United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 12-06-2018, 11:22 PM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: José Diogo Dalot Teixeira

Dalot terlihat tengah mengenakan tongkat penyangga badan ketika tengah menyaksikan pertandingan Soccer Aid 2018 yang digelar di Old Trafford. Mudah-mudahan cederanya bisa segera pulih sehingga saat tur pra musim nanti bisa menunjukkan kemampuan terbaiknya bersama United

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 12:08 AM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

DALOT AND REDS UP FOR THE GOLDEN BALL AWARD

Summer signing Diogo Dalot is among three Manchester United players on the shortlist for the prestigious Golden Ball award, which is given to the best young player in European football.

The prize was created by Italian media outlet Tuttosport back in 2003, and is presented to the Under-21 player who is judged to have enjoyed the most impressive calendar year.

Rafael van der Vaart won the inaugural award while playing for Ajax and the most recent winner in 2017 was Kylian Mbappe, the Paris Saint-Germain and France superstar. Wayne Rooney (2004), Anderson (2008), Paul Pogba (2013) and Anthony Martial (2015) have all previously won the award.

Dalot is among the long list of 100 nominees following his breakthrough season at FC Porto, where the right-back made seven first-team appearances in 2017/18 – including a clean sheet at Liverpool in the UEFA Champions League.

Diogo signed for United in the summer and joined Jose Mourinho’s squad for the pre-season tour of America. An injury sustained at his former club has prevented him from featuring in any of our matches so far, but the 19-year-old is working hard on his rehabilitation at the Aon Training Complex.

At the time of Dalot's transfer to United in early June, Mourinho outlined exactly why he sanctioned the player's move to Old Trafford.

“Diogo is an extremely talented young defender with all the qualities to quickly become a great player for this club,” Jose said.

“He has all the attributes that a full-back needs: physicality, tactical intelligence and technical quality, combined with a Porto Academy mentality which prepares players for the maturity they need at the professional level.

“In his age group, he is the best full-back in Europe and we all believe he has a bright future ahead of him at Manchester United.”

Tim Fosu-Mensah has also been shortlisted for the Golden Ball award following his successful loan spell at Crystal Palace in 2017/18, which led to him featuring for the senior Netherlands team on several occasions. The Academy graduate returned to United in July and made six appearances in pre-season, before agreeing another temporary move to a Premier League club in Fulham.

Angel Gomes is our third player on the 100-strong list, highlighting his talent and potential. The teenager signed his first professional contract with the club in December 2017 and followed that milestone with a senior debut, as a substitute in the Emirates FA Cup tie at Yeovil Town. He was among the Academy graduates who Mourinho invited to join the first-team’s pre-season campaign.

www.manutd.com
Old 26-08-2018, 05:21 AM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Penasaran dengan aksi Dalot

Jose Mourinho has revealed Diogo Dalot has begun training with Manchester United’s squad this week, which could indicate the summer signing is edging closer to a first-team debut.

The Portuguese full-back joined Porto in June and travelled to the USA for the pre-season tour last month but he is yet to appear in the red shirt, having undergone an operation before he signed for the club.

However, Mourinho provided an update on the 19-year-old’s condition at his press conference on Friday, as well as discussing his other injured players ahead of Monday’s Premier League encounter with Tottenham Hotspur.

Nemanja Matic, Antonio Valencia and Alexis Sanchez have all returned to training; the former two are yet to play so far this season, while the latter missed last week’s defeat to Brighton & Hove Albion with a slight problem.

Asked if any of those players would be available to face Spurs, Jose replied: “I don't know because today is still Friday and we are training on Saturday and Sunday, and the match is on Monday.

“Decisions to be made on Sunday but yes, they are training with the team. Dalot is also training with the team for the first time this week, so in terms of the medical department, they are almost free.”

In his exclusive interview with MUTV, Mourinho was asked if it was frustrating to have to wait until Monday night to respond to last weekend’s setback at the Amex Stadium.

“You can look at two different perspectives,” said the manager, who is also currently without Marcos Rojo and Sergio Romero.

“On one side, I would say yes, but on another side I would say we need time to work, we need time to try to recover some players from injury, so it’s not bad for us.”

www.manutd.com
Old 01-09-2018, 08:02 AM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Diogo Dalot endured a peculiar mix of emotions over the summer.

The 19-year-old right-back was clearly ecstatic to complete a dream transfer to Manchester United in June, but also frustrated ever since then because he has not been able to play for his new club, due to an unfortunate injury sustained at the end of the 2017/18 season with FC Porto.

Alas, our new no.20 has watched with envy as his fellow summer signings Fred and Lee Grant took to the field in the famous shirt, introducing themselves to supporters and performing admirably.

Followers of his official Twitter account will have seen his posts from the stand at Old Trafford, where he has eagerly supported his team-mates in the two Premier League home games so far.

All the while, Dalot has worked hard on his rehabilitation and joined the first-team squad for training earlier this month. Then, on Friday night, his progress took a significant step forward with an appearance for the Under-23s in the Premier League 2 match against Stoke City at Old Trafford.

“I always had it on my mind that I had to be calm, take it step by step, because the injury was not too bad but it required some patience and I needed that,” the Portuguese told us. “Now I am here and I am ready to play whenever the coach thinks I am ready.”

Jose Mourinho has described Diogo as the best full-back of his age in Europe and the boss took his place in the lower tier of the Sir Bobby Charlton Stand, with a handful of his coaching staff, to assess his acquisition from Portugal, as well as Sergio Romero and our next generation of Academy stars.

While it is premature to make any assessment of Dalot on his first appearance after injury, playing at this lower level too, the prospect was pleased to have come through his outing unscathed and with much-needed minutes under his belt. The fact that he was neat and tidy in his general play, showing off his impressing crossing ability, plus the off step-over, is an added bonus.

It was presumed that Dalot would perhaps play for half of the match on Friday evening, or maybe an hour, easing his way back into action under the guidance of Ricky Sbragia, yet that was not the case and the industrious right-back completed a highly-beneficial 79 minutes on the flank.

“It was nice, the atmosphere was good, I can imagine if the stadium is full and I am very happy to come back,” Dalot explained afterwards. “It feels good to be back.

”It was a special night, getting my first minutes after four long months and I am really happy. It is a really special moment for me. I just want to take this opportunity to thank the amazing medical department and the coach, who has believed in me since day one.“

It was clearly a timid introduction to Old Trafford, playing in front of a few hundred supporters in the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand, but Diogo's appetite has been whetted for greater occasions to come.

“Being a United player has been good so far,” he told us. “I have been getting to know the city, the facilities, the club. I am enjoying it so much and I hope to enjoy it even more.”

After his first appearance at Old Trafford, Dalot was clear in his final statement: “I am looking forward to experiencing great things here.”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-09-2018, 06:15 AM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager

COULD DIOGO DALOT BE INVOLVED AGAINST WATFORD?

Diogo Dalot has dropped a hint that he could make his senior Manchester United debut on Saturday, when Jose Mourinho’s Reds face Watford in the Premier League.

The 19-year-old right-back joined the club from FC Porto in June and travelled to the USA on Tour 2018, but he is yet to play a first-team match due to an injury he sustained at the end of last season.

After weeks of hard work at the Aon Training Complex, Diogo made a valuable appearance for our Under-23 team at Old Trafford on Friday 31 August.

Mourinho watched that match with his coaching staff from the Sir Bobby Charlton Stand, as the Portuguese defender played for 79 minutes of a 1-0 win over Stoke City.

Speaking afterwards, Dalot told us: “The injury was not too bad but it required some patience and I needed that. Now I am here and I am ready to play whenever the coach thinks I am ready.”

Our next match is against the Hornets at Vicarage Road and Dalot’s tweet suggests he may be involved – however, it is important to stress that nothing has been confirmed by the manager.

Mourinho could provide an update during his pre-match press conference on Friday. The exact time of that briefing is still to be confirmed.

A BIG NIGHT FOR DALOT

Speaking after his Under-23 outing, which was also his first appearance at Old Trafford, Dalot spoke with excitement about his future as a Red.

“It was nice, the atmosphere was good, I can imagine if the stadium is full and I am very happy to come back,” Diogo told us. “It feels good to be back.

”It was a special night, getting my first minutes after four long months and I am really happy. It is a really special moment for me. I just want to take this opportunity to thank the amazing medical department and the coach, who has believed in me since day one.“

Expanding, Dalot said: “Being a United player has been good so far. I have been getting to know the city, the facilities, the club. I am enjoying it so much and I hope to enjoy it even more.

“I am looking forward to experiencing great things here.”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-09-2018, 07:54 AM   #16
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Lawannya Watford, tim yg poinnya sempurna sejauh ini. Logisnya sih Young Valencia yg jadi pemain inti. Mungkin Dalot bisa siap2 di bangku cadangan.

Pertandingan yg sempurna buat debut tim inti sih di Piala Liga. Lawan relatif lebih ringan.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 09:32 AM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Diogo Dalot Teixeira

Jose Mourinho thinks he could play for Manchester United for a decade and his debut at Young Boys excited fans... so, just how good is Diogo Dalot?

* Diogo Dalot impressed on his debut for Manchester United on Wednesday night
* The Portuguese defender will challenge Antonio Valencia for the right-back spot
* Manager Jose Mourinho believes Dalot could represent United for over 10 years
* The ex-Porto starlet cost £19m in the summer but could turn out to be a bargain

There were plenty of positives for Jose Mourinho against Young Boys on Wednesday night, but none more so than the performance of Diogo Dalot.

The 19-year-old defender caught the eye after being thrust into the first team for his debut in Switzerland as United earned a comfortable 3-0 win in their Champions League opener.

Antonio Valencia was left out due to concerns over him playing on the plastic pitch, but fans - and Mourinho - already believe Dalot can be his long-term successor.

Diogo Dalot controls the ball during his debut for Manchester United on Wednesday evening. The 19-year-old defender impressed as United beat Young Boys in the Champions League

The young right back, who cost £19million from Porto in the summer, arrived at Old Trafford after undergoing knee surgery in May and needed time to recover.

But his display in Bern gave every indication that he is now ready to push Valencia for his position and help United challenge in both Europe and the Premier League.

Speaking after the game, Mourinho said: 'I want to be also nice to Luke [Shaw] because I think both play at the same level. I think Diogo and Shaw, they played very, very, well.

'Our danger came from both, both of them. They had fantastic movement, they had depth, they had crosses, they had assists.

'They were involved in the most dangerous actions and they defended also well. So I think both of them, they were very, very good.

Quote:
DALOT vs YOUNG BOYS

Passes: 33

Pass accuracy: 84.8 per cent

Crosses: 4

Interceptions: 3

Fouls conceded: 1

Manager Jose Mourinho congratulates Dalot on his performance after the final whistle in Bern

'But of course Luke is here for a few years, he's playing since the beginning of the season and for Diogo first match for the club after a knee surgery. I think very good, solid performance.

'I think everyone could see the potential and everyone could see that he's a 19-year-old player who has more than 10 years to play for Manchester United.'

Mourinho's words will come as no surprise to those who witnessed Dalot's confident debut at the Stade de Suisse.

The Portugal Under 21 star showed a willingness to get forward and attack, using his pace to take on and beat Young Boys defender Loris Benito three times early on.

He swung four crosses into the box and found a team-mate with a solid 84.8 per cent of his 33 passes. Dalot also made three interceptions and gave away just one free-kick on the night.

Dalot earned praise from Mourinho and former United defender Rio Ferdinand for his display. Some United supporters believe Dalot is well placed to replace Antonio Valencia this year

Although he got away with a slip when Christian Fassnacht got the ball stuck under his feet with the score level at 0-0, Dalot's performance was full of promise.

'Very impressive start by Diogo Dalot, comfortable on the ball. Breaks up play well, good going forward, first time since Gary Neville finished that Manchester United have had a natural right back,' wrote one United fan on Twitter.

Others also praised the youngster's debut, with former Old Trafford favourite Rio Ferdinand describing Dalot's first start as 'very impressive'.

And among at least a section of United's support, Valencia's time as first-choice right back appears to be nearing its end.

'Dalot doing more for United's right back position in five minutes than Valencia has done in three years,' wrote another supporter during the early stages of the game.

One fan claimed that it 'took Dalot 70 seconds to put in a better cross than Valencia has in two seasons', while another wrote 'Diogo Dalot has already run past his full back more times in 45 minutes than Valencia since 2011.'

It is still early days for Dalot at United, with Valencia almost certain to return to the starting XI for Saturday's home game against Wolves.

But after making an impression during his first 90 minutes for the club, hopes are high for a player who appears to have many of the raw attributes to become a regular for the next decade.

And, at just £19m, that would make him one of the bargains of the summer.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6188593/Manchester-United-defender-Diogo-Dalot-impressed-against-Young-Boys.html
Old 22-09-2018, 12:30 AM   #18
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DALOT'S HERE TO FIGHT FOR A POSITION

Diogo Dalot’s impressive debut for Manchester United against Young Boys emphatically shows he’s not just here to make up the numbers, according to Jose Mourinho.

The boss feels his teenage summer signing did more than enough in Wednesday’s 3-0 Champions League win in Switzerland to prove he’s ready to provide competition at right-back this season.

Mourinho confirmed his fellow countryman won’t feature in Saturday’s Premier League encounter with Wolverhampton Wanderers at Old Trafford as he is being saved for Tuesday’s Carabao Cup tie against Derby County.

“I want him in this process of adaptation,” Jose told reporters. “I want him to play totally fresh, so he's not playing [against Wolves]. He plays again on Tuesday.

“To play for Manchester United is difficult enough for a kid who is 19 years old, coming from another country and after an important injury and surgery. He doesn't need to face more difficulties because of an accumulation of matches.

“So he played 90 minutes in the Champions League on a difficult pitch, recovered totally and on Tuesday he plays again.

“But I think he showed to those who didn't know him very well that he's not a player to be here just for rotation; he's a player to be here for competition, for positions. He's a very good player.”

‘I’M HUNGRY FOR MORE’

Dalot joined United in the summer from Porto but has had to be patient for his first senior chance after picking up a knee injury, which denied him any game-time in pre-season.

The youngster made two outings for the Under-23s at Old Trafford before being named in Mourinho’s squad for the trip to Switzerland, and he produced a dynamic performance in the victory at Stade de Suisse.

“I was happy to make my debut, especially in the Champions League,” he told MUTV after the game. “I wanted to play and my team-mates helped me to feel comfortable.

“Competition is good for the team and it’s what every player likes, so hopefully I’ve given the coach a difficult decision. I’m ready and hungry for more.”

www.manutd.com
Old 04-10-2018, 11:43 PM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Diogo Dalot has been named on the 40-man shortlist for this year's Golden Boy award!

Old 30-11-2018, 01:09 AM   #20
Andi Istiabudi
manager

'JOSE WAS A BIG INFLUENCE IN MY MOVE TO UNITED'

Diogo Dalot has explained Jose Mourinho was a major influence behind his transfer to Manchester United and praised the manager for easing his transition from their shared former club, FC Porto.

The 19-year-old defender was educated at the famed Portuguese club and broke into their first team during the 2017/18 season, before a move to Old Trafford was completed during the summer.

Mourinho described Dalot as one of the best young right-backs in Europe and, although injury has hampered his start, the no.20 has already impressed fans with a handful of encouraging displays.

In a feature-length interview that will debut on MUTV at 18:30 GMT, entitled ‘Diogo Dalot: My Old Trafford Tour’, our summer signing opens up about his motivations behind that move to United.

“Jose was a big influence on me coming here,” Dalot explains. “He was very important. His history speaks for itself, the way he is coaching and the way that he has made football change.

“It is the fact that is he is Portuguese too. The relationship that he has with the players is very good, and it was quite impressive to me. He pushed me to come here and the way that he believed in me was very good. That is why I am here. He is a big reason why I came.”

Mourinho is of course a former manager of Porto and remains their most successful boss in history, after guiding them to the Europa League, UEFA Champions League and multiple championships.

Dalot believes that unique knowledge of the club was key to him being head-hunted in the summer.

“It is a big connection with Porto,” says Diogo. “He knows the former club where I played. He knows the way I think because players in Porto think in a different way to the other clubs and he knew that.

“So he was very, very important to me. I don't have doubts that in Portugal, the best club to form a player is Porto. It was a very good 10 years to develop, not just as a player but as a man. But it was important to make this step. The coach helped me to do it and it is a lot easier with him here.”

Cristiano Ronaldo is another important connection between United and Portugal, which was also an influence when Dalot was making up his mind in the summer. The youngster describes as our former no.7 as the best player in his country’s history and is continually inspired by his famous work ethic.

“Cristiano, I don't need to describe him because you already know him. For me, since I remember, he was the inspiration to play football and of course, if you asked me if the fact he played here was also an influence to come, then of course I say yes. The way he played here, the way he developed, was unbelievable. I want to make that step too, to improve and play for many, many years here.

“He is an inspiration for everyone, for every player, for every young player. To have a player like that in the world, we just have to enjoy it for as long as he stays with us, playing and giving us the opportunity to enjoy his football. It was a proud few years for Manchester to have him here and, hopefully, one day the United fans will say it was good for them to have Dalot here.”

Amusingly, Dalot was not always a fan of Ronaldo – specifically, when United beat Porto in the 2009 UEFA Champions League quarter-final second leg, thanks to a rocket-fuelled strike from Cristiano.

“I was in the stand, right behind the goal that he scored,” Diogo recalls. “Of course at the end I didn't like it because I was - and still - supporting Porto. We played good, but playing against this team was always difficult and especially when you have Ronaldo. It was an impressive goal.

“I had not seen a goal like that before. It was my first live match seeing Manchester, so seeing that goal was impressive. I was not happy at all, but when you like football and goals like that then you need to recognise it.”

‘Diogo Dalot: My Old Trafford Tour’ will debut on MUTV at 18:30 GMT on Thursday and digital subscribers can watch it on demand afterwards.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku