United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 08-11-2022, 02:50 PM   #1701
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

'He is probably fighting for fitness right now': Cristiano Ronaldo defended by Rio Ferdinand AGAIN after his poor showing in Manchester United's shock defeat by Aston Villa, as Old Trafford legend says 'no one covered themselves in glory'

* Rio Ferdinand has again backed Cristiano Ronaldo to come good at Man United
* The former Reds' defender believes the 37-year-old can turn his season around
* Ronaldo has scored just one Premier League goal for Man United this season
* Ferdinand believes no pre-season may be to blame for Ronaldo's struggles

Rio Ferdinand has continued his public backing of Cristiano Ronaldo, claiming the Portuguese star will come good at Man United despite being amidst a disastrous start to the season.

The conundrum of Cristiano Ronaldo's second-stint at Old Trafford saw more questions raised as he skippered the club to a shock 3-1 away loss to Aston Villa on Sunday.

Ronaldo, 37, has scored just one Premier League goal during United's mixed start to the new campaign with the forward struggling to convert chances in front of goal as the club's need for a new striker is brought closer into focus.

Speaking on his Vibe with Five Youtube channel, United legend and former teammate Ferdinand explained the struggling star will emerge from his bad run of form, but suggested it may take World Cup minutes with Portugal to get the veteran up to full fitness.

'No one covered themselves in glory at the weekend [against Aston Villa]. Time will tell this season, when you look at the end of the season in terms of goals and what he has done for the team.

Cristiano Ronaldo has endured a torrid start to the season at Manchester United. The Portugal and United legend (white centre) again struggled against Aston Villa on Sunday. Ronaldo has been in-and-out of the team so far this season under new United boss Erik ten Hag. Ronaldo has failed to score in nine Premier League games so far this season at Man United. Rio Ferdinand has claimed it would be a huge decision by Ten Hag to drop Ronaldo

'There's peaks and troughs through a season in terms of form. Cristiano Ronaldo right now isn't hitting the net like you are accustom to seeing him.

'He is probably fighting for fitness right now as well, if he goes to a World Cup and plays he might come back in better condition than when he left. You don't know. How many games do you think it takes you to get fit?' he added.

Retired defender Ferdinand then compared his own struggles with early-season fitness during his sensational trophy-laden Man United career to Ronaldo's current performances amid a lack of suggested fitness.

The 44-year-old pundit highlighted that players who miss pre-season, as was once in the case of Ferdinand's playing days, were always playing 'catch-up' with teammates and competitors.

Ferdinand quipped that it took him at least six matches to feel comfortable with the demands that it brought with it, saying: 'I can't remember what year it was [I missed pre-season] but more of the times around World Cup you come back later for pre-seasons and it takes you that bit longer.

'Regardless of that, I never felt fit until about six games into the season. I was always going into games pre-season always worrying about my fitness and being fit enough to get through 90 minutes.

'Being fit enough to chase a striker 40/50 yards into the channel and now blowing and thinking 'Jesus if he plays it in there again I don't know if I have the energy or sharpness to get there.'

Ronaldo scored his only goal of the current league campaign against Everton in October. Ronaldo again struggled while leading the attack for Man United against Aston Villa. Ronaldo scored 18 Premier League goals for United last season. Ferdinand has again backed Ronaldo to emerge for his current run of bad form at his old club

'Those things going into a game for the first five/six games was terrifying for me. You work your hardest and no matter how much training you do you need games.

'f you go through history and look at players who have missed pre-season they very rarely hit the heights you are used to seeing. Bear in mind, you miss a pre-season, start the season and playing every 3/4 days.

'It's very difficult to be able to play catch-up as you never catch-up and players lag behind for the rest of the season. It's very difficult. You train in between and all of a sudden go into a game with too much load and are a bit jaded.

Ronaldo and United will attempt to suspend their Premier League season on a high as they travel to face Fulham in their final game before the Qatar World Cup break.

Calls to drop the five-time Champions League winner and United legend Ronaldo have gathered further momentum with Frenchman Anthony Martial hoping to be fully-recovered from a lengthy injury lay-off.

However Ferdinand believes it would be a huge decision by United head honcho Erik ten Hag to drop the star for their upcoming trip to Craven Cottage.

'It will be a big shout (to drop him against Fulham) time will tell (if that is his last game for United). It's difficult.

'It depends how close to fitness Anthony Martial is. Is Anthony Elanga going to be fit, is Jadon Sancho, is Antony? Then you make a decision.

'Players are judged on goals and Ronaldo will always judge himself on goals. He didn't score at the weekend and that will have to be taken into account for the next game.

'By the way, our front players I don't think any of them are playing at the level we expect at the moment.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11400701/He-probably-fighting-fitness-right-Cristiano-Ronaldo-defended-Rio-Ferdinand-AGAIN.html
Old 14-11-2022, 08:14 AM   #1702
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Cristiano Ronaldo accuses Manchester United of 'BETRAYING' him in explosive interview with Piers Morgan, as he blasts Erik ten Hag: 'I don't have respect for him because he doesn't respect me'

* Cristiano Ronaldo sat down for an explosive interview with Piers Morgan
* He has said that he does not respect current Man United boss Erik Ten Hag
* He has also accused the United manager of not having any respect for him
* The veteran striker has also hit out at Manchester United for betraying him
* Ronaldo has also responded to Wayne Rooney, who recently criticised him

Cristiano Ronaldo has sensationally claimed that Manchester United have betrayed him and admitted that he doesn't have any respect for manager Erik Ten Hag.

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner made his feelings clear in a 90-minute interview with Piers Morgan, on TalkTV.

Speaking about the club, Ronaldo said that he felt let down, and that some people had wanted to get rid of him ever since he returned to Old Trafford in August 2021.

'I feel betrayed. And I felt that some people don't want me here, not only this year but last year too,' he said.

Ronaldo finished as United's top scorer last season with 24 goals in all competitions, but the Red Devils only managed to finish sixth in the Premier League.

This led to a change of manager over the summer, with Ten Hag arriving on a long-term contract from Ajax.

Ronaldo and Ten Hag's relationship has appeared strained since the start of the season after the Portuguese star told United he wanted to leave in July.

Ronaldo did not get his move, and has gone on to start just four league games for the side this term.

He has openly shown his frustration at times, refusing to come on as a substitute against Tottenham last month before storming down the tunnel and leaving Old Trafford prior to the final whistle.

This led to him being banished from the squad for the next game against Chelsea, and despite being welcomed back into the fold since then, Ronaldo has revealed that he has no time for Ten Hag.

'I don’t have respect for him because he doesn’t show respect for me,' Ronaldo said when speaking about Ten Hag.

Man Utd star Cristiano Ronaldo has sat down for an explosive interview with Piers Morgan. During the interview, he claimed he felt 'betrayed' by Manchester United since his return and that he had no respect for current Red Devils boss Erik ten Hag. Ronaldo has endured a frustrating season that has seen him fall out of favour under Ten Hag

'If you don’t have respect for me, I’m never gonna have respect for you.'

When Ronaldo returned to United, he initially worked under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, but his former team-mate was sacked last November after a poor run of results.

This led to the 13-time Premier League champions appointing an interim manager in Ralf Rangnick until the end of the season.

United's results failed to improve under Rangnick, and Ronaldo has now questioned whether he had the credentials to manage the club in the first place after spending much of the previous decade as a sporting director.

'If you’re not even a coach, how are you going to be the boss of Manchester United? I’d never even heard of him,' Ronaldo added.

Ronaldo has been criticised for his behaviour by ex-team-mate Wayne Rooney in recent days, with his former strike partner labelling his sulking this season as 'unacceptable'.

Ronaldo hit back at Rooney in his interview with Morgan, hinting that England's leading goalscorer is jealous that he is still playing for a big club.

'I don’t know why he criticises me so badly... probably because he finished his career and I’m still playing at high level,' Ronaldo continued.

'I’m not going to say that I’m looking better than him. Which is true...'

Ronaldo missed United's 2-1 win against Fulham on Sunday, with Ten Hag citing an unspecified illness as the reason for his absence.

Following the victory, the Red Devils head into the World Cup break in fifth place, 11 points behind leaders Arsenal.

Ronaldo has hit out at former boss Ralf Rangnick, claiming he didn't even know who he was. Ronaldo has also lashed out at Wayne Rooney following his ex-team-mate's criticism of him

A title tilt already appears to be beyond United, and Ronaldo has criticised the club for not kicking on since Sir Alex Ferguson left in 2013. He believes dramatic changes need to be made before United can challenge for major silverware again.

'The progress was zero. Since Sir Alex left, I saw no evolution in the club. Nothing had changed,' Ronaldo admitted when speaking about what he returned to last year after 12 years away from Old Trafford.

'I think the fans should know the truth. I want the best for the club. This is why I come to Manchester United.

'But you have some things inside that don’t help (us) reach the top level as City, Liverpool and even now Arsenal... a club with this dimension should be top of the tree in my opinion and they are not unfortunately.

Ronaldo thinks United haven't evolved at all since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013

'As Picasso said, you have to destroy it to rebuild it (the artist’s exact quote was: "Every act of creation is first an act of destruction". And if they start with me, for me, it’s not a problem.

'I love Manchester United, I love the fans, they’re always on my side. But if they want to do it different… they have to change many, many things.'

Ronaldo is now set to head to Qatar with Portugal to play at his fifth World Cup.

United are due to play a Carabao Cup tie with Burnley, and two league matches against Nottingham Forest and Wolves when domestic action returns next month before the January transfer window opens.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11423813/Cristiano-Ronaldo-lashes-Erik-Ten-Hag-explosive-interview.html
Old 20-11-2022, 08:39 AM   #1703
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United could look to use their strong relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes to help them terminate the Portuguese superstar's contract

* Man United are exploring the options to terminate Cristiano Ronaldo's contract
* They could use their 'strong' relationship with Jorge Mendes to remove him
* The club said he had 'betrayed' them following his interview with Piers Morgan
* Ronaldo's controversial comments have soured his relationship with the club

Manchester United’s strong relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes looks key to the player leaving Old Trafford before the end of the World Cup.

United want Ronaldo out after his extraordinary TV interview with Piers Morgan in which he claimed he’d been ‘betrayed’ by the club.

They don’t blame Mendes for the controversial statements made by his star client and hope that pragmatism will cement a deal to cancel the player’s contract by mutual consent rather than the alternative of United firing the Portuguese for breach of contract.

Mendes represents several other Premier League players including Joao Cancelo and Ruben Neves, and has previously brought stars like Nani and Angel di Maria to Old Trafford.

United anticipate dealing with Mendes again in the future so don’t see any benefit for either party to end up in a legal battle over Ronaldo.

The 37-year-old is expected to be involved for Portugal against Ghana in their World Cup opener on Thursday.

Man United are hoping to use relationship with Jorge Mendes to release their striker. United are looking for a way to terminate Cristiano Ronaldo's contract without a legal battle. The striker landed in Qatar on Friday and will play their first match vs Ghana on Thursday

Though Manchester City’s Bernardo Silva insisted their captain’s bombshell statement wasn’t a distraction, he stressed Portugal aren’t a one-man team, underlined by defeating Nigeria 4-0 in their final warm-up match last week without Ronaldo.

‘This is a different generation. Nearly all the players have changed in the last eight years and they play in the best leagues for the best clubs,’ said Bernardo.

‘When Cristiano is not there, the national team has known how to respond. We are 26 (players) and it doesn’t matter if there’s one or the other.

'We’ve shown that not only in the last game but also in qualification. I see him motivated and focused on our selection like all of us.’

Bruno Fernandes has denied his relationship with Ronaldo is frosty despite his team-mate saying he didn’t respect United manager boss Erik ten Hag.

Bernardo was confident any potential club issues would be put to one side for the national good.

‘We are with the national team, focused on our games,’ he added. ‘I don’t see any strange environment.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11448239/Manchester-United-look-use-football-agent-Jorge-Mendes-terminate-Ronaldos-contract.html
Old 23-11-2022, 11:44 AM   #1704
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo insists his Manchester United exit was MUTUAL in brief 57-word statement - and says his 'LOVE' for the club and the fans will 'never ever change' despite shock interview

* Manchester United revealed Cristiano Ronaldo has left the club on Tuesday night
* And Ronaldo has spoken out with a statement of his own in response to the news
* The Portuguese claimed his departure from the Old Trafford club was mutual
* It was revealed Ronaldo kissed goodbye to £16million in compensation money
* Ronaldo also insisted his love for United and the fans will 'never ever change'

Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed his sudden Manchester United departure was mutual in a cursory 57-word statement.

The veteran forward's exit was confirmed on Tuesday evening, shortly after his explosive interview with Piers Morgan blasting the club, manager Erik ten Hag and his own team-mates.

And 37-year-old veteran Ronaldo insisted his love for United and the fans will 'never ever change' despite the acrimonious nature of their separation - which sees him kiss goodbye to £16million in wages as he receives no compensation.

The statement read: 'Following conversations with Manchester United we have mutually agreed to end our contract early.

'I love Manchester United and I love the fans, that will never ever change. However, it feels the right time for me to seek a new challenge.

'I wish the team every success for the remainder of the season and for the future.'

Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed his Manchester United exit was mutual in a 57-word statement. United announced the star's departure, effective immediately, suddenly on Tuesday evening. Ronaldo criticised the club in a two-part bombshell interview with Piers Morgan last week

Sportsmail can reveal that United have not paid any compensation for the remaining seven months of his £500,000-a-week contract at Old Trafford.

United's lawyers have been looking to tear it up since Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan aired in two parts last week.

A terse 68-word statement released on Tuesday evening read: 'Cristiano Ronaldo is to leave Manchester United by mutual agreement, with immediate effect.

'The club thanks him for his immense contribution across two spells at Old Trafford, scoring 145 goals in 346 appearances, and wishes him and his family well for the future.

'Everyone at Manchester United remains focused on continuing the team's progress under Erik ten Hag and working together to deliver success on the pitch.'

Ronaldo's position at the club became untenable after the bombshell interview and the club took just four days to show him the door.

However, the club were reluctant to become embroiled in an unseemly court battle with one of their greatest ever players.

The Glazers, chief executive Richard Arnold, football director John Murtough and Ten Hag decided that Ronaldo has burnt his bridges at Old Trafford and there is no way back for him at the club.

Ronaldo criticised Erik ten Hag and the Glazer family as well as saying he was 'betrayed'. Ronaldo (right) has had a fractured relationship with Ten Hag since the Dutchman's arrival

They rejected the idea of more disciplinary action after Ronaldo was dropped and made to train on his own last month for walking out during the win over Tottenham having refusing to come on as a substitute.

Ronaldo's team-mates also expected him to leave with the mood towards him described as 'ambivalent'. It was made clear he would not have not been welcome back at Old Trafford or the club's Carrington training base after the World Cup.

Now the matter has been dealt with, Ronaldo can look for a new club as a free agent and United to line up a replacement striker in the January transfer window.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11458357/Man-United-Cristiano-Ronaldo-claims-exit-MUTUAL-insists-love-club-never-change.html
solusi yg terbaik untuk keduanya. kira-kira kemana CR akan berlabuh dibursa Januari nanti?
Old 25-11-2022, 02:09 PM   #1705
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo is hit with a £50,000 fine and a two-match ban after he smashed a fan's phone following Man United's defeat against Everton in April... just a day after leaving the Red Devils

* Cristiano Ronaldo slapped a phone out of a fan's hand back in April
* The incident has been reviewed by the FA who have now punished Ronaldo
* The superstar has been handed a £50,000 fine and a two-match suspension
* Ronaldo has now left United after his contract was terminated by mutual consent

Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly been hit with a £50,000 fine and a two-match ban by the FA after smashing a fan's phone earlier this year.

Following Manchester United's defeat to Everton at Goodison Park last season, Ronaldo appeared to slap the hand of Jacob Harding as he stormed down the tunnel, damaging the boy's phone.

The FA have now concluded their investigation, and handed Ronaldo a hefty fine as well as a suspension, as reported by The Mirror.

While the investigation was ongoing last month, it was reported that Ronaldo would accept an improper conduct charge from the FA, but was determined to fight the threat of a potential ban.

Now that he has been given a suspension, it remains to be seen whether he will dispute the punishment handed down.

The charge comes just a day after he ended his second spell at United following his bombshell interview with Piers Morgan where he criticised the club.

United announced that Ronaldo's contract had been terminated by 'mutual consent' on Tuesday evening.

After his actions at Goodison Park in April, Ronaldo posted an apology to his Instagram page.

'It's never easy to deal with emotions in difficult moments such as the one we are facing,' he wrote.

'Nevertheless, we always have to be respectful, patient and set the example for all the youngsters who love the beautiful game.

'I would like to apologise for my outburst and, if possible, I would like to invite this supporter to watch a game at Old Trafford as a sign of fair play and sportsmanship.'

The 37-year-old was interviewed by police in relation to alleged assault and criminal damage and received a caution for his behaviour.

Ronaldo also looked to apologise to Harding in person, but the mother of the 14-year-old autistic boy Sarah Kelly refused, leading to a 10-minute phone call, with Kelly later branding the superstar as 'arrogant'.

'He asked me if I would like to come down and meet his family,' she told The Mirror. He said, "I'm not a bad dad". I said to him, "I never said you were a bad dad".

Cristiano Ronaldo has been fined and banned for knocking a phone out of a fan's hand. A frustrated Ronaldo reacted after United had lost 1-0 to Everton at Goodison Park. Cristiano Ronaldo later apologised for the incident but was questioned by the police

'He said, "I had a terrible upbringing, I lost my dad". I said to him, "Everybody has a sob story Ronaldo, I lost my dad young, I've had cancer".

'He kept calling me Jack and didn't even know my name and I said, "My name is Sarah" and he said, "Oh, Sarah, I'm sorry".

'He never referred to Jacob by his name either, it was always "the boy". "I know the boy's got problems", he said. I told him, "He hasn't got a problem, he has a disability, you're the one with the problem".

Sarah described Ronaldo as the 'most arrogant man I've ever spoken to' and feels that he has 'got away with it'.

The Merseyside mother said at the time that she planned to take legal action against the star.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11461261/Cristiano-Ronaldo-hit-50-000-fine-two-match-ban.html
Old 27-11-2022, 03:03 PM   #1706
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'You're talking about one of the best players in history': Casemiro insists Cristiano Ronaldo's bitter Man United exit is a 'sad' moment for the club... but the Brazil star is yet to speak with former team-mate following his tell-all Piers Morgan interview

* Cristiano Ronaldo left Manchester United by mutual consent earlier this week
* His departure came following an explosive tell-all interview with Piers Morgan
* Ex-United and Real Madrid team-mate Casemiro says Ronaldo's exit is a 'sad' one
* But he's yet to get in touch with the Portuguese since the controversial interview

Cristiano Ronaldo could come into contact with former Manchester United team-mate Casemiro this week following his Old Trafford departure.

Ronaldo and Casemiro also played together at Real Madrid, but the Brazil stalwart revealed he has not tried to contact his Portuguese associate since or during the dramatic fallout from his controversial Piers Morgan interview.

Casemiro said: ‘I haven’t exchanged any messages with him, but Cristiano is a really experienced guy and knows what’s good for his career.

‘Of course we’re sad, especially in Manchester, because you’re talking about one of the best players in history. Cristiano is a grown-up and knows what’s best for him. As friends we just wish him all the best in the world and football-wise hope everything goes well – except when he’s playing against us.'

World Cup favourites Brazil trained behind closed doors at the Grand Hamad Stadium on Saturday without the injured Neymar and Danilo. Brazil coach Tite is trying to put a brave face on his injury issues that include Antony, who has missed training for two days due to illness.

If the United striker fails to fully recover for Monday’s match against Switzerland it could lead to a starting chance for one of Arsenal’s in-form duo of Gabriel Jesus or Gabriel Martinelli against their north London team-mate Granit Xhaka, the Swiss skipper.

Brazil’s highly-decorated Dani Alves, now 39 and playing his club football with Pumas in Mexico, is a contender to replace Danilo at left-back. Yet perhaps for the first time in more than a dozen years since his debut, an injury to Neymar has not gone down in Brazil like the end of the world.

Cristiano Ronaldo may come into contact with old Man United team-mate Casemiro this week. Casemiro has not spoken with Ronaldo since his controversial interview with Piers Morgan. Ronaldo left United by mutual consent after unleashing an attack on the club in the interview

Richarlison was the hero against Serbia, scoring both in a 2-0 win, but many eyes will turn to Vinicius Junior in Neymar’s absence, curious to see if he steps forward and becomes the centre of attention.

He is the semi-official heir apparent. It was less than a week after Brazil’s defeat by Belgium in the quarter-finals in Kazan four years ago that Vinicius completed his move from Flamengo to Real Madrid on his 18th birthday.

Last season he scored 22 goals, culminating in the winner in the Champions League final against Liverpool. He rose to the challenge when Real Madrid failed to sign Kylian Mbappe in the summer of 2021. This season, however, has been fraught with a different sort of the test when rival players accused him of being disrespectful by performing a celebration dance after scoring against Real Mallorca.

A group of Atletico Madrid supporters were filmed chanting racist abuse about him and an agent appeared on a television show to racially abuse him and demand he be dropped. Vinicius was caught in a firestorm he didn’t start.

The controversy seemed to be distracting, and gave opponents fuel to wind him up. Against Rayo Vallecano recently the referee had to ask his manager to calm him down. There are rumours within the Real camp that the 22-year-old Brazilian winger has becoming too big for his boots.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11473039/Casemiro-insists-Cristiano-Ronaldos-bitter-Man-United-exit-sad-moment-club.html
Old 30-11-2022, 08:14 AM   #1707
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bayern Munich RULE OUT a move for free agent Cristiano Ronaldo because he doesn't fit their 'philosophy of how a squad should be put together', in a major blow to his hopes for a big European move

* Bayern Munich CEO Oliver Kahn insists the club will not sign Cristiano Ronaldo
* Ronaldo is a free agent after his Manchester United contract was terminated
* Ronaldo celebrated becoming Portugal's record World Cup goalscorer yesterday
* Bruno Fernandes was then awarded the goal as Ronaldo appeared to not touch it

Cristiano Ronaldo will not join Bayern Munich according to the German champions CEO Oliver Kahn, after the Portuguese star's contract at Manchester United was terminated last week.

Ronaldo was touted to several clubs during the summer transfer window by his agent, Jorge Mendes, with Kahn admitting a possible move for the 37-year-old had been discussed internally.

The German giants opted against a move claiming that Ronaldo did not 'fit our philosophy'.

The Bundesliga leaders have been viewed as a potential destination for Ronaldo following his Old Trafford exit, but Kahn insists the club's position has not changed.

'We have already dealt with this,' Kahn told Sky Sport Germany. 'We have a clear idea, a clear philosophy of how our squad should be put together.

'We all appreciate him, there's no discussion.

'We all love Cristiano Ronaldo, but that's something that doesn't fit into our idea.'

Cristiano Ronaldo is seeking a new club after his Manchester United contract was terminated. Bayern Munich CEO Oliver Kahn has ruled out making a move for the free agent. Ronaldo's club future is expected to be decided after the World Cup concludes in Qatar

Ronaldo's contract was terminated by Manchester United last week, following a number of controversial statements in a TV interview with Piers Morgan.

The club acted following the interview, which worsened an already strained relationship between the forward and club chiefs.

Throughout the summer Ronaldo stated that his desire to make a move away from Old Trafford was in large part motivated by the club failing to qualify for Champions League football.

Reports have suggested United's Premier League rivals Chelsea have cooled on the idea of signing Ronaldo, with the club's new owner Todd Boehly previously keen on taking the star to Stamford Bridge.

Saudi Arabian giants Al Nassr have reportedly targeted a move for the iconic forward.

Ronaldo's future is not expected to be decided until after the World Cup in Qatar.

Ronaldo had momentarily appeared to have become Portugal's joint-ever leading World Cup goalscorer alongside national team legend Eusebio after celebrating scoring against Uruguay on Monday.

The goal was instead awarded to his former Manchester United team-mate Bruno Fernandes, with Ronaldo ruled as having failed to connect with the cross for Portugal's opening goal in the 2-0 win.

The victory saw Portugal confirm qualification to the last-16.

Bayern chief Kahn was also asked about the club's long-term interest in England captain Harry Kane.

Kane, who is two goals behind Wayne Rooney's England goalscoring record, is currently contracted to Tottenham until 2024.

'Of course he's a very good player, but there are also many other very good players,' Kahn said. 'I've read that everywhere, Oliver Kahn and Harry Kane.'

'We deal with many, many players, and it is not okay to talk about players who are signed to other clubs. We have a very good squad that is doing an excellent job at the moment.'

Bayern currently hold a four point lead at the top of the Bundesliga, with Julian Nagelsmann's side winning 10 of their 15 league matches prior to the World Cup break.

The German champions will face a blockbuster contest against Paris Saint-Germain in the pick of the Champions League last 16 ties in February.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11481213/Bayern-Munich-NOT-looking-sign-Cristiano-Ronaldo-confirms-CEO-Oliver-Kahn.html
Old 01-12-2022, 08:27 AM   #1708
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo is considering a jaw-dropping £344m offer to join Saudi Arabian side Al Nassr on a two-year contract… or Portuguese veteran will have to take a pay cut on his £500,000-a-week wages if he wants to stay in Europe

* Cristiano Ronaldo is considering a huge £344m offer from Saudi side Al Nassr
* Sources close to Ronaldo insist nothing he is yet to make a decision on his future
* The Portugal forward has been presented with a two-year contract by Al Nassr
* The 37-year-old had his contract at Manchester United terminated this month
* Ronaldo revealed that he rejected a move to Saudi Arabia last summer

Cristiano Ronaldo is considering another jaw-dropping offer to play in Saudi Arabia after his contract at Manchester United was torn up.

Ronaldo lost out on £16million in wages when he was dumped by United last week in the wake of his notorious interview with Piers Morgan.

But that figure would be dwarfed by the £344m he could earn at Al Nassr for the next two and a half years, according to reports in Spain.

It is understood that Ronaldo, who told Morgan that he had rejected an offer of more than £300m from Saudi Arabia in the summer, has yet to agree to the move and will make a decision on his future after the World Cup.

Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly agreed a £334million deal with Saudi side Al Nassr

Al-Nassr are one of the most successful clubs in Saudi, having won the Saudi league nine times. Al-Nassr play at Mrsool Park, which has a capacity of 25,000, quite a difference to Old Trafford

The 37-year-old and his agent Jorge Mendes have been looking for clubs in Europe so Ronaldo can play in the Champions League again.

But after it emerged that they met with Bayern Munich earlier this month, the German club’s chief executive Oliver Kahn re-iterated that Ronaldo does not fit into their ‘philosophy’.

Ronaldo must now decide whether to take a pay-cut on the £500,000 a week he was earning at United in the hope of staying in Europe, or accept the riches on offer.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11487791/Cristiano-Ronaldo-considering-HUGE-344m-offer-join-Saudi-Arabian-Al-Nassr.html
Old 03-12-2022, 03:47 PM   #1709
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Jika benar Ronaldo memilih bermain untuk Al-Nassr, tidak tertutup kemungkinan dirinya mungkin baru pensiun di usia 40 tahun. Ronaldo tentunya pasti mengincar rekor-rekor baru di Liga Arab Saudi
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 08:35 AM   #1710
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Juventus 'still owe Cristiano Ronaldo money' despite the forward leaving club SIXTEEN months ago after he took a pay cut during the Covid pandemic alongside several other players

* Juventus reportedly still owe Cristiano Ronaldo money from his time at the club
* Ronaldo is said to have taken a pay cut at the club during the Covid pandemic
* Juventus are in turmoil off the pitch with their entire board resigning in the week

Juventus still owe Cristiano Ronaldo money despite the forward leaving the club 16 months ago.

Ronaldo, now 37, joined the Italian side in 2018 for nearly £100million, and departed three years later to rejoin Manchester United before leaving the Red Devils last month.

According to La Gazzetta Dello Sport via Football Italia, Ronaldo signed an agreement that said he would be paid bonuses even if he left the club following the Covid-19 pandemic.

Reports have suggested Cristiano Ronaldo is still owed money by former club Juventus. The forward played for the club for three years before leaving to join Manchester United

The Portugal forward was reportedly among many players to have taken a pay cut during the pandemic to help the club, though reports suggest players still received money without communicating it to the stock market or the FIGC.

Their entire board resigned earlier this week, with several off-the-field changes set to take place at the club. Gianluca Ferrero have been appointed the new president.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11498247/Juventus-owe-Cristiano-Ronaldo-money-despite-forward-leaving-club-SIXTEEN-months-ago.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 310
Aba_MaczUnited, Abd Wahab, ABE!$, Abe7, abhindra, adaastopa5922, adefebsa, adelberth, adhani akbar, AdhiX, Adi 182, adi_Giggsy, Agoenk Mancunian, agylbonez, ahmad nawawi, aiz, aLdo, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, amed_aja, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrerahmana, andrydjemb4, Anggrawan08, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arief_oct, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayu Blasting, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, B.P.W, B4YU, banadegea, bang_zak, beckz_on7, benatbenat, bhowz, big_ganz, bimbim, Bintang Aditya, bismakhansa, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, boimKosim, bombom, Boston™, brilly24, bucay deathbat, Bulma, burhanrp, cantonaaws81, chandra7, chest, christof_ww, cimpluy kusut, Citra, CRj, cynta, d10neladitya, danangpamungkas, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, Dede Roman, DeE_, dee_vee7, derajulio, DeriEdmon17, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhafiarf, dhany_kai, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, didit ananditya, Dino De Gea, doddlez, drudz_redvils, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edroid, Efri Loebay, ekomasihoke, Elpiji, eMJi_197, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, f3bry, fadilbedil, fahranjie, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, Farhantrnd, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, gun, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hdhe16, hendiplast, hendrabulk, HenryRooney07, HMzqLWaylr, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, ian_mosaja, id4y, idengwoworzld, ilyasprawibawa, inay, ing areese, intjeachmad, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, James Tambunan, jaxians, jehnzhulze7993, jerryap, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, joule27, Juni HW, jusri, Juzly C_a, kennyagvaldi, Kevin_Anggie, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kocomotoo, Krisnoaji Pamungkas, Lang25, lauraniza, littlebig, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, marviel, mas_ado, MCR7, MichaelMU, michan, MirwanCR7, mosesrompas, MUFC1878, muhammad rere albani, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, nanando, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, noerdiana 11, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, panjoel, penk22_, penx jones, Pery#24, puji purnawan, pukimax, Pure_red, R.amaly27, Raihan_UKI27, rangge fantom, Rean, red, Red Army, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, rendyfprima, revald, reza willya, ridha14, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, sanji0ne, scratch, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, setiawans001, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, sridaka17, stamansa, steve.crowford, Syarifeghy, tamiCarrick, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, Tevan, theater of dream, tietocinex, tito, tomihidayat13, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, unitedbabes1878, Unitediction, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, vina, vivasoilsolid, vorovosky, wahyubugz, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, wickham, Wildanz, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Yunnar Sinner, yusufdian, zan_mufc, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zircon tri hafid, zudomiriku, Zulyadiferdian, [skywalker]