United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 11-01-2011, 01:42 PM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Phillip Neville

Perkuat Spurs, Redknapp Ingin Datangkan Phil Neville
Galih Rachdityo

Manajer Tottenham, Harry Redknapp siap membuat kejutan terbaru dan ingin mendatangkan kapten sekaligus pemain bertahan Everton, Phil Neville pada jendela transfer Januari ini.

Seperti dilansir Daily Mail, pembicaraan yang dilakukan antara kedua klub sudah hampir mencapai tahap final dan Redknapp yakin dapat mendatangkan mantan pemain Manchester United berusia 33 tahun ini. Neville masih mempunyai sisa kontrak 18 bulan dengan the Toffees dan karena faktor usia, sejauh ini tawaran yang datang dari Tottenham juga untuk melanjutkan sisa kontraknya.

Neville melihat hal ini sebagai kesempatan terakhirnya untuk tampil di ajang Liga Champions dan sebagai bagian dari tim yang sedang dibangun Redknapp. Jika bergabung, maka Neville akan bertemu dengan David Beckham, mantan koleganya sewaktu masih membela United yang sedang menjalani tes kesehatan untuk bergabung dengan Tottenham hingga pertengahan Maret nanti.

Biaya untuk menebus Neville dari the Toffees diperkirakan sebesar 1.5 juta Pounds tapi manajer Everton, David Moyes masih enggan untuk melepas kaptennya apabila tidak ada pertukaran pemain untuk Everton.

Redknapp juga mendapat dukungan penuh dari pemilik Spurs, Daniel Levy untuk mendatangkan Neville, pemain yang dapat berperan sebagai bek ataupun gelandang bertahan tapi ia diminta untuk melepas satu atau dua pemain sebelum mendatangkan Neville dengan kesepakatan gaji sebesar 50,000 Pounds per minggunya.

Roman Pavlyuchenko dan David Bentley menjadi pertimbangan untuk bagian dari kesepakatan tersebut. Selain dari Vedran Corluka, pemain bertahan asal Kroasia yang digadang-gadang akan hengkang ke Liverpool juga akan menjadi salah satu pemain yang akan dilepas Redknapp dari White Hart Lane.

Source : http://www.bolanews.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:36 AM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Moyes Enggan Lepas Phil Neville

Manajer Everton, David Moyes, mengakui bahwa Tottenham Hotspur memang meminati full back The Toffes, Phil Neville. Namun, Moyes menegaskan tidak akan melepas eks pungawa Manchester United tersebut.

Manajer Spurs, Harry Redknapp, memang sempat mengungkapkan kekagumannya pada Neville. Dari pernyataan Redknapp itulah berkembang spekulasi soal keinginan Spurs untuk memboyong pemain berusia 33 tahun tersebut ke White Hart Lane.

Akan tetapi, spekulasi kepindahan itu buru-buru diredam oleh David Moyes. Manajer asal Skotlandia itu pun mengakui bahwa Spurs memang meminati Neville, namun Moyes telah berbicara dengan pihak Spurs bahwa Neville merupakan bagian penting dari timnya, dan tidak akan dijual pada bursa transfer musim dingin kali ini.

"Saya pernah berbicara dengan Harry Redknapp saat jendela transfer musim dingin resmi dibuka. Bahkan, Daniel Levy (pemilik Spurs) dan Bill Kenwright sempat menanyakan Neville saat kami bertemu di pertandingan antara Spurs dan Everton, dan saya kembali menegaskan bahwa dia (Neville) tidak akan pergi kemana-mana," kata Moyes seperti dikutip Sky Sports, Selasa (11/1).

"Pada saat ini, memang belum ada tawaran yang masuk, dan jika pun ada, tawaran itu tidak akan disambut. Phil Neville adalah kapten kami dan merupakan bagian penting dari Everton," sambung mantan manajer Preston North End tersebut.

Old 14-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Everton midfielder Phil Neville blasts opt-out England U21 players as a 'disgrace'
Former United man says England national team plagued by lack of commitment

By Laurie Bonne

Everton midfielder Phil Neville admitted that he felt ashamed of the young English players who decided to opt-out of England’s U21 fixture against Italy this week.

He labelled them as “disgrace” and insists that the lack of commitment from England players is a cause of the woes of the senior national team.

Neville also deplored the apparent lack of ambition in youngsters representing England.

He told News of the World: "When I see the younger generation taking for granted that they are playing for the Under-21s and pulling out... I thought it was disgraceful"

"You have a situation where the full national manager is looking to blood and build a fresh young England team and people are pulling out of the Under-21 team.

"I was ashamed. It was Italy away from home for England and you should want to play in that game before any other.

"I don't think it's hard at all for players to stand up to their clubs. Not one manager I've played for has ever told me to pull out of an international game. Not one.

"It's something to do with hunger, desire, something about wanting to get to the top. There is a dying breed of players who maybe wanted it more than some of the younger generation do.

"There are younger players who do want it. I look at the way Jack Wilshere plays and I see it the hunger in his eyes and the same goes for Seamus Coleman at Everton.

“You can just see it."

Source : http://www.goal.com
Old 24-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Everton skipper Neville happy seeing Baines back in England squad

Everton skipper Phil Neville is happy seeing Leighton Baines force his way back into the England squad.

Blues coach Alan Stubbs described Baines as the best left-back playing in Europe last week.

Neville is glad to see Baines's performances rewarded with a return to Fabio Capello's England squad.

"It's good that he's back in the England squad now, and he's getting his just rewards for his performances," the veteran skipper told evertonfc.com.

Source : http://www.tribalfootball.com
Old 04-03-2011, 04:43 PM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Danny Simpson warns of Phil Neville danger

DANNY SIMPSON has warned Newcastle United that Phil Neville could prove to be Everton’s unlikely dangerman ahead of Saturday’s clash at St James’ Park.

Everton have been rocked in the build-up to the game by the loss of Marouane Fellaini and Tim Cahill but Simpson knows that, while Neville is not renowned for his spectacular goals, the Mancunian makes the Toffees tick.

Neville scored a dramatic winning penalty at Stamford Bridge to dump out holders Chelsea in the FA Cup but has since endured being knocked out of the competition by Championship side Reading.

Simpson knows Newcastle will have to match wounded animals from Merseyside and in particular their never-say-die skipper.

Simpson told the Chronicle: “Phil moved on to Everton when I was at Manchester United, and if anything his career has taken off.

“He won a lot of medals at United and had a good time, but he has gone there and done even better.

“I know what he is like, he will come here wanting to claim a win.

“That is the type of guy he is, but we will take confidence from the way we played against Bolton.

“I am sure it will be a good game.”

Simpson and United are unbeaten in four matches but have only conjured up one victory – and have not won at home – since January 5.

However, the full-back is satisfied with the “hard-to-beat” mentality which has left several top-flight sides frustrated.

Simpson added: “We have to go game by game –the league is so tight it could go either way.

“The main thing now is we are hard to beat.

“That is the thing we have worked on, and we can go into any game and beat anyone or at least not be beaten.

“We have another home game, and we would like to take advantage of that, pick up some points and climb the table, but the main thing is to take it game by game.”

United are sitting in ninth spot in the table but, despite a reasonably safe distance between his side and the bottom three, Simpson is not putting his feet up just yet.

He said: “You cannot take anything for granted, or sit back and think we are safe.

“If you do, after two or three bad results you are sucked back down there.

“The mentality of our group, with the gaffer here, is to treat every game like a cup final. We have to go into them with full preparation and be on our game.”

Source : http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk
Old 06-03-2011, 06:04 AM   #16
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

It's top secret: Phil Neville

Who is your Sporting hero?

I was massively into cricket when I was younger and Sir Ian Botham was my idol. He was a natural entertainer. I used to play in the same team as Freddie Flintoff and he had all the same qualities as Botham.

Which other sportsman would you like to be?

A cricketer. It's my favourite sport and I played for Lancashire's second XI when I was 15. When I finish playing football, I'm going to join a local club.

Career highlight?

Winning the Champions League in 1999. I still get slaughtered for being the first one down the touchline when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer scored the second. The celebrations could never be recreated.

... and the worst moment?

Not being selected for France 98. That was probably my best chance of going to a World Cup and to say I was heartbroken would be putting it mildly.

If your house was burning down, what one possession would you save?

Can it be two? As long as all my pictures of my wife, Julie, and kids, Harvey and Isabella, were safe, I'd go for Sky+ and my bed. I have a sleep every afternoon.

What's the best advice you 've ever been given?

Work hard and enjoy it. That was the motto at Manchester United and I have always lived by those rules.

Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas

Favourite karaoke song?

Hey Jude, by the Beatles. I had to sing it when I signed for Everton in 2005 and drank a bottle of wine to get through the ordeal. That went down better than when I sang Jingle Bells at that year's Christmas party. I was pelted with potatoes.

Three most listened to songs on your ipod?

The Storm Is Over, R Kelly; Happiness, Alexis Jordan; The Time, Black Eyed Peas (right).

Last book you read?

The 90-minute Manager: Lessons from the Dugout by David Bolchover and Chris Brady. It was pretty average. Before that, I read the autobiography of the American football coach Lou Holtz - brilliant.

Favourite pre-match meal?

Ham omelette and toast. When I started out, it used to be soup and bread roll followed by chicken, beans and another bread roll finished off with a bowl of custard. I've no idea how I used to play on such an amount.

Can you cook? Best dish?

The extent of my culinary skills is toast and cereal. If Julie is away, I'll go to my mum's. If my mum is away, I'll go to my grandma's. I can't cook and won't cook.

Your Favourite holiday destination?

Barbados, we've been the last seven years.

In a film of your life, who wou ld you like to play you ?

Brad Pitt!

Tell us a secret...

Seamus Coleman asked me to put him in touch with a rep from adidas, because he wanted some new boots. I gave him a number and he called up blissfully unaware that he was ringing David Moyes. Needless to say he didn't get the two pairs of studs he was after.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Phil Neville: Berhasil Lampaui Liverpool, Musim Ini Tetap Gagal
Galih Rachdityo

Kapten Everton, Phil Neville, merasa bahwa musim ini akan tetap menjadi sebuah kegagalan bagi tim walaupun the Toffees dapat menyelesaikan musim ini di atas rival sekota mereka, Liverpool.

The Toffees masih belum terkalahkan dalam lima pertandingan terakhir di kompetisi liga, dan kini mereka hanya terpaut lima poin dari the Reds. Walaupun di musim ini sering dibekap cedera, Neville merasa pencapaian tim di musim ini tidak terealisasi.

"Apa yang sedang terjadi di kompetisi liga pada tahun ini adalah ada saatnya dimana kami mampu mencapai papan tengah klasemen liga dan meraih posisi tujuh besar tapi kami selalu terpeleset kembali," kata Neville pada the Liverpool Echo. "Kini kami berada di posisi delapan klasemen liga, dan apa yang sedang berlangsung di tahun ini, semua dapat berubah."

"Kami harus mampu mencapai target setinggi mungkin. Masih ada delapan pertandingan tersisa dan saya tidak yakin kalau ada satu tim dari papan tengah mampu memenangkan semua pertandingan tersisa," imbuhnya.

"Kami ingin melampaui Bolton, Sunderland dan Liverpool. Jika kami mampu menyelesaikan musim ini di atas Liverpool dan tidak meraih hasil apapun, bagi saya hal itu tetap merupakan sebuah kegagalan," ujar eks punggawa Manchester United ini.

Namun, pemain bertahan ini sangat puas dengan hasil yang diraih klub dalam beberapa pertandingan terakhir, dan mengakui kalau pengalaman di waktu lalu sudah membantu pencapaian tim di musim ini.

"Tim-tim disekeliling kami juga sedang bertarung, dan mungkin kami harus menengok kembali tiga atau empat tahun lalu ketika kami harus menggilas setiap tim untuk meraih hasil terbaik," tambah Neville.

"Klub ini memiliki semangat seperti itu dan hal seperti itulah yang diinginkan oleh manajer pada kami saat ini. Perlahan, kami sedang mengembangkan keleluasaan untuk meraih target yang ingin dicapai," tutupnya.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:10 PM   #18
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

The model professional
Soccernet, Mark Lomas - April 1, 2011

While many footballers hit the town on a Saturday night, risking the wrath of the paparazzi and tabloid front pages, Phil Neville is most likely sitting at home eating a Chinese - the one "treat" he will allow himself each week - and watching Match of the Day. In an era when excess is rife among players and Premier League stars are as reviled for their behaviour off the pitch as they are revered for their displays on it, the Everton captain's dedication to his profession is refreshing.

Phil Neville has been Everton captain for five of his six years at Goodison Park

Neville has been competing in English football's top flight for 16 years, the first ten of which were as part of Sir Alex Ferguson's golden generation. In a decade at Manchester United, the defender-cum-midfielder picked up six Premier League titles, three FA Cups and the Champions League as a member of the legendary Treble winners of 1999.

In the summer of 2005, Neville bade farewell to Old Trafford and travelled up the M62 to Everton, where the tremendous work ethic that had characterised his career helped him flourish under David Moyes, a manager cut from the same cloth as his former boss. Moyes quickly identified in Neville the leadership qualities that had made him captain of United's 1995 FA Youth Cup-winning side and he was appointed Toffees' skipper in only his second season at the club. Six years later, he is still captain.

Neville's football education at United instilled in him a will to win that has never wavered throughout his career, as well as the principles of hard work and meticulous preparation that still govern his approach to football at the age of 34. The former England international is what most would describe as a model professional but, while he never enjoys hearing about players who attract negative press for their lavish lifestyles, Neville accepts that differences in personality are impossible to avoid.

"It does frustrate me but I also understand that if you get a squad of 20 players, not everybody can be the same - the best teams have a varied make-up of players," Neville tells ESPNsoccernet. "My strength throughout my career has been my professionalism and the fact that I've done the right things 90% of the time, and hopefully people have learnt from that. But then there's other players I've played with, someone like Dwight Yorke for example, who have done things more spontaneously and are more off the cuff. That was his character and his special quality and he helped the team in his own way.

"Not everyone can be the same but we are role models and I do think it's important we try to do the right things 99% of the time. I've got a son now who plays football and I never realised the effect players have on kids. From goal celebrations to the way they act on the pitch to the boots they wear, children look up to us and I think it's so important that we do portray a good image."

Every inch a family man, Neville is bursting with pride when discussion turns to older brother Gary, who decided to bring his 19-year career to an end in February. The Everton captain reveals that his sibling thought long and hard about retirement and insists that the timing of the announcement ensured Gary's reputation has been preserved.

"It wasn't a surprise at all to me because it wasn't just a decision that happened overnight," Neville explains. "It was a gradual thing - over a six-month period he realised that he had come to the end of the road. He made a really brave decision: he had got to the point where injuries had caught up with him and I think when you've been playing for 20 years you just get tired.

"He could have gone on until the end of the season, but he said enough is enough - he's had a great career and it's time for somebody else to take over. I think he should be applauded for his timing because some players drift down the leagues and you forget how good they were, but I think everyone remembers Gary now for how great a player he has been and he had the full backing of me and the family. We all understood his decision."

Gary has since been tipped for a coaching role at Old Trafford and, while Phil has no plans to follow him in hanging up his boots anytime soon, he says the thought of them working together again in the future has crossed his mind. And the younger Neville says that even the prospect of working under his brother doesn't faze him.

Phil and Gary Neville have faced each other as players, but will they one day do battle as managers?

"I think when you've got an older brother you tend to take orders from him for most of your life so I'd say that wouldn't be a problem! But, seriously, I would love to work with my brother again. It was something that, when I left Man United, I realised I had perhaps taken for granted a little bit in the earlier part of my career. Everything I did was with my brother and when I came to Everton there was a large void left in my life because I wasn't going to work with him every day.

"It was maybe a good thing that we played for different clubs for a few years but I do miss not being in the same environment as him because we are very close. We both love football and maybe one day we could be managing against each other or even working together. When the time comes, coaching is something that I do want to get involved in and study hard for. Hopefully the fact that I love watching, playing and being a part of it will help me, but I know it won't be a walk in the park. I've got no God-given right to be a success at it and I will have to work as hard as I have at my playing career."

For now, Neville is still keeping all his focus on life at Everton - though his brother's retirement, coupled with the advancing years of some famous former team-mates, has certainly brought into focus the transience of his playing career.

"Even though Gary's retired and Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, myself, David Beckham and Nicky Butt are all probably coming to the end of our careers, I always still think of us as 'Fergie's Fledglings', who came through the ranks together. That's the way I still feel and even playing now, when we have piggy-in-the-middle in training and they say 'youngest in the middle', I still think it should be me even though I'm probably one of the oldest!

"Obviously there's days when you wake up and think, 'Dear me, there's not long left in this body' but then you go out on the training pitch and feel great. I think, when you get to our age, you don't look too far ahead, maybe just looking at the next six months rather than the next six years, but as long as you keep enjoying it, which I am, you keep going for as long as you possibly can."

Neville's move to Goodison Park six years ago undoubtedly breathed fresh life into his career and while many players - the likes of Dwight Yorke, Lee Sharpe and Andrei Kanchelskis immediately spring to mind - struggle to deal with life after United, the Bury-born defender has thrived at Everton. He made more than 30 appearances in each of his first four seasons at the club, a feat he achieved just once at United

"I think I left United at the right time. Alex Ferguson told me it was the right time to go and try a new adventure; I agreed with him and I joined a great club. I've had the most amazing six years here. It seems like yesterday I was making my debut against Villarreal. Players leave Manchester United and they drift away but I've enjoyed these six years as much as I enjoyed the 14 years at Manchester United. I think you get out what you put in and I've put my heart and soul into this move. I wanted it to be a success and it has been - I hope I will always be welcome back here when my career is finished."

Interest in Neville from Tottenham in January looked like it may signal the end of his Goodison Park career, but the club rejected the advances out of hand. He says the offer came as a bit of a surprise but maintains that a Fernando Torres-style transfer request was never on the cards. His manager was particularly angry by bids that he labelled "insulting" and, as soon as Moyes said he wanted his captain to stay, there was never going to be any other outcome. Neville's belief in the Scot and his principles is unerring and it appears that, in Moyes, he has found a kindred spirit.

Phil Neville has proved an excellent servant for Everton and David Moyes

"The club discussed Tottenham's interest with me and I left it up to them to make the decision. It was obviously flattering but it was also flattering that David Moyes didn't want me to go. I'm captain of a club I love playing for so I respected Everton's wishes and got on with playing football. As much as you want to play Champions League football, you have to show loyalty to the club and the manager who has done so much for me.

"David Moyes is the catalyst, the engine that drives everybody forward, and he is the one who gets the players motivated when they're down. He has an unbelievable drive, work ethic and will to succeed - he is a fighter and a fantastic manager who wants to bring success to Everton. To be honest, it was because of him that I joined the club. From the very first time I spoke to him, our relationship has got better and better - he is the driving force behind me at Everton and the club itself."
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 05:23 PM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Neville inspired by Giggs
Toffees skipper to take leaf out of United veteran's book

Everton captain Phil Neville is planning to take inspiration from Ryan Giggs and keep on defying the years.

At 37 years old, veteran Giggs is still a key performer for Manchester United and has committed to at least one more season at Old Trafford.

Defender Neville spent a decade as a United team-mate of Giggs before making the move to Goodison Park six years ago.

And the 34-year-old wants to emulate his former colleague by carrying on playing for as long as he can.

Inspiration

He said: "At my age you tend to take it one season at a time but I feel as fit as I ever have. I can go on for at least another two or three seasons.

"I look at someone like Giggsy and he is an inspiration to all of us.

"He looks as fit and quick as ever and is still one of the best players in the Premier League.

"I am trying to follow his example and do all the right things. I have got one year left on my contract and when I come back for next season my plan is to be ahead of everyone else, to be fitter than everyone."

Tottenham attempted to lure Neville away from the Toffees in January, but the former England international was not tempted by a move.

He added: "It was simple. Spurs came in with a bid and Everton said 'no.'

"As captain I was in a great position, I knew that and love playing for this club."

Source : http://www.skysports.com
Old 05-05-2011, 12:41 PM   #20
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Congrats to Phil Neville !!!

Neville Wins April Award

by Rob Jones

Blues skipper Phil Neville has been the named the Club's Player of the Month for April.

Neville capped an excellent month with his first goal in three years, a stunning effort in the 3-0 win over Wolves at Molineux.

The former England international has moved into midfield for recent games and, as well as the win against Wolves, he played a pivotal role in the victory over Blackburn and the draws against Aston Villa and Wigan.

The only defeat Everton suffered in April was against Neville's former club Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Neville collected his award at the monthly lunch at the Liverpool Hilton Hotel in front of Club partners TW Steel, and the 33-year-old was delighted to win the prize.

"It's a great feeling,” he told evertontv. “I think the goal at Wolves helped me seal it and it's been a good month for me and for the team.

"I think we've battled back well and showed real grit and character and we now need to finish the season strongly."

Source : http://www.evertonfc.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 76
Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, alfiandrmwn, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andry26, ardie febrianto, arymashuda, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, Bulma, chincarito, cupen7, cyrius, ecly_watchaa, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, hendiplast, iamsetia, ing areese, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, jifortin, keeprelax, Lang25, Lucky_Cantona007, MCR7, merick, MichaelMU, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, octus, oldark, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, penk22_, reddevilmaniac, revald, rio vander vidic, rizluq, ronald hars, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, Wibiebintang, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku