United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 14-09-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Phillip Neville

get well soon Phill .....

Toffees dealt Neville blow

Neville calls out in pain after a challenge from Dickson Etuhu.

Phil Neville is facing up to a "lengthy lay-off" after Everton confirmed that their captain suffered knee ligament damage following a challenge from Dickson Etuhu in Sunday's defeat to Fulham.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #2
Red Army
first team
Dein Reinhard Legi

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Red Army is a jewel in the roughRed Army is a jewel in the roughRed Army is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Toffees dealt Neville blow

wah...kacau nih...di klasemen jg Everton kacau...
Red Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #3
neoradtz
first team
@icaticaticat-@united1878shop

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
neoradtz is just really niceneoradtz is just really niceneoradtz is just really niceneoradtz is just really niceneoradtz is just really nice
Visit neoradtz's Facebook Visit neoradtz's Twitter

Aduuuhh!!! udah lama ga denger kabar anak ini.. ternyata di Everton dia jadi kapten ya? SIP!! dulu dia di United jg masuk supersub jg kan? walau gak sesuper dan segahar Solskjaer ... Cepet sembuh phil!! salam buat kang Gary yah..

-neo
neoradtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #4
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

lhah ..., klo jadi captain sih udah lama tuh Sob ...
jadi klo lawan United ..., captainnya duo bersaudara tuh ...
pernah post pic-nya di rumah lama ..
Old 15-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #5
neoradtz
first team
@icaticaticat-@united1878shop

neoradtz is just really niceneoradtz is just really niceneoradtz is just really niceneoradtz is just really niceneoradtz is just really nice
Visit neoradtz's Facebook Visit neoradtz's Twitter

Huhuhuhu jadi malu

Walaupun sinarnya tidak secemerlang sewaktu di MU tapi dia berkembang dengan baik di Everton kalo gitu.. Iyah lucu jg ya kapten nya sodara-an .. PAdahal pas pertama dia pindah ke Everton gw agak sedih.. heheheh thenkyu inponya broder

-neo
neoradtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #6
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice
Default Re: Phillip Neville

Everton FC captain Phil Neville: I'll never join Manchester City
-dailypost.co.uk-

EVERTON FC captain Phil Neville has ruled out ever playing for, or going on to manage, Manchester City.

The former Manchester United defender, who had an 11-year spell at Old Trafford, says his conscience would not allow him to work across the city.

Neville, 32, made his personal feelings known ahead of the meeting between United and Everton FC tomorrow.

He said: “Joining City is not something that will ever happen. When you have got red blood you cannot see yourself with blue blood.

“You go there and they have blue ketchup... it’s just like ’What are they doing?’.

“I am not being disrespectful to City. I grew up a Red, hating City. When I go back I get absolutely slaughtered.

“It makes me laugh in a way because I understand what they are feeling. I think it is fantastic as it makes football special.”

Neville is pessimistic about making his comeback from a serious knee injury on his old stomping ground.

He said: “It was nine weeks ago on Sunday when the surgeon told me I would be out for 12 weeks.

“Then I looked at the calendar and saw it was ten weeks until United and felt it was fate calling. I thought that would be my comeback game.

“But as the time has got closer and closer... (I) have still got to overcome so many obstacles.

“I have managed to start running, kick a ball, twist and turn. But if you are not tackling four days before a Manchester United game it is going to be a miracle to play on Saturday. But you never say never.”

Neville added: “Emotionally, I am fine, and I want Everton to win without a shadow of a doubt. We need the points. When it comes to these games, the excitement to me is running out at Old Trafford again. It is the best stadium in the world."

Hati Phil Masih Merah Untuk Red Devils.
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #7
rondwisan

500 club! Everton captain Neville set to become seventh man in illustrious group
dailymail.co.uk, Dominic King - 22:00 GMT, 25 December 2012

Fergie's fledgling: Phil Neville was at United from 1995

End/start: Neville left Manchester United in 2005

Skipper: He has led Everton with distinction since 2007

Phil Neville will add his name to an illustrious group on Boxing Day when he becomes only the seventh man to make 500 appearances in the Barclays Premier League.

During a career that spans 19 years, Everton’s captain has won almost every honour in the game and represented England on 59 occasions but his ambition and determination to make the most of every day means he is reaching the landmark figure quicker than expected.

Neville, after all, only had surgery to correct a knee problem in November that should have meant he was laid up for eight weeks.

However, when he returned to Everton’s starting line-up at West Ham on Saturday, it was only 36 days after his operation.

Though he will be 36 in January, Neville’s enthusiasm remains undiminished and it has prompted Everton manager David Moyes — whose side will be aiming to consolidate their grip on a place in the top five with victory against Wigan — to label him as the model professional.

‘People would be amazed by the amount of work and conditioning Phil has put in to get himself right,’ said Moyes.

'He continually works hard. He is in every morning at 8.30am, he doesn’t leave until late. The rehabilitation work he puts himself through — never at any stage does he complain.

'He just continually pushed himself to try and get back. The biggest impact that it should have on* everyone is the manner of what he has done.

'They might not say it but I think they would all have to have admiration for how he continually prepares himself and the way he goes about playing.

'It has helped him recover from this injury. We will have to look after him. He has had a bit of cartilage taken away, so we will have to be careful that it is not bone on bone in his knee. I might need to try to calm him down a bit!'

Cheers, bro: Neville remains close with his brother Gary, with whom he broke through at United

Better together: His relationship with David Moyes has helped Everton thrive

Very few players have left Old Trafford during Sir Alex Ferguson’s reign and gone on to enjoy successful careers elsewhere but Neville has been an integral part of* Everton’s development under Moyes, who hugely appreciates his captain’s achievement in reaching 500 appearances.

'It says a lot about what he’s done,’ said Moyes, who has certainly got value for money from Neville since signing him for £3.5million in August 2005.

'But it doesn’t surprise me because his mentality and his attitude to the game have been great since he came from Manchester United.'

Pedigree: The midfielder has played for England 59 times, though not since 2007

Neville has six months remaining on his current contract and Moyes added: 'He’s been a great signing. The best person to talk about (the future) is Phil because I’ve already spoken to him and he just wants to see how his body is.

'He's just back from a knee operation and he would be the first one to say that we should just see how his knee is. I don’t think he sees any great panic in it at this moment in time.'
Old 26-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
rondwisan

NEVILLE IN NUMBERS

19: Seasons in the Premier League... 11 at United and eight at Everton

3: Red cards 82: Yellow cards 9: Goals scored
263: Matches for United 444: starts

MILESTONES

First game: United v Manchester City (February 11, 1995)

100th: United v Middlesbrough (May 9, 1999)

200th: United v Southampton (November 2, 2002)

300th: Everton v Tottenham (August 26, 2006)

400th: Everton v Aston Villa (April 12, 2009)

TOP 10 IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE

Ryan Giggs 607
David James 572
Gary Speed 535
Frank Lampard 531
Emile Heskey 516
Sol Campbell 503
PHIL NEVILLE*** 499
Paul Scholes 495
Jamie Carragher 491
Mark Schwarzer 486
*Brother Gary played 400

Last edited by rondwisan; 26-12-2012 at 06:09 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 27-12-2012, 02:50 AM   #9
rondwisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post

NEVILLE IN NUMBERS

19: Seasons in the Premier League... 11 at United and eight at Everton

3: Red cards 82: Yellow cards 9: Goals scored
263: Matches for United 444: starts

MILESTONES

First game: United v Manchester City (February 11, 1995)

100th: United v Middlesbrough (May 9, 1999)

200th: United v Southampton (November 2, 2002)

300th: Everton v Tottenham (August 26, 2006)

400th: Everton v Aston Villa (April 12, 2009)

TOP 10 IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE

Ryan Giggs 607
David James 572
Gary Speed 535
Frank Lampard 531
Emile Heskey 516
Sol Campbell 503
PHIL NEVILLE*** 499
Paul Scholes 495
Jamie Carragher 491
Mark Schwarzer 486
*Brother Gary played 400
Tambahin deh milestonenya Phil Nev

500th: Everton vs Wigan (December 26, 2012)

Ini berarti Scholes kurang 4 match lagi untuk ikutan club #500
Old 10-02-2013, 06:08 AM   #10
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

I was always 'The Manc' at Everton until the moment I took out Ronaldo

Phil Neville will never forget the moment when his Everton career changed. It was October 26, 2008, and Manchester United were 1-0 up at Goodison Park; almost an hour had been played and Everton were struggling when Cristiano Ronaldo set off on a counter-attack.
Before the United star could get into his stride, Steven Pienaar clipped him and he stumbled. As referee Alan Wiley blew his whistle, Neville came sliding in at 90 degrees to Ronaldo and won the ball. It would be fair to say that he also took a piece of the man with him. Cue hysteria.

Rio Ferdinand was first on the scene, berating Neville. Soon United captain Ryan Giggs, someone Neville had known since childhood, was there too, aggressively admonishing him, face to face. He was lucky his brother, Gary, was on the bench.

'I think that was my defining moment,' said Neville, who turned 36 last month. 'It totally changed my Everton career. From that moment on, I felt as if they accepted me as captain, as an Evertonian. Up until then, win and, yeah, it was fine. Lose and I always got "Manc". I was always the Manc. After that I was Phil Neville, the captain of Everton.'

Everton went on to equalise shortly after and draw the game, with Neville instrumental in the result.
The way he remembers it, that incident was 18 months into his Everton career and that was how long it took to be accepted.
'When was that?' he asks and seems surprised that it was actually three years after he joined the club. 'My first season at Everton [2005-06] was without a doubt the toughest I've had,' said Neville.

'There were times when I wondered whether I had made the right decision. It was probably because I didn't feel I was being accepted. I had to be really tough to battle through those times, with my team-mates more than the fans really.
'Because of the way I am - I get into training early, I go into the gym - I had to try to convince them that was me, that I wasn't just trying to impress, trying to be the teacher's pet. That was just the way I worked.

'I look back now and the lads who were in the team that first year, Stubbsy [Alan Stubbs] and David Weir, they're now first-team coaches at Everton and they're great guys. But at the time, it was like a baptism. And coming from Manchester United was hard. Everyone knew how much I loved United and I had to convince the fans that my heart was in Everton and not in United.'

Today Neville will take on United and while he enjoys playing at Old Trafford, he dislikes the fixture.
'It's a little bit easier now that Gary's retired but there are too many complications. For me it's a case of, "get it out of the way and let's get on with the rest of the season".'

But so complete has the transformation been that you actually now see Neville as the personification of Everton rather than the ex-United player.
'I think I need to play another 20 League games and I've played just as many games for Everton as I had for United,' he said. 'I left United with people thinking I was diehard Red. And I want to leave Everton with the Everton fans thinking "He gave his heart and soul to this club".'
That alone will not be enough, though. All his considerable honours in the game - six titles, three FA Cups and the 1999 Champions League in which he was a substitute - were won with United. If Neville leaves Everton without adding to that total, he will not be satisfied.

'From a selfish point of view, a trophy would mean my eight years as captain had been worthwhile,' he said. 'If I leave and I've not won a trophy I would see myself as a failure. And if you win a trophy, it gives everyone a belief - the manager, the staff, the chairman - that what you're doing is right. It would give us that taste to kick on, because we are so close.'
And they are close to something at Everton. The prospect of qualifying for the Champions League is, of course, still very much alive, although Neville is pragmatic.
'It's OK being in the race but Newcastle had a great season last year and they didn't make it.

'That's happened a lot over the last 10 years, where clubs have been in the race but at the end they just fall a little bit short and finish fifth or sixth because they hit a brick wall. And why did they do that? They just don't have that one player to fire them into the Champions League. And that is my worry for us. I think we're in the chase now for fourth place for the rest of the season. I still think it will be a miracle if we get into the top four. But we'd always back ourselves and we'll continue to fight because we've given ourselves the best possible platform.'
For someone who has experienced so much in football, Neville's lack of cynicism is remarkable.

Take this, on the prospect of playing in the Europa League: 'I'd love to go away and play Bate Borisov [in Belarus] on a Thursday night. People talk about "Thursday nights, Channel Five", but that is my dream for next season if we don't qualify for the Champions League. You go on to the field for a European game and there's that smell in the air. I'll get it on Sunday when you get a knot in your stomach and you think, "Big game, this". And that's what I still crave.'

Everton and Neville seem a natural fit. And his relationship with David Moyes, the manager who convinced him to sign for the club by paying him a home visit back in 2005, is clearly integral to his job satisfaction.
'Straightaway you just think, "I could work for this guy". Why? Because he's honest, he doesn't talk rubbish, he tells you good or bad, he gets the best out of me and he challenges me every single day.'

His observations of Moyes at close quarters are inclining him towards a managerial path when he does retire, unlike the punditry of his brother.
'If you asked me now, I'd say 70-30 I'm going into management. Though I'm not involved in any of their team tactics, I'm fortunate that the gaffer and Steve Round [Moyes's assistant] do include me in terms of coaching videos and analysis and scouting players.
'I jot things down. The last five years I've recorded every training session I've been part of. I watch that many games of football and I watch training sessions on YouTube. It's not something I forced myself into doing. It's just natural. That tells me that maybe that's my niche. I did Match of the Day this year, which I loved as well, but I'd say I'm swaying towards the coaching side.'

The lifestyle of a manager, with minimal security and impossible expectations, does not deter him.
'It makes me want to do it even more,' he said, explaining that he has something of a patriotic zeal to prove that, contrary to popular opinion, Englishmen can coach.

'Nigel Adkins got sacked [at Southampton] and we played them three days later. Nothing against the current manager and staff there but they've probably sacked four English managers and coaches and brought in four Spanish coaches. Now they've employed an Argentinian and he's brought in Spanish staff. We don't value our own. I think there's a myth about these foreign coaches. I think we've got good coaches who just don't get the chance.'
Management will have to wait for now, though. Neville hopes to play on for two more years and will meet Moyes next month to see what Everton's view is. If they do not offer him a new deal, he might even play abroad.
'There's not a country in the world I would be averse to going to. I've even thought I'd go and play for somewhere for nothing, even if it was just for two games, just to say I've done it.'

Although he refuses to dwell on his achievements in the game, when pressed he can offer some perspective on his football life, recalling his teenage years when he was called up for Euro 96 at the age of 19, how he cried on being left out of the 1998 World Cup squad by Glenn Hoddle, or how as a 23-year-old he was deemed personally responsible for England's failure at Euro 2000, arriving home to abusive graffiti near his home. It is easy to forget that his path has not always been a smooth one.
'I look back and I think I'm a bit disappointed in how upset I was in 1998,' he said.

'But it was the World Cup. And I was 21. It was the be all and end all for me. I used to think, "I hate Glenn Hoddle!" Now I think he was one of the best coaches I ever played with. It was actually my fault I didn't get in. I didn't play well enough. I just put too much on it and it affected me for two or three months after.'
That intensity of youth seems a world away now. 'We were on the way to play Cheltenham last month and I sat opposite Seamus Coleman, who is just starting out, on the team bus. Seamus said, "What you thinking about?" We take a chef with us on the bus, so I said, "I can't wait for the sticky toffee pudding after the game".

'Seamus said, "What?! Aren't you thinking about the game?" And I said, "When I was your age, that was all I was thinking about. Then you realise there's more. Whatever will happen in the game will happen. I'm actually looking forward to the nice bit after the game". And he was like, "I can't wait to get to that stage!"'
If you did not know better, you might think Neville was ready for an easy retirement. But that is never going to happen. As a player, manager or pundit, you cannot imagine him easing off. Just ask Cristiano Ronaldo.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hendiplast For This Useful Post:

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 76
Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, alfiandrmwn, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andry26, ardie febrianto, arymashuda, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, Bulma, chincarito, cupen7, cyrius, ecly_watchaa, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, hendiplast, iamsetia, ing areese, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, jifortin, keeprelax, Lang25, Lucky_Cantona007, MCR7, merick, MichaelMU, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, octus, oldark, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, penk22_, reddevilmaniac, revald, rio vander vidic, rizluq, ronald hars, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, Wibiebintang, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku