United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 24-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #51
bayuyuyayu
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
bayuyuyayu Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Cool Re: Gary neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRob View Post
ya itu dia tadi bro... Gary dan Phil emang besar di keluarga yang 'sangat United'.. jadi wajar kalo mereka benci banget sama bitter rivals-nya United.. Liverpool, Leeds, dan City.. itulah juga kenapa Phil mau pindah ke Merseyside.. karena dia dipinang Everton yang notabene bitter rival Liverpool juga...
hooo....keluarga mereka memang united freak ya? gila ya fans bisa gabung jadi pemain..2 orang lagi...ya soalnya klo gw perhatiin si phil bener2 "tarkam"(walaupun pertandingan lain juga tarkam tapi level medium) lawan pool..hahaha

yups klo emang make sense banget klo dia pindah ke everton...gary bakal pensiun di OT... kira dia juga mau ngelatih gak ya?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bayuyuyayu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 01:21 PM   #52
Oom Panda
captain
Juragan Sempak

Thanked 1,075 Times in 531 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Oom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Gary neville

Dari forum sebelah nih...

Nih ane mencoba untuk memperlihatkan impian rumah bawah tanah si Neville (bahasanya lebay amat )

Gary Neville, salah seorang pemain sepakbola Manchaster United (MU) akan menghabiskan uang sekitar £ 8 juta (sekitar 115 milyar rupiah) untuk membangun rumah impiannya di kota Bolton, Inggris.

Pembangunan rumah di dalam tanah ini belum dilakukan karena masih menunggu perijinan dari pemerintah setempat.

Rumahnya ini nanti akan mempunyai luas 743 m2 dan tetap memperhatikan konsep ramah lingkungan seperti memasang panel surya, turbin angin dan lainnya.

Karena memang baik hati, nantinya energi yang dihasilkan oleh turbin angin akan dibagikan kepada para tetangga

nih si architectnya : http://www.makearchitects.com/
Oom Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oom Panda For This Useful Post:
Old 29-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #53
erin
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
erin is just really niceerin is just really niceerin is just really niceerin is just really nice

buset dah th..rumah ato kapal luar angkasa?
hehehehhee
kapan yh diajak jalan2 ke rumahx si gazza?
Old 29-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #54
ario adi nugroho
captain
Lensa Kamar Putih

Thanked 1,507 Times in 642 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
ario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud of

Visit ario adi nugroho's Facebook Visit ario adi nugroho's Twitter

waduh,,
rumah nya unik banget tuh
btw yang tinggal di situ brp orang ya??
hehehe
ario adi nugroho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:06 PM   #55
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Buntut "Insiden Jari Tengah", Neville Diparkir

Bola.net - Saat ini, posisi kapten tim di Inggris sedang dalam sorotan. Setelah kapten timnas Inggris, John Terry menjadi pusat perhatian terkait isu perselingkuhannya dengan mantan pacar Wayne Bridge, kini masalah membelit kapten Manchester United, Gary Neville.

Seperti diberitakan The Sun, Neville diparkir oleh pelatih Setan Merah, Alex Ferguson. Hal ini terkait ulah Neville yang mengacungkan jari tengah pada pemain Manchester City, Carlos Tevez, kala dua tim tersebut bertemu dalam laga pertama semifinal Piala Carling, beberapa hari lalu. Saat itu, Tevez memprovokasi Neville, usai mencetak gol kemenangan City.

Kejadian tersebut, walau lolos dari sanksi FA, mengundang murka Ferguson. Apalagi saat sebuah stasiun televisi secara berulang kali menayangkan insiden jari tengah tersebut. Bahkan, Fergie sampai memboikot stasiun televisi tersebut dari konferensi pers United.

Bisa jadi, kejadian ini bakal menjadi akhir yang menyedihkan bagi karir Neville. Rencananya, musim ini bakal menjadi yang terakhir bagi salah satu anggota "Class of 1992" ini. Cedera berkepanjangan membuatnya merasa dia tak mampu lagi bersaing di level tertinggi sepak bola.
zudomiriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:55 AM   #56
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

We're in control! Manchester United skipper Gary Neville confident of title glory

Manchester United captain Gary Neville believes they hold the destiny of the championship in their own hands.

No sooner had Portsmouth been defeated 5-0 at Old Trafford than the defender was looking ahead - to April 3 and a home match with Barclays Premier League title rivals Chelsea. United are on a roll, winning six of their last seven league games and drawing the other.

It is little wonder they are quietly confident of securing an unprecedented fourth successive crown.

Neville said: 'It is in our hands now and it has not been like that for a while. "Chelsea have to come here - and that is where we want to be. We want to win our home games.'

It is no coincidence that while United are gaining momentum Wayne Rooney is having a purple patch. The England striker scored his 23rd goal of the season, equalling a career best, when he made the breakthrough in the 40th minute following a cross from Darren Fletcher.

Neville is keen for his team-mate to maintain that form, especially as they are about to lock horns with David Beckham's AC Milan in the Champions League.

He said: 'Wayne was in the right position at the right time after a great ball by Fletcher. He is a having a great season and and is a fantastic player for us. I hope Wayne continues like this until the end of the season because we are going to need him.

'The most important thing is he is scoring vital goals.'

Full-back Patrice Evra added: 'Wayne understands what the team needs. He is more mature. He is a world-class player, who is so dangerous in the box.'

After Rooney opened the scoring United added a second on the stroke of half-time. Nani's close-range effort took a deflection first off Anthony Vanden Borre and then goalkeeper David James.

James was again cursing his luck in the 58th minute as Michael Carrick's drive cannoned off Richard Hughes and left him stranded.

United maintained the momentum and made it 4-0 on the hour with Dimitar Berbatov regaining possession and sending a low shot into the corner after Portsmouth failed to close him down.

The scoring was complete nine minutes later when Marc Wilson turned Evra's cross into his own net.

Neville said: 'To get that goal before half-time was huge. Once we got it, Portsmouth found it very difficult. It deflated them.

'Nani and Antonio (Valencia) were a real threat every time they got down the wings.

'Nani is now making the right decisions. It is so difficult to stay with a player like him as he is so quick. He can go either way. He is coming on in leaps and bounds.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:56 AM   #57
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Gary Neville: Can I give my all to management? Probably not

After 19 years with United, the veteran right-back is wondering whether a career in management would be for him

Gary Neville knows how the controversy industry works. "It's all noise, really. It's all fluff and noise," he says, casting his thoughts back to the night he raised a finger to Carlos Tevez in that molten Carling Cup semi-final against Manchester City. His critique of what football is really about opens the widest window on what it takes to be a Manchester United player for 19 years.

Inside the United brotherhood the FA Youth Cup-winning class of 1992 – Neville, Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs – carry the red flame of continuity and tradition into their mid-30s. Neville, who joined the club way back in 1991 and made the first of his 588 appearances a year later against Torpedo Moscow, has seen and heard everything in two momentous decades and is widely seen as Sir Alex Ferguson's spiritual enforcer on the pitch.

Forthright, indomitable and unafraid of conflict with Liverpool fans or ex-United stars now strutting about for City, Neville has processed his clash with Tevez and come up with a bitingly accurate appraisal of how the bust-up business works. It started with a column he wrote about his former team-mate in a Maltese newspaper and ended with cordite blowing across the Manchester derby after Tevez made a yap-yap gesture to him from the pitch and Neville answered with a single-digit response, which prompted his Argentinian sparring partner to call him a "sock sucker".

He takes up the story: "It started with one of the most innocuous articles I've ever done. If it had been read fully by everybody it was quite complimentary about him. Then, on the day of the game, the press built it up and I end up warming up just at the point where he scores the goal. I don't believe in coincidence. What you get then is a week of it.

"Last Sunday we went up for the [Carling Cup] final and got the medal round our necks and that's all that matters. It's what happens at the end. The noise and fluff that happened between those semi-final legs was great drama for everyone. The atmosphere at Old Trafford was absolutely incredible. I'm not going to say I was responsible for that but everything that happened in that previous week contributed to it and thankfully we came out on top. People won't remember in 20 years that week of headlines. They'll remember who won the Carling Cup. That's the way I look at it. It's just a complete irrelevance."

Gary Neville, who perhaps took his younger brother Phil's share of feistiness in a sports-mad family – sister Tracey played netball for England – has always sounded like a manager in waiting, a long-term successor to Ferguson, who thinks more deeply about the game than any senior England international of the past 20 years. An hour in his company at the club's Carrington training ground confirms the accuracy of that impression.

But there is a surprise. "What gives me the right to think I can go from being in one profession for 19 years, which is playing football, to all of a sudden becoming a manager of men and a manager of people?" he says. "There've been so many examples of failure in the last 10 to 15 years. I don't see happy people. People might say it's a challenge but I want happiness in my life.

"Am I going to give my all to management in the same way as I did 20 years ago to becoming a football player? Probably not, if I'm being honest, because I see that some of the great coaches – Ferguson, Wenger, Benítez, Mourinho – probably weren't right at the top of the tree as players but it made them more determined to succeed as managers and coaches."

Encoded in the heads of Scholes, Giggs and Neville are the secrets of United's success over the past 20 years and the culture of insatiability that renders each triumph in league or cup a fleeting moment. Neville must leave this soon, unless United sign him straight to the coaching staff, as they did with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, but he can still describe United's ethos from a combatant's perspective.

With his rich knowledge of players and their psychologies he was bound to cast a keen eye on Wayne Rooney's development from enfant terrible to mature team figurehead: "He's got the fighting qualities of a Roy Keane, that warrior element in him. He's a street fighter: a street footballer playing for Manchester United and England at the peak of his powers. That's what he is. He's so determined; his mentality's fantastic to want to play football every minute of every day. Nothing fazes him and it hasn't from the minute he came into the England squad.

"I remember the day of the France game in the 2004 European Championship and him turning round and saying: 'I can't wait for tonight.' That's a strange statement. That's a nervous moment for a player but he's one who will absolutely eat that moment up. That's what he lives for.

"As a defender I like talking about players who can win me games, particularly at United. He won us the Carling Cup on Sunday with his header. His effort is incredible: to be determined in every single second of every game, it makes him a great football player, all round, and someone who can do whatever he wants to do in the game.

"The one danger is that he's almost had a full career at 24. He should be 28 now and have four years left. To get where I am now he's got 11 years left and he's already played eight or nine. I suppose all he's got to do is look at Ryan Giggs every single day: a guy who's improved every day from 16 or 17 when he made his debut to the age of 36. He's got a living example in the changing room. That's the danger to Wayne: he's almost got to play two careers. Twenty years at the top, to get to 35, is two careers, which is what Ryan has done."

Rooney, Neville thinks, is the new embodiment of a principle that was hammered into the Beckham generation in the early 1990s and which is passed on still to foreign imports who join the Carrington cult: "It becomes very easy to be motivated and determined and maintain your form year in year out when you have a club like this to play for. The manager doesn't accept anything other than repeat performances season after season.

"The education we received at this club from 16 to 20 is vital. Eric Harrison and Brian Kidd before that instilled in us what it took to be a Man United player. The idea was that you've never made it. With a young player sometimes you hear people saying – he's made it. Our idea was that you've never made it. There's always someone who's done better than you.

"I'm sat here now at 35, having done and seen quite a lot of things, but I look at [Paolo] Maldini or Cafu, or before them Denis Irwin, Lee Dixon or Nigel Winterburn, or Ryan Giggs in my own dressing room – and there's always someone who's done more than you, which makes you want to go on. And there's the absolute love of winning trophies. From the minute we joined the club – FA Youth Cup in the first year, Lancashire League division one, then the reserve-team league – you continually want to win trophies. We've been very lucky to have played alongside each other but also alongside players who have enabled us to win trophies under great management.

"You can perform well and still be out if you don't fit the plan. There are no passengers, it's a conveyor belt and, if you're not contributing to the success of the football club in some way, you won't be here much longer."

Neville's use of the word passenger in a conversation about United's refusal to carry non-contributors raises the spectre of his retirement, this summer or maybe next, and the pain of passing through that door into the second half of a footballer's life. Even to think of it must be torture. He says: "It is an agonising process because to stop playing at this club is a big thing for me. I love the club, it's all I've ever known.

"But in some ways it becomes easier for me because I love the club that much I don't want to become a passenger. Everybody would say – play football for as long as you possibly can. Everybody would say that, because you can't go back to it.

"But there's more to it than that for me. For me to go and play at another football club just won't happen. I won't dilute my memories of football. I know that would happen for me. My colours are so firmly nailed to the mast at this club, for me to go and run out in a different shirt, I just wouldn't enjoy that. Is this going to be my last season? Who knows? I honestly don't know myself.

"There is a need for experience but it's a question of how long I can keep making a contribution, and more importantly how long the manager thinks I can make one. There are maximum 15 games to go. We've got one trophy in the bag. If it does happen to be my last three months at the club, I'd better go and enjoy it."

Those three months could yet bring a recall to Fabio Capello's World Cup squad, but Neville accepts that, "if Glen Johnson and Wes Brown are fit, that's what he's going to go with". Still, his 85 caps and experience of five international tournaments stretching back to Euro 96 have furnished him with a sharp sense of the country's failings: "The biggest problem playing with England in major tournaments, I've found, is the ball retention. I believe we work harder as a culture. You'll see Wayne Rooney chasing back 80 yards. But he's a player you want to see win the game. Kaká, Ronaldinho, Robinho, will just sit out a game, conserve their energy. Ronaldo wouldn't bust a gut to get back but he'd bust a gut to win you a game."

To non-United fans, Neville is the agent provocateur who celebrates United goals at the Liverpool end and runs on a kind of non-defined anger. To United fans "Red Nev" is a folk hero. "Gary Neville is a red, he hates scousers" is a favourite chant. Where other players shrink from trouble, Neville sees self-assertion as an expression of his club's identity.

He says: "I don't want conflict but then sometimes I suppose controlling your emotions hasn't been my greatest quality. I don't plan for Rio Ferdinand to score the last-minute goal against Liverpool at Old Trafford and do what I did [run to celebrate at the Liverpool end in 2006, for which he was fined £5,000]. They're not moments you plan for before the game. They just happen. Sometimes I go home and think – 'Should you have done that? Probably not, Gary. But you've done it, what can you do about it, it's in your character, you are what you are.'

"My wife [Emma], sometimes, when I go home, might ask: 'Why did you do that?' And I can't answer. That's me, and there's nothing I can do about it. I always believe I've been totally professional as a football player in my preparation for matches. You're aware you're going to make mistakes, slip up, say the wrong thing, let yourself down, but over a 19-year career those things are going to happen."

An emotional nature, he thinks, may stand between him and success in management: "Am I suited to it? Potentially not. I have emotions. The best managers sometimes don't have that emotion, they're able to be ruthless and cold and purely be managers. My career, a lot of it, has been through emotion and passion and attitude. Are those qualities the best for managing a football team? Probably not."

These confessions are not wholly self-abasing because he also points out that the climate in which displays of strong emotion are judged has changed in this age of mass scrutiny: "The media coverage of events is completely different to 10 years ago. Everybody's a lot more precious about everything that's said. Footballers are different from 10 years ago. The game's changed. Maybe I'm old-fashioned. What I've done might have been more acceptable 10 years ago, now it's back-page headlines. I think – that was an innocuous incident, and it's become a saga or a soap opera for a week. On the other hand I'm an experienced football player who should know that's what's going to happen.

"I don't blame the media, they have a job to do, and it's more difficult to sell papers now with the internet, so they have to be more sensational with their headlines. Footballers have more intrusions into their private lives than ever before. Is that acceptable? You know that's the case before you go into it, so that's life, just get on with it. I'm wearing a Man United badge. Whatever comes my way I've got to take."

Soon this will be the stuff of ex-player ruminations. Here there is no ambiguity about what he will pine for most: "The moment of winning the trophy. That evening, when you've actually done it. It's the thrill of the final whistle blowing and knowing you've won a trophy that I'll miss the most." From 16 to 35: no dilution of spirit, no compromise.

Guardian
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hendiplast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #58
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendiplast View Post
Setelah melihat foto close up ini saya baru menyadari bahwa ternyata Gary Neville sudah tua. Kalau di TV mungkin karena jarang disorot dari dekat jadi keliatannya biasa-biasa saja. Foto memang tidak berbohong dan dapat berbicara banyak ...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #59
and1
first team
Manchester is My Heaven

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
and1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to all
Visit and1's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Setelah melihat foto close up ini saya baru menyadari bahwa ternyata Gary Neville sudah tua. Kalau di TV mungkin karena jarang disorot dari dekat jadi keliatannya biasa-biasa saja. Foto memang tidak berbohong dan dapat berbicara banyak ...
class 92 yg awet muda tu paul scholes, dr dulu gitu2 melulu mukanya...hehe

yg kliatan berubah bgt becks & gary neville
and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #60
red_girl_mia
first team
Tunjuk Satu Bintang

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
red_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant future
Visit red_girl_mia's Facebook Visit red_girl_mia's Twitter

terharu bgt gw baca kisahnya...memorynya...."He says: "It is an agonising process because to stop playing at this club is a big thing for me. I love the club, it's all I've ever known."

"Am I going to give my all to management in the same way as I did 20 years ago to becoming a football player? Probably not, if I'm being honest, because I see that some of the great coaches – Ferguson, Wenger, Benítez, Mourinho – probably weren't right at the top of the tree as players but it made them more determined to succeed as managers and coaches."

yah wajar deh...ilmu kan mahal n gag gratis.....

but overall, i will always missing the time to see Nevile again after 3 month to go...

hope wont be his last season.....i love u so much Nevile....
red_girl_mia is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 109
Aba_MaczUnited, adesaktiTRK, adittelor, AdministratoR, agylbonez, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, Ayunda, bangkit, bang_zak, benatbenat, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, cimbuang69, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, deni krosiawan, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhanimrh10, dhanuanakilang, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, fey777, fikrirf, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, iamsetia, id4y, ing areese, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Mahesa_Jenar, moehfar, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, nu_reccayasha, oldark, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, Pure_red, Rean, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Richo Supit, rio vander vidic, Rizana, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, rooneyglory10, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, simamora16, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, Van_Munandar, Vicario, Victory, victory II, wazzapoetra, wira_ozora, zeavhere, zizitchy, zudomiriku