United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2020/2021

Old 15-04-2021, 09:41 AM   #31
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United Injury News 2020/21

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer keeping 'fingers crossed' Marcus Rashford is fit to play against Granada in second leg of Europa League quarter-final

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed Marcus Rashford is a doubt for Thursday
* Manchester United take on Granada in the second leg of their Europa League tie
* Solskjaer expects Daniel James back for the game but Anthony Martial is out

Marcus Rashford is a doubt for Manchester United's Europa League quarter-final second leg against Granada.

The 23-year-old missed training on Wednesday with an ongoing foot and ankle issue, but manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has his 'fingers crossed' he will be available on Thursday.

Solskjaer said: 'Yes Marcus didn't train this morning so I'll have to give him as much time as possible, his foot is still a little bit sore, but fingers crossed he is available tomorrow.'

Daniel James is back after missing the Tottenham match, but Luke Shaw, Harry Maguire and Scott McTominay are suspended.

Anthony Martial and Phil Jones remain out, while Eric Bailly is unavailable despite returning to Manchester following a recent positive Covid-19 test. United have added 18-year-old Will Fish to their Europa League squad.

The United boss added: 'It's never a positive thing to not have every player available,' said Ole. 'But we've got players ready to deputise and come into the team.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is keeping his 'fingers crossed' Marcus Rashford is fit to play on Thursday. The Manchester United star has struggled this season with an ongoing ankle and foot problem

'Of course, the [bookings] amnesty is after this quarter-final so we hoped to get them through but there are some easy easy yellow cards there that the referee handed out. But we're ready to deal with that.

'We have to make sure that we get through. I always pick a team to win a game. There will be a few changes; some of them are forced and some of them are maybe rotation.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9471173/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-keeping-fingers-crossed-Marcus-Rashford-fit-play-against-Granada.html
Old 10-05-2021, 10:27 AM   #32
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United captain Harry Maguire is an injury doubt for the Europa League final after suffering a twisted ankle in 3-1 win against Aston Villa in a huge blow for the Red Devils

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side beat ten-man Aston Villa 3-1 on Sunday afternoon
* Result means Manchester City have to wait before being crowned champions
* Maguire broke a run of playing every league minute since arriving in July 2019
* The England centre half previously blasted the club's 'ridiculous' fixture pile-up

Harry Maguire faces a race to be fit for the Europa League final after limping out of Manchester United's win over Aston Villa with an ankle injury.

The United skipper was hurt in a collision with Anwar El Ghazi and left Villa Park with his left foot in a protective boot.

Maguire will have scans over the next 48 hours, but United fear he will be out for a couple of weeks. They play Villarreal in Gdansk on May 26.

The 28-year-old, who has been ever-present in the Premier League since joining United for £80million from Leicester in the summer of 2019, tweeted: 'Hoping the injury isn't nothing serious and I'll be back playing soon.'

Harry Maguire could miss the Europa League final after picking up an injury against Aston Villa

The Manchester United centre half was injured in a challenge with Villa winger Anwar El Ghazi

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is also keeping his fingers crossed that the injury is not as bad as first feared, but admitted Maguire could be out for a 'few weeks' – putting his place in the final in jeopardy.

'We have a final to look forward to now and hopefully that will be with Harry Maguire,' said the United boss. 'We've got to check him. It might be a few weeks, it might be a couple of days, who knows?

'Hopefully he won't be too bad but I'm not a doctor and we've got to check and scan him tomorrow.

The 28-year-old had previously played every Premier League minute since signing in July 2019. But now manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer fears Maguire could be out for the next few weeks

'It was his ankle, lower leg. I think the boy landed on top of him and he twisted his ankle and got a knock.

'Harry has been excellent and it's almost unheard of the minutes he's played without missing out.

'His fitness is very good, he is robust, but today it looked like the boy landed on him and he twisted his ankle. That's something you can't really defend yourself against so unfortunately he had to come off.

'I don't know how bad it is. Maybe he'll be available for Thursday, I don't know, but it might be longer. I'll tell you on Tuesday night.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9559863/Manchester-Uniteds-Harry-Maguire-injury-doubt-Europa-League-final-twisted-ankle.html
semoga bisa fit menjelang final EL nanti, gws capt
Old 17-05-2021, 09:31 AM   #33
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer expresses hope that captain Harry Maguire will recover from ligament damage in time to play in the Europa League final against Villarreal

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is hopeful Harry Maguire will play in Europa League final
* Maguire suffered ligament damage and is facing a race to be fit to face Villarreal
* The United captain is determined to play in the final in Gdansk on May 26
* Solskjaer says he has tough choice between Dean Henderson and David de Gea

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is optimistic Harry Maguire will be fit to lead Manchester United into the Europa League final against Villarreal.

Maguire damaged the ligaments in his left ankle at Aston Villa eight days ago and is racing to be back in time for the final in Gdansk on May 26.

'He's making progress but we've consciously taken the route of not testing him out too quickly because we don't want to aggravate something,' said Solskjaer.

'Harry wants this so much, so he doesn't want to take any risks either. We decided early on to focus and be positive and think that you're going to make it until you have to say no. I've always been an optimist so we're positive.

'Harry is our leader and our captain. He's been more or less ever-present. He is a big miss at the moment. I will give him as long as he needs, until he says yes or no.'

Solskjaer faces some difficult selection decisions and none more so than in goal, where he must choose between Dean Henderson and David de Gea.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has expressed hope Harry Maguire will play in the Europa League final. Solskjaer says United haven't rushed Maguire, who damaged the ligaments in his left ankle

Both goalkeepers have played in the Europa League this season. 'Both have done really well so it will be a difficult call, of course,' said Solskjaer.

'It's probably a different scenario with the keepers than it's normally been because they've shared close to 60 games and both are around the 30 mark.

'It is always difficult - the human side. You want everyone to get the experience but then you have to pick your 11.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9585285/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-hopeful-Harry-Maguire-fit-play-Europa-League-final.html
semoga dengan sisa 10 hari menjelang final, kapten Maguire bisa fit dan berharap De Gea yg jadi kiper utama jika memang nanti diakhir musim dia akan dijual, kalo bisa De Gea malah jadi kapten, jadi kalo misalnya juara biar De Gea yang angkat piala sbg penghormatan atas dedikasinya terhadap United
Old 20-05-2021, 10:19 AM   #34
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It doesn't look great': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer changes his tune on Harry Maguire's chances of recovering from ligament damage in time for Europa League final after the Man United boss was optimistic at the weekend

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says things 'don't look great' for Harry Maguire
* The United captain picked up an ankle ligament injury against Aston Villa
* Solskjaer is also concerned about Scott McTominay, Fred and Anthony Martial
* But he says they've 'still got a little bit of hope for' Martial ahead of the final
* United face Villarreal in the Europa League next Wednesday night in Poland

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has admitted it 'doesn't look great' for Harry Maguire as he faces a race against time to prove his fitness before the Europa League final.

The United captain picked up an ankle knock in a 3-1 win against Aston Villa, causing concern over his availability for the European showpiece on May 26.

Solskjaer had previously said that Maguire was feeling 'positive' about the situation and that they would make a last-minute call on the England defender ahead of the final, but now admits 'it doesn't look great' with just seven days to go.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said things 'don't look great' for Harry Maguire (above) ahead of the final. Defender and captain Maguire picked up an ankle ligament injury vs Aston Villa last Sunday

Speaking in his post-match press conference after United's 1-1 draw with Fulham on Tuesday, Solskjaer gave an injury update on the defender.

He said: 'Harry [Maguire] we're working on, doesn't look great.'

The news come shortly after Solskjaer admitted Maguire was optimistic he would be back in time for the match against Villarreal.

Speaking ahead of the Fulham match, the United boss had said: 'Hopefully we can have good news early but I'll give it a while on Harry.

'He's shown his importance. I felt I became a very good player when I was injured. People realise what you can do.

The news comes after Solskjaer had admitted they were feeling 'optimistic' about his return. Should Maguire be ruled out, United will be losing a commanding player on and off the pitch

'Harry is our leader and he's been a big miss at the moment. I'll give him as long as he needs before he says yes or no.

'He's making progress but we don't want to test it out too early. Harry wants this so much but he doesn't want to take risks either.

'When I spoke to him this morning, he was quite positive. We have to be positive and think he's going to make it, until we have to say no. I've always been an optimist.'

Maguire would be a huge loss for United as his interception, aerial duel and passing statistics are among the league's best.

The former Leicester defender is also an influential figure and leader even while off the pitch.

Maguire is not the only player at risk of missing the final on May 26, as Solskjaer revealed Scott McTominay, Fred and Anthony Martial are all nursing injuries.

Solskjaer is also concerned about Scott McTominay, Fred and Anthony Martial's fitness. The manager says they've 'still got a little bit of hope for' Martial ahead of the final on May 26

He said: 'We've had a couple of players that have got injuries with Scott and Fred, so I'll see how they are.

'Unfortunately, Scott had to come off and Fred doesn't look great while he's walking now but we've got eight days, so hopefully everyone will be available that was available today. '

'Anthony, we've still got a little bit of hope for. We're hoping. He's working really hard and we're hoping he'll be available for the final.

'He's been very enthusiastic, so I can't say he won't be fit for the final but of course, he's been out for a long time. I'm still hopeful.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9594991/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-admits-Harry-Maguires-chances-making-Europa-League-doesnt-look-great.html
Old 26-06-2021, 08:06 AM   #35
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga tidak harus sampai dioperasi

RASHFORD UNSURE OVER OPERATION PLANS

Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford admits a decision needs to be taken on whether he needs an operation after Euro 2020.

The England international will be hoping for a first start in the tournament when Gareth Southgate's side take on Germany at Wembley on Tuesday.

However, he has reiterated that he has been playing through the pain barrier for a while, even if he does feel ready to shine, if called upon, after some minutes off the bench in the group stages.

“It's either an operation or I don't get an operation,” he told reporters.
“I'm not 100 per cent sure if I need it yet, so I'll just take it as it comes. I'll finish strong here and I've got a few weeks off to just relax and decide what I'm going to do.”

There is no potential timeframe for a recovery from any surgery but he has disclosed issues with his shoulder and ankle during the season, despite helping the Reds to finish in second spot and reach the Europa League final.

“The doctors have not said yet,” he stressed, when asked if he could miss the start of next term. “The reason I don't know is that when the season was going, and before I came here, I knew there was no chance I was going to be getting the operation, so I did not know how long the operation would put me out for.

“I am fully concentrated on here. When the tournament is finished, then I will ask the question.”

Rashford also admitted he is still striving to rediscover his best form at the Euros and is keen to get the opportunity to show that he can cause Germany problems in the round-of-16 encounter.

“Obviously, I am not performing at my best and what I know I can perform to,” he continued.
“Whatever that is down to, it doesn't really matter because it has been going on since early on in the season. I managed to get through the season with United.

“I think I had 36 goal involvements so I can't look back at the year and say 'I should have taken time off to do this and do that'. That's just not the way I look at things. I just want to be available for every game.”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 4
Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, rio vander vidic, zudomiriku