is now looking for regular first-team football.

'There has been talks and there's been quite a few clubs interested in Facundo to go out on loan and that's maybe something we will let him do now,' Solskjaer said this week.

'He's had a few games in the reserves. We want him to have regular football, of course, at a high level of course.'

The Uruguayan's agent also confirmed a move to Spain was likely before the end of the window.

The winger tested positive for coronavirus earlier this month but has now fully recovered.

Solskjaer confirmed his plan for Pellistri is different to the one the club have put in place for fellow youngster Amad Diallo, who arrived from Atalanta earlier this month.

'With Amad, I think it's a different scenario. He's just come in, he's going through a good training regime and training programme and he's doing well. It won't be too long, I feel, before I can bring him into the squad.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9203261/Manchester-United-winger-Facundo-Pellistri-set-join-Alaves-loan-rest-season.html
Old 04-02-2021, 09:24 AM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Alaves are the 'ideal team' for Manchester United youngster Facundo Pellistri to fulfil his potential, claims LaLiga side's president as teenager prepares for his debut in key home game against Real Valladolid

* Manchester United starlet Facundo Pellistri agreed to join LaLiga side Alaves
* The 19-year-old will spend the remainder of the season on loan out in Spain
* Alaves president Alfonso Troconiz told Sportsmail it is an 'ideal' club for Pellistri

laves president Alfonso Fernandez de Troconiz believes the LaLiga side is the 'ideal' place for Manchester United starlet Facundo Pellistri to kick-start his career in Europe.

The 19-year-old joined United in October and cost around £9million after arriving from Montevideo-based outfit Penarol.

He impressed for United at youth level but it was agreed he would benefit from top-flight experience on the continent, with Alaves beating off competition to add him to their squad.

Manchester United youngster Facundo Pellistri is at the 'ideal club' to improve and fulfil his potential at the top level, according to Alaves' president Alfonso Fernandez de Troconiz

'We have full confidence in him and this is why we really fought to get him in on loan,' Troconiz told Sportsmail.

'We really think he can contribute a lot to us.

'We are fully aware he is a young player and he is beginning his European career and he will need to improve.

'But we think we are an ideal team for him to improve with because Alaves is a small club and I think this could favour his improvement.

Pellistri (right) had his first training session on Wednesday since sealing his January loan move

'We are convinced that he is going to help us have a magnificent second part of the season.'

Pellistri has made eight appearance for Manchester United's Under 23 side but first team boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was pushing for him to experience regular first-team football elsewhere to continue his development.

United have high hopes for Pellistri after he was recommended by the club's former player Diego Forlan and they will be watching with interest to see if he can play a key role in Alaves' relegation battle with 17 games remaining.

The teenager enjoyed his first training session at Alaves' Instalaciones de Ibaia training base on Wednesday and is pushing to make his debut on Friday night in a crucial home game against Real Valladolid.

Alaves currently sit 18th in LaLiga with just 19 points from their opening 21 matches in what is their fifth successive season in Spain's top tier.

Victory for Abelardo Fernandez's side on Friday would see them go above Valladolid and out of the three relegation spots.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9219639/Alaves-ideal-team-Man-United-youngster-Facundo-Pellistri-says-LaLiga-sides-president.html
semoga bisa makin berkembang di Alaves, debut yg manis juga seperti Lingard dan membawa Alaves terhindar dari degradasi
Old 09-02-2021, 09:29 AM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United teenager Facundo Pellistri reveals Lionel Messi is his insipration ahead of Kylian Mbappe and Neymar as he is unveiled by Alaves after joining on loan until the end of the season

* Facundo Pellistri has spoken about his footballing influences
* The teenager was unveiled by Alaves on Monday after joining on loan
* Winger joined Manchester United in October in £9m move from Penarol

Manchester United teenager Facundo Pellistri claimed Lionel Messi is his biggest influence as he was unveiled by Alaves on Monday.

The 19-year-old Uruguayan completed a loan move to the Spanish side until the end of the season during the January transfer window.

Having only joined the club last October, he has been earmarked as one for the future by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as he continues his development away from the Old Trafford spotlight.

Facundo Pellistri was unveiled by Alaves on Monday after his loan move from Man United

And as the teenager showed off his new blue and white colours, he listed Messi ahead of the likes of Neymar and Kylian Mbappe in his list of footballing heroes.

He said, via El Pais, that 'each player is different' but that he likes Messi's style of play more than his PSG rivals, and that he tries to copy the best of each one.

And he insists he is not afraid of competition for places as he eyes a debut against Barcelona on Saturday after he was left on the bench for the weekend victory over Valladolid.

'When you play, you grow and I look for that path,' he said.

'It is healthy, it helps and the further it is, the better level there will be.'

Pellistri, who will wear the No 37 shirt, could make his debut against Barcelona on Saturday. The 19-year-old, who joined United in October, has gone on loan until the end of the season

The Uruguayan teenager, who was recommended by the club's former player Diego Forlan, explained that he likes to play as a midfielder 'on either side'.,

He added: 'I like to overflow, assist and look for diagonals'.

Having been tipped as a star of the future, Pellistri is keeping his feet on the ground, sand maintained that the pressure does not get to him.

'Those lists come to me, I do not look at them so much although it is impossible not to see them, but it motivates me to keep moving forward', he said.

Alaves president Alfonso Fernandez de Troconiz told Sportsmail last week that they are the 'ideal' place for Pellistri to kick-start his career in Europe.

'We have full confidence in him and this is why we really fought to get him in on loan,' Troconiz said .

'We really think he can contribute a lot to us.

'We are fully aware he is a young player and he is beginning his European career and he will need to improve.

'But we think we are an ideal team for him to improve with because Alaves is a small club and I think this could favour his improvement.

'We are convinced that he is going to help us have a magnificent second part of the season.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9236687/Man-United-teenager-Facundo-Pellistri-reveals-Lionel-Messi-insipration.html
Old 19-07-2021, 10:19 AM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Facundo Pellistri DISAGREES with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and wants to stay at Manchester United this season after scoring in friendly win over Derby... with the Red Devils boss saying it's in his 'best interests' to make another temporary switch

* Facundo Pellistri disagrees with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sending him on loan again
* The 19-year-old scored in Manchester United's 2-1 friendly win over Derby
* Pellistri said he 'would like to stay' at United and fight for a first-team place
* But Solskjaer said another loan for Pellistri would be in his 'best interests'

Winger Facundo Pellistri has expressed his disagreement with manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's assessment that another loan for him is in his 'best interests'.

The 19-year-old winger joined Manchester United last year from Uruguayan side Penarol for £9million, but has yet to make a senior appearance for the club.

He was sent on loan to Alaves in January, making 12 appearances with no goals or assists.

Facundo Pellistri disagrees with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sending him on loan again. Pellistri (left), 19, impressed by scoring the winner in United's pre-season friendly win at Derby

But Pellistri insisted that he wants to stay at Old Trafford and fight for his place. He made a strong case for himself after impressing in United's 2-1 win over Derby in a pre-season winner, where Pellistri scored the winner.

Speaking to MUTV after the game about returning to Alavas, Pellistri said: ‘I went on loan to Alaves, I feel good, now I’m here trying my best, always pushing forward.

‘I would like to stay here but I’m still working hard, improving and continue working.

The Red Devils signed Pellistri from Uruguayan side Penarol last year but sent him out on loan. Pellistri said he 'would like to stay at United but Solskjaer said another loan is best for him

‘There is a lot of young talent, all the guys want to improve, the training is really hard and I’m very happy with that because young guys are trying their best and looking for a place in the first team.’

But Pellistri does not appear to have convinced Solskjaer, who said after the Derby game that the young Uruguayan would most likely be leaving Old Trafford once again.

‘I can see a loan deal for him, there’s been loads of interest and for his best interests a loan would be what we look for,' the United boss said.

Solskjaer did also find time to praise Pellistri for his goal in the match.

‘It was a very good goal, the first touch set him up and he’s very good at dribbling so going past the goalkeeper wasn’t a problem.

‘He was bright when he came on. I think he showed what he is because he’s a difficult player to play against.

‘One against one he can go past people so (I'm) very pleased with him.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9800275/Facundo-Pellistri-wants-stay-Manchester-United-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-send-loan.html
Old 07-08-2021, 04:04 PM   #19
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United teenager Facundo Pellistri rejoins Alaves on loan despite scoring winner in Red Devil's pre-season friendly win at Derby

* United teenager Facundo Pellistri has returned to Alaves on a season-long loan
* The 19-year-old midfielder had moved to Old Trafford from Penarol last October
* He is yet to make a competitive appearance for United after going out on loan
* Looking ahead to next season, Pellistri will go back out on loan for experience

Manchester United teenager Facundo Pellistri has returned to Alaves on a season-long loan.

The 19-year-old midfielder moved to Old Trafford from Penarol last October in a £9million deal.

Pellistri is yet to make a competitive appearance for United and spent the second half of last season on loan at Alaves.

Manchester United teenager Facundo Pellistri has returned to Alaves on a season-long loan

Prior to his loan spell last season, Pellistri scored three times for United's U23 side and provided one assist in eight competitive appearances.

Nevertheless, the young Uruguayan moved to Alaves in January in order to gain more experience of senior football.

Pellistri did, however, return to the north west for pre-season training ahead of the 2021-2022 season.

The 19-year-old midfielder joined Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side last October but failed to make an appearance. As a result, spent the second half of last season on loan at Alaves. Pellistri will return to Alaves on loan next season, despite impressing by scoring the winner in United's pre-season friendly win at Derby (above)

During that time he made three friendly appearances for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side.

He even scored what turned out to be the winning goal in the Red Devils' pre-season opener at Derby County.

But Pellistri will continue his development in LaLiga next term, with Alaves announcing he has joined them on loan for the rest of the season.

The Old Trafford club said: 'Everybody at United wishes Facundo all the best this season and we will be tracking his progress closely.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9865499/Manchester-United-teenager-Facundo-Pellistri-rejoins-Alaves-loan.html
Old 13-10-2021, 09:56 AM   #20
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Man United youngster Facundo Pellistri claims Jadon Sancho's £73m arrival pushed him to re-join Alaves on loan, as he insists 'the best thing for a player is to play'

* Facundo Pellistri left Manchester United to join Alaves on loan again in August
* He had hoped to remain at the Red Devils this term after playing in pre-season
* However, that changed once fellow winger Jadon Sancho joined the club in July

Facundo Pellistri has hinted that the summer signing of Jadon Sancho made him decide to leave Manchester United on loan in search of regular first-team football.

The Red Devils finally landed their long-term target in July, with Sancho joining in a £73million deal from Borussia Dortmund.

Sancho didn't join up with United until August, following his Euro 2020 commitments with England, but Pellistri left to re-join Spanish outfit Alaves on loan that month.

After playing in pre-season, Pellistri had outlined his intentions to remain at Old Trafford in July but that changed once Sancho signed for the club.

Facundo Pellistri has suggested Jadon Sancho's arrival made him leave Man United on loan. Fellow winger Sancho joined United in July for £73million from Borussia Dortmund

'I felt stronger in the first team, I scored in a game at Derby for the first team,' the 19-year-old told The Athletic when reflecting on his pre-season under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this summer.

'It was a very hard pre-season, the hardest I've ever had. Physically, you are really pushed, the training is such a high level.

'New players came in, including in my position [Sancho] so I thought it was a good idea to go on loan again.

'The best thing for a player is to play, and for a young player, to get experience.'

Speaking in July, Pellistri spoke of his desire to remain at United this term but that changed. He is currently on loan at Alaves but United are reportedly unhappy at his lack of playing time

Since returning to Alaves, where he spent the latter part of last season on loan, Pellestri has featured seven times for the club this season.

However, according to reports are looking at terminating that loan - with the Premier League unhappy at his lack of playing time.

Goal claim United inserted a clause in the loan agreement with Alaves which allows them to terminate the deal early if the Uruguayan had not played 1,000 minutes before the start of December.

With under two months until that December deadline, the winger has been limited to just 195 minutes of football so far this season.

There is frustration within the United camp as there were other European clubs interested in the youngster and he could've had more more playing time elsewhere.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10080865/Facundo-Pellistri-claims-Jadon-Sanchos-73m-arrival-pushed-join-Alaves-loan.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, udhetewur, zudomiriku