United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 21-10-2022, 09:50 AM   #111
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peter Bolesław Schmeichel

'We don't need distractions like that': Peter Schmeichel is 'disappointed' with Cristiano Ronaldo storming down the tunnel before full-time and insists Man United's stroppy star must get on the same page as Erik ten Hag

* Former goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel is 'disappointed in Cristiano Ronaldo'
* Schmeichel said Ronaldo' was creating negative 'headlines' with his behaviour
* Ronaldo stormed down the tunnel after being an unused sub against Spurs
* This is not the first time Ronaldo, 37, has stormed off the pitch since his return
* Erik ten Hag said he will 'deal with the issue' at training instead of after the game

Former Manchester United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel has said he is 'disappointed in Cristiano Ronaldo' for creating negative 'headlines' with his poor behaviour on Wednesday evening.

The 37-year-old forward stormed down the tunnel before the final whistle had been blown during United's 2-0 victory over Tottenham at Old Trafford on Wednesday night.

Schmeichel said Ronaldo's actions have caused an unwanted 'distraction' and insisted he must get on the same page as manager Erik ten Hag and the rest of the United squad.

Speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live, Schmeichel said: 'It's the first time I can say that I am disappointed with him. Normally I back him, I understand his situation.

'We are in transition. Manchester United are now five managers down the road since Alex Ferguson,' he added.

'We have got Erik ten Hag in now who has very clear ideas about the way he wants to play football. We need understanding and time from everyone.'

Former United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel has said he is 'disappointed in Cristiano Ronaldo'. Ronaldo stormed down the tunnel after being an unused substitute against Tottenham. Ronaldo has been frozen out of the team this season after failing to secure an exit. This is not the first time Ronaldo has stormed off the pitch since his return to Old Trafford. Last season he came under huge scrutiny for slapping a fan's phone out of their hands

Schmeichel finished by saying: 'We don't need distractions like that, and that's a disappointment, I would say.'

Ten Hag's men completed an impressive victory over Spurs at Old Trafford thanks to goals from Fred and Bruno Fernandes.

However, their victory was quickly overshadowed by more theatricalities from the Portuguese outcast as he made for the dressing room prior to the final whistle.

Ronaldo was frustrated with the fact he was an unused substitute during the Premier league class at Old Trafford and made his feelings known.

This is not the first time Ronaldo has stormed down the tunnel. He left the pitch immediately after the full-time whistle was blown during United's draw with Chelsea in November.

He also darted down the tunnel after Man United's clash with Everton in October. He was seen muttering to himself and visibly looked angry as he stormed off.

Ronaldo came under further fire as he slapped a supporter's phone out of his hands as he vented his frustration on the walk back to the changing room.

Ten Hag was furious with Ronaldo's decision to head down the tunnel before the final whistle of Wednesday evening. However, the United boss said he would 'deal' with Ronaldo at training.

Speaking directly after the game he said: 'I have seen him, but I didn't speak to him. I will deal with that tomorrow, not today. We are celebrating this victory.

'I don't pay attention today. I will deal with it tomorrow. I want to keep the focus on the team and a magnificent performance from all 11 players and the subs who came on. It was a squad performance.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11335733/Peter-Schmeichel-disappointed-Cristiano-Ronaldo-storming-tunnel.html
Old 16-11-2022, 08:42 PM   #112
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peter Bolesław Schmeichel

Peter Schmeichel disagrees with fellow Man United legends by insisting Cristiano Ronaldo must STAY at Old Trafford... despite the Portuguese star insisting he has been 'betrayed' by the club in his bombshell interview

* Cristiano Ronaldo slammed Manchester United in an explosive interview
* Many have suggested United should let Ronaldo go in the January window
* Peter Schmeichel though insists he would like Ronaldo to stay at Old Trafford

Manchester United legend Peter Schmeichel has gone against the grain by stating that he would like Cristiano Ronaldo to remain at Old Trafford.

There has been a wide perception that United should allow the Portuguese superstar to leave the club during the January transfer window, after his explosive interview with Piers Morgan.

Schmeichel though says he 'believes in fairytales' and wants the 37-year-old to stay put despite his frustrations with the club.

The former goalkeeper told BBC Radio 5 Live: 'I believe in fairy tales.

'I'm a big big fan of Ronaldo. I've always been a big fan of him. And I'm a big fan of Manchester United having the best players in the world.

'I hope there will be an opportunity where his people and Manchester United can sit down, and talk this through, and find a solution.

'I really want Cristiano to stay a Manchester United player.'

A number of former players have insisted that Ronaldo should be allowed to leave Old Trafford in January.

Teddy Sheringham said there was 'no turning back' while Rio Ferdinand - who has regularly come out to the defence of Ronaldo - said he 'can't defend' his former team-mate and that the interview was manufactured for him to leave.

In his interview with Morgan on Talk TV, which has been drip-fed since Sunday, Ronaldo claimed that manager Erik Ten Hag doesn't respect him.

Manchester United legend Peter Schmeichel wants Cristiano Ronaldo to stay at the club. It comes despite the Manchester United star's explosive interview with Piers Morgan. Ronaldo is widely expected to leave Old Trafford in the aftermath of his interview. Former team-mates including Rio Ferdinand have condemned Ronaldo for his interview

He said: 'I don't have respect for him because he doesn't show respect for me.

'Some people, they don't want me here - not only the coach but the other two or three guys. Not only this year, but last year too.

'Honestly, I shouldn't say that. But listen, I don't care. People should listen to the truth. Yes, I feel betrayed.'

ESPN reported that Ten Hag has delayed his family holiday in the fallout from Ronaldo's astonishing interview and has demanded that the 37-year-old never play for the club again.

The Dutchman feels Ronaldo has gone too far in his criticism of the club and against himself, and held a meeting with co-chairman Joel Glazer, chief executive Richard Arnold and football director John Murtough to express his views on Monday.

Sportsmail on Monday reported that United are exploring ways of sacking Ronaldo and that lawyers are studying Ronaldo's claims to see if it constitutes a breach of his contract.

They are waiting for the rest of the interview which airs on Wednesday and Thursday, and issued a statement on Monday saying they 'will consider its response after the full facts have been established'.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11434585/Manchester-United-legend-Peter-Schmeichel-says-wants-Cristiano-Ronaldo-STAY-Old-Trafford.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 73
Aba_MaczUnited, alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Angkie pedro, arik_, arymashuda, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bucay deathbat, cie_1, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, Diego, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajar_lazuardi, FauCAN7ONA, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, giggs26, hendiplast, hendrabulk, iamsetia, id4y, irwin3, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Lang25, leo aryo, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, octus, ollacarla, Oom Panda, penk22_, Pure_red, Rean, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, Rizana, ronald hars, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, taz_devil_utd, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, wahyou91, wira_ozora, zudomiriku