United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 07-06-2018, 12:08 AM   #1
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Jose Diogo Dalot Teixeira

UNITED SIGN DIOGO DALOT

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Diogo Dalot from FC Porto on a five-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 19-year-old Portugal Under-21 international came through the ranks of Porto's youth system. He made his debut in Portugal's Primeira Liga earlier this year.

Jose Mourinho said: “Diogo is an extremely talented young defender with all the qualities to quickly become a great player for this club. He has all the attributes that a full-back needs: physicality, tactical intelligence and technical quality, combined with a Porto Academy mentality which prepares players for the maturity they need at the professional level.

“In his age group, he is the best full-back in Europe and we all believe he has a bright future ahead of him at Manchester United.”

Diogo Dalot said: “Joining Manchester United is an unbelievable opportunity for me. I have grown up in Porto's Academy and I am so thankful for everything they have done for me. But the chance of coming to the biggest club in the world is something I just couldn't turn down.

“I'm excited about working with Jose Mourinho and learning everything I can from such a successful coach. I am looking forward to playing alongside the fantastic players in the squad.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 06:17 AM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default José Diogo Dalot Teixeira

Halo semuanya...

Thread ini dibuat untuk menampilkan segala informasi dan berita yang berkaitan dengan pemain Manchester United asal Portugal, Diogo Dalot yach
Old 07-06-2018, 06:22 AM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Default Re: José Diogo Dalot Teixeira

UNITED SIGN DIOGO DALOT

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Diogo Dalot from FC Porto on a five-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 19-year-old Portugal Under-21 international came through the ranks of Porto's youth system. He made his debut in Portugal's Primeira Liga earlier this year.

Jose Mourinho said: “Diogo is an extremely talented young defender with all the qualities to quickly become a great player for this club. He has all the attributes that a full-back needs: physicality, tactical intelligence and technical quality, combined with a Porto Academy mentality which prepares players for the maturity they need at the professional level.

“In his age group, he is the best full-back in Europe and we all believe he has a bright future ahead of him at Manchester United.”

Diogo Dalot said: “Joining Manchester United is an unbelievable opportunity for me. I have grown up in Porto's Academy and I am so thankful for everything they have done for me. But the chance of coming to the biggest club in the world is something I just couldn't turn down.

“I'm excited about working with Jose Mourinho and learning everything I can from such a successful coach. I am looking forward to playing alongside the fantastic players in the squad.”

www.manutd.com
Old 07-06-2018, 06:23 AM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

After signing on the dotted line for United, Diogo Dalot spoke exclusively to MUTV about his ambitions at Manchester United.

Diogo, welcome to Manchester United. How does it feel to sign for the club?
I’m very excited for the dimension of this club and I hope to get great things here.

What do you already know about Manchester United and what are your expectations of this club?
I know that this is one of the best clubs in the world and it is unbelievable to be here and I hope to achieve great things.

You came through the system at Porto, another big club with great traditions, so what has that taught you?
I grew up at Porto. Porto gave me everything. Who I am today is because of what Porto gave to me and that has been most important.
You only made your league debut in February, but you’ve got a wealth of experience at youth level particularly, so what did it feel like to win the Under-17 European Championship?
I think that the European Championships was when I realised that I could do great things in football and, since then, I’ve been improving a lot and I hope to improve more.

How proud do you feel to be Jose Mourinho’s first Portuguese signing with United?
Yeah, it’s very good. It was very important to make this choice and I hope to help him, because I know that he will help me to improve a lot.

You’re still a teenager, but does the move show how much faith the manager has in your potential to recruit you at this early age?
Yeah, I think that age is not very important now in football. I think that if you work and you improve, I think you can handle it.

How would you describe yourself as a player?
Like a hard-working player, I think. I’m very instant in improving and I’m mostly a hard-working player, I think.

Can you play at left-back as well as at right-back?
Yeah, I prefer to play at right-back, but if I need to play in any position, I will play, no problem.

The Premier League will be new to you. You’ve already played at Anfield though, against Liverpool, helping to keep a clean sheet by the way, so what was the experience like and are you aware of the rivalry we’ve got with Liverpool?
Yeah, it was unbelievable, my debut in the Champions League. Just feeling the weather, the Champions League, the song of the Champions League, it was very good.

How excited are you for the challenge of Premier League football?
I’m very excited. For me, it is one of the biggest leagues in the world and I’m excited to play there.

What are your short-term plans and ambitions and your long-term goals here at United?
Just to help the club achieve good things here and win, because this is a winning team.

The summer tour could provide you with a chance to get to know your team-mates, to play for Manchester United as well, so how much are you looking forward to it?
Very. I’m looking forward to meeting my colleagues, to meet the staff, to meet every person and to hopefully help in some way.

Do you have a message for all the Manchester United fans, watching this throughout the world?
Just expect that I will give everything for this club, for this shirt and, hopefully, help the club to win. That’s the most important thing.

www.manutd.com
Old 07-06-2018, 06:38 AM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Kumpulan foto-foto Dalot setelah resmi bergabung dengan United

Old 07-06-2018, 09:39 AM   #6
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Man United sign Diogo Dalot for £17.4m on five-year deal from Porto as Jose Mourinho says 'In his age group, he's the best full back in Europe'

* Man United have completed the signing of full back Diogo Dalot from Porto
* Portugal Under 21 international has joined Premier League club for £17.4million
* He broke into Porto's first team in February and played in the Champions League

Manchester United have completed the signing of full back Diogo Dalot from Porto on a five-year deal.

The Portugal Under 21 international has joined the club for £17.4million and has the option to stay an extra year in his contract.

United wanted a right back to compete with Antonio Valencia, who is 33 and needs constant treatment on a knee injury.

The 19-year-old can also play left back. He broke into Porto's first team in February in that position and played in his club's 0-0 Champions League draw at Liverpool.

He helped Portugal win the 2016 UEFA European Under 17 Championship, scoring twice in five games in Azerbaijan including once in the final against Spain.

On signing the teenager, United manager Jose Mourinho told the club's official website : 'Diogo is an extremely talented young defender with all the qualities to quickly become a great player for this club.

Manchester United have completed the signing of full back Diogo Dalot from Porto for £17.4m. Dalot clenched his fists as he modelled United's new adidas home shirt on Wednesday

'He has all the attributes that a full back needs: physicality, tactical intelligence and technical quality, combined with a Porto Academy mentality which prepares players for the maturity they need at the professional level.

'In his age group, he is the best full back in Europe and we all believe he has a bright future ahead of him at Manchester United.'

Dalot joins Brazilian midfielder Fred, who became United's first summer signing on Tuesday, at the club.

United revealed the signing with a #BemvindoDalot video on their official Twitter account. The 19-year-old broke into Porto's first team in February and played in the Champions League. United wanted right back to compete with Antonio Valencia, 33 and needs constant treatment

Dalot said: 'Joining Manchester United is an unbelievable opportunity for me.

'I have grown up in Porto's Academy and I am so thankful for everything they have done for me.

'But the chance of coming to the biggest club in the world is something I just couldn't turn down.

'I'm excited about working with Jose Mourinho and learning everything I can from such a successful coach.

'I am looking forward to playing alongside the fantastic players in the squad.'

Quote:
DIOGO DALOT'S 2017-18 STATS FOR PORTO

Appearances: 33

Goals: 4

Assists: 8

Yellow cards: 3

Red cards: 1

The Portgual Under 21 international has signed a five-year deal with option to stay extra year. Teenager Dalot said: 'Joining Manchester United is an unbelievable opportunity for me'. He helped Portugal win the 2016 UEFA European Under 17 Championship, scoring twice

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5812485/Man-United-sign-Diogo-Dalot-17-4m-Porto.html
Old 07-06-2018, 09:46 AM   #7
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Diogo Dalot has long been tipped as one of Portugal's brightest prospects... for £17.4m, Manchester United may have got a bargain

* At 16, full back Diogo Dalot started training with the Porto first team
* He has been a target for teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Napoli and Juventus
* Jose Mourinho said he is the best full back of his age, and he isn't the only one

Diogo Dalot has been one of the hottest prospects in Portuguese football for several years, after signing for Benfica at the age of eight.

He spent several weeks training in Lisbon, but the 186 miles he had to do twice a week made his parents change his life and accept other proposal, from Porto, in 2008.

Year after year he was always considered the top prospect from Porto's academy and at 16 he started training with the first team at the request of coach Julen Lopetegui, who knew him from the days he worked with the youth teams from Spain, and played against him.

Diogo Dalot has been one of the hottest prospects in Portuguese football for several years. At 16 he started training with the Porto first team at the request of coach Julen Lopetegui

He only started playing in Porto's first team this year, making eight appearances and helping his team to win the Portuguese league, with new Leicester full-back Ricardo Pereira as first choice.

However he was a starter for Porto's B team, in the second division, and also for the Portuguese under-21s.

Since last year he has been a target for teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona - who saw a £10m bid rejected - Napoli and Juventus, mostly because of his performances in the UEFA Youth League. This year, he scored two goals and provided three assists in five games in that competition.

He's the perfect footballer for Jose Mourinho. He likes to work, he is addicted to football, and, most of all, likes to improve. His role model is Cristiano Ronaldo, he demands perfection, and is always the last one to leave the pitch in training.

Dalot has been a target for teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Napoli and Juventus. Mourinho said that he is the best full back of his age, and he isn't the only one with that opinion. Seeing all the money spent by big teams in recent years, £17.4m could prove to be a bargain

Usually he is a right-back, but he also can play left-back (he played this role at Anfield, against Liverpool, in the Champions league) and also featured as a right midfielder this and last season.

His best strengths are pace, acceleration, dribbling, tackling and crossing, and also has very good ball control and technique. Very athletic and powerful, he is a modern full-back, with lots of confidence, and is equally competent offensively as defensively.

He's also low maintenance, preferring to spend time with his family rather than going out partying.

Mourinho said that he is the best full back in his age group, and he isn't the only one with that opinion. He was named in the team of the tournament for the under-17 European Championship in 2016, and the under-19 competition in 2017 that Portugal won.

Back then he was praised by David Ginola, acting as a TV pundit. 'I already knew him. He his very powerful and knows what to the in the pitch. He is very grown up for his age. Porto has an amazing prospect on his youth team', Ginola said in 2017.

Miguel Layun, Porto wing back, also held him in high regard. 'With his potential, character and personality, he can go as far as he wants. I will see him as one of the best in the world in a few years' time', said the Mexican.

Sergio Conceição, the coach at Porto, said a few weeks ago: 'Without Ricardo, who is leaving us, I have all the confidence in Dalot. He's only 19 years old but has a older mentality. He will be great in the next couple of years'.

Seeing all the money spent by the biggest teams in recent years, £17.4m could prove to be a bargain.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5813089/Diogo-Dalot-Long-tipped-one-Portugals-brightest-prospects.html
Old 08-06-2018, 06:27 AM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mourinho: Diogo Dalot Full-back Muda Terbaik Eropa
Redzi Arya Pratama - detikSport

Jakarta - Manchester United baru saja mendatangkan Diogo Dalot. Masih berusia remaja, Dalot disanjung Jose Mourinho sebagai full-back muda terbaik Eropa saat ini.

Dalot baru saja meneken kontrak selama lima tahun dengan MU, Selasa (6/6/2018) waktu setempat. Dia menjadi rekrutan kedua Setan Merah setelah sebelumnya Fred juga mencapai kesepakatan dengan The Red Devils.

Masih berusia sangat muda (19 tahun), Dalot diboyong ke Old Trafford dengan harga sekitar 19 juta poundsterling. Jose Mourinho menyebut pesepakbola asal Portugal itu sebagai full-back muda terbaik eropa saat ini.

"Untuk pemain seusianya, dia adalah full-back terbaik di Eropa. Kami semua percaya dia punya masa depan cerah bersama Manchester United," ungkap Mourinho pada situs resmi MU.

"Diogo adalah bek muda yang sangat bertalenta dan punya kualitas untuk bisa cepat menjadi pemain hebat di tim ini. Dia punya semua atribut yang dibutuhkan seorang full-back; fisik, kepintaran taktik, dan kualitas teknik."

"Semua itu akan dikombinasikan dengan mentalitas para pemain akademi Porto yang selalu menyiapkan pemain dengan kedewasaan agar siap di level profesional," kata Mourinho.

Dalot sendiri percaya diri bisa cepat beradaptasi di MU, terlepas dari usianya yang masih sangat muda. Bagi dia usia bukan masalah dalam sepakbola.

"Saya pikir usia tidak terlalu penting di sepakbola. Saya pikir jika Anda bekerja keras dan berkembang, Anda bisa mengatasi segalanya," tutur sang pemain.
Old 10-06-2018, 08:10 AM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Have you seen what Diogo Dalot has been doing since joining Man Utd?

MANCHESTER UNITED new boy Diogo Dalot has been working hard to fit into his new club.

Portugal defender Dalot followed Fred through the Old Trafford doors as the second signing of the summer this week.

And since joining the team, Dalot has been doing his best to learn the lingo of the city he will now be living in.

From that’s mint to buzzing, Dalot took a crash course in speaking Mancunian after joining the club in a funny video posted on United’s Instagram page.

Dalot was given some different Mancunian phrases to say before he was given a white board with the meanings written on underneath.

And the Old Trafford faithful were impressed with his efforts.

“Already like this kid,” one fan wrote.

Another said: “Genuinely really excited by this lad.”

After sealing his move to United, 19-year-old Dalot revealed his excitement at working with manager Jose Mourinho.

"Joining Manchester United is an unbelievable opportunity for me," Dalot said.

"I have grown up in Porto's academy and I am so thankful for everything they have done for me.

"But the chance of coming to the biggest club in the world is something I just couldn't turn down.

"I’m excited about working with Jose Mourinho and learning everything I can from such a successful coach."

www.express.co.uk
Old 10-06-2018, 01:48 PM   #10
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Selamat Datang ke Teater Impian Diogo Dalot.
Semoga sukses bersama Manchester United. Amin.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku