United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 22-09-2022, 09:18 AM   #1681
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

'He's been a massive influence': Brandon Williams rubbishes the idea that wantaway Cristiano Ronaldo has had a negative impact on Man United dressing room... as he insists the superstar 'talks to everybody' and has created no divide

* Brandon Williams has defended Cristiano Ronaldo's impact at Man United
* Rumours circulated that the Portuguese international was the cause of unrest
* Williams praised Ronaldo and claimed he has been a 'massive influence'
* Ronaldo has had to accept a bench role this season under new boss Erik ten Hag

Cristiano Ronaldo's Manchester United teammate Brandon Williams has dismissed rumours that there was a dressing room rift upon the Portuguese icon's return.

When the five-time Ballon d'Or winner made his Old Trafford comeback, excitement was at an all-time high as United fended of Manchester City to secure their former star's signature.

However, things quickly turned sour and stories of unrest and dressing room rifts broke out, with some claiming Ronaldo was the cause - but Brandon Williams has defended his teammate.

Speaking to The Sportsman, Williams said: 'I wasn't there when he first came back, but since I've come back, he's been a massive influence.'

One of the rumours that began circulating claimed a Ronaldo-led Portuguese-speaking faction was breaking out at the club - but Williams doesn't agree.

'He always talks to me. He makes sure that he doesn't leave anybody out. He just talks to everybody.'

The United full-back, who spent last season on loan at Norwich City, was also quick to divert the blame from inside the dressing room to the media.

Cristiano Ronaldo, has had a 'massive influence' on Manchester United's dressing room, says Brandon Williams. Williams insists Ronaldo 'talks to everybody' despite rumours he's been causing a rift

'With a club of this size, a lot of stories come out.

'So the stories that come out when United don't lose, the papers need stories to bring out to make the league interesting because it's one of the biggest clubs in the world.'

Man United have bounced back from a disappointing start to their Premier League campaign with four wins on the bounce - including victories over rivals Liverpool and top of the league Arsenal.

Although, Ronaldo has had to play the unfamiliar role of coming on from the bench as new boss Erik ten Hag prefers to explore a more dynamic attack.

With Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, and even Christian Eriksen being preferred upfront in previous league outings, it seems the five-time Champions League winner still has a long way to go to get back in the starting XI.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11234439/Brandon-Williams-rubbishes-idea-Ronaldo-bad-influence-Man-United-dressing-room.html
Old 22-09-2022, 09:40 AM   #1682
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I still feel motivated... my path in the national team is not over': Cristiano Ronaldo confirms ambition to play for Portugal at Euro 2024 - when he will be 39-years-old!

* The World Cup will be Cristiano Ronaldo's 10th major international tournament
* The forward has scored 117 goals in 189 caps for Portugal and won Euro 2016
* But he insists that his days with the national team are far from finished yet
* Euro 2024 will take place in Germany and qualifying begins in March next year

Cristiano Ronaldo has confirmed his desire to continue playing international football beyond this year's World Cup and hopes to feature at Euro 2024.

The 37-year-old will captain Portugal in Qatar this winter, which will be his 10th major international tournament.

He has earned 189 senior caps and netted 117 goals - making him the highest scorer in men's international football history.

The Portuguese Football Federation held their annual Quinas de Ouro awards ceremony on Tuesday night and Ronaldo picked up an honorary accolade for being his country's record goal scorer.

In his acceptance speech, the forward insisted that his time with the national team is far from finished.

'I hope to be a part of the Federation for a few more years,' Ronaldo said. 'I still feel motivated, my ambition is high. My path in the national team is not over. We have many quality youngsters. I will be at the World Cup and I want to be at the European.'

Cristiano Ronaldo has confirmed his ambition to play at the 2024 European Championships. The forward has scored 117 goals in 189 caps for Portugal and won Euro 2016 as captain

Ronaldo received an honorary award at Portugal's Quinas de Ouro ceremony on Tuesday night. It has been a tricky season at Manchester United for Ronaldo after he failed to force an exit

'I am proud to receive an award of this magnitude. I never thought that one day I could achieve it. I thank everyone who was important in my career. It has been a long road, but I would like to say that my road is not over yet.'

Ronaldo will be 39 years old by the time Euro 2024 takes place in Germany. Qualifying begins in March 2023.

The forward scored three goals as Portugal won the European Championships in 2016, but was famously substituted just 25 minutes into the final as he suffered an injury.

He will equal the record for the most World Cup finals appeared in when he features in Qatar. Portugal take on Ghana, Uruguay and South Korea in Group H.

It has been a tricky season at club level for Ronaldo after he failed to force through a move away from Manchester United in the summer.

New manager Erik ten Hag has only started the 37-year-old once in the Premier League and he only scored his first goal of the campaign from the penalty spot against Sheriff Tiraspol in the Europa League last week.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11234303/Cristiano-Ronaldo-confirms-ambition-play-Portugal-Euro-2024-39.html
Old 26-09-2022, 09:54 AM   #1683
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He can't keep getting away with it!': Mum of 14-year-old autistic boy whose phone was smashed by Cristiano Ronaldo at Everton demands the Manchester United star is given 'the right punishment' after being charged with improper conduct by the FA

* Cristiano Ronaldo was charged by the FA for assaulting an Everton fan in April
* Jacob Harding suffered bruising after Ronaldo smashed his phone to the floor
* Mum Sarah has implored the FA to sanction the Portuguese striker appropriately
* She insisted: 'He can't keep getting away with it. His behaviour is unacceptable'

The mother of an autistic teenager whose phone was smashed by Cristiano Ronaldo at Goodison Park has implored the FA to dish out the 'right punishment', insisting that the striker 'can't keep getting away' with his 'unacceptable behaviour'.

The Football Association charged the Manchester United star earlier this week after revealing footage showed Ronaldo slapping a phone out of 14-year-old Jacob Harding's hand.

His mother Sarah Kelly, 37, has now urged the governing body to discipline the Portuguese forward appropriately.

'Let's hope he finally gets the right punishment,' she told the Mirror. 'He can't keep getting away with it. His behaviour is unacceptable.'

Ronaldo's explosive behaviour occurred during Manchester United's 1-0 defeat to Everton at Goodison Park in April.

Sarah Kelly has implored the FA to punish Cristiano Ronaldo for his 'unacceptable behaviour'

Jacob was left with a bruised hand and broken phone after the incident.

Shocked by the 37-year-old's conduct, Kelly admitted she did not know how the Red Devils veteran could sleep at night 'knowing the distress he has caused to a young fan'.

She continued: 'I'm being hounded by people saying I'm dragging it up again but I didn't know anything about it.

'He should have been dealt with six months ago. My son talks about what happened to him every day. He still hasn't had his phone back.'

The FA's statement on Friday read: 'Cristiano Ronaldo has been charged with a breach of FA Rule E3 for an incident that took place after Manchester United FC's Premier League match against Everton FC on Saturday 9 April 2022.

'It is alleged that the forward's conduct after the final whistle was improper and/or violent.'

Ronaldo was filmed slapping a phone out of her teenage son's hand at Goodison Park in April. The forward, 37, was charged with improper conduct by the Football Association on Friday. Ronaldo apologised on social media and invited the teenager to watch a game at Old Trafford

Ronaldo apologised on social media and invited the boy to watch a game at Old Trafford as his guest. He wrote: 'It's never easy to deal with emotions in difficult moments such as the one we are facing.

'Nevertheless, we always have to be respectful, patient and set the example for all the youngsters who love the beautiful game.

'I would like to apologise for my outburst and, if possible, I would like to invite this supporter to watch a game at Old Trafford as a sign of fair-play and sportsmanship.'

A statement from United on Friday read: 'We note the FA announcement in relation to Cristiano Ronaldo. We will be supporting the player in his response to the charge.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11248547/Angry-mum-implores-FA-punish-Cristiano-Ronaldo-appropriately-smashes-sons-phone.html
Old 26-09-2022, 10:22 AM   #1684
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo was left covered in blood after a nasty collision

Ronaldo went down in a heap after the mid-air collision with Czech goalkeeper Tomas Vaclik. Ronaldo was left bloodied and bruised from clash in the 13th minute of the Nations League tie

A dazed Ronaldo was treated by Portugal medical staff following the clash on Saturday night

Ronaldo required medical treatment but later returned with a bandage on his nose
Old 29-09-2022, 09:18 AM   #1685
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Antonio Cassano calls for Cristiano Ronaldo to 'do himself a favour' and 'STOP' playing... as he claims the Manchester United forward risks becoming a regular substitute unless he RETIRES

* Cristiano Ronaldo has struggled at club and international level this season
* Antonio Cassano feels he should retire following his quiet start to the campaign
* Cassano believes Ronaldo is no longer meeting his usual high standards
* Cassano thinks Ronaldo will become a regular substitute if he keeps playing

Former Italy forward Antonio Cassano has called for Cristiano Ronaldo to retire or risk becoming a regular substitute following his recent struggles.

Ronaldo has started just one league match this term under Erik ten Hag at Manchester United, but was on the teamsheet for both of Portugal's Nations League games during the current international break.

His place in the national team is now being questioned, though, as he failed to score in either match and missed a number of chances against Spain on Tuesday. Portugal lost that match 1-0, meaning they failed to qualify for the semi-finals of the Nations League and Cassano feels Ronaldo is no longer reaching his usual high standards, and should call time on his career.

''At this point, Cristiano should do himself a favour and understand that if you don't reach a certain level, you should close the shop,' Cassano told Cabine Desportiva.

'He won everything, he was a phenomenon. Stop! You have to stop or you'll only run into the bench.'

Cristiano Ronaldo endured another frustrating night for Portugal against Spain on Tuesday. Antonio Cassano thinks Ronaldo should retire or he will become a regular substitute. Portugal now have options including Rafael Leao who could replace Ronaldo

Ronaldo holds the world record for number of goals in international men's football, having scored 117 times for his country.

Portugal do now have an array of attacking options, though, including Rafael Leao and Joao Felix who were both left out of Fernando Santos' latest starting line-up.

The United forward is highly unlikely to hang up his boots before the World Cup in Qatar which is less than two months away, but whether he could now have a more restricted role at the tournament remains to be seen.

Resolving his issues at club level may also determine how long he carries on playing for.

His game time has been limited this season, and Marcus Rashford is reportedly in line to return from injury to play in the Manchester derby on Sunday which could leave Ronaldo watching from the bench once more.

The 37-year-old told United that he wished to leave Old Trafford in the summer transfer window, but was unable to find a Champions League club that wanted to sign him, and ended up staying with the Red Devils.

He has since found it difficult to rediscover his best form, and Cassano has suggested that his time at the top level could be coming to an end.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11259337/Antonio-Cassano-calls-Man-Uniteds-Cristiano-Ronaldo-retire-recent-struggles.html
Old 03-10-2022, 10:53 AM   #1686
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Erik ten Hag makes BIZARRE claim that he left glum-faced Cristiano Ronaldo on the bench during Manchester United's 6-3 derby thumping by City 'out of respect for his big career'

* Erik ten Hag didn't use Cristiano Ronaldo in loss 'out of respect for his big career'
* Piers Morgan isn't happy with ten Hag's reason for not playing Ronaldo
* He feels the Dutchman's treatment of Ronaldo has been 'disgraceful'
* The Portuguese star was frustrated on the bench as Man United lost 6-3 to City
* Anthony Martial, who scored twice, 'needed the minutes', the Dutchman said
* Man United's players frustrated the manager with the manner of their defeat

Piers Morgan has slammed Erik ten Hag after the Dutchman made the astonishing revelation that he kept Cristiano Ronaldo on the bench for the Manchester derby 'out of respect for his big career'.

The 37-year-old Portuguese superstar was named among the substitutes for Man United's trip to the Etihad Stadium, but he did not feature as the hosts ran out 6-3 winners.

Man City went 4-0 up in the first half with two goals each from Phil Foden and Erling Haaland. Both added an additional goal in the second half to secure their hat-tricks.

While Antony scored a fine strike, and Anthony Martial came off the bench to score a brace himself, Ronaldo was clearly frustrated at not coming on at any stage of the match.

After the match, ten Hag told reporters that Ronaldo remained unused 'out of respect for his big career', but did not elaborate further.

Erik ten Hag, said he did not utilise Cristiano Ronaldo 'out of respect for his big career'. The 37-year-old star could only look on from the bench as Man United lost 6-3 at Man City

'And the other thing was the advantage I could bring Martial, he needs the minutes but I don't want to point it out like that,' the 52-year-old Dutchman added.

Morgan was not impressed by ten Hag's explanation, and hit out at the Red Devils boss on Twitter.

'Imagine benching @Cristiano for Utd’s biggest game of the season, then using 5 other subs as they’re hammered into oblivion, & then claiming you did it ‘out of respect’ for him?' Morgan tweeted.

'Ten Hag is an arrogant deluded twerp & the way he’s treating Ronaldo is disgraceful.'

Piers Morgan believes ten Hag's treatment of Ronaldo at Man United has been 'disgraceful'. Ten Hag instead opted to introduce Anthony Martial because he needed the minutes

Ronaldo has started just one Premier League fixture since ten Hag came in this summer, and instead, the former Ajax boss chose to start the same XI that beat Arsenal 3-1 at the start of September.

However, those players infuriated him with their derby day performance, and he said United showed 'a lack of belief' as their cross-city rivals dismantled them.

'There are never excuses in top football, you have to bring results,' he said, noting that he would not take the lack of Premier League games over the past month as a reason for the heavy defeat.

United's next fixtures include two Europa League games against Cypriot side Omonia, either side of a domestic trip to Everton next Sunday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11272509/Erik-ten-Hag-bizarrely-says-Cristiano-Ronaldo-stayed-bench-respect-big-career.html
Old 04-10-2022, 09:44 AM   #1687
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'will sanction January exit for Cristiano Ronaldo' after questions were again raised about the Portuguese's future at the club after being left on bench in derby humiliation

* Man United are willing to sanction a January exit for superstar Cristiano Ronaldo
* The Portuguese striker wanted to leave the turbulent club in the summer
* But Erik ten Hag wanted to keep hold of the five time Ballon d'Or winner
* Ronaldo's future was again raised as Ten Hag hauled players into training
* The 37-year-old was an unused substitute for United's 6-3 loss to Man City

Cristiano Ronaldo will be allowed to leave Manchester United in January after his status at the club was again brought up following Sunday's embarrassing 6-3 derby defeat against Manchester City.

Ronaldo, a five-time Ballon d'Or winner, was left on the bench at the Etihad Stadium with United boss Erik ten Hag insisting he didn't bring the Portuguese on out of respect for his career.

Former Reds captain turned pundit Roy Keane blasted his former side for disrespecting the 37-year-old who wanted away in the summer transfer window.

However, Ten Hag and club officials are now willing to negotiate a move as Ronaldo targets a mid-season January exit, as reported by The Telegraph.

Ronaldo has played just 80 minutes in the Premier League since being refused the chance to leave Old Trafford and has instead been relegated to the bench, with his last league start coming in United's 4-0 loss to Brentford at the beginning of September.

Against reigning league champions Manchester City, Ronaldo was clearly frustrated by his team-mates performances as he was forced to watch United's cataclysmic implosion from the sanctuary of the dugout.

His determination to join a Champions League club and further cement his status as the competitions top goalscorer saw Ronaldo rebuffed by a number of European clubs with many big teams unwilling to pay his extortionate salary demands.

An offer did arrive from Saudi Arabia side Al Hilal but Ronaldo is keen to remain in Europe, with United now willing to listen to offers for their legendary No 7.

Cristiano Ronaldo will be allowed to leave Manchester United in the January transfer window. The Portuguese superstar has played just 80 minutes of Premier League football this season. Ronaldo was an unused substitute during Sunday's 6-3 derby loss to Manchester City. Erik ten Hag was originally keen to keep the 37-year-old at the club for the season

Ten Hag was adamant he wanted to keep the superstar striker at the club throughout the summer transfer window but is said to be more open to letting him leave as he attempts to build a squad capable of challenging for silverware this season.

Sunday's heavy defeat could open the door for Ronaldo to return to United's starting side for their weekend trip to Everton with Ten Hag expected to ring the changes after a dismal showing against Pep Guardiola's side.

The Dutchman blasted his players for lacking belief when in possession as the record Premier League holders were picked apart by Erling Haaland and Phil Foden.

Ronaldo's current contract at the Manchester giants expires at the end of the season, meaning the club will have to sanction a January sale if they want to avoid watching him leave on a free in the summer.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11277313/Manchester-United-sanction-January-exit-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html
Old 06-10-2022, 09:32 AM   #1688
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Erik ten Hag admits Cristiano Ronaldo is 'P***ED OFF' at sitting on the bench for Manchester United, as they face another transfer window of superstar pushing for exit over his bit-part role

* Cristiano Ronaldo has started just one Premier League match this season
* He was dropped by Erik ten Hag following embarrassing 4-0 defeat at Brentford
* Portuguese star's only starts since have come in UEFA Europa League games
* He was an unused substitute as United crashed to a 6-3 loss at Man City
* Ten Hag says he understands Ronaldo's frustration but insists he is happy

Cristiano Ronaldo was 'p***ed off' about not playing in the Manchester derby but he is still happy at Manchester United, says manager Erik ten Hag.

Ronaldo was left on the bench as United lost 6-3 at the Etihad on Sunday, with Ten Hag later saying that he didn't bring on the Portugal star out of 'respect for his big career'.

Ronaldo is expected to play in Thursday's Europa League group tie against Omonia Nicosia in Cyprus, but the situation has led to more speculation that he could leave Old Trafford in January.

Ten Hag said: 'He's not happy that he wasn't playing Sunday, but that wasn't the question. The question was about his mood when he's around and if he's happy. Of course, he wants to play, he's p***ed off when he's not playing.

'I can't see that relation, that he's not coming when we're 4-0, 5-1, 6-1 down, I didn't bring him out of respect. It's nothing to do with what's happening for the future or January or next year.

Cristiano Ronaldo has become accustomed to sitting on the bench at Man United this season. Ten Hag says he understands that Ronaldo is 'p***** off' he is not playing as much. Ronaldo has been limited to starts in the UEFA Europa League since the defeat at Brentford

'I don't see he's unhappy. He's happy, he's training well, he's enjoying it. Everyone is training well, there's a good spirit, that's not the point, it's important as it's a base to work well.

'I never talk about my conversations with the players, it's between us, that's quite clear. Especially Cristiano, he's really competitive, as we all know. He's not happy when he's not playing.

'But I already said and I have to repeat, he's training well, he has a good mood, he's motivated and he gives his best, that is what we expect.'

Asked to explain why he left Ronaldo on the bench in the derby out of respect but still brought on Anthony Martial, Ten Hag replied: 'I think you know why that is, when you're honest, you know there is a difference.

'I made myself clear, it's always about you live by the day, you line up the strongest team you have, but there are differences.

'I will treat everyone with respect but they all have different backgrounds, with the character they're different. I have to treat everyone different to get the best out of them, but there are general standards and values for everyone.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11283021/Man-United-Erik-ten-Hag-admits-Cristiano-Ronaldo-p-sitting-bench.html
Old 07-10-2022, 09:56 AM   #1689
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'We briefly discussed Cristiano Ronaldo at Bayern Munich': Oliver Kahn admits German giants weighed-up move for wantaway Man United forward this summer, with CEO keen on superstar bringing interest to Bundesliga

* Cristiano Ronaldo attempted to leave Man United for Champions League football
* Bayern Munich CEO Oliver Kahn has admitted the club considered signing him
* The Portuguese star eventually stayed at United as they were keen to keep him
* Ronaldo has been limited to just one Premier League start so far this season

Bayern Munich CEO Oliver Kahn has admitted the club gave consideration to signing Cristiano Ronaldo this summer.

The Portuguese star made his intentions to leave Manchester United clear in search of playing in the Champions League.

Bayern were amongst a number of clubs including Chelsea and Atletico Madrid to be linked with Ronaldo.

But they all decided against signing the 37-year-old and he eventually stayed at Old Trafford as United were keen to keep hold of him.

Kahn has however revealed Bayern did think about signing Ronaldo for the good of the Bundesliga but they quickly 'dismissed' the idea.

Speaking to Bild, he said: 'We briefly discussed Ronaldo at Bayern and Dortmund probably did too.

'We also see the big picture of the Bundesliga.

Cristiano Ronaldo failed in his attempts to leave Manchester United for Champions League. Oliver Kahn has revealed Bayern thought about signing Ronaldo for the good of the Bundesliga. Ronaldo has been limited to just one Premier League start this season so far this season

'Of course, superstars like Ronaldo are an important factor in attracting attention to the league.

'He is one of the greatest of the last decade. But we quickly dismissed that.'

Ronaldo has been limited to just one Premier League start this season and that was in the humiliating 4-0 loss to Brentford in August.

He is set to start in United's Europa League match against Omonia on Thursday and manager Erik ten Hag revealed Ronaldo has been 'p***ed off' due to being benched several times this season.

He said: 'Of course, he wants to play and he's p***ed off when he's not playing. Clear.

'When you're here and you're happy, or satisfied, to be on the bench, this is not a club where you have to be, especially Cristiano.

'He's really competitive, as we all know. He's not happy when he's not playing.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11287265/Oliver-Kahn-admits-Bayern-Munich-weighed-wantaway-Man-United-forward-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html
Old 10-10-2022, 09:28 AM   #1690
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

DANNY MURPHY: Ronaldo has every right to be angry, but ten Hag needs to get him out as soon as possible... the star's demeanour is bad for morale

* Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo has spent a lot of time as a substitute
* He has expressed frustrations at a lack of game time at Manchester United
* He is understandably annoyed as he is one of the greatest players of all time
* United were wrong not to sell him in the summer and should do in January

How do you solve a ‘problem’ like Cristiano Ronaldo? It might depend on whether you’re the CEO of Manchester United, or the manager.

There is definitely a financial element in the decision-making around Ronaldo. He has global commercial and merchandising appeal but if you stick to the football, I’m surprised Erik ten Hag didn’t deliver a more definitive verdict in the summer.

If you keep one of the greatest players of all time, he has to play because otherwise you are left with a superstar who is fuming, and most people would understand why given all he’s achieved.

Even last season he was United’s top scorer and he’ll still believe today he remains the best centre-forward at the club.

Quite simply, keeping him has given United a problem they don’t need. It would have been more sensible to wipe the slate clean in the summer and let him go.

Ten Hag must have had an idea of how he wanted his team to play when he arrived at Old Trafford. He would have done his homework on United’s strengths and weaknesses and if Ronaldo didn’t fit the blueprint, let him leave.

By having him stay merely to sit on the bench or feature in the Europa League, it’s akin to having your cake and eating it. It cannot be a harmonious atmosphere when Ronaldo is in the line of substitutes.

Most people will understand why Cristiano Ronaldo is fuming at a lack of game time right now. Keeping hold of him is giving United a problem they don't need - they should have got rid

Those pictures of him and Casemiro sitting together against Manchester City, shaking their heads in disbelief, gives off the worst impression for the club.

I’m not saying Ronaldo has thrown his toys out of the pram but his mere presence as a sidelined player cannot be good for the group.

When the January transfer window opens there is no point in keeping Ronaldo because the existing issues are only going to get worse. He won’t be a mainstay in Ten Hag’s team and the longer he is left hanging around, unhappy, the more problematic it will be for everyone.

A senior player can provoke little moments in a squad if they are moody or edgy. It gets to the stage where it is a relief to the other lads when they’ve gone.

The focus is always on Ronaldo. The cameras are trained on him in every game, seeing what his reaction is like. It brings heat to the whole situation. It puts added pressure on Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial when they play ahead of a multiple Ballon d’or winner.

Ronaldo scored 23 goals in a struggling team last season. At 37, he wants to play. I feel frustrated on his behalf. He has every right to be angry.

A similar situation may also be brewing with Casemiro if he’s not picked against Everton tomorrow. United paid £70million for him and to have a five-time Champions League winner as understudy to Scott McTominay doesn’t make sense.

The only explanation is that Ten Hag didn’t want to change a winning team. Conceding six at City removes that reasoning and I’d be gobsmacked if Casemiro is not in the starting XI at Goodison.

United should get rid of the forward when the transfer window opens in January next year

If he’s not, he should be knocking on the manager’s door. Someone of his quality didn’t move to United to sit on the bench.

For Ronaldo, the one silver lining in a difficult situation is that he can go to the World Cup fresh, which could be to Portugal’s advantage. I saw him live in 2018 score a fantastic hat-trick against Spain.

He’ll go to Qatar fit, hungry and determined, and I think he is more than capable of having a big impact.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11295131/DANNY-MURPHY-Ronaldo-right-angry-ten-Hag-needs-out.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 310
Aba_MaczUnited, Abd Wahab, ABE!$, Abe7, abhindra, adaastopa5922, adefebsa, adelberth, adhani akbar, AdhiX, Adi 182, adi_Giggsy, Agoenk Mancunian, agylbonez, ahmad nawawi, aiz, aLdo, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, amed_aja, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrerahmana, andrydjemb4, Anggrawan08, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arief_oct, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayu Blasting, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, B.P.W, B4YU, banadegea, bang_zak, beckz_on7, benatbenat, bhowz, big_ganz, bimbim, Bintang Aditya, bismakhansa, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, boimKosim, bombom, Boston™, brilly24, bucay deathbat, Bulma, burhanrp, cantonaaws81, chandra7, chest, christof_ww, cimpluy kusut, Citra, CRj, cynta, d10neladitya, danangpamungkas, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, Dede Roman, DeE_, dee_vee7, derajulio, DeriEdmon17, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhafiarf, dhany_kai, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, didit ananditya, Dino De Gea, doddlez, drudz_redvils, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edroid, Efri Loebay, ekomasihoke, Elpiji, eMJi_197, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, f3bry, fadilbedil, fahranjie, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, Farhantrnd, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, gun, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hdhe16, hendiplast, hendrabulk, HenryRooney07, HMzqLWaylr, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, ian_mosaja, id4y, idengwoworzld, ilyasprawibawa, inay, ing areese, intjeachmad, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, James Tambunan, jaxians, jehnzhulze7993, jerryap, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, joule27, Juni HW, jusri, Juzly C_a, kennyagvaldi, Kevin_Anggie, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kocomotoo, Krisnoaji Pamungkas, Lang25, lauraniza, littlebig, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, marviel, mas_ado, MCR7, MichaelMU, michan, MirwanCR7, mosesrompas, MUFC1878, muhammad rere albani, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, nanando, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, noerdiana 11, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, panjoel, penk22_, penx jones, Pery#24, puji purnawan, pukimax, Pure_red, R.amaly27, Raihan_UKI27, rangge fantom, Rean, red, Red Army, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, rendyfprima, revald, reza willya, ridha14, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, sanji0ne, scratch, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, setiawans001, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, sridaka17, stamansa, steve.crowford, Syarifeghy, tamiCarrick, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, Tevan, theater of dream, tietocinex, tito, tomihidayat13, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, unitedbabes1878, Unitediction, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, vina, vivasoilsolid, vorovosky, wahyubugz, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, wickham, Wildanz, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Yunnar Sinner, yusufdian, zan_mufc, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zircon tri hafid, zudomiriku, Zulyadiferdian, [skywalker]