United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 05-03-2020, 09:56 AM   #101
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Eric Bailly

BAILLY EXCLUSIVE: I'M MAKING UP FOR LOST TIME

Manchester United defender Eric Bailly is determined to make up for every second of action that he missed due to injury, as the Reds fight in three competitions during the season run-in.

The Ivory Coast international made his first appearance of the campaign last month as a starter in the 2-0 Premier League victory over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, where his performance earned rave reviews from fans who have consistently supported him since his 2016 arrival from Villarreal.

Last Thursday, Bailly helped the Reds to keep another clean sheet in his second outing of 2019/20, as Club Brugge were beaten 5-0 at Old Trafford in the Europa League. Our no.3 gave an exclusive interview for that night’s edition of United Review, our match programme, to discuss his return from injury and aims for the coming months…

It’s great to have you back from injury, Eric. How relieved are you to be back to full fitness?
“Thank you very much, it’s a great moment for me. Obviously you suffer a lot during any period when you’re out through injury, so it’s great to say that hopefully it’s all behind me now. I’ve worked really, really hard to be able to return when I did. It’s great to be part of the team and the squad again, so hopefully now I’ll stay fit and injury free from now until the end of the season.”

How hard was the recovery period?
“Basically it was in different stages. I started the first phase of my rehab and recuperation out in Spain, so the people who knew me there followed my rehab during the early stages after the op. Then the second stage started back here in Manchester. That’s where I started the intensive gym work, and all my work out on the pitch as well and any other kind of exercise that I might do, leading through to when I went back to training with the group and getting myself fit. I used to work on my own after my rehab sessions in the day and would finish quite late. This was very important for me to be able to be fully fit for when I came back.”

How enjoyable was it to be back in action for the recent league game at Chelsea?

“It was great, a great moment for me. It was the first game of the season for me and it was a special moment to be back in the team, back in the starting XI and it was a nice game in which to do that. It made it even more special to go on to win the game.”

During that game, you provided two contributions which quickly spread about social media like wildfire: a heroic block to deny Mateo Kovacic a certain goal, which followed an astonishingly calm turn away from Michy Batshuayi inside the penalty area. What did you think of that?
“As a defender, first and foremost, your goal is to not concede, to keep a clean sheet, and of course that’s not easy against a team as good as Chelsea. Putting in last-ditch tackles… it’s exciting when you have those match-ups during the game and it’s even more special that we managed to win the game. As for the turn… [laughs] I think maybe social media goes crazy for things like that, but it isn’t something you plan, it’s something that comes naturally without thinking about it. It made me smile that bit of skill, something I did without really thinking about it. That touch and bit of play was evidence of a good moment but I’d prefer to talk about how solid we were in that entire match. If anything, maybe that was the confidence that you get from being in a solid unit, then these things start to naturally come out in the game.”

You signed a new United contract during your absence, so how much does that commitment mean to you?
“For me it was very important. At a time when I was suffering a little bit and struggling with my injury, the club showed great confidence, enough to extend my contract, and it gives me a real feeling of prestige to be able to continue being part of this squad and this club. The feeling then is that I want to pay back that faith and confidence they’ve shown in me and being part of something here.”

Having missed so much of the season, do you feel like you’re making up for lost time now?
“The sensation I always get whenever I play for this team is to give my best and go as far as I possibly can for the team, and I think that feeling is accentuated when you come back from injury. You want to make up for every second that you’ve missed, so now I’m fully fit, I feel 100 per cent in myself, I’m really excited to be back part of things again and do what I do.”

Having watched from afar most of the season, what’s your assessment of where the team is at right now?
“I think we’re making real progress, I really do. There have been a lot of changes in the last couple of years and recent months. There has been a real influx of top players, young guys coming through the Academy into the first team, and I think if we continue in the same vein, picking up points, then I think we’re making excellent progress.”

Several new signings have come in this season – how do you assess their impact since coming to United?
“I think it’s always important to welcome new players into the fold to keep progressing the team. Back in the summer we managed to get Harry, Aaron and Daniel in, who’ve really been a big part of things from the word go and they’ve really added to the squad. You always want to have quality signings coming in and I think the signings we’ve added during the January transfer window have been really positive as well. The quality they have added is great. We’ve seen in training so far that they’ve added to the squad. Odion is a very experienced player with Premier League experience from Watford, so that’s adding good know-how to our attack. Bruno is a real talent, a pure talent. He was voted the best player in the Portuguese league in previous seasons and we’ve seen already the quality he’s brought. Even though he’s not used to the Premier League we’ve already seen his quality and what he can do. They’ll just want to give their very best to the squad to help push us forward.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 09:36 AM   #102
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United 'open to letting defender Eric Bailly go out on loan next season to get more playing time with Valencia eyeing centre back'

* Manchester United are reportedly open to idea of sending Eric Bailly out on loan
* The 26-year-old's career at Red Devils since 2016 has been hindered by injuries
* Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof have formed strong centre-back partnership

Manchester United are open to the idea of sending defender Eric Bailly out on loan next season in order for him to get more playing time, according to reports.

The 26-year-old's career at the Red Devils has been hindered by long periods on the sidelines though injury and Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof have formed a strong centre-back partnership at the heart of the United defence.

Bailly could be given the opportunity to gain regular first-team minutes in the 2020-21 campaign by being allowed to join a club on a temporary basis, according to The Sun.

LaLiga outfit Valencia are reportedly keen on trying to acquire the services of Bailly next season.

United would reportedly prefer to let Bailly depart the club on loan rather than on a permanent deal.

The Premier League giants took up the option to extend his contract earlier this season which sees him through until the summer of 2022.

Manchester United are reportedly open to idea of sending Eric Bailly out on loan next season. Bailly has only made eight appearances for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side during 2019-20 season. Centre back Bailly started in United's FA Cup quarter-final victory over Norwich last weekend

Bailly has only made eight appearances for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side during the 2019-20 campaign after sustaining a serious knee injury in pre-season.

The centre half made the move to Old Trafford for £30million when Jose Mourinho was at the helm in 2016.

Bailly has played 81 times in four years at United, in which he has netted one goal. Since the resumption of football he has played one minute in the Premier League but started alongside Maguire in their FA Cup quarter-final victory over Norwich at the weekend.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8483885/Manchester-United-open-letting-Eric-Bailly-loan.html
Old 26-09-2020, 12:37 AM   #103
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Eric Bailly ini sebenarmya pemain bagus, sayangnya dia sering mengalami cedera. Semoga musim ini dia bisa menunjukkan kemampuan terbaiknya bagi United

Old 16-11-2020, 10:44 AM   #104
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'If all this does not happen, the situation will need to be reassessed': Eric Bailly's agency warns Manchester United that if the Ivorian's playing time does not improve, they may have to consider his future at Old Trafford

* Eric Bailly's agency wants an improvement to his Manchester United situation
* The Ivorian signed a contract extension this year but has struggled for games
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has opted for Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof over Bailly

Eric Bailly's agency has warned Manchester United that if his playing time doesn't improve, his situation at Old Trafford will 'need to be reassessed'.

The Ivorian signed a two-year contract extension in January, keeping him tied to the Red Devils until the end of the 2021-22 season.

But he has featured just four times in all competitions this season, with manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer opting for the partnership of Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof, while fellow defender Axel Tuanzebe has also been staking his claim for a starting spot.

Bailly, 26, has continued to struggle with injuries this season and has been absent from the last three match-day squads with a muscular issue.

And Graziano Battistini, head of Bailly's agency Promoesport in Italy, has backed his client to improve United's defensive situations but warned he needs to see improvement to his game time.

'The experience with the Red Devils depends, as always, on luck, who you meet, on the opportunities,' Battistini told Italian publication CalcioMercato.

'If he has the right chances, for me he can be an important player to solve some problems of the team. If all this does not happen, it is clear that the situation will need to be assessed, but now it is too early to say certain things.

Eric Bailly's agency says they will 'reassess' if his Manchester United situation doesn't improve. Bailly has fallen behind Victor Lindelof and Harry Maguire in the pecking order in defence. The Ivorian has featured just four times this season, including twice in the Carabao Cup

'My Spanish partners who manage him are cautious in all respects, but the boy is very focused on Manchester United.'

United's partnership of Maguire and Lindelof has been criticised at times this season, with many citing their lack of pace as a reason the pair should not be Solskjaer's long-term solution.

Pace is something Bailly has but he too has struggled for form this campaign. In his last Premier League outing he partnered Maguire in a 6-1 hammering by Tottenham at Old Trafford.

Bailly was linked with a move to AC Milan in the summer transfer window, but opted to stay with the Red Devils.

'The boy is in an important context such as that of United, before evaluating an exit there must be absolutely valid situations', Battistini added.

'The Milan idea may have a logic, but we need to evaluate many implications, today we are talking about nothing.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8949097/Eric-Baillys-agency-warns-Manchester-United-situation-does-not-improve-reassess.html
Old 01-03-2021, 09:55 AM   #105
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'are in talks with Eric Bailly over new long-term deal at Old Trafford'... with Ivorian defender left with just 16 months on his contract 'amid interest from clubs in Italy and Spain'

* Eric Bailly is reportedly in discussions over a new three year deal at Old Trafford
* Bailly could be sold if he doesn't sign a new deal with Manchester United
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants to sign a new defender to partner Harry Maguire
* Brighton's Ben White and Sevilla's Jules Kounde linked with moves to United

Eric Bailly is reportedly in talks with Manchester United over a new long-term contract, the Ivorian defender currently has 16 months left on his deal.

Bailly has struggled to for fitness in recent years and only made 12 appearances across all competitions in the last campaign, however he has returned from his latest injury and put in some solid performances for the Red Devils this season.

According to The Sun the 26-year-old who's current deal runs until June 2022, is in discussions with the club over a new three year contract.

Manchester United defender Eric Bailly (left) is in talks over a new deal at Old Trafford. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reportedly wants to sign a new defender to partner Harry Maguire

But the former Villarreal defender faces an uncertain future at Old Trafford if he doesn't put pen to paper on fresh terms by the summer.

United could be prepared to listen to offers for the Ivorian, who has become a fan favourite since he joined the club in 2016.

The Red Devils have already triggered the one-year-extension clause in his contract, which is inserted in every player's deal.

However, Bailly could leave the club on a free transfer next summer, which the Old Trafford hierarchy are keen to avoid. They would rather sell him at the end of the season.

Brighton defender Ben White (left) is a potential target for Manchester United this summer

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is an admirer of Bailly but wants to sign a centre-back to partner captain Harry Maguire for the long term this summer.

Sevilla's Jules Kounde and RB Leipzig's Ibrahima Konate are potential targets along with Brighton defender Ben White.

Bailly will not want to slip further down the pecking order at Old Trafford after falling behind Victor Lindelof this season.

Clubs across the continent including top sides in Italy and Spain are already showing interest in the Ivory Coast international.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9308019/Manchester-United-talks-Eric-Bailly-new-long-term-deal-Old-Trafford.html
Old 22-03-2021, 11:48 AM   #106
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Eric Bailly is 'FURIOUS with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer' and doesn't feel respected or wanted by him after being left out of Man United's win over AC Milan as defender 'plans to snub new contract offer'

* Eric Bailly was not part of the squad for Manchester United's win over AC Milan
* The 26-year-old was reportedly furious at the snub and feels disrespected
* The Ivorian is set to turn down a 12-month deal extension with the Red Devils
* Bailly has made 100 appearances for the club since arriving from Villarreal

Eric Bailly is reportedly set to turn down a contract extension at Manchester United after being left feeling 'furious and disrespected' by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for leaving him out of the squad for the impressive 1-0 win over AC Milan.

The Ivorian was snubbed for Thursday's trip to Milan with Victor Lindelof selected to play alongside club captain Harry Maguire instead as United secured a famous win at the San Siro to book their place in the Europa League quarter-final.

Bailly, who has been used sparingly this season, starting just seven Premier League games, feels 'unwanted' by Solskjaer and is now set to reject an additional 12-month offer which would tie him to the Red Devils until 2023, according to The Sun.

Eric Bailly is reportedly furious after being left out of the second-leg win against AC Milan. Bailly was omitted from the squad as Victor Lindelof was selected alongside Harry Maguire

The 26-year-old has largely played second fiddle to Lindelof as Maguire's centre-back partner this season and has become increasingly frustrated at his lack of opportunities, with Thursday's snub potentially proving to be the final straw.

A dressing-room source reportedly told The Sun: 'Eric has had enough now. He simply doesn't feel wanted or respected by the manager.

'Eric doesn't believe he gets any answers or explanation about the way he is treated and feels he is the easy option to leave out.

'It's a real shame because Eric always tells us he loves the club and feels the respect of the fans.

Bailly reportedly feels 'disrespected' and 'unwanted' by his manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The defender has fallen down the peaking order and been used sparingly this season. He is now set to snub a new deal which would have kept him at Manchester United until 2023

'Eric has had enough now. He simply doesn't feel wanted or respected by the manager.'

The centre-back, who had opened up contract talks with United earlier this month, had praised Solskjaer only last month for giving him defensive advice.

Speaking to Guillem Balague’s Pure Football Podcast, he said: 'I always play at my maximum and he'll (Solskjaer) say to me, "Eric, you're an aggressive player, the forwards don't like this aggression". He's been a forward, so he knows.

'There are many important bits of advice he gives to a centre back, a lot to take on.

'We learn from him, how to influence the forward, where to be. He gives us a lot with advice about that, when to make interceptions, the centre-backs need to be close to the forwards, especially a true striker, little details he tells us.'

Solskjaer indicated that Bailly was going to be a big part of his plans this season if he could stay fit and started him in five of six league matches in the Premier League at the backend of December and in January.

Quote:
Bailly's injury record at Manchester United

Number of injuries: 16

Days spent out injured: 531

Games missed through injury: 93
The United boss also praised his physicality and pace and said his 'bravery is second to none' after a 2-1 win over Aston Villa on New Year's Day, but since suffering a knock towards the end of January, Bailly has rarely featured.

The Ivory Coast international first arrived at Old Trafford in 2016, but has seen his time in England disrupted by injuries, with knee and ankle issues hampering his progress. Since joining, he has suffered 16 injuries, missing 93 matches and spending 531 days on the sidelines.

His first season with the Red Devils saw him play a key part in the Europa League triumph under Jose Mourinho, but since then he has failed to feature in more than 18 club games in a given campaign.

Bailly's concerns about his position in the defensive hierarchy are said to have surfaced last term after he was dropped for United's 2-1 Europa League semi-final defeat to Sevilla.

United's search for a new centre-back would not have helped settle Bailly's worries either, with Solskjaer reportedly making it his priority to sign a new partner for Maguire in the upcoming summer window.

The Norwegian boss has been called on by former players Gary Neville and Paul Scholes to bolster his defensive ranks in recent months and has been heavily linked with moves for LaLiga stars Sergio Ramos, Raphael Varane, Jules Kounde and Pau Torres.

Since joining United five years ago, Bailly has made 100 appearances for the club and scored just once.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9383469/Eric-Bailly-FURIOUS-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-plans-snub-new-contract-offer.html
Old 13-04-2021, 06:26 AM   #107
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Wish you all the best, Eric

Old 14-04-2021, 09:47 AM   #108
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Eric Bailly is ready to QUIT Manchester United this summer after becoming frustrated at his bit-part role under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - with club's pursuit of a new centre back leaving him reluctant to commit to new deal

* Eric Bailly finds himself out of contract at Manchester United in summer 2022
* The Ivorian is believed to have become frustrated at his bit-part role at United
* United are eyeing another centre back and Bailly is reluctant to sign a new deal

Eric Bailly is reluctant to sign a new contract at Manchester United after becoming frustrated with life at Old Trafford.

The 27-year old has grown increasingly frustrated at being overlooked for first team starts under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and with the club looking to sign another centre back, Bailly is even more disinclined to commit to a new deal.

He is prepared to leave this summer with his contract having just over a year left to run.

Eric Bailly is ready to leave Manchester United this summer rather than sign a new contract. Victor Lindelof and Harry Maguire have been the preferred centre back pairing

Bailly was Jose Mourinho's first signing at Old Trafford for £30million in 2016 arriving from Villarreal but he has fallen down the pecking order under Solskjaer.

Harry Maguire is United's captain and Victor Lindelof has been preferred as his partner, leaving Bailly short of opportunities.

He had made more than 100 appearances for United but injuries have hampered his time at the club and now he is reluctant to commit to fresh terms.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (left) has used Bailly sparingly and the Ivorian is increasingly frustrated. Manchester United are exploring a summer deal for Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane

Bailly has been unavailable for United's last three games after testing positive for Covid-19.

Another bone of contention from Bailly's side is United's pursuit of a new central defender this summer.

United are exploring a summer deal for Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane which would further reduce Bailly's opportunities.

The France international is the subject of long-held interest from United and they have been given encouragement he is ready to leave Madrid at the end of this season though there could be competition from Paris Saint-Germain, the club Varane followed as a boy.

The 27-year-old Varane has one year left on contract after this summer and is still valued in the region of £60m by Madrid, who will need to raise funds for their own rebuilding.

United would hope to get that figure down but there is a growing recognition within the club that Varane fits the profile of defender they need to play alongside Harry Maguire.

That view was echoed recently by former United defender Gary Neville who pinpointed Varane as the perfect foil for Maguire, rating him as 'an amazing player' and ahead of Liverpool's Virgil van Dijk as the world's best defender.

United have discussed a number of targets, mindful they are working within a restricted budget and want a forward and cover at right-back too.

Red Bull Leipzig's Ibrahima Konate, who is wanted by Liverpool, has a set buy-out clause, is young but has suffered some disruptive injuries.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9467143/Manchester-United-Eric-Bailly-ready-QUIT-summer-frustrated-bit-role.html
nanti kalo United sudah beli bek tengah, entah itu Varane, Konate, Kounde atau Torres, trus duetnya klop sama Maguire, hal yg sama yg terjadi pada Bailly akan terjadi pada Lindelof
Old 27-04-2021, 09:23 AM   #109
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Eric Bailly sets his sights on 'big dream' of winning the Premier League title with Manchester United after signing new contract - once Ole Gunnar Solskjaer had reassured him over his playing time

* Eric Bailly signs new contract at Manchester United that runs through to 2024
* The defender had previously seemed likely to leave the club this summer
* However Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has reassured Bailly over his minutes on the pitch
* New long-term deal has the option of a further year extension for the 27-year-old

Eric Bailly has signed a new deal at Manchester United that commits him to the club until 2024.

The 27-year-old's existing contract has just over a year to run, and with the club believed to be looking to sign another centre back this summer and Bailly's first-team opportunities already increasingly limited, a departure at the end of the season seemed likely.

However, Bailly has received sufficient reassurances over his playing time and

Eric Bailly has agreed a new deal at Manchester United to extend his contract until 2024

The defender was reassured by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer over his playing time should he stay fit

'I'm very happy,' Bailly told the club's official website. 'This decision is something I didn't have to think about, I love this club and I love playing for Manchester United.

'I'm happy and so are my family, everything is good. Now the moment with my injury has passed and I'm fit and feel good, and that's it. A new contract is like a new challenge and I'm ready for this.

'That's why I say the new contract shows the group has confidence in me - the coach, the staff and the players and, for me, that is very important. And that's why I made this decision to stay at the club.

'For me, it's the dream to be here. Now it's my fifth season and I hope to be here a long time.

Bailly revealed his love for playing for United and his desire to win the biggest trophies

'We are in a good position. We have the Europa League and we are second in the league and that is very good.

'We hope we can win this trophy [Europa League] – it is very important for us and for the fans and for the season. We want to finish well in the Premier League as well, I'm sure we will.'

Bailly also made it clear that his ambition is to win trophies at the club, and he remains confident that the Reds will be in an even stronger position to do so next season.

'I hope I can be ready and I don't get any injuries and to be strong and finish the season well,' Bailly said.

'I hope to win the Europa League this season. We will have more challenges next season - hopefully the Champions League - and, for me, my dream is to win the Premier League, that's my big dream.

'I believe, I believe. I believe in my team-mates. We are a good, young team. The team wants to improve and that's very important for the group for next season.'

The Ivorian has made just seven Premier League starts so far this season and has found himself behind Victor Lindelof as the favoured partner for Harry Maguire.

However, Bailly's manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer revealed he sees the defender as an important part of his squad going forward.

Solskjaer said: 'I am pleased that Eric has signed this new contract. He is still learning and improving all of the time under the coaches here.

Solskjaer believes Bailly's speed and aggression will prove important to the United squad. Injuries have hampered much of Bailly's time in Manchester since his arrival back in 2016

'Eric has improved his robustness since my time as manager and he will continue to play a significant part in the squad.

'He possesses fantastic speed, timing of tackle and has that aggression which, of course, you need as a centre-back. He is a popular member of the squad and we look forward to continuing to work with him going forward.'

Bailly was an unused substituted for United's 0-0 draw with Leeds in their last match, having missed the club's three previous matches after testing positive for Covid-19 while on international duty.

He has made more than 100 appearances for United since he arrived for £30million in 2016 from Villarreal as Jose Mourinho's first signing as manager at the club.

Injuries have hampered his progress though, and limited the defender to just 37 league appearances since the start of the 2017/18 season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9512159/Eric-Bailly-set-sign-shock-new-Manchester-United-deal-given-reassurances.html
Old 29-10-2021, 09:43 AM   #110
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Exiled Manchester United defender Eric Bailly 'demands assurances over his future and was ANGRY at being left out against Leicester' with captain Harry Maguire rushed back from injury to play

* Eric Bailly is reportedly seeking assurances about his Manchester United future
* The Ivorian, 27, is said to have been 'angry' about being left out at Leicester
* Bailly has been left to wonder why he was encouraged to sign a new contract
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's job hangs by a thread after their 5-0 defeat by Liverpool

Eric Bailly is reportedly seeking assurances over his Manchester United future with the defender left 'angry' after being snubbed by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for the Red Devils' defeat at Leicester City.

United have kept just one clean sheet all season, with defensive chaos at the heart of last Sunday's 5-0 thrashing at the hands of Liverpool that has left Solskjaer's job hanging in the balance.

The Red Devils have conceded nine goals in their last two league fixtures, having shipped four away at Leicester in a 4-2 defeat to the Foxes.

And according to The Sun, Bailly wants assurances from the club over his future and is understood to be feeling 'angry' about being overlooked by Solskjaer.

Namely, the Norwegian's decision to rush captain Harry Maguire back from injury for the game at the King Power instead of calling on Bailly is said to have disappointed the Ivorian.

Bailly, 27, signed a new contract in April and having made just one appearance in the Carabao Cup this season, has been left to wonder why United encouraged him to put pen to paper on the contract extension.

Defender Eric Bailly is reportedly seeking assurances about his future at Manchester United. Bailly was reportedly 'angry' after being snubbed for Harry Maguire against Leicester. He has been left to wonder why United encouraged him to sign a new contract earlier this year

Maguire's form since returning to the starting XI has been woeful, with under-par displays leaving fans concerned that the England international has not fully recovered from his calf injury.

Pressure is building on Solskjaer following their humiliating showing against Liverpool at Old Trafford.

The Norwegian is preparing the team for Saturday’s trip to Tottenham amid a backdrop of intense scrutiny and some members of his squad questioning whether the slide can be halted under his management.

Solskjaer took training at Carrington on Tuesday for the first time since the defeat to Liverpool, a display labelled ‘embarrassing’ by senior players.

Sportsmail understands that United — who gave Solskjaer a new three-year contract over the summer — were planning to review the 48-year-old’s position in December.

The galling surrender at Old Trafford last weekend has, however, accelerated that process. Board-level talks between co-chairman Joel Glazer, Ed Woodward and managing director Richard Arnold took place on Monday.

United had not been prepared for such a dire run of results, with Solskjaer’s side losing five of their last nine games.

Solskjaer now faces three huge games — Tottenham, a Champions League clash at Atalanta and then the derby against Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City — that look likely to determine his prospects.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10141587/Manchester-United-defender-Eric-Bailly-seeks-assurances-future.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 54
Aba_MaczUnited, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, AndreasBelitung, arik_, Blacklist7, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, demon.nasution, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, gery27, giggs26, goodmin, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HenryRooney07, id4y, irulrozikin, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, nobitanta, penk22_, Regasiqbal, reza willya, RH20, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, roodee_UID, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku