United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Lounge

Old 25-09-2011, 12:14 AM   #21
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Coach / Manager Academy ex Man United

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody "Devil" R3d View Post
Kalau boleh berharap.., ya 5tahun lagi laahh..., Keano jadi Manager-nya dan Ole Assisten-nya..

Mantapsss tuh..., perpaduan keras dan lembut, berani dan sabar, Bertahan dan Menyerang
udah kayak yin 'n yang aja yaa Bro ...
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 25-09-2011, 12:18 AM   #22
Bloody "Devil" R3d
reserve player
@bakhabaji

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Bloody "Devil" R3d is just really niceBloody "Devil" R3d is just really niceBloody "Devil" R3d is just really niceBloody "Devil" R3d is just really niceBloody "Devil" R3d is just really nice
Visit Bloody "Devil" R3d's Facebook Visit Bloody "Devil" R3d's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
udah kayak yin 'n yang aja yaa Bro ...
Yoi..., keseimbangan kunci kehidupan ni Opa....

Opa Rond juga boleh kalau mau daftar jadi suksesor-nya SAF.. Hayyyooo ah siap-siap nonton "the Match" doeloe...
Old 04-11-2011, 11:16 AM   #23
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man United Coach / Manager Academy :-bd

Kenapa ini cuma 3 halaman??
naikin lagi yuk bwt nambah ilmu...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Redsbusby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #24
irfi_1
first team
KASET RAKYAT

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
irfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant future
Visit irfi_1's Twitter

ole gunnar solskjaer brhsil membawa molde gelar juara liga Norwegia..dan berpeluang brtmu Man.United di UCL musim depan..ni link beritanya dri okezone.com

http://bola.okezone.com/read/2011/11...jaer-fantastis

irfi_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 10:57 AM   #25
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsbusby View Post
Kenapa ini cuma 3 halaman??
naikin lagi yuk bwt nambah ilmu...
Nihh biar uda lewat. Mimpi om @Sheyro_07Seven; lambat laun jadi kenyataan.

Ryan Giggs - coach at first team
Phil Neville - coach at first team
Nicky Butt - United U19 manager
Paul Scholes - Asst. U19 manager

Ole Gunnar Solkjaer - Cardiff Manager
Steve Bruce - Hull City manager
Mark Hughes - Stoke City manager

Steve McClaren - Derby Country manager
Roy Keane - Asst manager Irlandia

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2014, 08:47 PM   #26
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Setelah pakde Ryan Giggs naek kelas, meski hanya ad interim Manager (skrng Assistant Manager), ada lagi Oom Smudge a.k.a. Alan Smith yg dikontrak sebagai Player n Coach di Nott County ....

Last edited by rondwisan; 23-05-2014 at 10:34 PM..
Old 31-05-2014, 10:24 PM   #27
rondwisan

And now ......, Oom Teddy
Dari situs resmi Westham United

whufc.com - 30-05-2014
Sheringham returns

Former West Ham United and England forward Teddy Sheringham has joined the Club as an attacking coach

West Ham United are delighted to announce the news that former West Ham United and England striker Teddy Sheringham has returned to the Club as an attacking coach.

Sheringham will join Sam Allardyce's existing backroom staff for the start of pre-season, with the specific remit of developing the Club's attacking play.

The 48-year-old, who joins the Club on a part-time basis, admitted he jumped at the chance to join forces with Big Sam at the Boleyn Ground.

"I'm very excited. Sam phoned me a week or so ago and asked me if I fancied it. It was far too good to resist really," said childhood West Ham fan Sheringham, who played alongside Big Sam at Millwall as a youngster and has known the manager for more than 30 years.

"Being a West Ham boy and coming from the area, it fits nicely in all that I'm about, what with working alongside Sam and knowing a few of the players as well. They've got a lot of respect for Sam, they speak very highly of him and to know that's the case made me want to get involved.

"I know the environment, I know everything about West Ham, so it was just too good an opportunity to turn down.

"I've had a couple of offers since I've been out of the game, which didn't feel quite right but, when this came along, it felt just right for me. I'm delighted to be coming back to the Club."

With the likes of Andy Carroll, Carlton Cole and the newly-recruited Mauro Zarate set to be under his tutelage, Sheringham is keen to share all his experience and expertise.

He continued: "Having played as a striker for years, Sam wants me to add something along those lines. Anything I can do to be of help, I'm very willing.

"I obviously know Carroll, Cole and Kevin Nolan and I understand there'll be a few more forward players that I could be working with and alongside to help improve."

A former Premier League Golden Boot winner and scorer of 147 top-flight goals, Sheringham will be asked to pass on his extensive knowledge to the Hammers' forwards as the Club targets more entertainment on the pitch next season.

The 48-year-old already possesses a deep understanding of the culture at West Ham, having spent three seasons at the Boleyn Ground as a player from 2004. In his first year, he helped the Club earn promotion to the Premier League via the Play-Offs, before featuring in the FA Cup final with Liverpool the following year. He was voted Hammer of the Year and the league's Player of the Year for his efforts during the 2004/05 campaign.

Sheringham enjoyed a glittering playing career prior to joining the Hammers, winning the UEFA Champions League, three Premier League titles and an FA Cup with Manchester United.

After starting his career with Millwall, the forward also starred in the colours of Nottingham Forest and Tottenham Hotspur and Portsmouth before ending his career with Colchester United in 2008 at the age of 42.

He also excelled for England, earning 51 caps and scoring eleven goals and playing at two FIFA World Cups and the UEFA European Championship finals in 1996.

In addition to the individual honours he won with West Ham, Sheringham was voted into the Premier League Team of the Year and named both PFA Players' Player of the Year and FWA Footballer of the Year in for 2000/01.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:52 PM   #28
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Ex-Man United & Liverpool man Paul Ince is set to manager Maltese minnows Sliema Wanderers [Times of Malta]

Former Manchester United and LIverpool player Paul Ince is set to become the new anager Maltese minnows Sliema Wanderers, report the Times of Malta.

Ince has had a mixed time of things as a manager in English football, where he has coach several sides in the lower leagues.

Ince has had stints with Macclesfield, MK Dons, Blackburn, Notts County and Blackpool.

His final job at Bloomfield Park came to an end in January, as Ince was given his P45 on Tuesday after a miserable run of form that has included nine defeats in ten Championship matches.

Ince’s time at Blackpool was also blighted by accusations of unprofessional behaviour and acting with a conflict of interests regarding the future of his son and Tangerines star Tom Ince.

Now, the rumours say, he is off to Malta.

Former England midfielder Paul Ince is set to be appointed as the new coach of Maltese club Sliema Wanderers.

Sliema Wanderers are looking to engage a high-profile coach to lead their team next season after the Premier League club signed an agreement with a group of foreign investors over a new project which will see the Blues figure in a football reality show on a foreign sports channel.

Initially, Sliema’s new financial backers set their sights on Giovanni Trapattoni before turning their attentions to Ince after the experienced Italian coach became unavailable.

HTML Code:
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/ex-man-united-liverpool-man-paul-ince-is-set-to-manager-maltese-minnows-sliema-wanderers-times-of-malta/

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 11:38 PM   #29
rondwisan

Oh yaa ..., blom dimasukin sini ya ...
Ex United skipper, Uncle Roy Keane, skrng di Villa Park, jadi assistentnya Paul Lambert ...

Last edited by rondwisan; 28-09-2014 at 11:47 PM..
Old 15-06-2016, 07:56 AM   #30
rondwisan

yg hangat yg hangat ……

13/06/2016 - ManUtd.com, Mark Froggatt
STAM JOINS OTHER EX-REDS IN MANAGEMENT

Manchester United legend Jaap Stam is the latest Sir Alex Ferguson-era player to step into management following his appointment at Reading on a two-year contract.

According to our research, the Treble
winner and three-time Premier League
champion is now the 31st member of Sir
Alex's various squads who has taken the
top job at a professional club, either on a
permanent or temporary basis. The full list
is at the bottom of this story.

Stam joined United in the summer of 1998
and played for three full seasons,
registering 127 appearances for the club.
He was sold to Lazio in August 2001 and,
famously, Sir Alex has since gone on
record to say that he regretted that
decision, admitting he should have kept
the giant centre-back.

Speaking to ManUtd.com in 2014, Stam
said that working with young players in his native Netherlands had convinced him that management was a suitable career.

"When I was still playing I always said I
didn’t want to become a coach as it puts a
lot of stress on you and you must work
very, very hard," Jaap said. "You don’t
have to look at just one player but think of
all of them and the opposition. Everything
that comes with the job makes it very hard.

"When I stopped playing, the first year after that I didn’t do anything. But then my first professional club as a player, FC Zwolle, asked me to help them out.
"When I was on the pitch again it kind of
grew on me and it gave me a good feeling,
helping the lads out on the pitch with
advice. It made it easier for them and gives you a good feeling. I was growing into it and, before you know it you are working on yourself to become a coach as well.
"I like doing it and you never know how it
will go. You can say you’re not going to do it and it turns out you enjoy it and that’s what happened to me as well."

When discussing the most influential
bosses he played under, Stam told
Reading's official website: "Sir Alex was
already a very big name in the world of
football [when I joined United in 1998] but
he kept on growing as a manager. If you
get to work with people like that, it gives
you a lot of inputs that you can take into
your own career as a manager."

SIR ALEX FERGUSON'S UNITED PLAYERS
WHO BECAME MANAGERS*

Viv Anderson, Michael Appleton, Henning
Berg, Clayton Blackmore, Laurent Blanc,
Steve Bruce, Chris Casper, Peter Davenport, Simon Davies, Darren Ferguson, Ryan Giggs, David Healy, Gabriel Heinze, Mark Hughes, Paul Ince, Andrei Kanchelskis, Roy Keane, Henrik Larsson, Pat McGibbon, Gary Neville, Paul Parker, Mike Phelan, Bryan Robson, Mark Robins, Teddy Sheringham, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Jaap Stam, Frank Stapleton, Gordon Strachan, Chris Turner, Neil Webb.

*List covers first-team managers only and
excludes players who have been coaches
or assistant managers.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 31
ali_iyan, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, dekepiks, delongedee, Fajar_, fajrinited, fredrian.seven, HaHa, hendiplast, irfan_thered, jifortin, Lang25, marviel, mygalzbiatch, paiman, penk22_, Rean, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, smile_boy, SR 7, UNITED1878, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, yudha septian, zudomiriku