United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News

Old 07-03-2019, 04:51 PM   #81
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Manchester United Women's Team

Selamat untuk Ella Toone yang berhasil meraih penghargaan FAWC Player of the Month

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 05:26 AM   #82
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

UNITED WOMEN FORWARD ELLA TOONE CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FIXTURES AHEAD

Back representing the team she adores, former United girls’ forward Ella Toone is in the form of her life – and as the teenager tells ManUtd.com, she's “buzzing” to get back on that pitch...

It’s been over two weeks since our last game – what have you been up to, Ella?
It’s been a slightly different week for me. Usually I’d be at an England camp with my age group, but there hasn’t been one this time, so I’ve been training here. Outside of training, I’ve been out and about with friends – anyone who knows me will tell you I can never sit still!

With 10 goals in your last seven starts you must be very happy with your form?
Yeah, I am. Once you get a few goals under your belt, you step out on the pitch with more belief, and you can see that across the team. Everyone’s buzzing right now.

Four of those goals came against our next opponents, Leicester. Where does that game stand on your list of career highlights?
Right near the top. It was my first senior hat trick, so it was a special night. To then get another goal was unbelievable.

And the skipper put you on penalty duties...
She did. I’ve taken penalties for England [at U17 and U19], so I have experience. Alex knew what it would mean to me to get a hat trick, so credit to her for giving me the ball and believing in me that I could put it away.

Talking of the match ball, did you get to keep it that night as our hat-trick hero?
No! For some reason I didn’t manage to get it. I don’t know if the referee just forgot, but I’ll have to remember to ask next time!

While this week has all been about focusing on the return game against Leicester, you must all have one eye on next Sunday’s fixture away to Reading...
Yes, that’s a massive test for us in the FA Cup. We lost to Reading back in August and we just want to prove to people how much we’ve improved as a team since then. We’ve come so far – our togetherness, our tactical, physical and technical attributes, they have all improved – and we’re really looking forward to facing them once again.

The recent Continental Tyres League Cup semi-final against Arsenal was strong evidence of the continued progress you talk about...
Absolutely. We’d still only been playing six months, and Arsenal were top of the WSL at the time, but we put on a big performance to show how far we’ve come. We learned lots from that game, and we’ll take that into the Reading match next weekend.

Then there’s the small matter of Spurs away in the league later this month. How much are you looking forward to that?
Of course, we want to put in big performance down there and hopefully get back to the top. We’ve been winning week in, week out but are still second, so we’ve been looking forward to playing our games in hand. Every game is massive now if we want to win the title.

You were part of a Manchester City squad that had real success in the league and cup between 2016-18. How would a winner’s medal with United this season compare to that?
Oh, it would be incredible. I didn’t get much game time at City, but obviously I was happy when they were doing well. United is my team, though – the team I’ve supported since I was little – and to win a medal with United is something I always dreamed of growing up. I still find it unbelievable just to be part of the club’s first ever women’s team.

Looking back to last year when you were still at City, what was your initial reaction when you heard United were to create a senior women’s side?
I was so happy to hear it. I spent a long time with United’s girls, and was gutted to leave this club, as all I ever wanted to do was to keep playing for United. Now I’m back here, it feels like we’re making history every day.

Tell us how your move here came about?
Casey got in touch with my agent, I met Casey, and everything she said I just loved and wanted to be a part of. I’d never met Casey before then but I’d heard a lot about her and watched her play. She was such an important player, and it’s great for me to play under someone with so much experience. She just wants the best for everyone in our squad.

Looking back to your younger years, we hear you were also quite a handy tennis player....
I used to play a bit of tennis, yeah [laughs]. I was all right but I wasn’t an Andy Murray or anything! I used to play all sorts of sports – as I said before I’ve never been able to sit still – but football was always 100 per cent the no.1.

When you’re not kicking a ball about now, how do you keep yourself entertained?
I still live with my mum and dad but I’m always out and about doing something, usually round Mollie, Millie and Charlie’s house – I might as well just live there!

You were one of seven players from United’s girls’ set-up to return. Had you stayed in touch with many of them?
I knew them all, but didn’t play with any of them apart from Em [Ramsey] – and we played for England’s youth teams so stayed in touch. I always looked up to Zel and Millie. I’d look them up on Instagram and see how Zel was getting on at Juventus!

You’re part of England’s U20 set-up, although you missed last summer’s U20 World Cup through injury. How much of a disappointment was that?
I was absolutely gutted, to be honest, as it’s the biggest tournament at that age group. I’d worked so hard to get there, and it was my first injury, so that was hard to take. I struggled at first, but I look back now and think that everything happens for a reason, and that injury made me stronger as a person. I was at United by then, and getting to know my team-mates more every day, so there were benefits, although I do love representing my country.

Let’s finish with our incredible fans. How much do you enjoy hearing ‘Toon-eee!’ ring around the stands?
I love my chant, it’s class! All the chants from the fans are great, especially as we’re walking out on to the pitch, when it gives you a little boost ahead of the game. I love the banners they’ve created also [above left]. We’re so lucky to have such great support.

ELLA’S STATISTICS

Born: Tyldesley, Wigan
Position: Forward
Previous clubs:
2007-13 Manchester United (girls)
2013-16 Blackburn Rovers (girls)
2016-18 Manchester City
International career: England (youth

www.manutd.com
Old 09-03-2019, 05:27 AM   #83
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Foto lama Ella Toone yang masih ABG bersama Rio Ferdinand

Old 09-03-2019, 05:51 AM   #84
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Perayaan Hari Wanita Sedunia tahun 2019 di Manchester ini menjadi lebih menarik karena United sudah resmi memiliki tim sepakbola wanita sendiri dan mereka pun turut berpartisipasi dalam acara yang didukung Adidas ini serta diselenggarakan di Old Trafford

Old 09-03-2019, 03:40 PM   #85
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 10-03-2019, 07:49 AM   #86
Andi Istiabudi
manager

STONEY: WE'LL NEED TO UP OUR LEVEL ONCE AGAIN

Our next game is against Leicester City and, having played them relatively recently, our mentality will be key.

The game at Farley Way Stadium is fresh in the memory so we need to make sure we don’t think it’ll be exactly the same in terms of the scoreline and the way we played that day.

Our second-half performance at Leicester was particularly impressive – we moved the ball well and exploited their weaknesses – but we’re prepared for a different game plan from Jonathan Morgan and his team, with the possibility of them banking up to try to stop us playing through them. We will need to up our level once again to get the win.

It was great to be able to get some consistency in our performances last month, and a bit of momentum by having a run of games so close together. We attacked well in all our February fixtures and could have scored more than we did if we’d been more ruthless in front of goal.

But it was a really positive spell for us and the clean sheets in our last three matches were really pleasing. If we get the structure right behind the ball it always gives us a chance of winning the game.

This game comes on the back of an international break so our preparation has been slightly different.

We’ve had to manage the returning players, and assess how they’ve recovered from long flights and playing lots of minutes. We’ve had the luxury of having 10 players still here, though, meaning we’ve been able to work on the finer details with them. We’ve also been able to give them some time off, so they’ll be coming into this game fresh.

March is going to be a huge month for us, finishing off with a fixture against Tottenham away. Every week is massive because we can’t afford to drop points. The league game against Leicester is as important as Charlton in a couple of weeks and the Spurs match at the end of the month.

Spurs keep finding a way to win, which is a sign of a good side. Our aim is to go into that game on the last day of the month in a position where we’re high on confidence because we’ve picked up six points from our two previous Championship fixtures, starting right here.

www.manutd.com
Old 10-03-2019, 09:56 PM   #87
Andi Istiabudi
manager

GREENWOOD: IT'S TIME TO STAMP OUR AUTHORITY

In more ways than one, it’s nice to be back home!

Our last match was a home fixture but not at Leigh Sports Village. Though we enjoyed the game against London Bees and progressed to the next round of the FA Cup, it’ll be great to be back in Leigh with you all again.

I’ve also been away, with England at the SheBelieves Cup in the United States. It was a brilliant test for us and to face three world-class opponents is the perfect way to prepare for the World Cup. The England team are in a great place on and off the pitch and excited for the next few months leading into the summer.

At United, we’re all really excited about the remaining months of the season. Our last three games were so important for us to get some momentum going and continue with our push for promotion. We put in professional performances in every game, getting the job done and scoring plenty without conceding, which is always a good habit to get into.

I was so proud of how the team came through such a challenging run of games.

Ella Toone had a particularly good month, scoring six of our 14 goals in those three games and it was great to see her named the division’s Player of the Month for February. Ella can be whatever she wants to be in the game. She is a fantastic talent and plays football with a freedom and flair that’s a real asset to our squad.

Leicester are the visitors for our next game, and I know I say this every week but it will be another tough game. We prepare to win and the girls who haven’t been away have been working hard, as well as enjoying some good time off to rest. The last few days have been about getting everyone back together and focusing on the job in hand.

The next few games are probably the most important of the season. We have an opportunity to stamp our authority on the league this month and we have a big game away at Reading in the FA Cup, which could take us to another semi-final.

It’s a massive month, and we’re ready for what’s ahead.

www.manutd.com
Old 11-03-2019, 06:41 AM   #88
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Pelatih tim wanita United, Casey Stone memberikan penghargaan #FAWC Player of the Month kepada Ella Toone. Congrats, Girl!

Old 11-03-2019, 06:44 AM   #89
Andi Istiabudi
manager

UNITED WOMEN 6 LEICESTER CITY WOMEN 1

Manchester United Women chalked up a fourth consecutive league win on Sunday afternoon, hitting Leicester City Women for six at Leigh Sports Village.

Casey Stoney's side split the goals evenly between the halves as Mollie Green, Lauren James and Kirsty Hanson all scored prior to the break, before Ella Toone and Jess Sigsworth, twice, netted in the second period.

The Foxes pulled one back after going 4-0 down, through Libby Smith, but the Reds merely responded ruthlessly, with Sigsworth's well-taken brace completing a comprehensive 6-1 victory.

The result means United are now just two points off top spot in the Women's Championship, with a game in hand over league leaders Tottenham Hotspur. The two sides are due to meet in a mouthwatering clash on 31 March, but before then the Reds have two other away fixtures to negotiate - at Reading next Sunday in the SSE Women's FA Cup quarter-final and then a league trip to Charlton seven days later.

This victory against Leicester looked to be on the cards after just 16 minutes of play in the bright sunshine when Green lifted a half-volley over Demi Lambourne and her defenders into the roof of the net. Millie Turner's initial header from Toone's excellent left-wing corner had been blocked but United's top scorer was perfectly placed to profit from the rebound.

The second strike was the pick of United's six and a strong contender for Goal of the Month, if not the season; Lauren James unleashed an unstoppable left-footed shot from 30 yards, after collecting a pass just outside the centre circle. Lambourne was left grasping at thin air and not for the last time in the half either.

Shortly before the interval, Sigsworth expertly laid off Amy Turner's throw-in with a defender at her back, and Hanson looped in a wonderful third goal, sending the ball beyond Lambourne into the top right corner to make the half-time score 3-0.

Toone was the scourge of Leicester last month, scoring four times when the Reds won 7-0 away, and she contributed to this home rout with the first goal of the second half. It was another beauty for the crowd of 1,554 to behold, a chip past Lambourne at the near post from the left-hand side of the penalty area.

United's no.1 Siobhan Chamberlain had largely been a spectator at that point but the experienced goalkeeper showed her powers of concentration to palm away Leicester's first shot of the half from Libby Smith. However, the same player beat her moments later, with a low drive into the bottom left-hand corner after Rosie Axton controlled Lambourne's long kick and played a perfect forward pass.

Lambourne denied James a second goal when the Leicester goalkeeper pushed her free-kick wide for a corner but the respite was fleeting. Following the ensuing corner, Alex Greenwood's trademark delivery from the left wing was knocked back into the middle by Amy Turner at the far post and the predatory figure of Sigsworth tapped in United's fifth goal.

Greenwood had started the game on the bench after her exploits in the United States, where she had helped England to win the SheBelieves Cup, but the United captain certainly made her mark on these proceedings as a substitute. The attacking left-back was involved in a fine team move for the sixth and final goal, threading a pass to James whose reverse pass was picked up by Sigsworth. The striker did the rest, rounding Lambourne gracefully and then gratefully slid the ball into the empty net for 6-1.

www.manutd.com
Old 12-03-2019, 06:38 PM   #90
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Congrats Casey Stone for the FA Women's Championship Manager of the Month award for February!!!!

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 9
Andi Istiabudi, braausasda9593, h-ANG, jojo poenya, Legolash, penk22_, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku