United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 19-09-2020, 04:46 PM   #341
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eric "The King" Cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Tidak tergantikan...

Bener-bener King yah ini si Cantona.
Tadi ta kirain pas Zlatan join MU bakal bisa menggantikan King nya Cantona.
Ternyata ga bisa ngegantiin King nya Cantona, malah jadi God nya King Cantona.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 11:06 PM   #342
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Bener-bener King yah ini si Cantona.
Tadi ta kirain pas Zlatan join MU bakal bisa menggantikan King nya Cantona.
Ternyata ga bisa ngegantiin King nya Cantona, malah jadi God nya King Cantona.

Ibra sejak awal sudah berambisi mau gantiin posisi Cantona sebagai raja Old Trafford sih. Sebenarnya Ibra pemain yang bagus dan cukup berkontribusi bagi United, namun tetap belum bisa menggantikan seorang Eric Cantona
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 09:56 AM   #343
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Eric Cantona to tell the epic story of Man United in new documentary he has co-written... with current boss Solskjaer joining Old Trafford legends Giggs, Beckham, Schmeichel and Robson to describe club's thrilling journey from Munich to the 1999 Treble

* New documentary 'The United Way' is to launch on Sky and NOW on May 24
* Old Trafford legend Eric Cantona has co-written the telling of United's epic story
* Dozens of United stars feature in the film, which covers from 1958 until 1999
* Matthew Lorenzo's cinematic production is set to a stirring soundtrack
* Famous names from music and politics also explain club's wider significance

Eric Cantona has co-written a documentary telling the epic story of Manchester United which features contributions from a galaxy of Old Trafford stars past and present.

The United Way, which will launch on Sky Documentaries and NOW from May 24 after a DVD and Blue-Ray release on May 10, is also narrated by the French icon who was known as 'The King' during his time at the club.

Current manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer also features in the documentary along with the likes of Ryan Giggs, Bryan Robson, Peter Schmeichel, David Beckham, Brian Kidd and the late Tommy Docherty.

Eric Cantona has co-written a new documentary on the epic story of Manchester United. Old Trafford icon Cantona, known as 'The King', narrates the club's history from 1958 to 1999

It charts United's journey from the horror of the 1958 Munich Air Disaster to their historic Treble of Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League in 1999.

Famous faces from the worlds of music and even politics also feature, with the documentary exploring how United are intrinsically linked with the city of Manchester and how it shaped Cantona's life and career.

The cinematic documentary, a Matthew Lorenzo Production directed by Mat Hodgson, is set to a stirring score by five-time Oscar nominated and BAFTA-winning composer George Fenton.

As well as the host of former United players, the programme features musicians Shaun Ryder of the Happy Mondays and Peter Hook of Joy Division and New Order.

Current United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, seen celebrating his Champions League final winner in 1999, is one of dozens of United heroes who feature in the film

Cantona spent almost five seasons at Old Trafford between 1992 and 1997, the star of manager Sir Alex Ferguson's wildly successful United team.

The swashbuckling forward helped them to win four Premier League titles in five seasons as well as two FA Cups before stunning the football world by retiring in his early thirties.

Cantona went on the become a film actor, director and producer with The United Way his latest work, looking at what the club stands for both on and off the pitch.

It features an interview with Docherty, United's manager between 1972 and 1977, filmed before he died in December last year.

Teddy Sheringham and Nicky Butt are among the other United heroes who feature in the film.

Goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel, who helped United win their 1999 Treble, features in the film

Former United manager Tommy Docherty, who won the FA Cup in 1977, spoke to the documentary before he passed away in December

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9449331/Eric-Cantona-tell-epic-story-Man-United-new-documentary-written.html
Old 13-04-2021, 06:23 AM   #344
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Filmnya wajib ditonton nih

Old 27-04-2021, 11:54 AM   #345
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I have one regret. I would have loved to have kicked him even harder': Eric Cantona shows no remorse over infamous kung-fu kick on a Crystal Palace fan in 1995 - as Man United legend hails Sir Alex Ferguson for sticking by him 'like a father'

* Eric Cantona was banned for nine months after kicking Matthew Simmonds
* Now the Frenchman has said his one regret is not kicking the fan even harder
* He has a new film called The United Way that he narrates and co-wrote out in May
* The film touches on the fallout from him playing in a friendly during his ban
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and David Beckham also reflect on Cantona's retirement

Eric Cantona has reignited the controversy over his assault on a Crystal Palace fan 26 years ago by claiming he wishes he had kicked him harder.

Cantona was banned by the FA for nine months in total after his kung-fu attack on Matthew Simmonds after being sent off playing for Manchester United at Selhurst Park in January 1995. He also pleaded guilty to assault and served a community service period.

Now the Frenchman has spoken out on the subject, saying: 'I have been insulted thousands of times and have never reacted, but sometimes you are fragile.

Eric Cantona was handed a nine-month ban for kicking Crystal Palace fan Matthew Simmonds. Cantona says his one regret is that he didn't kick Simmonds harder after being verbally abused

'I have one regret. I would have loved to have kicked him even harder. I was banned for nine months. They wanted me to be an example.'

Cantona, now 54, makes his comments in a new film called The United Way that he narrates and has co-written.

Out on May 24, it charts the growth of the club from the Munich air disaster of 1958 to the modern day.

Cantona was to return to play for United for two more seasons but almost quit the club in the summer of 1995 after he was found to have breached his suspension by playing in a behind-closed-doors friendly. Manager Sir Alex Ferguson persuaded him to stay.

'It was just a friendly game, but the journalist was on top of a tree outside and he took a picture,' said Cantona, who had joined United in 1992 from Sunday's opponents Leeds United.

'Unfortunately he didn't fall. The next day it was in the paper and the FA wanted to ban me even more.

'The manager found the right words like always. And I loved him and respected him. Like a father.

Cantona had a special bond with Sir Alex Ferguson and said he 'always found the right words'. Cantona arrived at Old Trafford in 1992 after a hugely successful spell at Leeds

'When a manager does something like this to his player, the player will give his life to the manager, to the club and to the fans.

'They were all behind me. Some clubs maybe would have sacked me but Manchester United offered me a new contract. That's the difference between Manchester United and the other ones.'

Cantona eventually walked away from United and from football at the end of the 1997 season. He was just 30.

Former team-mate and current United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer tells the film: 'The last game of the league that season, he rented a restaurant for me and Jordi Cruyff and Eric and our families. We had a good time, a great night, celebrated winning the league again.

'Two days after, I heard on the radio he had retired. He never mentioned one word to us.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (right) reveals Cantona kept his plans to retire a closely-guarded secret

'We were dancing, having fun. 4am in the morning. We went home. Not one word. That was Eric in a nutshell.'

Former United and England captain David Beckham also reveals he was 'devastated' by Cantona's decision.

Cantona himself said: 'I loved the game. I loved the fire inside of me. I loved the adrenaline.

'I played because as a kid it was my dream. When this dream became routine I didn't want to play. 'I wanted to be faithful to myself and the fans and everybody.

'And there are so many things to do in life. I didn't have time to waste. It was time to pass the baton on to the next generation.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9509511/Eric-Cantona-reveals-wished-kicked-Crystal-Palace-fan-Matthew-Simmonds-harder.html
Old 25-05-2021, 02:06 AM   #346
Andi Istiabudi
manager

HBD King Eric, hope we meet again soon

Old 26-06-2021, 07:59 AM   #347
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Lagi ramai di sosmed nih
Old 26-06-2021, 04:42 PM   #348
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Lebih jelasnya

Last edited by Andi Istiabudi; 26-06-2021 at 05:09 PM..
Old 19-11-2021, 12:43 AM   #349
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Beberapa hari lalu nonton tayangan spesial MUTV membahas Eric Cantona yang ditayangkan BeinSports. Meskipun acaranya produksi tahun 2017 silam tapi tetap saja menarik ditonton karena membahas tuntas Cantona dari awal karir sebagai pesepakbola sampai dengan kesibukannya kini sebagai aktor film
Old 27-11-2021, 05:42 AM   #350
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Setuju gak kalau King Eric beneran jadi manajer United? Hehehe..

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 120
AAM SR14, Aba_MaczUnited, achiell, adefebsa, alfiandrmwn, ambo ajo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, anggreawan achmad, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, asririzky, babol cantona, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, bs_brew, chevy solskjaer, Deddy Hernandez, devil_heart, dhodoadrian, dimasgustaman, dudut, dwiki, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, fadilbedil, fajrinited, Febribule, felly_liu, ferrizt, fey777, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, gembul, ghopoereds, goodfron, Gothic, Hamka Husain Pasonai, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hdhe16, hendiplast, HRHMU86, iamsetia, irfi_1, jifortin, julius. luturmas, kingherooney, LAM ILHAM, lusiarha, Luthfi4, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MUFC1878, MuhammadTegarAl, mygalzbiatch, NanDerSar, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nickz09, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, penk22_, Pure_red, Rean, red, Redsbusby, rendrakristy, rio vander vidic, riska ramdhani, Riskur, rizluq, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, RyanRezha, saksono, santo_kemp, sepatu_ancur, sridaka17, Subagio U. Arra, teguhhidayat, tietocinex, Tio Rizky Ari, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku, [skywalker]