United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 05-05-2014, 07:29 PM   #21
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Louis van Gaal

Louis van Gaal: 5 things he shares in common with Fergie

With Manchester United’s appointment of Louis van Gaal as the next United manager looking ever imminent, I’ve taken a look at the characteristics that the passionate Dutchman shares with United’s most successful manager; Sir Alex Ferguson.

Advocating Youth

Throughout the Ferguson era, Manchester United was renowned for always having young, British talent in the squad. Whether it was players who had come through the ranks like the “Class of ‘92” or invested players such as Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand, youth was the thumbnail of many United sides that contributed to much success in Ferguson’s 27-year reign.

During his time in the Netherlands, Germany and Spain, Van Gaal also shared this ethos with his club sides of Ajax, Bayern Munich and Barcelona.

Over the course of three title-winning seasons with Ajax, Van Gaal oversaw the development of players such as Patrick Kluivert, Marc Overmars, Dennis Bergkamp, Edgar Davids and Clarence Seedorf; just to name a few. Plus, in an interview with FIFA last year, the 62-year-old Dutchman reiterated his eternal belief that “age is not important” when comprising a team.

Media Troubles

It’s fair to say that Sir Alex was never shy of refusing an interview during his time at the Manchester United. Amongst many incidents, Ferguson is famed for having a seven-year boycott from the BBC, claiming the company was “arrogant beyond belief” after they refused to apologise for what Sir Alex considered an unfair portrayal of his son Jason in the 2004 BBC3 documentary ‘Father and Son’.

This, as well as spats with Sky Sports and a tightly-knit running of the United newsroom had an effect on his representation in the media, yet not on the success of his teams.

Not too distant from Sir Alex in his attitudes towards the press, Van Gaal has had countless incidents which in some cases have threatened the stability of his job.

In three successful but criticised seasons in charge of Barcelona, van Gaal bowed out in ill-manner when his side lost the La Liga title, saying “Friends of the press. I am leaving. Congratulations.”

Infamously, the Dutchman also walked out on live television after he discovered that he wouldn’t be the pundit on the following week’s show. Robbie Savage doesn’t seem so bad now, does he?

Playing With Width

There’s 75 yards of width on a football pitch, you may as well use it. And to what an affect Sir Alex Ferguson did. Manchester United has always been a club renowned for the nurturing of young wingers, with such examples being Beckham, Ronaldo and Giggs. Using the touchline effectively was what made Manchester United such a great team to watch in the Ferguson era, with the pace and power on the flanks attributing to much domestic success.

Though a strong believer in the formation of 4-3-3, a formation usually associated with narrow, short passing football, van Gaal is a strong believer in using the flanks to positive effect. Part of the alumni from the school of Total Football (a playing style employed by the Dutch in the 1970s whereby players play in transferrable positions on the pitch), high-pressure, full-throttle football is what van Gaal loves to see in his teams.

The Hairdryer

What made Sir Alex dominant over his 27-year tenure was his ability to maintain control of the club whatever the measure. When Roy Keane’s controversial nature was too much; he was shown the door, when van Nistelrooy’s attitude outweighed his talent; he was shown the door.

No matter what the player, if they thought they were bigger than the team, the manager, the club – they were out of there. Control of the dressing room was vital to Fergie and he didn’t mind letting his mouth be the dictator of that.

Different to Fergie, Van Gaal sometimes lost players in the dressing room due to his adverse training regimes and coaching principles. Bust-ups with Rivaldo over his position in the team contributed to a dark end to his stay at Barcelona, with Mehmet Scholl, a former colleague of Van Gaal, saying “there are 26, 27 players [in a squad] and he is looking for the 14, 15, 16 to follow”. The hairdryer isn’t just left in the dressing room though, Van Gaal is famed for humiliating journalists who’s questions aren’t to his liking.

Leaving A Legacy

Some say the legacy Sir Alex built left too much pressure on David Moyes and it probably did.

Years of success which saw Manchester United transform from a big club to an empire has left expectation for any manager willing to pioneer the Old Trafford dugout. Morals of the club set by Matt Busby in the 50s and 60s were reinstated by Ferguson in terms of using young, British talent to obtain success, whilst the attacking nature of Manchester United is something that simply can’t be challenged.

Having managed the top clubs in the respective leagues of the Netherlands, Spain and Germany, Van Gaal has helped massively in ensuring future success for those clubs after his tenure at each of them. Spanish football expert Guillem Balague is quoted as saying “If you want to understand what's happened with Barcelona in the last decade or so, you have to go back to the job he (Van Gaal) put in there.

If you want to understand what Bayern Munich are now, you have to understand what he did at Bayern Munich.”

With some reports suggesting the appointment of Van Gaal could take place in the following week, the Dutchman remains odds-on with all bookmakers to take to the Old Trafford helm. Get your combs out, the hairdryer’s returning...

HTML Code:
http://www.givemesport.com/462455-lous-van-gaal-5-things-he-shares-in-common-with-fergie?autoplay=on

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:34 PM   #22
Adum saleh
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Adum saleh has no contributions yet
Visit Adum saleh's Twitter

kalau diliat dari jejak recordnya sih bagus ini pelatih cuman tingkat kegarangannya terhadap pemain itu yang bikin bahaya
Adum saleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:21 PM   #23
setiawans001
academy
always united

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
setiawans001 is a jewel in the roughsetiawans001 is a jewel in the roughsetiawans001 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post
Louis van Gaal turns players against him, claims Manchester City chief Ferran Soriano

Manchester City chief executive Ferran Soriano has sparked a potential row with neighbours United after claiming their prospective new coach Louis van Gaal has a habit of turning players against him.

United are on the verge of agreeing terms with Dutch veteran Van Gaal and hope to confirm him as the long-term replacement for David Moyes next Wednesday.

However, City’s Spanish chief executive Soriano - who worked at one of Van Gaal’s former clubs Barcelona - believes the 62-year-old is a confrontational coach who risks alienating players wherever he works.

Bold: Manchester City chief executive Ferran Soriano (right) said Louis van Gaal turns players against him

Soriano said: ‘If you treat your people badly, they remember. One day you make an error and they kill you. I’ve seen this in many clubs.

‘Louis van Gaal has been a very good coach in many clubs but his style is very difficult. The same thing happened to him in Barcelona as in Bayern Munich.
‘He is very tough, people don’t like him, but he wins. And one day you don’t win — and when you don’t win, everybody that is angry with you will come back to you and try to kill you.

‘In the movies this works, in real life it doesn’t.’

Van Gaal, currently coach of the Holland national team, had two spells at Barcelona. His second ended when he was sacked in January 2003. Soriano joined the club later that year and stayed until 2008.

Soriano made his comments at a conference in March, before he knew about United’s interest in Van Gaal. He added: ‘Before you decide how to manage your team, decide what they need.

‘Do you need to be more direct? Do you need to delegate more? Do you need to be more of a coach? Are you able to manage people? How much do you know about your job? How can you be a leader if you don’t manage people well and don’t know what you are talking about?’

Soriano also said in his 2012 book Goal: The Ball Doesn’t Go In By Chance: ‘Louis van Gaal has won titles with different teams, big and small, and he’s thought to have little empathy and social skills.

‘I couldn’t help but smile when I heard Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich’s [then] technical director, explain why Van Gaal wouldn’t continue to coach the Bavarian team: “Van Gaal doesn’t listen, it has to be whatever he says”.

‘It seems his reputation is justified.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2618156/Louis-van-Gaal-turns-players-against-claims-Manchester-City-chief-Ferran-Soriano.html
kalau pejabat dari klub rival komen negatif sepertinya LVG untuk MU adalah pilihan yang benar..? hehe...
setiawans001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 03:32 PM   #24
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Kapan nih kepastian van Gaal ke United??
Ada kabar terbarukah??
Atau jangan-jangan ga jadi ke United nih..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 05:02 PM   #25
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Kapan nih kepastian van Gaal ke United??
Ada kabar terbarukah??
Atau jangan-jangan ga jadi ke United nih..
video interview

Louis van Gaal wants Manchester United manager's job

Louis van Gaal has told BBC Sport he wants to become the new manager of Manchester United.

The 62-year-old Netherlands boss has been the overwhelming favourite for the role since the dismissal of David Moyes on 22 April.

"I would love the job," said Van Gaal. "I hope that I shall be the one. It's the biggest club in the world and it's a fantastic challenge."

It is anticipated United will confirm the appointment early next week.

Van Gaal was speaking at the start of a three-day World Cup training camp.
With Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola and his Borussia Dortmund counterpart Jurgen Klopp apparently out of the running, interim boss Ryan Giggs deemed too inexperienced and Carlo Ancelotti's position at Real Madrid made more secure by the Spanish giants reaching the Champions League final, Van Gaal has become the front-runner.

Yet the Dutchman is refusing to accept the job is his.

Referring to the media, he said: "You are thinking I'm the man, but the most important thing is whether Manchester United are thinking that.

"You have to wait and see what the club decides. It's always a process and you have to wait for the process. The press are always too fast."

Van Gaal will not be free to join United until after the World Cup.

He made it clear on Wednesday he is not willing to allow discussion over his future interfere with his plans for Brazil, having failed to qualify for the 2002 tournament in his first spell with the Netherlands.
"I have to focus on my job," he said.

"I am coach of the Dutch national team. I have waited a long time to be in a World Cup, so that's very important.

"This doesn't affect me. I have always had offers. I know what the football world is and what it means."

United had already ruled out any formal announcement this week.
That timescale may have something to do with a planned meeting on Friday between Giggs and executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward.

Giggs has yet to accept any coaching position with the Old Trafford outfit and has still not decided whether he will extend his playing career by another year.

HTML Code:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27299709
versi lain

Louis van Gaal: I would love challenge of managing Manchester United

Louis van Gaal has made his most public declaration yet that he would like to be the next Manchester United manager and stated that he would love to work for "the biggest club in the world".

Speculation has been rife that United would appoint a successor to David Moyes this week, with Van Gaal the firm favourite. However, it is now understood there will be no announcement from the club until next week and the delay might have prompted the Dutchman to break cover.

"I would love the job," he told the BBC at the start of a three-day World Cup training camp with the Netherlands. "I hope that I shall be the one. It's the biggest club in the world and it's a fantastic challenge."

He added: "You [the media] are thinking I'm the man but the most important thing is whether Manchester United are thinking that."

Van Gaal's immediate focus is the Dutch World Cup campaign next month. This brings added complications to United's hopes of making a rapid appointment but the 62-year-old is adamant he can secure his long-term future while also preparing for the tournament in Brazil.

"I have to focus on my job," Van Gaal said. "I am coach of the Dutch national team. I have waited a long time to be in a World Cup so that's very important. This doesn't affect me. I have always had offers. I know what the football world is and what it means."

However, the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich coach denied any agreement had been reached yet with United. "There is no deal," he told Voetbal International. "There are newspapers saying that I've already signed, there are even names of assistants. Too bad it goes this way.

"There are several clubs interested in Louis van Gaal, we'll see what I choose to do and what choice that clubs are going to make. It's a process, so it goes with all clubs."

HTML Code:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/louis-van-gaal-i-would-love-challenge-of-managing-manchester-united-9335111.html

Last edited by troy andreas; 08-05-2014 at 05:07 PM..
Old 08-05-2014, 05:39 PM   #26
Ardiey11
first team
Ah..cuma member aja. Titik

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Ardiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud of
Visit Ardiey11's Facebook Visit Ardiey11's Twitter
Question Re: Louis van Gaal

Pakde van Gaal biasanya pakai formasi 4-3-3 yo?
Sesuailah dg MUFC yg memiliki stock penyerang melimpah. Dg semakin berkembangnya Wilson jg bagus u/ persaingan penyerang.
Tp yg jadi pertanyaan, nasib pemain sayap sepertik Januzaj kayang apa
Ardiey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 07:22 AM   #27
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Van Gaal datang mungkin bakal ada "Dutch Connection" nih di United seperti yang dilakukannya pas pindah ke Barca. Siapa tahu nanti Siem De Jong dan Daley Blind nyusul ke OT, hehehe ...

Pastinya sih United bakal pola permainan menyerang nih kalau jadi dilatih Van Gaal
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2014, 11:39 AM   #28
troy andreas

Yang hobby ngeramal skuad, coba baca artikel ini

Van Gaal's Manchester United summer transfer list

Old 16-05-2014, 11:42 AM   #29
troy andreas

Xavi gives Manchester United fans a reason to be excited

Xavi believes Manchester United fans should be excited about Louis van Gaal because of his footballing philosophy.

Van Gaal played an instrumental role in the development of Xavi and the 34-year-old hailed his influence as a coach in an interview.

“Big players want to play for him – so I think that Manchester United fans can expect some exciting signings this summer,” he said.

“He won’t accept any personalities that will cause unrest in the dressing room. He will be your biggest supporter and your biggest fan – but if you think about causing trouble in his football club then you will be gone.”

One thing to note about what Xavi is saying is that it is strange how no major publication has picked up on this exclusive interview, which could indicate these quotes are fabricated, but other Barcelona players have also gone on the record to sing Van Gaal’s praises.

Barcelona’s ex-goalkeeper Victor Valdes thanked Van Gaal for giving him the opportunity to flourish as a youngster and hailed how important he was in creating the historic Barcelona side that dominated club football.

He said: “Thank you to Louis van Gaal, for showing the courage necessary to gamble on a talent that only he could see.

“He began building this historic Barça side, which I have been privileged to be part of. My heartfelt thanks.”

Also, Van Gaal himself has spoken out about his past players including Xavi and gave some fantastic insight into his inner workings as a manager in a revealing interview.

“I think it’s my philosophy because it binds players with my training and in my career I have had a lot of players who are fascinated by that philosophy,” he said last year.

“They find it nice to take part in it because it’s attacking, technical and tactical. They can show their qualities more than ever.

“The characteristics come back to my point on vision. You have to play as a team and not as individuals. That’s why I’m always going back to the vision, then the team, and then which players fit in my system, a 1-4-3-3, because I’m always playing that. If a young player can do it, then I select him. If it’s an older player, it doesn’t bother me; it’s not the most important factor. Age is not important.

“It makes me happy and proud but Xavi, Iniesta, Motta, Müller or Alaba fitted in the profile of the position.

“For example, I talked with Alaba about the left full-back position. He didn’t want to play there. He was educated as a midfielder but I had a vacant position for him because I had injuries and thought he could do the job. After a lot of talking, in the end, he played there because he wanted to help the team. Where is he playing now? Left full-back.”

It’s no surprise to see past players praise Van Gaal and his track record deserves the plaudits, so there is plenty of reason to be excited about the thought of Van Gaal as manager at Manchester United.

HTML Code:
http://thepeoplesperson.com/2014/05/15/xavi-gives-manchester-united-fans-reason-excited/

Old 16-05-2014, 03:38 PM   #30
Ip2ank_utd
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ip2ank_utd has no contributions yet

nunggu van Gaal ngasi kepastian kayak nunggu gebetan ngasi kepastian..
#ahsudahlah
Ip2ank_utd is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 149
4ntdarma, 7Magnificent, @edosarag1h, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, Adum saleh, akbar_most, alan_herrera, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Aman, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, apriliandi, Ardiey11, arik_, asririzky, ayahocta, babol, bangkit, bang_zak, Bengzimare, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, CharlieRomeo, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, Cupy, d10neladitya, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, DenisRadiansyah, derry07cantona, dhodoadrian, dulsun, ecly_watchaa, EGnxPEthtx, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Faisalharun, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febri Angga, ferly_Liemz, fey777, flying_dutchman, franky winata, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, ghostman, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, hombreng, iam_adjie, icebreaker, id4y, Ip2ank_utd, ipay, irfan_thered, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, Jodirama, Lang25, lauraniza, marviel, matthewsamad, mochies5, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, nu_reccayasha, octus, oldark, Om Juna, OSziXXoztn, OYrmKRgssa, paiman, panjoel, penk22_, prahmono, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Rony_17, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan_lallo, Sacri, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, Shi no Gekai, shul fitra, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, tasho, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uncu, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, YRgoFManpm, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku