United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2014/2015

Old 02-10-2009, 10:46 PM   #1
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Question Manchester United Girls Team

Man.Utd Foundation Launches Girls Centre of Excellence
02/10/2009

On Monday 28th September, Manchester United Foundation officially launched its FA Centre of Excellence for Girls football with a coaching Masterclass with England senior Goalkeeper Rachel Brown and England U19s star Isobel Christiansen.

The launch took place at The Cliff Training Ground on Monday 28th September, with the Under 10s, 12s, 14s, and 16s squads picking up some coaching tips and advice from the professionals on how to make it at an International level.

The Manchester United Foundation Girls FA Centre of Excellence aims to provide opportunities for girls to play football at the highest standard against other clubs of a similar level, with the eventual view of developing them into international players.

Manchester United Foundation will provide the girls with three hours of intensive training per week along with games with other FA Centres of Excellence teams from the North West, and across the country. Within the programme the girls have regular fitness tests and use online logbooks to record data on their diet, training and performance. The centre’s are an integral part of The FA’s female player development pathway and the pinnacle from which our Youth International players are selected.

Foundation Girls Development Officer Emma Gaynon said: “We are thrilled to be awarded Centre of Excellence status and I am really excited to be able to offer the girls this opportunity. Our Girls teams were already at a really high standard and last season our Under 15s were the National and UK champions and our other teams were successful at all levels. The aim of the centre of excellence is to develop players for international football and we will get them to that standard. We already have one England International in the Centre and we hope that by the end of the season more players will be following in her footsteps.”

United’s U16 captain Lizzie Ince who plays at the Manchester FA Centre of Excellence, based at Manchester United was recently called up to the England Under-15s squad and invited to train at Bisham Abbey. She made her England debut as the team travelled to Germany to compete in a recent international friendly.

Eight of the girls from the Centre of Excellence have also been put forward for the FA Regional Talent camp where England scouts will be in attendance ready to spot those with real potential at an International level.

Shirley Veevers, Manchester FA Women & Girls Officer comments ‘We are delighted to have Manchester United Foundation licenced to operate our Girls Centre of Excellence. The centre will be run to the highest standard and provide girls in the area an excellent opportunity to play football at the elitist level in a quality environment.’

For further information on the FA Girls Centre of Excellence programme, please contact Shirley Veevers on 0161 604 7624 or email shirley.veevers@manchesterfa.com

Code:
http://www.fgmag.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=7050
=================================
Ada info lebih lanjut mengenai ini ??
Ini pembentukan team wanita Manchester United, atau pihak Manchester United hanya memberikan training untuk pemain sepak bola wanita di Manchester
Old 02-10-2009, 11:27 PM   #2
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: Manchester United Girls Team

moga aja bukan hanya pelatihan beberapa saat tapi pembentukan tim wanita untuk ikut kompetisi di inggris.jadi ntr MU bisa double juara di liga masing2..
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-10-2009, 12:51 AM   #3
KaRaPaRon78921_q2
academy
May the odds be ever on your f

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
KaRaPaRon78921_q2 Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Huwaaaa.....mau donk ikutaann!!! hahahahha
Old 03-10-2009, 12:02 PM   #4
he_r@
first team
-

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
he_r@ has a spectacular aura abouthe_r@ has a spectacular aura about

eeeeuuuyyy.....ku ntar jmo nglamar..jadi cheerleader ..
Old 06-10-2009, 03:29 PM   #5
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

belum ada info lebih lanjut yaa ...
klo gitu share info masa lalu deh ...

United Ladies (RIP), 1977 - 2005
akankah kembali bangkit dari kubur

Manchester United Ladies (tim putri) dibentuk pada tahun 1977. Sayangnya mereka tidak pernah mengecap kesuksesan layaknya rekan-rekan di tim putra, selama 28 tahun sejarah keberadaan mereka. Red Devils putri resmi menjadi bagian dari klub pada awal musim 2001/2002. Mereka bermain di level ketiga sepak bola wanita Inggris, Nothern Combination League. Skuad ini dibubarkanpada akhir musim 2004/2005. United lebih memilih menginvestasikan dana untuk rencana pengembangan komunitas sepak bola, ketimbang membiayai tim putri berlaga di level kompetitif.

(Andy Mitten)
Old 06-10-2009, 03:43 PM   #6
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Sayang juga ya... kadang iri klo mbaca tim putri arsenal juara liga utama inggris (lupa tahun berapa). Mungkin MU musti menghidupkan lagi tim ceweknya... salah satu tujuannya untuk lebih mengglobalkan brand MU (yang dah mengglobal banget). jadi klo ada ortu-ortu yang fans-nya MU punya anak cewek nggak bingung mo masukin anaknya ke SSB mana. masukin aja ke akademinya tim putri MU, mungkin aja bisa mengikuti kesuksesan tim junior putra MU (class '92) yang menjadi tulang punggung MU hingga kini. dan menjadi tim terbaik tidak hanya di inggris tapi di eropa dan malah di dunia.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Kayaknya Manchester United punya tim wanita cuman belum di level senior nih, untuk level senior seperti kata opa dibubarkan tahun 2005 bertepatan dengan kedatangan Glazer.... Tim Manchester United Girls masih di U-10 sampai U-16, dan U-18 barusan terbentuk untuk season ini.... Ini aku coba cari2 dapet dibeberapa forum....

Quote:
Already running a Centre of Excellence with girls teams from U10's up to U16's, due to the great demand to take it up another level, MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB...... are pleased to announce as of the beginning of the 2009-10 season, the introduction of a Girls U18's Team.

Therefore should you have a sister, daughter, grand-daughter, niece, cousin, friend etc, aged 16 and NOT 18yrs of age until April 2010, who can play football and would like to be part of this new exciting project,

trials are commencing on the following dates;
JULY 23rd = Time 7pm
JULY 30th = Time 7pm
AUGUST 6th = Time 7pm

Venue; The Cliff Training Ground, Lower Broughton Rd, Salford M7 2HU

Games will be played on Astro-Turf indoor, please come in football kit, suitable boots/trainers for this surface, NO metal studs are allowed.

for more info please ring EMMA on; 0161-708-9451
Code:
http://forum.football.co.uk/about160646.html
Beberapa pertandingan Manchester United Girls U18 diseason 2009 / 2010

Quote:
06 Sept 2009; U18's start their first season in The Cheshire and Manchester League with a resounding 15-0 victory over Altrincham.

13th Sept 2009; Man United Girls U18's 5 Frodsham 0

Code:
http://www.redcafe.net/f40/utd-girls-win-267932/
http://www.rednews.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=70218
03 oct 09 : They continue their drive with an 8-0 win over Port Vale
Next Home Game 2pm 11th Oct
Code:
http://www.nonleaguefootball.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=232&PID=383
Masih dicari Officialnya hehehehe...........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sir_otz For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #8
Oncy
Founder
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Oncy Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Wah UI paten neh.... UI lg menggodok bikin tim futsal cewe, eh United jg!!! Yg latah siapa yaks???
Old 09-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #9
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Friday October 09 2009 05:19 GMT
I play for Manchester United

Press Packer Charlotte got a place in one of Manchester United's youth squads.
She reckons girls are better than boys at football.

"I really enjoy playing football and I have had a ball at my feet since I was 18 months old.

I play football for Manchester United FA Girls Centre of Excellence and I'm in the under 12s.
Playing at Manchester United

At Manchester United we have amazing coaches that teach us lots and lots of new skills and ways we can improve our game.

All the girls I play with are so good and very committed to our team and training schedule.
I wouldn't want to play for any other team.

Our training

During training we mainly concentrate on our skills and ways we can beat other players.
Everyone on the team all care for each other and we work together even if it isn't going the right way for us!

Charlotte signing for Manchester United

Finding out whether I would get in to the Girls Centre was terrifying.

I was so nervous reading the letter, and absolutely overjoyed when I knew that I was offered a place on the squad.

Girls football

I don't think that it is fair that Girls' football isn't as big as Boys' football.

I believe that football is a girls' and boys' sport and to be honest the girls I know who play are much better players than a lot of boys from all over world.

This is changing though and at the Centre we now get treated exactly the same as the boys and our pitches are awesome to play on - better than Old Trafford!

Meeting a football pro

Meeting a player

At the launch evening for the Centre I met a 19-year-old girl called Izzy who had just won the under 19s European Championships.

She is hoping to get a place in the England football team in 2012. I found this very inspiring.

Dreams for the future

My dreams in life are to captain Manchester United, play for England and have a really successful career in football.

I hope that one day all of my dreams will come true!"

Charlotte, 10, Manchester

Code:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_8290000/newsid_8290600/8290678.stm

Last edited by sir_otz; 09-10-2009 at 02:30 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sir_otz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2009, 11:49 AM   #10
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Nemu gambar ini gak sengaja

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 5
arnaldo_x1, franky winata, polt_kobein, Ray Undap, Yanu Becks