United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 27-10-2022, 09:27 AM   #21
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christian Eriksen

Christian Eriksen warns Premier League rivals that Manchester United are 'rising' again under new boss Erik ten Hag as he continues to mould his new-look team

* Christian Eriksen has warned their rivals that Manchester United is rising again
* The Danish midfielder was one of six new signings made by boss Erik ten Hag
* The Red Devils currently sit sixth in the Premier League after opening 11 games
* United have beaten both Liverpool and Arsenal while drawing against Chelsea

Christian Eriksen has warned Manchester United’s rivals that the club is ‘rising’ again under Erik ten Hag.

Eriksen was one of six new signings made by Ten Hag after the Dutchman took over at Old Trafford in the summer, and United have shown significant signs of improvement after a difficult start.

Ten Hag’s side lie sixth in the Premier League table having beaten Liverpool and Arsenal before drawing at Chelsea last weekend, and will qualify for the knockout stage of the Europa League if they avoid defeat against Sheriff Tiraspol at Old Trafford on Thursday night.

Eriksen senses a growing feeling that United are becoming a force to be reckoned with under Ten Hag as the manager continues to mould a new team.

Asked if he thinks there is more to come, Eriksen said: ‘I do. I have the feeling, the players feel it and the fans do, I even think you guys believe it a bit.

‘I think you can see the development in the games of how we play, there's a bit of a rising. I think we're starting to believe it.

Christian Eriksen has warned Manchester United’s main rivals that the club is ‘rising’ again. United have beaten Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham while also drawing against Chelsea. Eriksen senses that United are becoming a force to be reckoned with under boss Erik Ten Hag

‘Obviously there's a lot of things that we need to do better, things we can change but I think overall we're on the right path.

‘I do think there's a bit of belief. I think we started believing what we are doing on the pitch and a lot of the 1-0 wins gave us confidence that we could do well and get momentum.

‘He (Ten Hag) wants us to do stuff and we try to do what he wants, but on the pitch we have to make our own decisions. I think the qualities we have, when finally we get to know the base, will be even better.’

However, Eriksen still accepts that United are some way short of Manchester City after suffering a 6-3 defeat in the Manchester derby at the Etihad earlier this month.

‘I think they've played together for many years and had the consistency for many years,’ he added.

‘Like I said, a lot of new guys have come in. It's up to us to show that consistency to be out there, stay out there and not get many downs. We need to show our consistency before we can compare.’

Some questioned whether Eriksen would be a regular starter at United when he signed as a free agent in the summer after relaunching his career at Brentford following a cardiac arrest at Euro 2020.

But the former Inter Milan and Tottenham playmaker has been a key figure for Ten Hag following United’s failure to sign Frenkie De Jong from Barcelona.

‘I didn't want to come here to sit on the bench, that was never my aim,’ he said. ‘I've never been like that as a footballer, to go somewhere and relax on the bench, so I did see my quality as a player, yes.

‘I think I've always played in a bit of a different position. I've always started in one and moved around in the game. It's been like that at every club.

‘My thing is that I like to be wherever the ball is and, for me, it doesn't matter if I start as a No.6, No.8 or No.10. It's more how the game is going, how I can be involved. I don't really have any preference.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11357237/Christian-Eriksen-warns-rivals-Manchester-United-rising-new-boss-Erik-ten-Hag.html
Old 28-10-2022, 02:13 AM   #22
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

ERIKSEN OUTLINES PRE-WORLD CUP AIMS

Christian Eriksen says the belief within the current Manchester United squad is continuing to grow and the Reds are fully determined to finish the first part of this season as strongly as possible.

There are just two-and-a-half weeks remaining before a break in the campaign for the 2022 World Cup and Erik ten Hag's men will be battling across three competitions during that period.

Eriksen, one of the squad's star performers this term, says the group's confidence has been increasing as the season has progressed and affirms the players are fully focused on making it a positive next fortnight or so, starting with tonight's Europa League game at Old Trafford against FC Sheriff.

"There are three competitions coming up and our aim is to be in as good a position as possible [before the World Cup]," Christian told us, in an exclusive interview.

On the Europa League, he said: "Firstly we want to qualify, and then get through preferably as number one in the group without the play-off games [that second-placed teams will have].

"In the [Premier] League, we want to be as high as possible before we have the World Cup and we want to go through in the [Carabao] Cup so there are a lot of games we need to win.

"Everyone wants to play and be involved. And we know how many games there are, so everyone will get their opportunities to show they want to play.

"It’s just about taking the chances when you can and if you play well, I’m sure, under this manager, then you will play more."

Eriksen is one of a number of midfielders who have been in excellent form of late. Casemiro, Fred, Scott McTominay and Bruno Fernandes have all scored important goals in the last few games and the Denmark international says it's vital they all keep contributing.

"As midfielders I think we need to get more goals to help the team and really make the games easier to play. It’s a good start… I’m late [with my first goal], but if the guys keep scoring then we’ll be fine," he insisted.

On the recent form of Casemiro and his maiden strike for the Reds at Stamford Bridge at the weekend, a smiling Eriksen added: "I was very pleased for him, although he’s quicker than me to get his first goal! He’s a good guy for the club and I think he’s settled very well. You can see on the pitch he’s showing his quality.

"He brings a lot of calmness and a lot of experience at the same time. He’s played a lot of games and won a lot of trophies in his career. He knows how football will be played and he reads the game well, and he’s got good rhythm on the ball, so we’re in a good place."

Casemiro's dramatic equaliser at Chelsea followed another late goal, McTominay's injury-time winner in our last Europa League outing against Omonia at Old Trafford.

"Of course we’d prefer to finish the games off earlier," said Eriksen with a smile.

"But at the moment we’re doing what we can and some last-minute goals always feel better, even when it’s a draw. Obviously the main thing is not losing.

"We’re getting more and more comfortable and getting more belief that we can win games."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:18 PM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

ERIKSEN NAMED IN DENMARK'S PROVISIONAL SQUAD

Christian Eriksen has, as expected, been named in Denmark's provisional squad for the World Cup finals in Qatar.

The Manchester United playmaker is a key figure for his country, after amassing 117 caps and scoring 39 goals.

Denmark coach Kasper Hjulmand has not finalised his group for the tournament but he has confirmed 21 of the places, with five still up for grabs and 12 players apparently vying for inclusion when the final squad is submitted.

DENMARK SQUAD*

Kasper Schmeichel, Oliver Christensen; Andreas Christensen, Simon Kjaer, Jens Larsen, Joachim Andersen, Victor Nelsson, Rasmus Kristensen, Joackim Maehle; Daniel Wass, Thomas Delaney, Christian Eriksen, Pierre-Emile Hjobjerg, Mathias Jensen, Mikkel Damsgaard, Jesper Lindstrom; Jonas Wind, Andreas Cornelius, Andreas Olsen, Martin Braithwaite, Kasper Dolberg.

(* five places still to fill)

GROUP D FIXTURES

22 November (13:00 GMT): Denmark v Tunisia
26 November (16:00 GMT): France v Denmark
30 November (15:00 GMT): Australia v Denmark

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2022, 11:13 AM   #24
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Football goes on': Christian Eriksen says Man United have already forgotten about Cristiano Ronaldo after the star's stormy exit as Erik ten Hag's side set their sights on the Premier League top four

* Cristiano Ronaldo left Old Trafford following his interview with Piers Morgan
* 37-year-old Portuguese star is searching for a new club following his departure
* Christian Eriksen says life has moved on at United quickly without Ronaldo
* Erik ten Hag's side beat Nottingham Forest 3-0 to move within a point of fourth

Manchester United have already forgotten about Cristiano Ronaldo and moved on from his acrimonious exit, says Christian Eriksen.

United won their first Premier League game since ripping up Ronaldo's contract over his explosive interview with Piers Morgan when they beat Nottingham Forest 3-0 at Old Trafford on Tuesday night.

While Eriksen acknowledged that Ronaldo will always be part of United folklore, the Dane admitted that he has already been consigned to history.

'First of all, we are sad that Ronaldo is not part of it – his legacy and his name at any club is special,' said Eriksen. 'For me to be fortunate to play with him in my career was very nice.

Christian Eriksen (left) celebrates with Marcus Rashford after the England forward scored Manchester United's opening goal in Tuesday night's 3-0 win over Nottingham Forest. It was United's first Premier League game since Cristiano Ronaldo's contentious exit

United's win over Forest lifted to them to within one point of fourth-placed Tottenham as the club's revival under manager Erik ten Hag continued.

Eriksen added: 'We are in a good place. The start of the season was very different compared to now, the football is different to the beginning.

'It was a bit hit-and-miss in some games, but I think after that we picked up and we have been building since.

'You feel that in the group. You feel that the system is working which is something you have to believe in, and I think we are doing that.

'The atmosphere is good. We have a lot of people coming back from the World Cup, the last guys are coming back and everyone is coming together.

'It helps winning games and also before we went away for the World Cup, we had a few good wins which makes it easier to come back and start like this.

Eriksen fires in a shot during United's 3-0 win over Forest at Old Trafford on Tuesday night

'It was the first Premier League game after the World Cup, so obviously it was important to get going again. With a 3-0 win at home, it is a good feeling and a good start.

'The Burnley game was the same (in the Carabao Cup last week). It took a bit of getting into it, but I think that game showed we didn't lose anything.'

Eriksen helped set up the first goal for Marcus Rashford with a cleverly-worked corner routine that led to the England forward's 10th goal of the season.

'It was planned,' said Eriksen. 'We practised it twice on Monday. We saw that coming and luckily it went a lot better than it did in training! It's always different with opposition and the pitch wasn't as wet, but it came off perfectly.

'Marcus played very well. I haven't been on the pitch where he has played a bad game yet. I let him continue that.

'He is looking sharp and confident, and you can feel that when he is going forward. You feel that in the stadium, and you feel that with him. It is a nice thing and I hope he keeps it going.

'You can see that he came back pretty confident. He came back in good shape and luckily he has taken that into United.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11579391/Christian-Eriksen-says-Cristiano-Ronaldo-forgotten-Man-United.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 4
Andi Istiabudi, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku