United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 30-09-2022, 09:30 AM   #71
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: José Diogo Dalot Teixeira

Barcelona and Juventus are 'interested in signing' Manchester United full-back Diogo Dalot for FREE at the end of the season... but the Portuguese defender is 'keen to extend' his stay at Old Trafford

* Manchester United's Diogo Dalot has been linked with Barcelona and Juventus
* The 23-year-old's contract expires at the end of the season but he is keen to stay
* Dalot has impressed under Erik ten Hag, establishing himself in the first XI
* He has made 73 appearances since arriving at Old Trafford for £17.4m in 2018

Barcelona and Juventus are keen on making a move for Manchester United right-back Diogo Dalot, but the Portuguese international wants to extend his contract at the club, according to reports.

The 23-year-old has established himself as first choice at Old Trafford under Erik ten Hag, as the Dutchman's new-look defence of Dalot, Raphael Varane, Lisandro Martinez and Tyrell Malacia continues to impress.

Dalot also shone for Portugal during the international break, scoring twice during their 4-0 win over Czech Republic last weekend.

His bright performances have attracted the attention of several clubs including Barcelona and Juventus, according to MEN Sport.

The Portuguese defender's contract is up at the end of the season, although United do have the option to extend the deal by a further year.

Manchester United full-back Diogo Dalot has been linked with both Barcelona and Juventus. He has impressed under Erik ten Hag and firmly established himself as first choice right-back. Dalot scored twice for Portugal during the international break and will hope to play in Qatar. Dalot spent the 2020-21 season on loan at AC Milan after struggling for game time at United

The report goes onto state that despite the interest from elsewhere, Dalot wants to commit his future to the Red Devils.

Dalot signed for United back in 2018, joining from Porto for £17.4m. He has gone onto make 73 appearances for the club, while he spent the 2020-21 season out on loan with AC Milan.

He has generally played second fiddle to Aaron Wan-Bissaka during his time at Old Trafford, but usurped the former Crystal Palace youngster during the second half of last season.

Dalot struggled for game time under former boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, but has since taken his chance under Ralf Rangnick and now Ten Hag.

The right-back has also won six caps for his national team and will hope to play a key role during the World Cup this winter, although he is likely to be behind Manchester City star Joao Cancelo in the pecking order.

United face arch rivals City this Sunday in the Manchester derby and a win would put them two points behind Pep Guardiola's side with a game in hand.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11262251/Barcelona-Juventus-want-Manchester-United-Diogo-Dalot-defender-keen-stay.html
setelah sempat mengalami performa naik turun dan sempat dipinjamkan ke Milan, musim ini menjadi andalan ETH, sepertinya Dalot akan lebih memilih bertahan di United
Old 08-10-2022, 06:24 AM   #72
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

DALOT: WE ARE NOT JUST 11 PLAYERS

Diogo Dalot has praised his Manchester United team-mates who came off the bench in Thursday's 3-2 win over Omonia Nicosia.

In particular, Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial played a crucial role in the Reds' comeback, entering the fray in the second half.

Rashford levelled the scoring, before Martial put the Reds ahead moments after his introduction. The former then scored what turned out to be the game-winning goal five minutes before the end.

"[We made] very good subs, they made the difference today," Dalot said after full-time.

"I think what we want to build long term is a squad.

"We are not [just] 11 players, we have a lot more quality on the bench and this shows to the manager that they want to play as well which I think is perfect for us.

"We want more of this, it will give us more as a team and for the future I think it will benefit us."

Speaking in Cyprus shortly after the final whistle, Dalot acknowledged the challenge that he and his United team-mates faced on the evening from Omonia, strengthened further by a lively atmosphere from the home fans at the GSP Stadium.

"We knew we came to a tough place to play.

"I think we started well, the first 35 minutes [was] really good. After we conceded a goal, I think we could take a little bit more control.

"We conceded some counter-attacks and especially some corners that we should avoid. But I think at the end, [it was a] good reaction in the second half.

"We came with intensity, we tried to play as well and in the end, [we got] the three points, that's what we came here [for] and we go [home] happy."

The Reds will train in Cyprus on Friday before heading back to Manchester ahead of this weekend's Premier League game away to Everton.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2022, 04:17 AM   #73
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

DALOT: IT'S ABOUT BEING A COMPLETE SQUAD

Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot has spoken of the positive feeling around the squad following three wins in a week.

The full-back added that he believes the spirit among the group will help the Reds continue to build towards future success.

“I think that this is what will take us to places,” he told club media, following our 1-0 victory against Omonia Nicosia in the Europa League.

The win at Old Trafford saw Scott McTominay become the fourth different substitute to net for United in three matches – something which Dalot believes shows real strength in depth.

“Be a squad as a full, not just 11 or 12, 13 players, be a complete squad and I think everyone feels that they can get a chance if they work hard, if they fight for it.

“I think this competition is healthy for everyone – especially us as players. It always improves us and I think, as a squad, it’s the best that you can have.”

Diogo said there is also evidence of the players developing into how Erik ten Hag wants his side to perform.

“I think we still have a lot of time and space to improve, but the games are coming fast so we have to be prepared each game for different kinds of things that the manager can ask for us.

“But overall, I think we are reacting well to what he has been asking – especially after the pre-season, where we had a lot of information coming to us.”

He added: “It will take a little bit of time to be close to perfection but we are showing everyone that we are willing to work for that to support the manager, to support these fans, that have been amazing with us and the results have to help us.”

United’s victory against Omonia was only secured in the 93rd minute, despite the Reds controlling the game and managing 34 shots in total, with Dalot saying that the team showed the right mentality to get over the line.

“We had to be patient,” he said. “We created – I don’t know how many chances we created – but I think we could be a little bit more clinical, but I think we deserved it at the end, the goal.”

Diogo added: “When that happens I think it has to come out the patience to not be frustrated because you see the time going and going and you don’t score a goal, but I think we did well.

“We kept patience, especially around their box. Like I said, we could be a little bit more clinical but, at the end, I think we deserved the goal and the three points.”

www.manutd.com
Old 02-11-2022, 09:18 PM   #74
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Diogo Dalot Teixeira

Diogo Dalot 'could trade Manchester United for Barcelona next summer', after the right-back's move was "personally endorsed" by super-agent Jorge Mendes

* Diogo Dalot could move from Manchester United to Barcelona next summer
* The Portuguese player's contract at Old Trafford expires at the end of the season
* Jorge Mendes said he "personally endorsed" plans to see Dalot join the Catalans
* The right-back refused to commit himself to Man United for the long term

Diogo Dalot's super-agent Jorge Mendes has "personally endorsed" his move from Manchester United to Barcelona next summer, according to reports.

The Portuguese right-back has a contract at Old Trafford which runs until next summer, and it is thought that many teams would be interested in signing him as a free agent, if no move is made to extend the deal.

But the Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo has said Mendes has "personally endorsed" and "backed" the player's switch to Barcelona, stating he has an "exquisite relationship" with the Catalan club and their president Joan Laporta.

Mendes is one of the world's most influential agents in the world of sport, with the 56-year-old working with footballing clients including Cristiano Ronaldo, David de Gea and Joao Felix, alongside stars of Formula 1, tennis and cycling.

Dolot, 23, has been been praised for his performances for Man United this season, and he has started every game under new manager Erik ten Hag.

Diogo Dalot could move from Manchester United to Barcelona as a free agent next summer. Jorge Mendes has said he "personally endorsed" Dalot's proposed move to the Catalan giants. Dalot refused to commit himself to Man United for the long-term after this weekend's win

Their defence held firm against waves of West Ham pressure during their 1-0 win on Sunday, and they last conceded a goal at Old Trafford against Real Sociedad on September 8.

Meanwhile, Barcelona have struggled to find a permanent solution to their right-back issues, with Alejandro Balde, Hector Bellerin, Jules Kounde and Sergi Roberto all utilised in that position by Xavi.

Following the West Ham win, Dalot was non-committal about his future, telling Sky Sports: 'I don’t think it’s the time to think about my contract situation. We’re in the process to improve our game as team.

'I love to play for Man United as I always try to show. I'm happy - this is the most important thing.'

Manchester United's next task is a rematch against Real Sociedad, before back-to-back matches against Aston Villa in the Premier League and Carabao Cup.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11378493/Diogo-Dalot-trade-Man-United-Barcelona-year-personally-endorsed-agent.html
Old 04-11-2022, 11:21 AM   #75
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'are set to trigger a one-year contract extension for Diogo Dalot' as they look to avoid losing the in-form defender on a free transfer 'amid interest from Barcelona and AC Milan'

* Diogo Dalot has been in impressive form for Man United under Erik ten Hag
* The 23-year-old defender's deal at Old Trafford expires at the end of the season
* The Portuguese right-back has already been attracting interest from Barcelona

Manchester United are reportedly set to trigger a one-year contract extension for Diogo Dalot amid interest from Barcelona and AC Milan.

The Portuguese right-back's current deal at Old Trafford expires next summer with numerous clubs already monitoring the situation. United have an automatic option to extend it by a year, which they have in most of their player's contracts.

The 23-year-old has endured a mixed spell at Old Trafford but has now stamped his mark as Erik ten Hag's first-choice right-back, having played 17 times in all competitions.

He has played every Premier League and Europa League match for Ten Hag so far this season.

United are keen to keep hold of Dalot, and are expected to trigger an extension until the end of the 2023/24 season while they continue to discuss potential longer-term contracts, according to The Sun.

Dalot has been linked with Barcelona and AC Milan, where he spent a season on loan.

United will be looking to ensure he stays beyond this season at least with the option of a one-year extension, although Dalot refused to discuss his long-term future after their 1-0 win over West Ham on Sunday.

Manchester United are reportedly set to trigger a contract extension for Diogo Dalot. Dalot has stamped his mark as United's first choice right-back under new boss Erik ten Hag. Barcelona and AC Milan are both said to be monitoring Dalot's situation at Manchester United. The 23-year-old refused to comment on his long-term future after their 1-0 win over West Ham

Dalot told Sky Sports: 'I don't think it's the time to think about my contract situation. We're in the process to improve our game as team.

'I love to play for Man United as I always try to show. I'm happy - this is the most important thing.'

Boss Ten Hag also heaped praise on Dalot after the victory over West Ham. 'I'm really happy with the development of Diogo. He's done really well.

'As you [Gary Neville] mentioned, you played in that position yourself, so you can be critical because you know how to play there, but I think his defending positions are growing from game to game. His timing, also his duels, is better from game to game.

'In possession, I think he's really good and he has the breath to go up and down [the wing].

'The development is really good, but I have to mention that a club like Manchester United needs two good full-backs, because we have a lot of games to cover.'

Dalot joined the Red Devils for £19million back in the summer of 2018 from Porto.

He made 34 appearances in all competitions in his first two seasons at United before he was loaned out for the season to AC Milan in 2020-21 after falling out of favour under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

The Norwegian still preferred Aaron Wan-Bissaka on Dalot's return to Old Trafford but interim boss Ralf Rangnick liked him and ensured he played 30 times in all competitions last term.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11381739/Manchester-United-set-trigger-one-year-contract-extension-Diogo-Dalot.html
Dalot menjadi salah satu pemain yg berkembang di era ten Hag, semoga Dalot berubah pikiran dan mau memperpanjang kontraknya
Old 08-11-2022, 05:31 AM   #76
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DALOT: 'THIS WON'T ERASE WHAT WE ARE DOING'

Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot has assured Manchester United supporters that the 3-1 loss against Aston Villa will not hinder the team’s mentality.

The Reds were defeated at Villa Park for the first time since 1999, with Leon Bailey, Lucas Digne and Jacob Ramsey all scoring for the Midlands side, with United’s only goal coming from a Luke Shaw shot taking a massive deflection off Ramsey for an own goal.

Speaking to MUTV after the defeat, the Portugal right-back insisted that United’s mindset will not change after the setback.

"It does not change our mentality or what we have been doing for the last few games," he explained. "It has been really good. This will not erase what we are doing.

"Obviously, it is a step back and we have to look at it as a lesson and try to do it better in the next games and we have another opportunity on Thursday [against Villa again, in the Carabao Cup], and it is a competition we want to get through."

United looked confident going into the match, having been undefeated in nine games but Villa took advantage early in both halves, and Dalot spoke about what impact that had on the game.

"I'm disappointed," he said. "We knew that today was going to be a difficult game but we didn't start the way we wanted, the first 10 minutes and the first five minutes after the second half. I think it was decisive for them. And it is a lesson for us for the next games. We have to start much quicker; much sharper and we are disappointed because we wanted to win.

"That's why I said we had to start with energy, we knew they wanted to bring the crowd with them. And they did, and I think we let them gain confidence during the first 15 minutes. And then we started to have the ball, we had a bit of control and we created chances. We could have gone into half-time with at least a draw but we should have really started better in the second half, and when we conceded that goal, it was decided."

Shaw’s deflected effort did come at a time when the Reds looked like we had made their way back into the game, creating more chances and efforts. This caught the eye of Dalot who admitted it should have given his side the boost to go for an equaliser.

"I think that goal helped us, it gave us a little extra energy for the second half," he added. "But, like I said, we didn't start the way we wanted in the second half. We should have not conceded that goal and it would have opened spaces after that. They just defended well and it was hard to find spaces there. But I think we can do better and improve."

www.manutd.com
Old 03-12-2022, 03:56 PM   #77
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DALOT MAKES A DRAMATIC WORLD CUP DEBUT

Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot registered his first World Cup appearance on Friday evening and ended up on the wrong end of yet another surprise result in Qatar.

There were incredible scenes at Education City Stadium in Al Rayyan as South Korea came from behind to win 2-1 against Portugal, for whom Dalot played the full 90 minutes. His fellow Red, Bruno Fernandes, was rested as an unused substitute.

The shock outcome means the Koreans defied the odds to go through as Group H runners-up after pipping Facundo Pellistri's Uruguay on goals scored.

The score was locked at 1-1 from just before the half-hour mark until the first minute of second-half injury time, when Spurs forward Son Heung-Min launched one of his trademark counter attacks into the opposition half and slotted a perfect pass through for Hwang Hee-chan to steer in the winner.

Much earlier in the game, Dalot made a brilliant start to his tournament debut when he pulled the ball back brilliantly from the byline to create Ricardo Horta's clinical opener.

South Korea levelled in the 27th minute when Portugal failed to clear a left-wing corner and Kim Young-Gwon drilled home from inside the six-yard box.

Dalot almost repeated his assist very late in the second half when it was still 1-1 but this time his low cross from the right couldn't find the contact it deserved from a Selecao team-mate.

Despite the defeat, Portugal still go through as Group H winners and will next face Switzerland, who finished as runners-up behind Brazil after beating Serbia 3-2 in their thrilling final Group G game.

The last-16 tie for Fernandes, Dalot and co will be played at 19:00 GMT on Tuesday, 6 December.

www.manutd.com
Old 09-01-2023, 03:23 AM   #78
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DALOT: WE GIVE THE MANAGER GOOD HEADACHES

Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot has highlighted how healthy competition between the players is helping to drive the club forward this season.

Following Erik ten Hag's appointment in the summer, the Dutchman brought in five new permanent signings, with Tyrell Malacia, Lisandro Martinez, Christian Eriksen, Antony and Casemiro all arriving at Old Trafford.

Bolstering his options was a particular priority, with the Reds competing on four fronts across the 22/23 campaign. Dalot himself has seen a friendly rivalry with fellow right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka as of late.

Keen to acknowledge the competition for places, the 23-year-old is happy that all of United's players can help to play their part.

''I think it’s massively [important],'' said Diogo, when asked on why it is important to have competition for places in the squad.

''That only shows that we are not just 11 players, we have to be a squad, and like I said many times, I learn a lot with Aaron, I’m sure he learns a lot with me as well.

''I think this is a good and healthy competition that we all have. I think in this squad we have at least two players for each position, a lot of players that can play other roles, so I think this dynamic makes us stronger, makes us better, and I think we have good headaches to give to the manager and I think this is good problems for him.

''We just have to give our best when we have the opportunities to play, not take that for granted because I think at this club, the demands are so high and the responsibility so high that you have to be sharp every single game, and be ready mentally and physically. So I think we, as a squad, are going in the right direction.'

Progressing to the fourth round of the FA Cup yesterday evening, the Reds ran out 3-1 winners against Everton at Old Trafford, with Marcus Rashford yet again netting in the win.

Having now found the net 13 times in all competitions so far this term, our no.10 is enjoying quite the hot streak in front of goal at present.

Dalot was happy to commend Marcus on his efforts as of late, insisting his coming-of-age performances are helping United to suceed.

''Personally, I’m very happy to see the development that Rashy [Marcus Rashford] has had since I arrived,'' he said.

''You can see the way that he’s playing, he’s getting more mature, even though he’s still young. He’s a fantastic man to be around, fantastic person, and that helps also for you to be a good player.

''I think collectively, we are helping him to be more decisive, to be doing these individual performances, but I think it only comes with the work that we are doing collectively.

''He has the mentality to be one of the best players in the world, I think he has the potential to be, he already is one of the best, but I think he can go to another level, and we as a team, we can take him to that level.''

www.manutd.com
Old 10-01-2023, 08:38 AM   #79
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Diogo Dalot reveals he's in negotiations with Man United over a new contract and hopes to extend his Old Trafford career... as the right back admits he loves the 'mess' of Premier League football

* Diogo Dalot has confirmed he hopes to sign a new long-term deal at Man United
* Portugal defender Dalot revealed that talks are underway over a new contract
* The right back said 'I love this club', suggesting he wants to stay at Old Trafford
* Dalot also admitted he loves the 'mess' and intensity of Premier League football

Diogo Dalot has confirmed that he hopes to sign a new long-term contract at Manchester United and extend his Old Trafford career.

The Portugal defender's current deal was due to run out in the summer until United triggered a 12-month extension before Christmas to keep him until June 2024.

Dalot revealed that talks are now underway over a new contract, saying: 'We are in a position to say that we are negotiating and seeing how both parties will benefit, but it is no secret that I am happy to be here, so we will see how things go.

'I love this club and I love to play for this club. Progressively we are in a good direction as a team. For me, this is the most important part and hopefully individually I can continue to help the team as I am doing.'

A £19million signing from FC Porto in 2017, Dalot's career at United looked to be in some doubt after he spent the 2020-21 season on loan at AC Milan.

But the 23-year-old has excelled under Erik ten Hag this season and says he loves the intensity and 'mess' of Premier League football.

He added: 'I agree that it is probably the best league to play if you are a player that likes excitement, if you are a player that likes intensity, if you are a player that likes mess.

Diogo Dalot has admitted he wants to sign a new long-term contract at Manchester United. The right back has excelled under new manager Erik ten Hag at United this season. When fit, Portugal defender Dalot has been first choice under Dutch boss Ten Hag. Dalot has insisted players must be 'obsessed' with silverware to end the club's trophy drought

'This type of busy schedule. If you have this type of mentality I think it is the best league to play. 'But obviously we are not all the same. There's a lot of players that would probably prefer to play in another league.

'But, for me individually, having played in these three countries (England, Italy and Portugal), I would say it is the league that I enjoy the most because I like this intensity of schedules.

'The way that English people live this game, the way that everybody talks about the Premier League. It's like the world stops at the weekends to watch it, and I think that made me love this country and obviously the Premier League.'

Ten Hag's side host Charlton Athletic in the quarter-finals of the Carabao Cup on Tuesday night, and Dalot insists United must make it an 'obsession' to win trophies and end a six-year drought at Old Trafford.

The biggest club in English football has not won any silverware since lifting what was then the EFL Cup and Europa League under Jose Mourinho in 2017.

United are back on track under Ten Hag, moving up to fourth in the Premier League and also progressing in the FA Cup and Europa League this season.

But Dalot insists the club need something to show for their efforts and, in that sense, the Carabao Cup can be just as important as the Champions League.

'I think it has to be an obsession for us to win trophies, to win things,' he said. 'This club is about winning trophies. It is about competing and fighting in every trophy that we are in.

'This Carabao is not smaller than a Champions League, than a Europa League. Obviously it's different dimensions but, for us, it's a trophy and we want to win it.

'To go to Wembley, it's a tough journey. We know, it's difficult. But we want to take these small steps first. And every time we make a step, we want to do it with the certainty that we are moving in the right direction.

'I think we are, but the reality is that we're not there yet. We have to build many things first, and I think this competition would a very first big and firm step that we could take, especially because it is the first trophy of the season and we are close.

'We have to have this type of mentality and face the game tomorrow like it is a Premier League game or the Europa League final or something like this. Hopefully we can be celebrating in a month or so.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11615811/Diogo-Dalot-hopes-extend-Man-United-stay-reveals-contract-talks.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku