United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2012/2013

Old 06-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #111
nanando
i'm UNITED

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
nanando has no contributions yet
Visit nanando's Facebook Visit nanando's Twitter Visit nanando's YouTube
Default Re: United : Loan Watch 2012/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy andreas View Post
yeah, itu kata manutd.com :nohoper:

Sepertinya memang akan dilepas om
Entah karena ekspektasi fans yang berlebihan ke dia atau apa kali yah yang membuat macheda seakan terjebak dalam prestasi masa lalunya gitu
Nasib macheda seperti salah seorang striker italy yang akhirnya dilepas ke vilareal Giosuppe Rossi
Old 07-03-2013, 10:43 PM   #112
Victory
reserve player
masih newbie :)

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Victory is a jewel in the roughVictory is a jewel in the roughVictory is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post
Iya. dr segi golnya emang positif. cuma rada 'kesel' aja trnyata masih main dr bench.
kan katanya dia dipinjem utk menggantikan Kone yang ke afrika. lha ini dah dipinjemin mala ga dipake dg semaksimal mgkn.

semoga aja match selanjutnya dpt minute play lbh bnyk lagi.

Macheda, pergi utk (tidak) kembali kah?
Quote:
Meanwhile, United’s Italian forward Federico Macheda has admitted he is keen to make his loan move to Stuttgart a permanent one following his January switch to Germany.
Code:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/players/wayne-rooney/9914106/Manchester-United-ready-to-seek-20m-summer-deal-for-out-of-favour-striker-Wayne-Rooney.html
lagu lama terulang kembali

Buy-Reserve-Loan-S***
Old 12-03-2013, 11:46 PM   #113
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Loans: Joyce praises Fabio
Report by Mark Froggatt

Warren Joyce is delighted with Fabio’s progress at Queens Park Rangers and claims “there’s not a lot” between the Brazilian full-back and twin brother Rafael.

The less-experienced Da Silva sibling is on loan at Loftus Road this season and has featured heavily since the New Year, most recently helping Harry Redknapp’s side record an invaluable 3-1 win over Sunderland in the Barclays Premier League.

That victory, a second in as many games, hands QPR a fighting chance of survival and Reserves manager Joyce hopes Fabio can impress further throughout the remainder of the campaign.

“Fabio has established himself in the team at QPR now and looks up for a huge fight and the big test there,” Joyce told United Review. “I just hope Fabio has a run of games.

“His brother Rafael has done fantastically well this year but there’s not a lot between them. You could argue who is the best player but Fabio just needs a run of games to prove that. Hopefully, he will get that during the run-in and it will stand him in good stead when he gets back to United.”

============================================

Elsewhere, Wilfried Zaha was forced to apologise for a gesture made towards Leeds fans after he was taunted about his impending transfer to United during Crystal Palace’s 2-2 draw at Selhurst Park in the Championship.

The 20-year-old took to the social networking site Twitter to say sorry for his actions, writing: "I want to apologise for the gesture I did towards the Leeds fans in yesterday's game. Very unprofessional from me.”

In the FA Cup, Ryan Tunnicliffe endured a day to forget as Barnsley were thrashed 5-0 by Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium. The Reds midfielder was yellow carded but almost scored when a late effort was denied by Costel Pantilimon.

Michael Keane played another full match for Leicester City but was unable to prevent his side losing 1-0 to Sheffield Wednesday at the King Power Stadium. Defeat dents the Foxes’ automatic promotion hopes, leaving them in fifth place and eight points short of top two.

There was an opportunity for United teammates to face each other at the weekend as Peterborough took on Ipswich at London Road, but disappointingly, neither Davide Petrucci, Scott Wootton or Reece Brown were involved in the goalless draw.

In Portugal, Bebe started for Rio Ave in their 1-1 draw with Nacional, playing for 63 minutes before being exiting for Alex Rodriguez. Over in Belgium, Luke Giverin played a full match as Royal Antwerp sealed a 2-0 win over Sint-Niklaas in the Second Division.

John Cofie was an unused substitute as Notts County drew 0-0 at Crawley Town in League One while Kiko Macheda made a second half cameo as Stuttgart lost 1-0 to Hamburger SV in the Bundesliga, making his fifth appearance since joining on loan earlier this year.

Angelo Henriquez was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic caused a massive upset in the FA Cup by beating Everton 3-0 at Goodison Park. The Chilean striker joined the Latics in January and has scored one goal from just five appearances in all competitions.

===============================================

Sangat menyayangkan Angelo Henriquez yang sudah cetak gol bagi Wigan masih saja akrab dengan bangku cadangan
Old 20-03-2013, 10:15 AM   #114
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

18/03/2013 11:26 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Loans: Fabio frustration

QPR's hopes of Barclays Premier League survival suffered a body blow as Fabio watched the closing stages of the 3-2 defeat by Aston Villa from the sidelines.

The Brazilian full-back was substituted in the 66th minute and looked on as his side conceded a late winner to Christian Benteke but is learning from his stint at Loftus Road and being able to prove his versatility.

"Harry Redknapp is good to work with," Fabio told London24 recently.*

"I feel I’ve become a better defender. He’s put me on the left wing and right wing as well. I am enjoying it here."*

Fabio was pleased to hear Warren Joyce tell ManUtd.com about the high regard that both he and twin brother Rafael are held in at Old Trafford. "It's very nice," he admitted. "Maybe in the future, my brother and I will play as wingers [at United]. I don't know. I'm here now and I want to help QPR get out of the relegation zone."

Wigan boosted their hopes of safety with a 2-1 triumph against Newcastle but Angelo Henriquez was an unused substitute as Arouna Kone snatched a last-gasp winner.

In the Championship, Wilfried Zaha featured in Crystal Palace's 3-0 reverse to Brighton despite reports that he requires canal root surgery on a tooth problem. Fellow promotion hopefuls Leicester were also beaten, 2-1 at Derby, despite a goal from recent Reds trialist Jeff Schlupp. Michael Keane played at centre-back for the Foxes.

Davide Petrucci and Scott Wootton remain injured but Peterborough picked up a useful 1-0 win at Blackpool and Barnsley enhanced their prospects by beating high-flying Watford by the same scoreline, even if Ryan Tunnicliffe was an unused substitute. Reece Brown did not feature in Ipswich's 1-0 success against Bolton with Mick McCarthy explaining that he'd already used the maximum of five domestic loanees in his line-up.

Further afield, there was only fleeting action for overseas Reds Federico Macheda, Bebe and Luke Giverin. Macheda came on as a substitute deep into stoppage time as Stuttgart ended a poor run of results with a 2-1 triumph at Eintracht Frankfurt while Bebe was a 63rd minute substitute in Rio Ave's 1-0 reverse to Moreirense. Giverin did not play in Royal Antwerp's 2-0 loss to Roeselare.
Old 20-03-2013, 02:57 PM   #115
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
18/03/2013 11:26 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Loans: Fabio frustration

QPR's hopes of Barclays Premier League survival suffered a body blow as Fabio watched the closing stages of the 3-2 defeat by Aston Villa from the sidelines.

The Brazilian full-back was substituted in the 66th minute and looked on as his side conceded a late winner to Christian Benteke but is learning from his stint at Loftus Road and being able to prove his versatility.

"Harry Redknapp is good to work with," Fabio told London24 recently.*

"I feel I’ve become a better defender. He’s put me on the left wing and right wing as well. I am enjoying it here."*

Fabio was pleased to hear Warren Joyce tell ManUtd.com about the high regard that both he and twin brother Rafael are held in at Old Trafford. "It's very nice," he admitted. "Maybe in the future, my brother and I will play as wingers [at United]. I don't know. I'm here now and I want to help QPR get out of the relegation zone."

Wigan boosted their hopes of safety with a 2-1 triumph against Newcastle but Angelo Henriquez was an unused substitute as Arouna Kone snatched a last-gasp winner.

In the Championship, Wilfried Zaha featured in Crystal Palace's 3-0 reverse to Brighton despite reports that he requires canal root surgery on a tooth problem. Fellow promotion hopefuls Leicester were also beaten, 2-1 at Derby, despite a goal from recent Reds trialist Jeff Schlupp. Michael Keane played at centre-back for the Foxes.

Davide Petrucci and Scott Wootton remain injured but Peterborough picked up a useful 1-0 win at Blackpool and Barnsley enhanced their prospects by beating high-flying Watford by the same scoreline, even if Ryan Tunnicliffe was an unused substitute. Reece Brown did not feature in Ipswich's 1-0 success against Bolton with Mick McCarthy explaining that he'd already used the maximum of five domestic loanees in his line-up.

Further afield, there was only fleeting action for overseas Reds Federico Macheda, Bebe and Luke Giverin. Macheda came on as a substitute deep into stoppage time as Stuttgart ended a poor run of results with a 2-1 triumph at Eintracht Frankfurt while Bebe was a 63rd minute substitute in Rio Ave's 1-0 reverse to Moreirense. Giverin did not play in Royal Antwerp's 2-0 loss to Roeselare.
Ada yang masih ingat match United vs Arsenal dulu saat DA Silva twins dipassang jadi winger oleh opa SAF? Melihat posisi winger kiri yang masih labil belum ada orang permanennya kayanya cocok juga melihat Fabio ada disana

Michael Keane main terus yah, sayang teman- teman seangkatan loannya banyakkan duduk di bangku cadangan
Old 31-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #116
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Sean McGinty resmi dipinjemin ke Tranmere Rovers nih sampe akhir musim...
Goodluck lad! Make us proud..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Old 02-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #117
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Video Bebe sol run dari lapangan tengah yang dianggap media mirip gaya Gareth Bale! Cuma sayang gagal menjadi gol dan ga bisa bantu timnya, Rio Ave, terhindar dr kekalahan telak 1-6..

Katanya setelah match doi bilang kalo di akhir musim pengen balik lg ke United bwt berusaha dilirik Fergie masuk tim utama. We'll see mate...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Old 02-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #118
frmnsyh_KEANO
academy
United 'till I Die

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
frmnsyh_KEANO has a spectacular aura aboutfrmnsyh_KEANO has a spectacular aura about
Visit frmnsyh_KEANO's Twitter

No Bebe, No Party..

"My greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their perch. And you can print that"
Old 03-04-2013, 07:44 PM   #119
troy andreas

Loans: Sam's shut-outs

Quote:
Reds on loan

Barclays Premier League
Fabio - Queens Park Rangers
Angelo Henriquez - Wigan Athletic

The Championship
Michael Keane - Leicester City
Davide Petrucci - Peterborough
Scott Wootton - Peterborough
Wilfried Zaha - Crystal Palace
Reece Brown - Ipswich Town

League One
Sam Johnstone - Walsall
Sean McGinty - Tranmere

German Bundesliga
Federico Macheda - Stuttgart

Portuguese Primeira Liga
Bebe - Rio Ave

Belgian Second Division
Luke Giverin - Royal Antwerp
Sam Johnstone has remained unbeaten since joining Walsall on loan, extending his run of clean sheets to three over the Easter period.

The Saddlers' stopper kept out Yeovil in a goalless Good Friday draw and played his part in a convincing 4-0 win against 10-man Coventry on Monday.

At Barclays Premier League level, Fabio did not feature in QPR's 3-2 defeat to London rivals Fulham, with Dimitar Berbatov netting twice for the Cottagers, and Angelo Henriquez again failed to get off the bench in Wigan's priceless 1-0 victory over Norwich.

Leicester's promotion bid in the Championship has hit trouble but Michael Keane played well in the 1-0 loss to Millwall on Friday before unluckily putting through his own net during the 2-0 defeat at Barnsley. Crystal Palace's form has also dipped as Wilfried Zaha's side were beaten 1-0 at Blackpool after he missed the 4-0 home thumping by Birmingham.

Davide Petrucci and Scott Wootton remain sidelined by injury at Peterborough while Reece Brown was an unused substitute in Ipswich's 3-0 triumph against Leeds.

Sean McGinty played in defence for Tranmere in consecutive 1-0 reverses to Sheffield United and Portsmouth.

Bebe was replaced after 76 minutes of Rio Ave's 6-1 battering at the hands of leaders Benfica and Federico Macheda was thrown on for the final minute of Stuttgart's 2-1 home loss to Borussia Dortmund. Luke Giverin did not play in Royal Antwerp's 1-1 draw with Westerlo.

===========================================

Sebagian besar pemain yang di pinjam klub lain gak dimainkan
Old 04-04-2013, 12:53 AM   #120
frmnsyh_KEANO
academy
United 'till I Die

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
frmnsyh_KEANO has a spectacular aura aboutfrmnsyh_KEANO has a spectacular aura about
Visit frmnsyh_KEANO's Twitter

Angelo Henriquez kalo gak salah minta dipinjemin lagi ke klub lain musim depan.

"My greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their perch. And you can print that"

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 157
Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, ad13t, adesaktiTRK, Adi 182, adi_Giggsy, agaVan, aldho.valentino, aldysetiabudi, aleeyswifta326, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, andra_vidic, andrydjemb4, Anggrawan08, apzhaOSD, ARYKOJIN, arymashuda, azulnux, Baby_Faced_Assassin, beckz_on7, benatbenat, bhowz, bilal_alhakim, bimbim, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, capt_gunts, choco22, cimundhadi, clawrider6, CurlHargo, detris, dikii hendra, Dino De Gea, dudut, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edhisalim17, Efri Loebay, Emank_1412, Emank_Papua, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, FauCAN7ONA, ferdi_mlenosh, fey777, fickarardana, finza_13, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, gegeH, Grace Naibaho, h-ANG, hariz_tesonk, harryfawwazaja, havidic, hendiplast, herdi, holydragoon, HRHMU86, iamsetia, IBlomqvist15, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irwan red army, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, kaikai, Kincup, King_Cantona, krisnaotis, lacake, littlebig, maxtotti2010, MCR7, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, Muhammad Naufal, mygalzbiatch, nanando, ncut_lgx, Nickz09, nobitanta, nu_reccayasha, oldark, ollacarla, om tato, omink_08, onepiet, Oom Panda, panda777, prahmono, Prianto United, Pure_red, putra19, putri twoone puthree, radit_UIPRG, Rean, rebecca, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, redoane, RedRaf4el, Redsbusby, red_devilz, Respati, revald, risyadfardy, rizluq, ronysnaja, Ryan Smith, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, setanbego, Sigied Giggsy, SR 7, stevanushalim28, Supernan, takidimas, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, uniteds19, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, V.A.Siswanto, VaDLi, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, Welki red devils, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wormkids, yantohan, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku, [skywalker]