United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 24-07-2014, 08:06 PM   #1
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Reece James

Younger brother of former United midfielder Matty, Reece performed impressively in an outing for the Under-18 Academy side at the end of the 2011/2012 season.

The defender produced an accomplished display at left-back in a 2-1 win against Stoke City and was rewarded with a full-time contract and a place in Warren Joyce's Under-21 squad.

Although used sparingly at the start of the term, he worked his way into the team with his hard work on the training ground. With Frederic Veseli and Tyler Blackett picking up injuries, he became a regular towards the end of the campaign and helped the side win the Barclays Under-21 Premier League title with the 3-2 success against Tottenham at Old Trafford.

Unfazed by his progress, the reliable full-back is confident in possession, economical with his passing and fully aware of his defensive duties.

James was at Preston's Academy after also being on the books at Rossendale United and Blackburn Rovers.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/Reserves/Reece-James.aspx

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2014, 08:12 PM   #2
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Reece James

Reece James grabbed two goals as the Red Devils beat LA Galaxy 7-0 in Louis van Gaal's first game in charge, to make the perfect first impression.

Here are five facts about the youngster...

1) James, 20, is a left-back who was a regular for the under-21s last season, captaining them in the final against Chelsea.

2) He was nominated for United's 2014 Reserve Player of the Year Award.

3) James says he models his game on Jordi Alba and Patrice Evra.

4) His brother is Matty James, a former England youth captain and United trainee who now plays for Leicester City.

5) He spent time on loan at Carlisle United last season in League One, but injury prevented him from playing regularly.

HTML Code:
http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/07/24/five-facts-about-manchester-united-tour-sensation-reece-james/

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2014, 11:30 PM   #3
stamansa
first team
BLACK JULY

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
stamansa is a jewel in the roughstamansa is a jewel in the roughstamansa is a jewel in the rough
Visit stamansa's Facebook Visit stamansa's Twitter

Sebagai pemain muda, cerdas dalam mencari posisi. Tidak cajung main sama senior. Salut deh buat James
stamansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014, 07:32 AM   #4
4ntdarma
academy
manchunian

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
4ntdarma will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamansa View Post
Sebagai pemain muda, cerdas dalam mencari posisi. Tidak cajung main sama senior. Salut deh buat James
Pertama liat kemaren maennya...nice ... Potitioning cukup bagus... Diasah trs dah
4ntdarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014, 12:03 PM   #5
stamansa
first team
BLACK JULY

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
stamansa is a jewel in the roughstamansa is a jewel in the roughstamansa is a jewel in the rough
Visit stamansa's Facebook Visit stamansa's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ntdarma View Post
Pertama liat kemaren maennya...nice ... Potitioning cukup bagus... Diasah trs dah
Tapi saingannya lumayan berat (Shaw) tapi itu bagus biar bersaing sehat
stamansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:53 PM   #6
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

05/08/2014 09:00 - ManUtd.com, James Tuck
James: My dream day in USA

As Tour 2014 comes to a close, young defender Reece James recalls his two-goal maiden appearance for United's senior team, against LA Galaxy in the Reds' first game in the States...

The day before the game, we were told the line-up and I found out I’d be playing in the second half. I was instantly nervous but also excited and looking forward to the game.

From the shape of the training sessions earlier in the week, I thought I might have a chance of being involved, but I didn’t dare believe it was actually going to happen. I rang home straight away and everyone was excited. That night I didn’t think I was going to sleep – but I did, I had probably one of my best sleeps on the tour!

On matchday I tried to relax in the morning. I watched a bit of a TV series that I’m into at the moment, just to try to take my mind off the game. Then as we got closer to the game, I started trying to think things through – what could happen in the game and things like that.

The boss told me to just enjoy the occasion. He knew it was going to be my debut and told me to go out there and play the way I normally play. Darren Fletcher told me the same thing: to relax, play my own game and not be fazed by the occasion.

As we were driving in to the Rose Bowl and I saw how many fans there were, the nerves definitely increased – it was unbelievable and it’s something I hope to see again. We did our homework on the Galaxy the night before and during the day of the game, discussing what their strengths and weaknesses were. As we*neared kick-off, we made sure we had everything ticked off.

As I sat in the dugout during the first half, I had a look at some of the players I might be coming up against, working out how they were doing things, and deciding where I might be able to make an impact and help the team.

About 10 or 15 friends and family had gone to the same house to watch the game together. It was about 4am at home but they all made sure they saw it.

When I came on, I was really nervous to begin with. I was shaking a bit but once I’d got a few touches of the ball, I settled down and felt like I was just playing with my mates again. I just tried to block out the crowd and pretend they weren’t there.

I thought I might get a chance to get forward but I never thought I’d get two goals from it. I don’t really remember much about them, though I have watched them back. They were both similar finishes after the ball just fell to me. It’s about being in the right place at the right time – thankfully I was that day.

I hadn’t scored for United at any level so the first goal was a special moment. I was in a bit of shock – I just turned and looked for the first player who was running towards me. And when the second one went in, I couldn’t believe it was actually happening – it was just my lucky day.

My team-mates were buzzing for me, though a few of them couldn’t believe I’d scored two goals, as even in training I’m not renowned as a goalscorer.

At full-time I had a look around to take it all in, and then the first thing I thought about was what my mum and dad would have been doing. I phoned home as soon as I got on the coach and my dad couldn’t believe it. Both of my parents were quite emotional but they were really proud.

Last edited by rondwisan; 06-08-2014 at 10:57 PM..
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:48 AM   #7
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

06/11/2014 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Reece James reaping the rewards

The date 8 May 2012 was a big day for Reece James. Released by Preston North End, he was handed a trial game at Manchester United to prove he was worthy of a contract with a club who were still Premier League champions.

The youngster performed astutely at left-back in a 2-1 win against Stoke City for Paul McGuinness' Under-18s in a side that contained Tyler Blackett, Andreas Pereira and James Wilson. He hardly put a foot wrong and impressed sufficiently to earn a deal with the Reds.

"I did all right," the unassuming 20-year-old - he turns 21 tomorrow (Friday) - tells ManUtd.com at the Aon Training Complex. "I was nervous coming in and didn't really know any of the lads. [My brother] Matty was just leaving so it wasn't like I had him to look out for me at the club.*

"I'd been here as an Under-14 and had a trial but didn’t get offered anything so then I went to Preston after that. I got released when it came to getting a professional contract at 18. I wasn't the only one - there were a number of players they released.

"It was fair enough. At the end of the day, football is all about opinions. It’s not something I was bitter over or anything like that. I just wanted to prove the manager at that time that he was wrong - that I could make it as a professional footballer. That was something I had to use positively but, at the same time, it did me a favour as well because I’d never have been here at Manchester United now if things hadn't have happened as they did."

James worked hard with Warren Joyce's Under-21s squad. Very hard. Grateful for the opportunity to represent his boyhood idols, he knuckled down and earned the respect of his coach and colleagues, and Joyce duly nominated him for the three-man shortlist for the Reserves' Player of the Year award last season.

Nobody played in more matches at that level and he deputised as captain too. There was much to admire about his play and approach to the job but it was still something of a surprise when he was included in Louis van Gaal's squad for the summer trip to the United States. "I never expected to go on the tour so just to do that was a big achievement for me," he concedes.

Things were about to get even better for the boy from Bacup, a small town 20 miles north of Manchester. He hadn't scored for the club until exploiting the freedom granted by a new wing-back role and he scored twice in the 7-0 victory over LA Galaxy. This was uncharted territory for a player primarily focused on defending and the less glamorous aspects of the game. "It was an amazing feeling," he recalls. "It was something I couldn’t believe. I was having to pinch myself coming off the pitch and felt like: 'Has that actually happened?' It was incredible, just the whole feeling. To play two games and score two goals in one of them was just amazing."

This was no one-off as he was not merely making up the numbers. He made his senior debut in the ill-fated Capital One Cup tie at Milton Keynes Dons and was on the bench for the opening three Premier League games in Luke Shaw's absence. Referred to by the boss as 'our friend Reece James' - "a nice touch" laughed the defender - he provided cover for the signing from Southampton.

Injury halted his progress but he is back playing with the U21s and is hopeful of more chances coming his way. Van Gaal's belief in youth gives cause for optimism in this regard and he is not alone. "There are six lads who have made their debuts already this season so it shows the manager's not afraid to throw us in at the deep end in big games," he stated. "As a young lad, that’s what you want. You want to feel you’ve got that chance to come through and it’s something in the minds of every youngster.

"There is definitely less of a gap between the Reserves and first team. Michael Carrick made an appearance against West Ham's U21s. You look around and see the likes of Blackett beside me, Carrick there in front of you and Wilson up top. I’m thinking we’ve got a good team here. When you look at that, it makes you have that belief on the pitch. I know to trust everyone with the ball.

"I was on the bench for the first three senior games," he recounted. "Fingers crossed, a Premier League debut is something I’d like to add to that but I don’t know when it could be. If that’s not a possibility, there might be a conversation about maybe going out on loan. I was at Carlisle [at the start of the 2013/14 season] but had an injury and ended up being out a lot longer than I thought I would be. It was a tear in my thigh so I ended up being out for eight weeks rather than three. They needed to get a replacement in so I just stayed here with the U21s instead."

James has the perfect role model in his brother, who performed well against the Reds in Leicester City's 5-3 win earlier this term, and keeps in regular contact with him. "Matt's doing really well," he smiled. "He’s overcome all of his injuries now and he’s trying to get established in the Premier League with Leicester. Hopefully they can stay up this season and he can get around 20-25 games."

That must be the same long-term goal for Reece, who can also operate in a holding role in midfield - as he did in the second half of the U21s' clash with Leicester on Monday. Both James brothers are working overtime to ensure they have a career at the highest level but, despite being open to another loan move, Reece remains grounded and level-headed. He is extremely settled in the North West and feels he is in the hands of the perfect tutor in Joyce - "an unbelievable coach".

"There’s no rush," he said in the wake of reports of several Championship teams being interested in a loan bid. "I’ve got to be patient and wait for the right club – and the right one for the manager here as well as myself."

Two-and-a-half years ago, Reece was determined to stick to his dream of becoming a professional footballer. After such outstanding progress at United, it's little wonder he is not in any hurry to leave.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2015, 06:53 AM   #8
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Young Reds defender joins Wigan Athletic

Reece James has joined Wigan Athletic on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

The 21-year-old Bacup-born defender signed professional forms in 2012 and he became an important part of Warren Joyce’s Under-21s side, but it was in summer 2014 that he came to prominence when Louis van Gaal included him in his squad for the pre-season tour in the US.

Playing in the left wing-back role, he scored twice on an incredible first senior outing for the Reds against LA Galaxy – his first goal in a United shirt at any level.

After that auspicious start, Reece was named on the bench for the Premier League’s opening fixture against Swansea City and he made his competitive debut the following month, in the League Cup defeat to MK Dons, and that remains his sole first-team appearance to date.

Later in 2014/15, he enjoyed loan spells with Championship clubs Rotherham and Huddersfield Town, which will prepare him well for life with League One Wigan.

Everyone at Manchester United would like to wish Reece well in the future.

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Jul/Reece-James-joins-Wigan-Athletic.aspx?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2015, 10:29 AM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Samoga sukses di Wigan Athletic yach
Sayang selama di United Reece jarang tampil di tim utama.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2015, 02:01 PM   #10
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United defender Reece James joins League One side Wigan in £1m deal

* Manchester United defender Reece James has moved to Wigan Athletic
* The 21-year-old youth prospect has cost Gary Caldwell's side £1million
* James signed a professional contract at United in 2012 and impressed on the club's pre-season tour of the USA last summer
* Latics boss Caldwell says the club are delighted to bring James to Wigan

Manchester United defender Reece James has joined Wigan on a three-year deal for £1million.

The 21-year-old also had interest from Nottingham Forest and Fulham.
After impressing during last summer's tour of USA, he made his debut in the League Cup against MK Dons before spending loan spells at Rotherham and Huddersfield.

Manchester United defender Reece James has joined Wigan Athletic on a three-year-deal for £1million

Chief Executive Jonathan Jackson (left) sits with James as he signs his Wigan contract on Tuesday

He signed his first professional contract at United in 2012 after coming through the youth ranks at Old Trafford, his big break coming during Louis van Gaal's first pre-season tour.

Wigan manager Gary Caldwell, speaking to the club's official website, said of the signing: 'Reece is a young player with a bright future. He has been schooled by one of the best academies around and has impressed both at Under 21 level and whilst on loan.

'He is another who will strengthen competition on that left side, and has played as a full-back, or in a wing back role. Once again, there were clubs after him so we're delighted to add him to the squad.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3170155/Manchester-United-defender-Reece-James-joins-League-One-Wigan-1m-deal.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 37
4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, atticus.finch, fredrian.seven, gallerykits, gery27, h-ANG, HenryRooney07, irfan_thered, irhamutd, iwanbento, jifortin, NanDerSar, oldark, penk22_, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, ted, tumpal_oneunited, UdyMUFC, unreal, vanjisung, Van_Munandar, w.keane27, zarnedicubie, zudomiriku