United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 02-08-2019, 09:24 AM   #11
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry Maguire

Harry Maguire not in the right frame of mind for Leicester's final friendly as he edges closer to Man United move... but clubs are still £15m apart as Foxes hold out for deal worth £95MILLION

* Harry Maguire has been left out of the Leicester squad to face Atalanta on Friday
* Manchester United's current offer is close to £80million but Leicester want more
* The Foxes are holding out for £85m plus a further £10m in bonuses for Maguire
* United want a deal done by Monday as the end of the window approaches fast
* Lewis Dunk, James Tarkowski and Christian Kabasele are potential replacements

Harry Maguire has moved a step closer to leaving Leicester City for Manchester United even though the two clubs remain £15million apart in negotiations over a transfer fee.

The offer on the table from United is close to £80m including add-ons - a world record fee for a defender - but Leicester are holding out for £85m plus £10m in bonuses.

Maguire, who missed training on Monday after calling in sick, has been left out of Leicester's squad for Friday's final pre-season friendly against Atalanta following talks with manager Brendan Rodgers because he is not in the right frame of mind.

Manchester United target Harry Maguire has been left out of Leicester's friendly on Friday. Leicester want a deal worth £95m for Maguire, who is keen to make the move to Old Trafford. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is desperate to add Maguire to his defence before the window closes

It will also give Rodgers the opportunity to try a different defensive formation in readiness for Maguire's move to United.

The 26-year-old has made it clear to his manager and team-mates that he wants to go this summer after Leicester rebuffed United's interest 12 months ago. He did not feature in an official club video released on Thursday to announce the club's squad numbers for the new season.

It only fuelled speculation that Leicester are preparing to sell Maguire as they line up a replacement from Brighton's Lewis Dunk, James Tarkowski of Burnley and Watford's Christian Kabasele.

United are the only club in contention to sign Maguire after Leicester's valuation of a player who cost £17m from Hull City three years ago put off Manchester City.

But it's understood United want a deal done by Monday or else they will not have enough time to sign an alternative target before next week's transfer deadline on August 8.

They are still waiting to see if Juventus forward Paulo Dybala will agree to a swap deal involving Romelu Lukaku.

Dybala flew back into Turin on Thursday after a holiday, and will hold talks with Juve coach Maurizio Sarri and sporting director Fabio Paratici on Friday.

Although Sarri would prefer to keep the 25-year-old Argentine, the Italian club are ready to sell him after struggling to offload Gonzalo Higuain and Mario Mandzukic this summer.

It's understood that Dybala is unsure over the move and wants more time to consider his future.

Inter Milan, who were favourites to sign Lukaku after failing with a £54m offer, have yet to respond to Juve's bid for the Belgium striker.

Meanwhile, United are unlikely to sign Bruno Fernandes despite a summer of speculation linking them with the Sporting Lisbon midfielder. They have looked at Fernandes but it's believed the interest has been stoked up by his camp.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7311783/Transfer-news-Manchester-United-target-Harry-Maguire-left-Leicester-squad.html
Old 05-08-2019, 08:19 PM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to Old Trafford

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 08:24 PM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MAGUIRE SIGNS FOR UNITED

Manchester United is delighted to confirm the signing of Harry Maguire from Leicester City.

Harry signs on a six-year contract, with the option to extend for a further year.

The 26-year-old England international joined Leicester in 2017 and has made 76 appearances, scoring five goals.

Harry Maguire said: “I am delighted to have signed for this great club. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Leicester and would like to thank everyone at the club, and the fans, for their fantastic support over the past two seasons. However, when Manchester United come knocking on your door, it is an incredible opportunity.

”From my conversations with the manager, I am excited about the vision and plans he has for the team. It’s clear to see that Ole is building a team to win trophies. I am now looking forward to meeting my new team-mates and getting the season started.”

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: “Harry is one of the best centre-backs in the game today and I am delighted we have secured his signature. He is a great reader of the game and has a strong presence on the pitch, with the ability to remain calm under pressure - coupled with his composure on the ball and a huge presence in both boxes - I can see he will fit well into this group both on and off the pitch.

”He has a great personality and is a fantastic addition to the club.

“I would like to welcome Harry to Manchester United and we are looking forward to working with him as we prepare for the new season.”

United begin the new Premier League season against Chelsea at Old Trafford on Sunday, with kick-off at 16:30 BST. One way to guarantee your seat to this game is with a Matchday VIP Experience.

www.manutd.com
Old 05-08-2019, 08:25 PM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sah dan resmi !!!

Old 05-08-2019, 08:33 PM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 05-08-2019, 08:37 PM   #16
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MAGUIRE: 'I WILL GIVE EVERYTHING FOR THIS CLUB'

Manchester United’s latest signing Harry Maguire has pledged to give everything in order to help the club be successful under manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

The new recruit from Leicester City spoke to Mandy Henry for an exclusive interview at the Aon Training Complex, which is being run in full in our Official App, after finalising his move to Old Trafford ahead of Thursday’s transfer deadline.

It is clear the central defender cannot wait to represent the Reds, hopefully starting when the club’s season kicks off on Sunday afternoon against Chelsea (kick-off 16:30 BST).

“It’s incredible,” Maguire said. “A really proud moment for myself, to join such a big club, one that I’m really looking forward to it and I can’t wait to get started now. My first game of last season was at Old Trafford and it’s a fixture I always look for when I’ve been playing in the Premier League. Old Trafford away, and it’s now my home.

”I tend to get my head down - I’ve worked hard and done every session and I've played every game for Leicester, so I feel my fitness is there. That was a big part for me to play because, if I ended up getting the move that I wanted, I would have been fit and in contention to play the first game. I feel like I'm ready to go, but obviously it’s the gaffer’s decision.“

Maguire is determined to win silverware with his new club and also had a message for the millions of supporters who follow the Reds from across the globe.

“It’s a young team now and I think we’ve got big ambitions for the future,” he added. “We’ve got to start winning trophies again and it’s something the gaffer wants to bring to the club – the winning mentality as well, which will help all the boys. I’m sure it’s something he and his staff will bring to the club and we’re all looking forward to it.

”I’m really proud to be here, at such a big club, and I’m really looking forward to getting started. I'm hoping it will be a successful season, and I'll give everything I've got for this club.“

www.manutd.com
Old 06-08-2019, 01:22 AM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager

HARRY MAGUIRE: THE ROAD TO OLD TRAFFORD

New Manchester United signing Harry Maguire has, in recent years, established himself as one of the world's most reliable centre-backs, with his performances for Leicester City and England.

However, the 26-year-old’s route to the top has not always been an easy one.

The Sheffield-born star came through the youth system at his hometown club Sheffield United. A resilient, tough-tackling defender, Maguire progressed into the first team at the age of 18 and made his debut for the Blades against Cardiff City in 2011.

The early signs of Harry’s quality were clear to see. Despite being introduced as a half-time substitute in that Championship clash with the Bluebirds, the then teenager was named Man of the Match.

Sadly, that campaign ended in relegation for Sheffield United, yet Maguire, who featured five times in his first season, had impressed the locals at Bramall Lane. He would go on to spend three more years with the Yorkshire outfit and make 166 appearances for the Blades, while netting on 12 occasions.

A host of top-tier sides had been monitoring Maguire’s development, but it was one of United's finest centre-backs of all time who ultimately managed to prize Harry from his boyhood club. However, after signing the youngster at Hull City, Steve Bruce was wary of blooding him into the side, ahead of experienced defenders such as former Red James Chester, Curtis Davies and Michael Dawson.

After playing just a handful of games in the first half of the 2014/15 campaign, Maguire was sent on loan to struggling Wigan Athletic, who, like Hull, were relegated that season. But with Maguire at the heart of defence, the Tigers instantly returned to the Premier League the following campaign.

Aged 23 at the time, Harry was five years into his professional career and had already faced his fair share of adversity. While Hull again failed to beat the drop in 2016/17, Maguire’s individual performances caught the eye. In fact, so impressive were Harry's showings in Humberside, he was voted the club’s Player of the Year, earned a move to Leicester and was called up to Gareth Southgate’s England squad.

Always a colossal presence at the back, it was during his time with Leicester that Maguire developed the passing side to his game, which he is now so eulogized for among Premier League aficionados. In two years at the Foxes, Harry established himself as one of the division’s standout centre-backs, while also becoming a cornerstone of England’s recent World Cup and Nations League campaigns.

He has also proved effective at the other end of the pitch and famously headed home the Three Lions’s opener against Sweden in the 2018 World Cup quarter-final, while scoring five goals for the Foxes. Maguire even netted an injury-time equaliser against United in December 2017 to earn his former employers a 2-2 draw.

Harry’s rise through the divisions, while also overcoming the occasional moment of hardship, has seen him mature into an all-round leader - one the world’s top sides simply could not overlook this summer.

But it was the allure of playing for a club of such stature and pedigree that ultimately convinced Harry to swap the East Midlands for Manchester.

United fans could get a first chance to see Maguire this weekend, when he and his new team-mates take on Chelsea at Old Trafford as we kick off our 2019/20 Premier League campaign.

www.manutd.com
Old 06-08-2019, 08:43 AM   #18
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Para Admin dan Moderator forum UI, karena sudah resmi maka sepertinya tiba saatnya memindahkan thread Harry Maguire bersama dengan thread pemain United lainnya nih

Old 06-08-2019, 09:21 AM   #19
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United's total outlay for Harry Maguire deal set to be just under £150m after he signed the longest EVER contract given out at Old Trafford

* Manchester United's total outlay for Harry Maguire to be just under £150million
* Maguire joined for £80million for Leicester and will earn £190,000-a-week
* The centre back signed a six-year contract with the option of a further year

Manchester United are investing almost £150million into Harry Maguire turning their defensive fortunes around.

Maguire sealed a world-record £80m switch from Leicester City and was unveiled as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's third summer signing on Monday, penning a six-year contract with the option of an additional season.

Sportsmail understands the central defender will earn in the region of £190,000 a week during what is the longest deal ever signed at Old Trafford.

Manchester United's total outlay for Harry Maguire is set to be just under £150million. The centre-back became the world's most expensive defender by sealing an £80million move

Maguire's wages will come in at £69m should he remain at the club for seven years, taking United's total outlay to just under £150m.

Solskjaer was desperate for defensive reinforcement in readiness for his first full season in charge and has landed both top targets after the £50m capture of Crystal Palace's Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

The 54 goals shipped last term is a worse record than in any previous Premier League season. Of the top 10, only West Ham conceded more.

Maguire is likely to partner Victor Lindelof against Chelsea on Sunday and Solskjaer believes the 26-year-old can offer more stability while also offering further options in possession.

'Harry is one of the best centre backs in the game today,' Solskjaer said. 'He is a great reader of the game and has a strong presence on the pitch, with the ability to remain calm under pressure - coupled with his composure on the ball and a huge presence in both boxes - I can see he will fit well into this group both on and off the pitch.'

Maguire completed his medical at Carrington over the weekend before putting pen to paper. 'When Manchester United come knocking on your door, it is an incredible opportunity,' he said.

'From my conversations with the manager, I am excited about the vision and plans he has for the team.

'It's clear to see that Ole is building a team to win trophies. I am now looking forward to meeting my new team-mates and getting the season started.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7323705/Manchester-United-news-Total-outlay-Harry-Maguire-deal-set-just-150million.html
Old 06-08-2019, 09:28 AM   #20
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Welcome to Old Trafford

Welcome to Theater Of Dream Harry Maguire
Good Luck!
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 15
adaastopa5922, Andi Istiabudi, Bhayu Eka Huday, braausasda9593, Deddy Hernandez, h-ANG, penk22_, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku