United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 05-08-2022, 09:57 AM   #21
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alex Telles

Old 24-10-2022, 09:46 AM   #22
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alex Telles

Alex Telles says he is unsure about Manchester United future as the Brazilian admits he's 'very happy at Sevilla'... with the left-back eyeing a spot in Brazil's World Cup squad next month

* Alex Telles left Manchester United to join Laliga side Sevilla this summer
* The Brazilian says he's unsure what the future holds come end of the season
* Telles is hopeful of being part of Brazil's Qatar World Cup squad next month

Alex Telles says he is yet to decide whether to make his loan move to Sevilla from Manchester United permanent at the end of the season.

The Brazilian left-back was one a number of players to depart Old Trafford this summer, joining Sevilla on a season-long loan deal.

Telles has been a regular in the team this season, contributing with two assists in 14 appearances across all competitions.

Following Saturday's 3-1 loss to Real Madrid, the 29-year-old said: 'I'm very happy at Sevilla. The club and the fans have given me a lot of confidence. I will give my best here and I don't know what will happen next year.'

Telles is likely to be part of the Brazil Squad that will be aiming to bring the gold trophy hope for the first time in 20 years.

'I honestly don't think about whether I can get injured before the World Cup. Of course, it can happen to every player. But to get there I have to do my best at Sevilla. Then, when the time comes to go to Qatar, we'll think about that,' Telles added.

Brazilian left-back Alex Telles left Manchester United to join Laliga side Sevilla this summer. The 29-year-old says he's unsure what the future holds come end of the season. Telles is hopeful of being part of the Brazil squad that travels to Qatar for the World Cup

Telles failed to establish himself as Manchester United's first choice left-back having made 21 appearances in the Premier League last season.

A stay at the club would have seen him become third choice following the arrival of Tyrell Malacia from Feyenoord.

Meanwhile, current first choice left-back Luke Shaw highlighted Erik ten Hag's effect on United following the 1-1 draw with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

He told the club website: 'I can see a lot of progress. I can see that the team is enjoying the new ideas and wanting to work with the new ideas.

'He has brought a lot more intensity, a different structure and a structure that we now know what he wants us to do, which is a big help.

'The main thing is intensity and aggression and he wants us to go out on the pitch and give 100 per cent and leave it all out on the pitch.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11346259/Alex-Telles-says-hes-unsure-Man-United-future-left-admits-Im-happy-Sevilla.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 7
Andi Istiabudi, fey777, h-ANG, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku